SW Lounge V-40 Goodbye, Breaking Bad Edition #Crysenberg

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1551 Edited by WilliamRLBaker (28310 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

@WilliamRLBaker: I do! Am Itoo late? I qwant limbo

too late my friend sorry, 2nd wonder got limbo, shadow got bastion, and bladabon got chutulu double pack.

#1552 Posted by carlisledavid79 (10503 posts) -

Dark Souls II in 45 mins

Woot

#1553 Edited by Allicrombie (25085 posts) -

fishing tourney in New Leaf today, why aren't you people fishing?? O.o

#1554 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (8489 posts) -

I'm going to feel like Kyle for missing Chinpokomon because I really want the game :(

#1555 Edited by PhazonBlazer (11385 posts) -

Hey guys it's me PhazonBlaze

r.

#1556 Posted by Allicrombie (25085 posts) -

I'm going to feel like Kyle for missing Chinpokomon because I really want the game :(

amazon must be really flooded on orders, said I wont get it til next week.

#1557 Edited by WilliamRLBaker (28310 posts) -

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/playstation-3-playstation-3-250gb-uncharted-3-drake-s-deception-game-of-the-year-edition-psp-plus-bundle-99216/10255709.aspx?fullsite=true&cmp=tw_bbycanadadeals

Ps3 super slim uncharted 3 goty bundle with 1 year ps plus 189 dollars.

Edit: lol I can still edit posts it seems even though I've been "banned" says I cannot post new messages or blogs because my posts have been flagged too many times.

I wonder how it works under the new system? I cannot find anything on the feedback forum about flagging.

#1558 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

Dark Souls II in 45 mins

Woot

What did you mean by that? Is there new gameplay or something?

#1559 Edited by kitty (114314 posts) -

well got a super awesome deal (local ad), now to go get it. A 160 gig slim ps3, 2 controllers and a few games for $175. Going to meet up with the person soon. ps3 is still fairly new. :)

#1560 Posted by AdobeArtist (22744 posts) -

What's the fish A.I. like?
What's the resolution of the lake?
How detailed are the foliage textures?
Is the boat and fishing rod customizable?
How's the checkpoint spacing for if you fail to catch a fish?
What are the toughest achievements/trophies to get in this?

:) :)

#1561 Edited by PhazonBlazer (11385 posts) -

Pokemans.

#1562 Posted by Blabadon (25207 posts) -

New Leaf for $22... hmm...

#1563 Edited by kitty (114314 posts) -
#1564 Edited by psymon100 (6138 posts) -
#1565 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21264 posts) -

Seeing if avi works

#1566 Posted by Allicrombie (25085 posts) -

well got a super awesome deal (local ad), now to go get it. A 160 gig slim ps3, 2 controllers and a few games for $175. Going to meet up with the person soon. ps3 is still fairly new. :)

bout time noob.

#1567 Edited by kitty (114314 posts) -

Seeing if avi works

did you read the sticky about those?

#1568 Posted by kitty (114314 posts) -

@2ndWonder said:

bout time noob.

still gotta replace AC x.x idk where my copy is or where I last had it. I don't take my games outside of the house, and I have several shelves for my games here. It's weird. Oh well I guess. :(

#1569 Posted by darkspineslayer (19361 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Not for you. Just don't.

#1570 Edited by parkurtommo (25415 posts) -

Why can't I change my avatar or signature...?

#1571 Edited by lundy86_4 (42658 posts) -

Mmmmm, baby... Grabbed Pokemon Y... Shitty GS isn't letting me upload mah photo!

#1572 Posted by Blabadon (25207 posts) -

Why can't I change my avatar or signature...?

Super600

Mmmmm, baby... Grabbed Pokemon Y... Shitty GS isn't letting me upload mah photo!

Me neither :(

How's SMT IV?

#1574 Posted by charizard1605 (54457 posts) -

Okay, so I just bought a Vita.

Clearly this was a very bad choice motivated by a poorly informed decision.

