SWM #69 - CaseyWegner is back on Gamespot. Everybody give him a cake.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#401 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61423 Posts

Casey must have given you a pretty good time for you to have become that attached l0l. You seem to get pretty mad when people call him out. Very curious. Eddie-Vedder

I'm sorry, is that  all  you have? You keep stomping this line of insult into the ground, and it's just laughably bad.

"OMG, you love Casey... Even after everything he supposedly did to me... Like totally, actually, did to me. Nuthuggers!"

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#402 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]Casey must have given you a pretty good time for you to have become that attached l0l. You seem to get pretty mad when people call him out. Very curious. lundy86_4

I'm sorry, is that  all  you have? You keep stomping this line of insult into the ground, and it's just laughably bad.

"OMG, you love Casey... Even after everything he supposedly did to me... Like totally, actually, did to me. Nuthuggers!"

You get what you deserve, I tried to be reasonable, I admitted he was probably blamed for somethings he didn't deserve, you're the one that's being a total Casey nuthugger and won't allow for any possibility that he was anything but a kind unbiased mod presence back in the day in SW. Even Super which I have been told is like his pupil had a much more rational discussion on the matter. You don't have it in you. The whole oldschool guard could come in here and tell you the exact same thing I and many others have and you'd just say "Prove it" and "Casey must have killed cows for breakfast". You're a lem, he stood up for lems. I get it. But stop lying to yourself. You aren't going to convince ANYONE that was around at the time that he wasn't extremely toxic. No other mod in SW history ever had had his negative impact on the board. Not even close.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403 Eddie-Vedder

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]You get what you deserve, I tried to be reasonable, I admitted he was probably blamed for somethings he didn't deserve, you're the one that's being a total Casey nuthugger and won't allow for any possibility that he was anything but a kind unbiased mod presence back in the day in SW. Even Super which I have been told is like his pupil had a much more rational discussion on the matter. You don't have it in you. The whole oldschool guard could come in here and tell you the exact same thing I and many others have and you'd just say "Prove it" and "Casey must have killed cows for breakfast". You're a lem, he stood up for lems. I get it. But stop lying to yourself. You aren't going to convince ANYONE that was around at the time that he wasn't extremely toxic. No other mod in SW history ever had had his negative impact on the board. Not even close. lundy86_4

Oh God, more overly-lengthy posts, which contain little actual... Intelligence.

I'm sorry, where did I specifically say that he was a "kind unbiased mod"? Hell, where was it even insinuated? How was my discussion not rational? Due to it poking giant holes in your flawed logic? You completely avoided one of my posts because you had no rebuttal.

----

I'm a Lem?

beardofzeus.gif

When did that happen?

You seriously denying you're Lem status in SW? :lol:
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 lundy86_4  Online

You seriously denying you're Lem status in SW? :lol:Eddie-Vedder

Is there an official list? If so, I would contest my placing on said list.

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#405 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
Lundy? A lem? :lol: Eddie, you've gone off the deep end.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#406 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Lundy's a lem. Wat. Wat

Avatar image for CaptainGamespot
CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 CaptainGamespot
Member since 2013 • 616 Posts

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]You get what you deserve, I tried to be reasonable, I admitted he was probably blamed for somethings he didn't deserve, you're the one that's being a total Casey nuthugger and won't allow for any possibility that he was anything but a kind unbiased mod presence back in the day in SW. Even Super which I have been told is like his pupil had a much more rational discussion on the matter. You don't have it in you. The whole oldschool guard could come in here and tell you the exact same thing I and many others have and you'd just say "Prove it" and "Casey must have killed cows for breakfast". You're a lem, he stood up for lems. I get it. But stop lying to yourself. You aren't going to convince ANYONE that was around at the time that he wasn't extremely toxic. No other mod in SW history ever had had his negative impact on the board. Not even close. Eddie-Vedder

I'm sorry, where did I specifically say that he was a "kind unbiased mod"? Hell, where was it even insinuated? How was my discussion not rational? Due to it poking giant holes in your flawed logic? You completely avoided one of my posts because you had no rebuttal.

----

I'm a Lem?

beardofzeus.gif

When did that happen?

he is primary 360 gamer yes, he does have other machine tho

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 Eddie-Vedder

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

----

I'm a Lem?

beardofzeus.gif

When did that happen?

CaptainGamespot

he is primary 360 gamer yes, he does have other machine tho

I own PC, PS3, 360, Wii and PsP. I haven't touched ANY of my consoles in months, I spend 99% of my gaming time on the PC. What am I in SW? I'm a cow, because what you own or play IRL doesn't mean shlt in SW. People are labeled cows or lems 100% in accordance to which sides they pick in debates who they stand up for who they bash. It's always been like that. Lundy is 100% a lem in SW. If he isn't a lem I'm not a cow. Am I not a cow lundy?
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 Eddie-Vedder

Didn't people say Kura didn't even own a PS3 and isn't he considered one of the biggest cows on this board? More proof. Everyone knows it, only lems deny it. 

