SW Lounge V-40 Goodbye, Breaking Bad Edition #Crysenberg

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1751 Posted by charizard1605 (54386 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

What the f*ck is the point of forcing this shitty redesign on all of us when it's still glitching like there's no tomorrow?

Pretty sure they are doing this to us for the lols.

Ah, like the Bioshock Infinite Mcshea review, then. That makes sense.

#1752 Posted by clyde46 (43531 posts) -

The bonks are back.

#1753 Posted by Allicrombie (25085 posts) -
#1754 Edited by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

The bonks are back.

I haven't seen that, but I have seen about 500 500 server errors.

#1755 Posted by Badosh (12725 posts) -

Effing crapspot.

#1756 Edited by darkspineslayer (19352 posts) -

Bonk back?

#1757 Posted by clyde46 (43531 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

The bonks are back.

I haven't seen that, but I have seen about 500 500 server errors.

The bonks have been replaced.

#1758 Edited by Allicrombie (25085 posts) -

y dey break my GS??

#1759 Edited by Ballroompirate (21630 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

What the f*ck is the point of forcing this shitty redesign on all of us when it's still glitching like there's no tomorrow?

Pretty sure it's cause GS is just bad at everything

#1760 Edited by kitty (114299 posts) -
#1761 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

@psymon100 said:

@charizard1605 said:

Well, what about being bad?

#1762 Posted by Yangire (8787 posts) -

I'm happy to see this negativity, this place sucks.

#1763 Posted by darkspineslayer (19352 posts) -

@Allicrombie: It's real easy. If, like most grown women I know, you can handle a screwdriver, your golden.

#1764 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11379 posts) -

Jury dooty birtches!!!

Be jelly of my #Swagg

#1765 Posted by Ballroompirate (21630 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@psymon100 said:

@charizard1605 said:

If you need me to go down the list on why then I don't know how someone can be so oblivious. I'm not trying to be an ass, people have voiced their opinions and concerns for a good 3 weeks in this thread and the feedback thread, hell most of what's been discussed has been going on for months to even years (like poor efforts on the GS staff).

Let's see on top of my head I can think of

*Horrible reviewers/journalists, I'm not talking about the scores they give it's how they present their "opinion" in reviews, you have Tom who's a known troll, you have Carolyn the feminists who try's to bring sexism to almost every game she reviews, Kevin the idealists who's trying to change the way we look at what deserves a "high" score in a game. Also there's a certain mod that's been having a power hungry craze the past few months who even posted I quote "I'm having a bad,who wants to get modded" and they weren't certainly joking around when they said it.

*Horrible redesign of a website that really didn't need a overhaul. They took out features people loved and added features people didn't want or hate. They ignored any feedback given to them, hell they pretty much blamed the community and changed how they run things with the new ToU. To put it simple, they gave the community the middle finger. Oh and they copied Giantbombs layout, which the community over there doesn't even like the layout.

*Horrible bugs and glitches, yea it's expected stuff like this will have a rocky start then you realize this is a website not a video game. As you look at the bugs and glitches it just screams GS has half ass programmers and coders.

*Horrible ToU, personally I don't care about the new ToU, although it can be a good reason why people are pissed off at GS.

The biggest issue for me is how half assed the GS staff is, I don't even look at their review section anymore, majority of their gaming journalism news can be found on other sites first or even here on system wars first before their "elite" journalists get wind of it. Hell it looks like GS even has their mandate for their staff to be as crappy as possible as long as it gets them hits on their site.

#1766 Posted by Dog (37 posts) -

I have arrived.

#1767 Edited by Ballroompirate (21630 posts) -

Jury dooty birtches!!!

Be jelly of my #Swagg

I remember my first jury duty selection, was probably the worst day of my life

*had to wake up at 8 am

*waited tell 9 am in the lounge cause they were running "late" with the case files

*while I was waiting my all time favorite QB and fav sports athlete/idol Brett Favre (whom I've adored since 1994) retired from my fav football team the Green Bay Packers which was announced on the tv

*found out I can't do jury duty cause my Aunt worked for the FBI

*was driving down the street not even a block away from the jury house/police station when some lady in a red dodge truck hit my driver side of my brand new 2007 toyota matrix, destroying the car and giving me one hell of a headache and was shaken up pretty bad

#1768 Posted by truearmekian (12 posts) -

Operation HBU5H is in effect

#1769 Edited by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

@psymon100 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@psymon100 said:

@charizard1605 said:

If you need me to go down the list on why then I don't know how someone can be so oblivious. I'm not trying to be an ass, people have voiced their opinions and concerns for a good 3 weeks in this thread and the feedback thread, hell most of what's been discussed has been going on for months to even years (like poor efforts on the GS staff).

Let's see on top of my head I can think of

*Horrible reviewers/journalists, I'm not talking about the scores they give it's how they present their "opinion" in reviews, you have Tom who's a known troll, you have Carolyn the feminists who try's to bring sexism to almost every game she reviews, Kevin the idealists who's trying to change the way we look at what deserves a "high" score in a game. Also there's a certain mod that's been having a power hungry craze the past few months who even posted I quote "I'm having a bad,who wants to get modded" and they weren't certainly joking around when they said it.