#1575 Posted by Blabadon (25207 posts) -

Char deleted his message lelelelelel

#1576 Posted by lundy86_4 (42658 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

How's SMT IV?

Not even a photo hosted elsewhere...

Really good. Haven't been playing too much, as i've been hammering through P4G. It's relentless in the need for punishment, which is cool.

#1577 Posted by ManInFlames-77 (291 posts) -

SW seems alot less active since the redesign.

#1578 Edited by charizard1605 (54457 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

It was a double post, yo foo

#1579 Posted by lundy86_4 (42658 posts) -

Sounds like a good buy to me! I grabbed one, and PS+ for some extra goodies. P4G is glorious (first time I actually passed Kanji's dungeon).

#1580 Edited by charizard1605 (54457 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

Sounds like a good buy to me! I grabbed one, and PS+ for some extra goodies. P4G is glorious (first time I actually passed Kanji's dungeon).

I mean, I got a new 3G Vita, a 4GB Memory Card, and three games (everything new) for $30.

Yeah, I'd say that was a good deal.

#1581 Posted by Blabadon (25207 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

How's SMT IV?

Not even a photo hosted elsewhere...

Really good. Haven't been playing too much, as i've been hammering through P4G. It's relentless in the need for punishment, which is cool.

Aside from fusing and characters (Isabeau goddamn), SMT IV is much more fun than P4G. Get to that first!

#1582 Edited by lundy86_4 (42658 posts) -

I mean, I got a new 3G Vita, a 4GB Memory Card, and three games (everything new) for $30.

That's crazy. Damn good deal.

@Blabadon said:

Aside from fusing and characters (Isabeau goddamn), SMT IV is much more fun than P4G. Get to that first!

Yeah, the fusing is insanely simple in P4G, as is using the compendium. SMTIV is relentless in making you make the right freakin' decision. You need to think about your demons, and which ones you get rid of... The cost to bring back is crazy.

#1583 Posted by kitty (114314 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

I can see deleted messages

#1584 Posted by Allicrombie (25085 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Not for you. Just don't.

I find your lack of faith ...disturbing.

#1585 Posted by Blabadon (25207 posts) -

@lundy86_4: After Kanji's dungeon the story becomes even more fun. The next party character's abilities you get is one of Golden's best additions to the original Persona 4.

#1586 Edited by lundy86_4 (42658 posts) -

@Blabadon: Nice. I'm a little after Kanji, around June 12/13th. So far, i'm loving it. Gonna be playing Pokemon Y tomorrow, mind.

#1587 Posted by Giancar (19030 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@charizard1605 said:

$30 for all this including the Vita?

Brand new? HOW?

#1588 Posted by AdobeArtist (22744 posts) -
#1589 Edited by kitty (114314 posts) -

@Giancar said:

@charizard1605 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@charizard1605 said:

$30 for all this including the Vita?

Brand new? HOW?

He knows "special people" apparently :P

#1590 Edited by Blabadon (25207 posts) -

@Blabadon: Nice. I'm a little after Kanji, around June 12/13th. So far, i'm loving it. Gonna be playing Pokemon Y tomorrow, mind.

Whatever happens, don't spoil it for yourself. The game starts to drag a lot towards the end so the killer's reveal is a nice respite from that all.

Also, experiment with everything in Inaba and Okina City so you know how to spend rainy days, non-school days, etc. Once you get a routine going, it's mad addicting.

#1591 Edited by lundy86_4 (42658 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Whatever happens, don't spoil it for yourself. The game starts to drag a lot towards the end so the killer's reveal is a nice respite from that all.

Also, experiment with everything in Inaba and Okina City so you know how to spend rainy days, non-school days, etc. Once you get a routine going, it's mad addicting.

Thanks! Nice. It's a shame, considering it's starting to pick up, where I am.

#1592 Edited by Blabadon (25207 posts) -

Does anyone here use both Amazon Payments and PayPal?