Lems, the only faction that's ashamed of themselves. 

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52420 Posts
Some people care a bit too much about factions. It's...yeah, it's kinda pathetic.
Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
Some people care a bit too much about factions. It's...yeah, it's kinda pathetic.freedomfreak
^ lem.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 lundy86_4  Online

Some people care a bit too much about factions. It's...yeah, it's kinda pathetic.freedomfreak

Yeah... I can't even remember the last time I associated myself with one. It was probably Hermits, and that was  years  ago. My PC sucks now, lol.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 lundy86_4  Online

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]Some people care a bit too much about factions. It's...yeah, it's kinda pathetic.Badosh
^ lem.

Agreed.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52420 Posts
F*CK
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 Eddie-Vedder

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]It's always been like that. Lundy is 100% a lem in SW. If he isn't a lem I'm not a cow. Am I not a cow lundy?lundy86_4

So, you are labelled depending on what side you choose? Fair enough. Go through all my posts, and scientifically work out my faction. I'll  guarantee  that I don't always take the side of Lems. I can wait.

Also, glorious attempt to dodge this:

lundy86_4

So what are you arguing with me then? You admit Casey got too involved in SW while being a mod? You admit plenty of people have over the years claimed to have been modded every time they got into debates with Casey? You admit Cows hated Casey for almost always siding with Lems? You admit Lems in general liked Casey and defend him? Are these not common claims against Casey? I already admitted he probably did get blamed for things ho didn't deserve. I'm not even sure what you're arguing then.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 lundy86_4  Online

So what are you arguing with me then? You admit Casey got too involved in SW while being a mod? You admit plenty of people have over the years claimed to have been modded every time they got into debates with Casey? You admit Cows hated Casey for almost always siding with Lems? You admit Lems in general liked Casey and defend him? Are these not common claims against Casey? I already admitted he probably did get blamed for things ho didn't deserve. I'm not even sure what you're arguing then. Eddie-Vedder

whatl.gif

My argument's been pretty consistent throughout.

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 Eddie-Vedder

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]So what are you arguing with me then? You admit Casey got too involved in SW while being a mod? You admit plenty of people have over the years claimed to have been modded every time they got into debates with Casey? You admit Cows hated Casey for almost always siding with Lems? You admit Lems in general liked Casey and defend him? Are these not common claims against Casey? I already admitted he probably did get blamed for things ho didn't deserve. I'm not even sure what you're arguing then. lundy86_4

whatl.gif

My argument's been pretty consistent throughout.

Consistent. You haven't even had any argument throughout, it's been pretty much just "Prove it" and "Casey kills cows families".
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33098 Posts

Wait, is this Caseywegner thing still going on? I'm still in awe over how the whole thing started, I never thought me reporting someone would spark all this off hah hah. Is Dracula68 still active on GS? (I haven't been here in a while)SteverXIII

He's still an admin the last time I checked.Lol!You started this mess.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 lundy86_4  Online

Consistent. You haven't even had any argument throughout, it's been pretty much just "Prove it" and "Casey kills cows families". Eddie-Vedder

Erm... My argument was that there is no viable way to prove whether or not individuals were modded by Casey, and whether it was directly related to people's debates with him (and not simply their f*ckwaddery as individuals).

The fact that you summed up my point so horrifically, just shows the type of dipshit you really are.

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]You seriously denying you're Lem status in SW? :lol:lundy86_4

Is there an official list? If so, I would contest my placing on said list.

Ditto.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 Eddie-Vedder

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]Consistent. You haven't even had any argument throughout, it's been pretty much just "Prove it" and "Casey kills cows families". lundy86_4

Erm... My argument was that there is no viable way to prove whether or not individuals were modded by Casey, and whether it was directly related to people's debates with him (and not simply their f*ckwaddery as individuals).

The fact that you summed up my point so horrifically, just shows the type of dipshit you really are.

So I actually summed it up perfectly :lol: "Prove it" LOL You're a grade A fvcknab dude. That's hilarious. You must be like 13. Inb4 "Prove it". :lol:
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 Eddie-Vedder

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

lundy86_4

So I actually summed it up perfectly :lol: "Prove it" LOL You're a grade A fvcknab dude. That's hilarious. You must be like 13. Inb4 "Prove it". :lol:

Not even a little. Myself, and others, asking you to prove it was needed to show that you couldn't. Something I knew already. Not being able to prove your argument, shows it's inability to hang with the big boys. Your summary of my argument was remarkably lacking.

