SW Lounge V-40 Goodbye, Breaking Bad Edition #Crysenberg

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1451 Posted by Ding-Ding-Dong (15 posts) -

Hello ladies

#1452 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2126 posts) -

Who will supply you Lights sigs now?

Yes I want to see some Lights sigs, so pretty :3

#1453 Posted by AdobeArtist (22789 posts) -

@AdobeArtist said:

Sigs still not showing up I see.

C'mooooooon gamespot, get it in gear already :P

Adobe we all know I make the best sigs :P

*checks forehead*

damn, that fever is really running high, gotta get that taken care of :P

Also, I can load in my avy and sig (even of others can't see it), but the damn system won't upload my profile banner. And I even tried going by a URL through Photobucket. What gives?? :X

#1454 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

@Michael0134567 said:

Who will supply you Lights sigs now?

Yes I want to see some Lights sigs, so pretty :3

Just makes me wish I had more artistic ability. :P

#1455 Edited by TheEroica (13249 posts) -

Hey guys, we're 45 minutes away from this post to a live twitter chat while we video podcast after a full day at Comic Con NYC... We'll be discussing the days events and the strong gaming presence at the convention... curious about anything, ask... we'll take questions via twitter starting at 9:45 est. We got to play and see a lot of unreleased stuff today so by all means ask ask ask.... By the community for the community, live from Animal Mothers basement... :P Pedal to the Metal@P2M_Podcast

#1456 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (8585 posts) -

@AdobeArtist said:

Yeah, girls with no butts that is

#1457 Posted by Ballroompirate (22290 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@AdobeArtist said:

*checks forehead*

Also, I can load in my avy and sig (even of others can't see it), but the damn system won't upload my profile banner. And I even tried going by a URL through Photobucket. What gives?? :X

I don't think I've seen anyone with a profile banner yet, think it's still bugged.

#1458 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (8585 posts) -

So, BioshockOwnz can now come back?

#1459 Edited by AdobeArtist (22789 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@AdobeArtist said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@AdobeArtist said:

*checks forehead*

I don't think I've seen anyone with a profile banner yet, think it's still bugged.

I've seen a few, an image in that area above the buttons (feed, about, blog, forums...) with the main GS links to Games, Reviews, and News floating over the image. The profile looks so much better with it, but I can't upload mine, argghhh.

*EDIT* and now it FINALLY worked. My home page is complete :)

#1460 Posted by LegendofNerd (2140 posts) -

Good evening folks.

#1461 Edited by Ballroompirate (22290 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@AdobeArtist said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@AdobeArtist said:

*checks forehead*

I've seen a few, an image in that area above the buttons (feed, about, blog, forums...) with the main GS links to Games, Reviews, and News floating over the image. The profile looks so much better with it, but I can't upload mine, argghhh.

*EDIT* and now it FINALLY worked. My home page is complete :)

Was about to post it just worked for me lol. Did a test profile header to see if it would work.

#1462 Edited by AdobeArtist (22789 posts) -

Good evening folks.

Hi there, your Nerdliness. Long loooooong time no see :)

#1463 Posted by LegendofNerd (2140 posts) -

Hi there, your Nerdliness. Long loooooong time no see :)

It couldn't have been that long. I think.

#1464 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2126 posts) -

Is anyone here downloading Pokemon tonight? If so do you think the shop is going to be mad slow?

#1465 Posted by kitty (114496 posts) -

Is anyone here downloading Pokemon tonight? If so do you think the shop is going to be mad slow?

I would but I'm not sure how transferring things to a bigger memory card works on the 3ds. I have a (2) GB SD card and a (4)GB one. I was using a 2 in my 3ds and the 4 on my wii. I want to swap, so I can have space for it (fire emblem kills my memory card space) but dunno how that works. :P

#1466 Edited by NoirLamia777 (2126 posts) -

@NoirLamia777 said:

I would but I'm not sure how transferring things to a bigger memory card works on the 3ds. I have a (2) GB SD card and a (4)GB one. I was using a 2 in my 3ds and the 4 on my wii. I want to swap, so I can have space for it (fire emblem kills my memory card space) but dunno how that works. :P

Yeah I'm not too sure, I do know that all the games you buy off the eshop are linked to your Club Nintendo account. I only have a 2GB card as well so I just deleted a bunch of stuff to make room.

#1467 Edited by Stevo_the_gamer (42585 posts) -

My XBL gold sub ends in two weeks, and I think I'll officially end paying for gold once that date comes since I won't be buying a Xbox One. RIP 360. You had a good run.

#1468 Edited by ninjapirate2000 (3001 posts) -

I just took adderall for the first time today. It was amazing! I think I'm hooked...

#1469 Posted by kitty (114496 posts) -

Yeah I'm not too sure, I do know that all the games you buy off the eshop are linked to your Club Nintendo account. I only have a 2GB card as well so I just deleted a bunch of stuff to make room.

