Swedish retailer lists Demon's Souls 2, Evolve, and Titanfall for PS4.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DrRockso87 (2564 posts) -

Demon's Souls 2

Evolve

Titanfall

Take it with a grain but usually listings like this is how leaks start.

Sony owns the Demon's Souls IP so I'm sure they probably want a sequel (hopefully they do it justice), Evolve may probably be Media Molecule's new game, and Titanfall is published by EA but I doubt it'll come to PS4 so soon.

#2 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
already been posted.
#4 Posted by DrRockso87 (2564 posts) -

already been posted.campzor

Sorry. Checked the first page and didn't see anything.

#5 Posted by Trail_Mix (2579 posts) -
already been posted.campzor
More like an update, as I don't remember Titanfall being listed for PS4.
#6 Posted by Basinboy (11487 posts) -

Demon's Souls 2...

Titanfall still has no singleplayer and WTF is Evolve?

#7 Posted by Heil68 (48268 posts) -
interesting if true. I dont expect TitanFall for over 6 months after X180/PC release.
#8 Posted by Capitan_Kid (6641 posts) -
TLHBO
#9 Posted by mems_1224 (48946 posts) -

Scooby+doo+is+in+trouble+RORO+_842b41622

ruh roh raggy, dis some bad news for lems and maybe the final nail in the coffin for the xbone

senses_fail_06
:lol: image fail
#11 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5772 posts) -

:lol: I bet robotapple is crying

#12 Posted by Shewgenja (11541 posts) -

EA took a look at Xboxes preorder sales and were like "Nah, sorry MS, we gotta make some money off of this."

#13 Posted by Aidenfury19 (2488 posts) -

Wasn't the thinking that Titanfall is exclusive to XBONE on consoles? Big news there if true for that reason alone.

Demon's Souls 2 would be awesome if they bring back the Nexus, I didn't especially care for the open world of Dark Souls in comparison to it, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it's really a mistaken listing and it's meant to be Dark Souls 2 instead as that should be fairly simple to port from PC.

#14 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

What's Evolve?

Also isn't Demon's Souls II developed by someone other than FROM according to rumours? If so then not interested

and Titanfall looks shit

#16 Posted by heeweesRus (5492 posts) -
TLHBOCapitan_Kid
#17 Posted by AcidSoldner (7051 posts) -

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

What's Evolve?

Also isn't Demon's Souls II developed by someone other than FROM according to rumours? If so then not interested

and Titanfall looks shit

senses_fail_06

Sony's Japan studio is highly underrated. They helped make DS. Look at From Software's track record before DS, it's shaky. 

This. SCEJ doesn't get enough credit as they had quite a bit of development input on DS, and in fact were the ones to originally pitch the concept.
#18 Posted by Obviously_Right (5324 posts) -

We already know TitanFall is coming to PS4. Lead Artist all but told Eurogamer it was.

#19 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5978 posts) -

We already know TitanFall is coming to PS4. Lead Artist all but told Eurogamer it was.

Obviously_Right

#20 Posted by Aidenfury19 (2488 posts) -

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

What's Evolve?

and Titanfall looks shit

senses_fail_06

Sony's Japan studio is highly underrated. They helped make DS. Look at From Software's track record before DS, it's shaky. 

While I mostly agree about Japan Studio, From Software has been known for dark, moody, slow-paced, and difficult western-style RPGs since at least the mid-90s. King's Field (I in the US, II in Japan) is arguably a better game than Demon's Souls or Dark Souls despite being released nearly two decades ago.

How well liked they are has varied quite a bit, but the basic essence of what From Software does in their RPGs has been set in stone and very, very solid indeed dating back to 1995 if not earlier.

#21 Posted by hippiesanta (10012 posts) -
I won't buy Titanfall if it comes in any platform ....... FPS are not my thing.... really ............... Multiplayer Only is also not my thing .... really
#22 Posted by Raziel831991 (631 posts) -

Demons souls? Shut up and take my money sony

Lets hope evolve isnt a shooter

Titanfall sucks, the ps4 doesnt need generic cod clones, lems can keep this piece of trash

#23 Posted by Granny_Spanked (1332 posts) -

Demons souls? Shut up and take my money sony

Lets hope evolve isnt a shooter

Titanfall sucks, the ps4 doesnt need generic cod clones, lems can keep this piece of trash

Raziel831991
Evolve might be media molecule's new project.
#24 Posted by xboxiphoneps3 (2619 posts) -
"bu bu Titanfall" xbone fans just got XBONED JUMP OUT poor lemmings, theyre getting a NSA/PRISM spy cam built into their homes, they have a weak measly 1.1 teraflop GPU console and TV achievements
#25 Posted by shinko28 (140 posts) -
Well it's pretty obvious that EA isn't going ot keep titan fall just on one console. They know they can make tons of money with all the xbots jumpings ship to the ps4. Personally I'm call of duty out and tital fall looks like COD with mechs, so I could care less if it comes to the ps4, but we know it will. EA isn't that stupid, unlike MS going with weaker specs this gen :(
#26 Posted by XboxStache (1127 posts) -

Demon's Souls 2

Evolve

Titanfall

Sony owns the Demon's Souls IP so I'm sure they probably want a sequel (hopefully they do it justice), Evolve may probably be Media Molecule's new game, and Titanfall is published by EA but I doubt it'll come to PS4 so soon.