Erm.. The fact that i've shown myself to be consistently more mature than you, kinda speaks to the opposite. I'm actually 26 lol.

Asking for proof in a debate where it's literally impossible to prove is the DEFINITION of maturity :lol: SPECIALLY when you consider I never said it was Casey pulling the trigger for sure, when I CLEARLY stated MULTIPLE times that the claim was people getting modded while getting in debates with Casey and not Casey modding people directly while he was debating them. Thanks again for proving how mature you are and how good you're reading comprehension and attention span is.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423 lundy86_4  Online

Asking for proof in a debate where it's literally impossible to prove is the DEFINITION of maturity :lol: SPECIALLY when you consider I never said it was Casey pulling the trigger for sure, when I CLEARLY stated MULTIPLE times that the claim was people getting modded while getting in debates with Casey and not Casey modding people directly while he was debating them. Thanks again for proving how mature you are and how good you're reading comprehension and attention span is. Eddie-Vedder

Oh God. Where did you learn to debate? If you can't provide evidence, then there isn't any validity to your point. The burden of proof rests with the individual making the assertion. Pretty basic stuff.

Actually, in that post you shockingly  avoided... In fact, i'll post it again:

74678271.png

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 Eddie-Vedder

You need to stay focused lundy boy, I then said maybe he didn't directly mod just to shut up your "prove it" spammage. I still fully believe he did. It's simply impossible to prove. I understand you're having a hard time following though so I'll give you some time to think about that. 

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 lundy86_4  Online

You need to stay focused lundy boy, I then said maybe he didn't directly mod just to shut up your "prove it" spammage. I still fully believe he did. It's simply impossible to prove. I understand you're having a hard time following though so I'll give you some time to think about that. 

Eddie-Vedder

Oh my God, you're an idiot. So you're saying it to stop something, and then specifically stating that you still think he did it. I'm out... I'm officially getting dumber, whilst in your presence.

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 Frostbite24

I thought this thread couldn't possibly offer more Grade A entertainment, boy was I wrong. Lundy is a demolishing Eddie, :lol:

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 Eddie-Vedder

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

lundy86_4

Oh my God, you're an idiot. So you're saying it to stop something, and then specifically stating that you still think he did it. I'm out... I'm officially getting dumber, whilst in your presence.

You got there all on your own bud.
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]Some people care a bit too much about factions. It's...yeah, it's kinda pathetic.Badosh
^ lem.

eH syalp semag no ysae, os s'eh a peehs erom naht gnihtyna esle. [spoiler] He plays games on easy, so he's a sheep more than anything else. [/spoiler]
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 lundy86_4  Online

You got there all on your own bud. Eddie-Vedder

ohboyu.gif

Oh man, that stung. I dunno how i'll live after that remarkably subpar comeback.

SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 SteverXIII
Member since 2010 • 3795 Posts
Wait, is this Caseywegner thing still going on? I'm still in awe over how the whole thing started, I never thought me reporting someone would spark all this off hah hah. Is Dracula68 still active on GS? (I haven't been here in a while)
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="SteverXIII"]Wait, is this Caseywegner thing still going on? I'm still in awe over how the whole thing started, I never thought me reporting someone would spark all this off hah hah. Is Dracula68 still active on GS? (I haven't been here in a while)

You reported Casey?? You're my hero :P
SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 SteverXIII
Member since 2010 • 3795 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"] You reported Casey?? You're my hero :P

No, I reported some ban-dodging alt for a laugh (which turned out to be Dracula68's) and after that they had a tussle in ask the mods... and you know the rest....
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="SteverXIII"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] You reported Casey?? You're my hero :P

No, I reported some ban-dodging alt for a laugh (which turned out to be Dracula68's) and after that they had a tussle in ask the mods... and you know the rest....

Oh I didn't know that :D
DraugenCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#434 DraugenCP
Member since 2006 • 8486 Posts

Damn, I need to get writing for this again. Being busy all the time makes me boring.

Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 Drasonak
Member since 2012 • 1515 Posts

OreoMilkShake's article summed up:

"Why would someone want to make a video game that doesn't contain a white male protagonist? Obviously there's no other reason than to serve some ulterior motive, as I will condescendingly mainsplain in the next couple of paragraphs ('cause then it looks like a real article!). As a white male, I think it's pretty apparent to anyone as privileged as me."

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#436 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Damn, I need to get writing for this again. Being busy all the time makes me boring.

DraugenCP
Get at it man, I enjoy your articles.
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 Frostbite24
[QUOTE="Drasonak"]OreoMilkShake's article summed up: "Why would someone want to make a video game that doesn't contain a white male protagonist? Obviously there's no other reason than to serve some ulterior motive. As a white male, I think it's pretty apparent to anyone as privileged as me."

