System Wars Lounge v25: The Groovy Funky British Edition (Baby)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#252 Posted by super600 (30664 posts) -

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]My uni program is run by morons.finalstar2007

All Universities are run by morons and dumbasses

:lol:

#253 Posted by super600 (30664 posts) -

Disappear glitch.

#254 Posted by thom_maytees (3669 posts) -

Sad news as Andriasang.com, a source for Japanese gaming news is shutting down.

Link

I had been a visitor of that site for over three years and was shocked to hear it closing. Good luck on your new endeavor, Anoop.

#255 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -

the bunny has sent me another list...

Top 15 Non-credible SW users:

1. Ispeakfact 69%
2. Caseywegner 65%
3. Cheleman 60% (OUCH)
4. Finalstar2007 57%
5. Obviously_Right 50%
6. Sonic1564 43%
7. Darkdude2k12 33%
8. Heil68 21%
9. Tormentos 15%
10. Tesselation 7%
11. Shadowmoses 4%
12. Gamerwillz 2.5%
13. loosingends 1%
14. Zlychop -2%
15. SNIPER -6%(Not surprised)

platniumgamer
I am more credible than most users in list since i give valulable information about mainstream media. beside hating most of popular games... I am Future King of System Wars
#256 Posted by PannicAtack (21021 posts) -
[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

the bunny has sent me another list...

Top 15 Non-credible SW users:

1. Ispeakfact 69%
2. Caseywegner 65%
3. Cheleman 60% (OUCH)
4. Finalstar2007 57%
5. Obviously_Right 50%
6. Sonic1564 43%
7. Darkdude2k12 33%
8. Heil68 21%
9. Tormentos 15%
10. Tesselation 7%
11. Shadowmoses 4%
12. Gamerwillz 2.5%
13. loosingends 1%
14. Zlychop -2%
15. SNIPER -6%(Not surprised)

SNIPER4321
I am more credible than most users in list since i give valulable information about mainstream media. beside hating most of popular games... I am Future King of System Wars

You're a funny guy.
#257 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -
You're a funny guy.PannicAtack
In SW. everyone repeat over n over again. i am lesser and repeat valuable things. shadowmoses repeat same thing PS3 is ferrari and PC useless and blah blah blah. ispeacfact spam same titanic pic and word jelly. and the one who is obessed with sony and gaikai. surprise he is not on list... Credible Users here are Arach, Wasdie, DraugenCP and Jankarcop
#258 Posted by finalstar2007 (25197 posts) -

Sad news as Andriasang.com, a source for Japanese gaming news is shutting down.

Link

I had been a visitor of that site for over three years and was shocked to hear it closing. Good luck on your new endeavor, Anoop.

thom_maytees

This got to be some late April fools joke or something.. i liked this site and been using it for years too :(

#259 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11858 posts) -

Trying to decide if I want to get Borderlands 2 at launch, or try to make good grades my first semester at college:P

#260 Posted by mems_1224 (47147 posts) -
so is there any easy way to find out where enemies are in arma 2 single player?
#261 Posted by ArisShadows (22634 posts) -

[QUOTE="siLVURcross"][QUOTE="Shirokishi_"]

None of the people I get along with post here anymore. Why am I still here.

Shirokishi_

For fun.

Add me on steam, son. trying to add everyone worth adding before I fade out.
If you know ActicEdges or IronBass steam IDs message me them.
ID: Oath656

:o Am I worth a nickle?
#262 Posted by Cheleman (7678 posts) -

all those who agree i'm non-credible say yay, or if you disagree say nay:)

#263 Posted by ArisShadows (22634 posts) -
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"]You're a funny guy.SNIPER4321
In SW. everyone repeat over n over again. i am lesser and repeat valuable things. shadowmoses repeat same thing PS3 is ferrari and PC useless and blah blah blah. ispeacfact spam same titanic pic and word jelly. and the one who is obessed with sony and gaikai. surprise he is not on list... Credible Users here are Arach, Wasdie, DraugenCP and Jankarcop

I'm 91% credible, sir!
#264 Posted by ArisShadows (22634 posts) -

all those who agree i'm non-credible say yay, or if you disagree say nay:)

Cheleman
yay-nay
#265 Posted by Cheleman (7678 posts) -

oh come on guys... you shouldn't take me serious outside of the lounge:P

#266 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

[QUOTE="AcidSoldner"]

System Wars has been going down the drain these last couple of months but I'd never think the Lounge to go full retard either.

Whatevs. I'll leave some tunes.

whiskeystrike

Yeah, lounge ain't quite what it used to be.