#1593 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21264 posts) -

@TheGuardian03 said:

Seeing if avi works

did you read the sticky about those?

Nope, i read it after trying to have an avi lol, i don't care anymore.

#1594 Posted by s_h_a_d_o (1266 posts) -
#1595 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21264 posts) -
#1596 Posted by siLVURcross (26100 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Yeah, the fusing is insanely simple in P4G, as is using the compendium. SMTIV is relentless in making you make the right freakin' decision. You need to think about your demons, and which ones you get rid of... The cost to bring back is crazy.

SMT IV is actually pretty easy since you're able to chose which skills to inherit when fusing as well being able to whisper onto the MC a lot of the broken skills in the game. i.e Luster Candy, Deblitate, Dekunda, Charge, Meditate, Titanomachia, Deadly Wind level of spells as well as any reflect skills as they instantly end turns and provide easy stackable smirking. I admit though the way fusions were presented was not the most friendly but the filters made it incredibly easy to help what you were looking for if you knew what you were looking for that is.

The real challenge comes from enemies in which you are not weak to any of their attacks, have placed up reflects which causes them to spam you with Almighty spells. i.e Beelzebub.

Honestly, I would say in terms of difficulty for the main series alone Nocturne is still the hardest (Nocturne > IV > II > I)

#1597 Posted by lundy86_4 (42658 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:
@Blabadon said:

SMT IV is actually pretty easy since you're able to chose which skills to inherit when fusing as well being able to whisper onto the MC a lot of the broken skills in the game. i.e Luster Candy, Deblitate, Dekunda, Charge, Meditate, Titanomachia, Deadly Wind level of spells as well as any reflect skills as they instantly end turns and provide easy stackable smirking. I admit though the way fusions were presented was not the most friendly but the filters made it incredibly easy to help what you were looking for if you knew what you were looking for that is.

The real challenge comes from enemies in which you are not weak to any of their attacks, have placed up reflects which causes them to spam you with Almighty spells. i.e Beelzebub.

Honestly, I would say in terms of difficulty for the main series alone Nocturne is still the hardest (Nocturne > IV > II > I)

That's some crazy good info. Thanks.

Yeah, choosing the skills you inherit is a huge advantage. I'mma hopefully switch my time between Pokemon and SMTIV.

#1598 Edited by siLVURcross (26100 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@siLVURcross said:

@lundy86_4 said:
@Blabadon said:

That's some crazy good info. Thanks.

Yeah, choosing the skills you inherit is a huge advantage. I'mma hopefully switch my time between Pokemon and SMTIV.

http://erikku.github.io/smt4tool/

Also, really useful site, you can look up demons by race, skills learned by which demons, what fusions work etc etc.

As well don't go balanced stat MC if you are, stick with either a STR (physical), DEX (pierce/gun) or magic stats. Just pump them one way or the other.

#1599 Posted by lundy86_4 (42658 posts) -

http://erikku.github.io/smt4tool/

Also, really useful site, you can look up demons by race, skills learned by which demons, what fusions work etc etc.

As well don't go balanced stat MC if you are, stick with either a STR (physical), DEX (pierce/gun) or magic stats. Just pump them one way or the other.

Nice, thanks. I've actually been sticking with mostly STR for my MC. Didn't feel the need to branch out the points.

#1600 Posted by Blabadon (25207 posts) -

Yeah, serioiusly, don't balance the Str/Mag stats at all. I was luckily to realize this around level 28.

I still think the fusing aspect, seeing that most of the demons can be actively recruited in only a few minutes after I become the level to fuse them and that the skills being passed on is so needlessly complex and limited, is very much inferior to P4G.

At least in the latter, if you're giving up an elemental coverage or a good move for a Persona, you're normally getting EXP in the fusion, which is addicting in itself. Money to recall is also easier, though recalling becomes redundant later on. SMT IV's fusing becomes less and less enticing the more I play despite it being quite necessary.