Do you do birthday parties?
Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 Darth-Samus
Member since 2006 • 3995 Posts

GAH! That article name was stolen from my sig! I feel so violated having been shamefully ripped off while someone else takes credit for my genius in principle. Sigh...:(

Well, come to think of it. It's the message I attempted to start to spread that's important. Not who created it or started it first. So, as long as the message continues to gain ground I don't really mind. So instead, let me give that man a high five for pursuing the right principles in gaming and sharing these lovely words! Congrats man! Now let's show people how to be true fans of gaming! By NOT hating!

Peace :D

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

GAH! That article name was stolen from my sig! I feel so violated having been shamefully ripped off while someone else takes credit for my genius in principle. Sigh...:(

Well, come to think of it. It's the message I attempted to start to spread that's important. Not who created it or started it first. So, as long as the message continues to gain ground I don't really mind. So instead, let me give that man a high five for pursuing the right principles in gaming and sharing these lovely words! Congrats man! Now let's show people how to be true fans of gaming! By NOT hating!

Darth-Samus

Hmmm...I've said that back in 2005 before you joined GS, and I know I wasn't the first to say/Promote/Preach the message of the removal of generalization of animal names.

You hardly ever see me posting about entire factions of animals, I speak directly to the user when I can.

So, that message predates you or me. It's a nice sentiment though, although ignored. People love generalizing factions. One or two users say something, and it becomes something the entire faction of users suddenly believe.The title is changed now anyways...which proves my second point.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#440 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

OreoMilkShake's article summed up:

"Why would someone want to make a video game that doesn't contain a white male protagonist? Obviously there's no other reason than to serve some ulterior motive, as I will condescendingly mainsplain in the next couple of paragraphs ('cause then it looks like a real article!). As a white male, I think it's pretty apparent to anyone as privileged as me."

Drasonak
Someone's bearmad :lol:
Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

A Cow has been owned? Impossible.

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#442 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]You got there all on your own bud. lundy86_4

ohboyu.gif

Oh man, that stung. I dunno how i'll live after that remarkably subpar comeback.

:lol:
tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts
SMH at all of you.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
^ lem.

Nuthugger :P
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#445 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

[QUOTE="Darth-Samus"]

SolidTy

Hmmm...I've said that back in 2005 before you joined GS, and I know I wasn't the first to say/Promote/Preach the message of the removal of generalization of animal names.

You hardly ever see me posting about entire factions of animals, I speak directly to the user when I can.

So, that message predates you or me. It's a nice sentiment though, although ignored. People love generalizing factions. One or two users say something, and it becomes something the entire faction of users suddenly believe.The title is changed now anyways...which proves my second point.

The animal names is a rhetoric often deployed to invalidate someone's argument when they dont really have reasoned rebuttal

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

[QUOTE="Darth-Samus"]

SolidTy

I should point out that you proudly display that you're a "manticore" in your sig :P
Avatar image for organic_machine
organic_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 organic_machine
Member since 2004 • 10141 Posts

I should point out that you proudly display that you're a "manticore" in your sig :Pblue_hazy_basic

Ownnnnnnnned! :P

Avatar image for organic_machine
organic_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 organic_machine
Member since 2004 • 10141 Posts

Self Pwned!!!! :P

Not at all, I just got home and took care of business with the post above. ;) Those are the names of the awards I won in my sig, not active vocabulary I am using in a deragory fashion, lol.

Nice self ownage while backing up a fellow guuf and moderator though. :P

boy, u really couldn't wait for an explanation could ya? You jumped the gun with that assumption. Happy posting! : P

SolidTy

Oh lighten up, where's your sense of humor?! :)

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]Self Pwned!!!! :P

Not at all, I just got home and took care of business with the post above. ;) Those are the names of the awards I won in my sig, not active vocabulary I am using in a deragory fashion, lol.

Nice self ownage while backing up a fellow guuf and moderator though. :P

boy, u really couldn't wait for an explanation could ya? You jumped the gun with that assumption. Happy posting! : P

organic_machine

Oh lighten up, where's your sense of humor?! :)

Sorry, I was trying to be funny too! :cry: I thought the " :P " was enough, but alas... :evil:

My bad. :oops: My humor is more intense in SW sometimes...in OT I'm way more chillax.

Let us try again.

*ahem*

I'm busted, damn Herms, Sheep, Cows, and Lems!I never call you out, but today is the day. I waited so long...

Maybe I'm wrong, won't you tell me if I'm coming on too strong
This heart of mine has been hurt before, this time I wanna be sure

I've been waiting for a mod like you to come into my life
I've been waiting for a mod like you, your loving will survive
I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel alive
Yeah, waiting for a mod like you to come into my life...

Better? :P