Guardian, Xvision, ActicEdge, DarkLink, Shirokishi, Tagy, Mmmwksil and slashless in digestable doses... all pretty much gone :/

Can you blame them?>.>

#267 Posted by kitty (114739 posts) -
Hmm... just got gold free for 3 months. Mistake at M$?
#268 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -
[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]You're a funny guy.ArisShadows

I'm 91% credible, sir!

I dont know you
#269 Posted by D4W1L4H (1826 posts) -

FIFA 13 demo is up on Origin. :D

#270 Posted by ArisShadows (22634 posts) -
[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] In SW. everyone repeat over n over again. i am lesser and repeat valuable things. shadowmoses repeat same thing PS3 is ferrari and PC useless and blah blah blah. ispeacfact spam same titanic pic and word jelly. and the one who is obessed with sony and gaikai. surprise he is not on list... Credible Users here are Arach, Wasdie, DraugenCP and Jankarcop

I'm 91% credible, sir!

I dont know you

You must be part of that 9%.. Its alright..
#271 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
Hmm... just got gold free for 3 months. Mistake at M$?2ndWonder
Maybe, but take it anyways!
#272 Posted by kitty (114739 posts) -
Maybe, but take it anyways!mitu123
Won't say no to that. :P
#273 Posted by ArisShadows (22634 posts) -
[QUOTE="mitu123"]Maybe, but take it anyways!2ndWonder
Won't say no to that. :P

I always wonder what your siggy pic was from..
#274 Posted by bogsbinnygooby (16 posts) -
So this lounge is active after all, but only when I am away, interesting.
#275 Posted by Cheleman (7678 posts) -

So this lounge is active after all, but only when I am away, interesting.bogsbinnygooby

you and me need to talk:evil:

Whats that list all about?

#276 Posted by bogsbinnygooby (16 posts) -

[QUOTE="bogsbinnygooby"]So this lounge is active after all, but only when I am away, interesting.Cheleman

It's a list I compiled after observing your community, a very interesting experience.
#277 Posted by Cheleman (7678 posts) -

[QUOTE="Cheleman"]

[QUOTE="bogsbinnygooby"]So this lounge is active after all, but only when I am away, interesting.bogsbinnygooby

It's a list I compiled after observing your community, a very interesting experience.

well... you list is stupid

367.jpg

#278 Posted by parkurtommo (27069 posts) -

Who is the bogs binny guy

#279 Posted by freedomfreak (40613 posts) -
At least the lounge is still active. There are still users I can have fun conversations with. Whether they be newbs or vets. There are quite a few that have been here since forever though. Users that never left despite the tou changing, or any other changes this site went through. To those, I raise my glass. Live free, post well.
#280 Posted by Cheleman (7678 posts) -

Who is the bogs binny guy

parkurtommo

I thinking its either yours or plats alt.

#281 Posted by parkurtommo (27069 posts) -
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]At least the lounge is still active. There are still users I can have fun conversations with. Whether they be newbs or vets. There are quite a few that have been here since forever though. Users that never left despite the tou changing, or any other changes this site went through. To those, I raise my glass. Live free, post well.

Umm well, I was in OT before the new ToU... >.> Then I left that horrible place.
#282 Posted by freedomfreak (40613 posts) -
[QUOTE="parkurtommo"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"]At least the lounge is still active. There are still users I can have fun conversations with. Whether they be newbs or vets. There are quite a few that have been here since forever though. Users that never left despite the tou changing, or any other changes this site went through. To those, I raise my glass. Live free, post well.

Umm well, I was in OT before the new ToU... >.> Then I left that horrible place.

Yeah, I know. I was surprised when you came to SW. You left OT a few weeks after I stepped away from it. Joined SW. But that was when I was on my other account.
#283 Posted by soulitane (13554 posts) -
Well this beats that Australian edition, that's for sure.
#284 Posted by IAmNot_fun (3336 posts) -
Why is it that whenever I am not present in this board, the idiocy of this place increases?
#285 Posted by timmy00 (15360 posts) -

Why is it that whenever I am not present in this board, the idiocy of this place increases?IAmNot_fun
I doubt it's going to get any better anytime soon either. Just bad trolls everywhere and people somehow fall for them.

#286 Posted by Shirokishi_ (11198 posts) -

I just get bored randomly and sometime post here. Maybe you do the same? >.>

timmy00

Yeah but theres like no serious discussions anymore, only trolling and such. Its not entertaining to me, just even more boring lol.
I want Actic, IronBass, Hakanakumono, Funsohng and and others back ;_;

Don't have ActicEdge's Steam, not sure if he's on it.
Actually just checked, don't have either. Don't know if IB even PC games.

siLVURcross

Goddayumit.
Atleast I got you, Wanderer, Hakanakumono and Funsohng..... ;_;

#288 Posted by Technoweirdo (7183 posts) -

Why is it that whenever I am not present in this board, the idiocy of this place increases?IAmNot_fun

*Looks at username*
Can't imagine you being a buzzkill or anything.
That funsohng guy, on the other hand...