Pokemon might not take that long to dl. I bought fire emblem from the eshop on day one and I was able to dl it pretty fast.
Yeah, guess I could re-dl them if something happens. I can't make any more room. I also have Liberation Maiden on my card to. :(

#1470 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11524 posts) -

Trying to decide if I want to trade-in Kid Icarus Uprising or not...

#1471 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3001 posts) -

Pokemon comes out tonight? Is that NA or European E shop? I thought it was midnight tomorrow? I still don't know which to get. I'm leaning towards X just because everyone is getting Y.

#1472 Posted by kitty (114496 posts) -

Have you beat the game? And do you want to re-play it? Those two should be the deciding factors. Sometimes I do want to re-play games, but my impatience gets the best of me and I sell it and just re-buy it back later for super cheap.

#1473 Posted by kitty (114496 posts) -

Pokemon comes out tonight? Is that NA or European E shop? I thought it was midnight tomorrow? I still don't know which to get. I'm leaning towards X just because everyone is getting Y.

I'll get both as usual. :P Not sure if it comes out tonight or tomorrow.

#1474 Edited by Ballroompirate (22290 posts) -

Have to get X cause my friend is gonna get Y :(

#1475 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3001 posts) -

@ninjapirate2000 said:

Have to get X cause my friend is gonna get Y :(

The Bambi Legendary doesn't look too bad, but I seriously know nothing about pokemon. I'm only getting it cause of the hype.

@ninjapirate2000 said:

I'll get both as usual. :P Not sure if it comes out tonight or tomorrow.

Both! Why? Isn't the difference minimal?

#1476 Posted by darkspineslayer (19486 posts) -

40 minutes until the Eshop is allegedly updated. Hope I can get in before the servers explode.

#1477 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11524 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

Have you beat the game? And do you want to re-play it? Those two should be the deciding factors. Sometimes I do want to re-play games, but my impatience gets the best of me and I sell it and just re-buy it back later for super cheap.

Yeah, I've beaten it and replayed the levels a few times.

#1478 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3001 posts) -

Oh so Pokemon does release tonight at midnight lol. I thought it was sunday for some reason. Nintendo always releases their stuff on sunday.

#1479 Posted by Tessellation (8796 posts) -
#1480 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2126 posts) -

40 minutes until the Eshop is allegedly updated. Hope I can get in before the servers explode.

Same here, cannot wait!

#1481 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28344 posts) -

Does any one want chutulu saves the world breath of death 7 double pack on steam? you'll have to add me to steam to get it though or give me your email or something.
Also I have limbo and bastion anyone want em?

PM me which one one per person.

#1482 Posted by kitty (114496 posts) -

Both! Why? Isn't the difference minimal?

The roomie likes pokemon. If he gets a 3ds this coming week, he won't have enough for pokemon. So I figured I'd be nice.

#1483 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2126 posts) -

So the e-shop is having problems of course, I got through though. It's downloading now hopefully no problems mid-download. Best of luck to everyone else.

#1484 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28344 posts) -

2ndwonder has limbo.

Bastion and chutulu double pack are still up for grabs.

#1485 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26145 posts) -
#1486 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28344 posts) -

wait wait wait...saw this when posting a new thread.

1. No alternate accounts.

Is this a rule or just a keep out of trouble by not doing this.

#1487 Edited by Blabadon (25701 posts) -

Maybe I should have gone digital...

#1488 Edited by TheShadowLord07 (22110 posts) -

2ndwonder has limbo.

Bastion and chutulu double pack are still up for grabs.

pm sent man =)

#1489 Edited by WilliamRLBaker (28344 posts) -

shadowlord has bastion.

#1490 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2126 posts) -

Stuck at 10% for Pokemon X, ugh!

#1491 Edited by Sweenix (5396 posts) -
#1492 Edited by inb4uall (5284 posts) -

@WilliamRLBaker: Good question...

I wonder if is it okay If I choose to keep inb4uall over jonwh18?

#1493 Posted by kitty (114496 posts) -

lawl I think alli fell asleep with her computer on

#1494 Posted by super600 (30157 posts) -
#1495 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28344 posts) -

@super600 said:

@FireEmblem_Man said:

So, BioshockOwnz can now come back?

No.

please tell me others cant come back or will be rebanned.

#1496 Posted by kitty (114496 posts) -
#1497 Posted by super600 (30157 posts) -

lawl I think alli fell asleep with her computer on

Inb4 you summon her.

#1498 Edited by Sweenix (5396 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

@darkspineslayer said:

@Sweenix: how did you get it already >:(

Europe :P

@2ndWonder where abouts are you from?

The horrible place, NA :cry:

it's only 1 day :) plus you north americans get everything before us *cough persona 4* *cough shin megami* :(

#1499 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8696 posts) -

Wait, we're not allowed to have alts? Guess it's time to retire my Platniumgamer account. It was a fun ride while it lasted.

#1500 Posted by Giancar (19046 posts) -

I saw a sig in the BSI thread! :o