DrRockso87
That's fvcking bullsh!t. Why are cows so crazy about titanfall when they called it shit? Microsoft's not sharing any exclusives, dum-dum.
#27 Posted by XboxStache (1127 posts) -

Cows are starting to piss me off. Seriously. I'm actually mad about this thread. It's such bullshit. Lock the thread. :evil:

#28 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (2462 posts) -

[QUOTE="senses_fail_06"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

What's Evolve?

and Titanfall looks shit

Aidenfury19

While I mostly agree about Japan Studio, From Software has been known for dark, moody, slow-paced, and difficult western-style RPGs since at least the mid-90s. King's Field (I in the US, II in Japan) is arguably a better game than Demon's Souls or Dark Souls despite being released nearly two decades ago.

How well liked they are has varied quite a bit, but the basic essence of what From Software does in their RPGs has been set in stone and very, very solid indeed dating back to 1995 if not earlier.

Aside from very basic mechanic and art, the king field games are much different in many way. Better? No. Any man can go youtube and compare, there are 4 king field, even ps2 release. The online mechanic and new combat are totally new to From rpg approach, and are at core of Soul games. I hope one day for revive of King Field, fantastic series.
#29 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (2462 posts) -

Cows are starting to piss me off. Seriously. I'm actually mad about this thread. It's such bullshit. Lock the thread. :evil:

XboxStache
There are many surprise in store. Don't be so bitter early. New and exclusive contents are guarantee. ;)
#30 Posted by shinko28 (140 posts) -
[QUOTE="XboxStache"]

Mr-Kutaragi
There are many surprise in store. Don't be so bitter early. New and exclusive contents are guarantee. ;)

Yep , with the power of 4 xb1 streaming through the cloud, anything is possible
#31 Posted by nyzma23 (994 posts) -

at first cows hate titanfall they said that titanfall is cod with mech but now they want titanfall on their ps4 and tell lems to go and cry

i don't understand this does cows want titanfall or not ?

#32 Posted by shinko28 (140 posts) -

at first cows hate titanfall they said that titanfall is cod with mech but now they want titanfall on their ps4 and tell lems to go and cry

i don't understand this does cows want titanfall or not ?

nyzma23
well titan fall is cod with mechs. But titan fall couldnt be done on the ps4, because the ps4 can''t call out to the gods for the power of 4 ps4s, like xb1 can.
#33 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

What's Evolve?

and Titanfall looks shit

seanmcloughlin

I'm guessing Evolve is that game that Take-Two bought during the THQ auction. It's reportedly a co-op shooter. 

Turtle Rock - co-developer of the Left 4 Dead series - had placed a backup bid of $250,000 to take full ownership of its new 'Evolve' IP, but was beaten by the $10.8 million bid from Take-Two.

Little is known about Evolve, other than it being a shooter which was first outed as a 'co-op action game' in legal documents related to THQ's bankruptcy filings in December 2012

CVG

Whatever it is, Take-Two thought it was worth almost $11 million. 

#34 Posted by Szminsky (1437 posts) -

Cool, that's actually my own retailer. Very good, fast, and reliable!

#35 Posted by ButDuuude (594 posts) -

Demon's Souls 2

Evolve

Titanfall

DrRockso87
They also have Dead Rising 3 for PS4.
#36 Posted by Benny_Blakk (910 posts) -

Obviously_Right

I'm certain that I'm not the first to say that this new IP is getting WAAAAAAAAYYYYY overhyped.

#37 Posted by josephl64 (4424 posts) -

either way, nothing can get me interested in Titanfall, PS4 or not

#38 Posted by CJ_ofCamelot (2072 posts) -
[QUOTE="DrRockso87"]

Demon's Souls 2

Evolve

Titanfall

ButDuuude

??
#39 Posted by TorqueHappens08 (1080 posts) -

Cool, that's actually my own retailer. Very good, fast, and reliable!

Szminsky

You should ask them about that titanfall thing, though judging by the lack of lems in this thread...they are not taking it too well..:|

#40 Posted by DrRockso87 (2564 posts) -

[QUOTE="DrRockso87"]

Demon's Souls 2

Evolve

Titanfall

ButDuuude

Huh. Interesting.

I know that game is exclusive to Xbox One but Capcom still owns the rights to the series so I wouldn't be surprised if they end up pulling a Resident Evil 4 and port the game to PS4/Wii-U eventually. Unless they're contractually unable to but contracts can expire (case in point: Mass Effect).

#41 Posted by robotapple (780 posts) -

akready debunked at neogaf

#42 Posted by Granny_Spanked (1332 posts) -

akready debunked at neogaf

robotapple
Lolneogaf, lolrobotapple