*Horrible redesign of a website that really didn't need a overhaul. They took out features people loved and added features people didn't want or hate. They ignored any feedback given to them, hell they pretty much blamed the community and changed how they run things with the new ToU. To put it simple, they gave the community the middle finger. Oh and they copied Giantbombs layout, which the community over there doesn't even like the layout.

*Horrible bugs and glitches, yea it's expected stuff like this will have a rocky start then you realize this is a website not a video game. As you look at the bugs and glitches it just screams GS has half ass programmers and coders.

*Horrible ToU, personally I don't care about the new ToU, although it can be a good reason why people are pissed off at GS.

The biggest issue for me is how half assed the GS staff is, I don't even look at their review section anymore, majority of their gaming journalism news can be found on other sites first or even here on system wars first before their "elite" journalists get wind of it. Hell it looks like GS even has their mandate for their staff to be as crappy as possible as long as it gets them hits on their site.

Haha. It's OK. What happened here is we had a little miscommunication.

This is what my joke was aiming for:

@psymon100 said:

@Ballroompirate said:
@psymon100 said:
@charizard1605 said:

Ballroompirate - Oh yes, Gamespot are experts at being bad.

That's what I meant. Just a joke, they're bad at everything! Well what about being bad? Let's give them some credit for doing one thing really well - being rubbish.

#1770 Posted by super600 (29951 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

Wait a week or two and I think the issues will be ironed out.

#1771 Edited by kitty (114299 posts) -

I blame alli for everything

#1772 Edited by Ballroompirate (21630 posts) -

@psymon100:

Ah I see lol, well at least they fixed user names, no more Ballroompira te under my avatar.

#1773 Edited by super600 (29951 posts) -

@2ndWonder said:

Inb4 alli finds you.

#1774 Posted by Ballroompirate (21630 posts) -

@super600 said:

@2ndWonder said:

Inb4 alli comes after you.

If anything, the bunny gets it first

mwahahaha

#1775 Edited by FireEmblem_Man (8479 posts) -

No love for Emma Watson?

#1776 Posted by Ballroompirate (21630 posts) -
#1777 Edited by kitty (114299 posts) -

rimmyroo >>> everyone else

*waits*

#1778 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (8479 posts) -
#1779 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (8479 posts) -
#1780 Posted by Allicrombie (25085 posts) -
#1781 Posted by Ballroompirate (21630 posts) -
#1782 Posted by verbtex (8485 posts) -

Thinking about changing the username, what should I change it to?

#1783 Posted by Blabadon (25192 posts) -

@verbtex said:

Blabatex

#1784 Edited by kitty (114299 posts) -

@verbtex said:

no idea how to do that, otherwise I'd change this name. had it for too long, the reason I ditched my first account was because of the user name.

#1785 Edited by ArisShadows (22610 posts) -

By Tommorow, I should be working again! Yay!

#1786 Posted by super600 (29951 posts) -

@verbtex said:

Change it to something you will remember.

#1787 Posted by darkspineslayer (19352 posts) -

So is the username change a mod thing, or is this open to anyone?

#1788 Posted by Blabadon (25192 posts) -

DSS, I might be getting SFxT soon.

Also, does anyone find stacks useful at all?

#1789 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11379 posts) -

Can I change my name UbiPaul?

#1790 Posted by darkspineslayer (19352 posts) -

@Blabadon: P4A you fool.

Eh, I enjoyed SFxT enough. Haven't tried the Vita port. I probably won't be picking it up on Vita unless it gets ridiculously cheap.

#1791 Posted by siLVURcross (26100 posts) -

Weird, this sticky disappeared and came back...

#1792 Edited by kitty (114299 posts) -

wonders if alli is around

#1793 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10142 posts) -

So kingdom heart 3 is basically JRPG version of Half life 3. most anticipated game of JRPG fans and long awaited game which never announce but now its announced and coming out.

but our HL3 is still not announced

#1794 Posted by DarkLink77 (31683 posts) -

@shadowchronicle: The option to make sigs visible (or not) is there in your user settings. But the new forum is glitching where even if turned on, everybody can see only their own sig but nobody else's. I'm hoping that will be rectified soon. But I see you do have your avatar up, so that's a good sign :)

Ah. That would explain why my sig is the only image I've seen.

#1795 Edited by DarkLink77 (31683 posts) -

Me and whiskeystrike played a game of League of Legends. We raped. It was awesome.

#1796 Posted by mems_1224 (45744 posts) -

Me and whiskeystrike played a game of League of Legends. We raped. It was awesome.

pfffft DOTA is better

Im awful at both :(

#1797 Posted by Allicrombie (25085 posts) -

wonders if alli is around

no alli 4 u

#1798 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

@verbtex said:

We can get username changes?

#1799 Posted by Sweenix (5395 posts) -

So kingdom heart 3 is basically JRPG version of Half life 3. most anticipated game of JRPG fans and long awaited game which never announce but now its announced and coming out.

You hyped for kingdom hearts? :)

#1800 Edited by SNIPER4321 (10142 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

You hyped for kingdom hearts? :)

take a guess