Goddayumit.

Shirokishi_

Being left out of this list feels so, so nice. >.>

#289 Posted by Shirokishi_ (11198 posts) -

[QUOTE="IAmNot_fun"]Why is it that whenever I am not present in this board, the idiocy of this place increases?Technoweirdo

*Looks at username*
Can't imagine you being a buzzkill or anything.
That funsohng guy, on the other hand...

Goddayumit.

Shirokishi_

Gimme your steam baby cakes!
I forgot you, Yangire, Onesan, Jimkabrhel, 110million and a few others. Still have some goodfellas here but they arent around often enough.
This place used to be so fun and entertaining. Cows and lems ruined it :x

#290 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -
I forgot you, Yangire, Onesan, Jimkabrhel, 110million and a few others. Still have some goodfellas here but they arent around often enough. This place used to be so fun and entertaining. Cows and lems ruined it :xShirokishi_
What about me? I am here. so get entertain.
#291 Posted by parkurtommo (27069 posts) -

lol

#292 Posted by Technoweirdo (7183 posts) -

[QUOTE="Technoweirdo"]

[QUOTE="Shirokishi_"]

Goddayumit.

Shirokishi_

Gimme your steam baby cakes!
I forgot you, Yangire, Onesan, Jimkabrhel, 110million and a few others. Still have some goodfellas here but they arent around often enough.
This place used to be so fun and entertaining. Cows and lems ruined it :x

But you already have my Steam ID! D:
I thought putting "Techno" in brackets would've been a tip-off! (I'm temporarily going by "Hype-chan~!")

Oh, and here's OneSan's and Yangire's.

#293 Posted by Animal-Mother (26962 posts) -

I hate chemistry with a burning passion....

#294 Posted by Shirokishi_ (11198 posts) -

But you already have my Steam ID! D:
I thought putting "Techno" in brackets would've been a tip-off! (I'm temporarily going by "Hype-chan~!")

Oh, and here's OneSan's and Yangire's.

Technoweirdo

Shouldve recognized the avatar -__- My bad lol. Thanks for the add.
I wouldve PSNed both of them but amazingly they are rarely on nowadays. Thanks.

#295 Posted by Shirokishi_ (11198 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shirokishi_"]I forgot you, Yangire, Onesan, Jimkabrhel, 110million and a few others. Still have some goodfellas here but they arent around often enough. This place used to be so fun and entertaining. Cows and lems ruined it :xSNIPER4321

Everytime I open a thread I pray you or ispeakfact havent posted in it. One of the negatives of this board now.
Leave and bring Yangire back please? :P

#296 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="Shirokishi_"]I forgot you, Yangire, Onesan, Jimkabrhel, 110million and a few others. Still have some goodfellas here but they arent around often enough. This place used to be so fun and entertaining. Cows and lems ruined it :xShirokishi_

Everytime I open a thread I pray you or ispeakfact havent posted in it. One of the negatives of this board now.

I post most of comments that are negative and bashing games. but i also praise games too.
#297 Posted by commonfate (12396 posts) -

At least the lounge is still active. There are still users I can have fun conversations with. Whether they be newbs or vets. There are quite a few that have been here since forever though. Users that never left despite the tou changing, or any other changes this site went through. To those, I raise my glass. Live free, post well.freedomfreak

<3

beer-cheers-toasting.jpg

#298 Posted by inb4uall (5727 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]At least the lounge is still active. There are still users I can have fun conversations with. Whether they be newbs or vets. There are quite a few that have been here since forever though. Users that never left despite the tou changing, or any other changes this site went through. To those, I raise my glass. Live free, post well.commonfate

<3

beer-cheers-toasting.jpg

quick hide that lundy will go crazy again :lol::P

#299 Posted by inb4uall (5727 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shirokishi_"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] What about me? I am here. so get entertain.SNIPER4321

I post most of comments that are negative and bashing games. but i also praise games too.

yeah stupid games that you think are cool because you try to be a gaming hipster.

#300 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="Shirokishi_"]

inb4uall

yeah stupid games that you think are cool because you try to be a gaming hipster.

my fav games are popular over its fanbase and sold well. for example Stalker COP sold more than 3 millions and very popular in fanbase. but outside of fanbase its not its not only games. but also movies too. most of popular movies are also crap. and so KFC and Mcdonalds are worst resturants in history. from my experience most of popular things are crap.