SW Lounge V-40 Goodbye, Breaking Bad Edition #Crysenberg

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by XVision84 (13626 posts) -

Guys, never flip the gentlemen over at groove street off. Never.

Cheleman

This is why I run them all over with my car. Fun times.

#102 Posted by funsohng (27476 posts) -
[QUOTE="funsohng"]Anyone have Mass Effect 3 on PC?ArisShadows
Yes, why?

Join me and Techno in our quest to conquer the gold challenge in MP
#103 Posted by Ballroompirate (22208 posts) -
#104 Posted by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

Did that guy called AMD get banned? haven't seen him post in a while. Lumpy has a very similar posting style, I take it thats him.

#105 Posted by starwarsjunky (24714 posts) -

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"] Well that sucks. Hopefully the transfers will alleviate that.Ballroompirate

maybe. just now bought the game. need to get ahold of my people to figure out what server to join.

I heard they joined Gilgamesh >.>

lol good try. but maybe. is each character able to join a different server?
#106 Posted by TheShadowLord07 (22109 posts) -

for the first time, I'm kinda disappointed with the final evolutions for the starter pokemon. they are great in theory (mage, knight and thieft/ninja) but poor in execution. Though fennekin's last evolution isn't that bad imo. Guess I'll wait till nintendo uploads the art for all the pokemon to make my decision.

#107 Posted by Ballroompirate (22208 posts) -

[QUOTE="Ballroompirate"]

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"] maybe. just now bought the game. need to get ahold of my people to figure out what server to join.starwarsjunky

I heard they joined Gilgamesh >.>

lol good try. but maybe. is each character able to join a different server?

I think it depends on your payment method, if I'm not mistaken the typical MSF is $12.99 which you can have 1 character per server ( 8 total ) while the standard $14.99 MSF is like 4 characters per server ( think 12 total or something like it ).

#108 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

for the first time, I'm kinda disappointed with the final evolutions for the starter pokemon. they are great in theory (mage, knight and thieft/ninja) but poor in execution. Though fennekin's last evolution isn't that bad imo. Guess I'll wait till nintendo uploads the art for all the pokemon to make my decision.

TheShadowLord07

Not as bad as gen 5's. They were terrible. I ditched my starter ASAP in both White 2 and black. 

#109 Posted by TheShadowLord07 (22109 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheShadowLord07"]

Jonwh18

Not as bad as gen 5's. They were terrible. I ditched my starter ASAP in both White 2 and black. 

guess I'm one of the few who actually like samurott. His whiskers make him look like a bad ass.

#110 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

I've always felt compelled to use one of the starters as my eventual 5 or 6. Dunno why I just can't leave that bugger, even if I don't like it.

#111 Posted by kitty (114461 posts) -
damn, I think my battery died in my of copies of gold and in silver :( Guess it's a good thing I keep a monster brain lying around. :P
#112 Posted by funsohng (27476 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

TheShadowLord07

guess I'm one of the few who actually like samurott. His whiskers make him look like a bad ass.

Samurott is awesome. My fav starter since Typhlosion.
#113 Posted by TheShadowLord07 (22109 posts) -

damn, I think my battery died in my of copies of gold and in silver :( Guess it's a good thing I keep a monster brain lying around. :P2ndWonder
have you tried replacing the batteries? shouldn't be too hard too do.

#114 Posted by CJ_ofCamelot (1764 posts) -
[QUOTE="2ndWonder"][QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"] Yup.
CoD4 >>>> all othersCJ_ofCamelot
You mean modern warfare 1?

yuss

Yes + Yes? WTF?
#115 Posted by kitty (114461 posts) -
have you tried replacing the batteries? shouldn't be too hard too do.TheShadowLord07
Not yet, I just found out recently. Been playing through red and gold. I found my old gameboy color with red in yet. Lost it ... oh idk how long ago. Got me in the mood to play the games. I have no worries though, my monster brain allows me to backup 10 saves. It works on, pokemon: red, blue, yellow, green, gold, silver and crystal. So I'll use that until I get replacement batteries.
#116 Posted by kitty (114461 posts) -
[QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"] Yes + Yes? WTF?

My mistake, should only be one yes. Just found this lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXgokniKNE4
#117 Posted by TheShadowLord07 (22109 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheShadowLord07"]have you tried replacing the batteries? shouldn't be too hard too do.2ndWonder
Not yet, I just found out recently. Been playing through red and gold. I found my old gameboy color with red in yet. Lost it ... oh idk how long ago. Got me in the mood to play the games. I have no worries though, my monster brain allows me to backup 10 saves. It works on, pokemon: red, blue, yellow, green, gold, silver and crystal. So I'll use that until I get replacement batteries.

did you bought all those pokemon games again or you kept them when you had them as a kid?

#118 Posted by charizard1605 (55344 posts) -

I've always felt compelled to use one of the starters as my eventual 5 or 6. Dunno why I just can't leave that bugger, even if I don't like it.

whiskeystrike
Yeah, same
#119 Posted by CJ_ofCamelot (1764 posts) -
[QUOTE="2ndWonder"][QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"] Yes + Yes? WTF?

My mistake, should only be one yes. Just found this lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXgokniKNE4

#120 Posted by CJ_ofCamelot (1764 posts) -
[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

charizard1605
Yeah, same

wiiusupermarioscrn03e3.jpg
#121 Posted by kitty (114461 posts) -

did you bought all those pokemon games again or you kept them when you had them as a kid?

TheShadowLord07
I kept them :) I don't like getting rid of things I like.
#122 Posted by kitty (114461 posts) -
CJ_ofCamelot
Seeing that makes me want to play it. I gotta wait like 2 months before I can.
#123 Posted by TheShadowLord07 (22109 posts) -

2ndWonder

I kept them :) I don't like getting rid of things I like.

thats pretty cool. I usually don't if I'm no longer going to play them. But  I kinda wish nintendo would put them on the 3ds eshop. thats easy money right there. and would give kids to see what we used to deal with it when we their age.

#124 Posted by CJ_ofCamelot (1764 posts) -
[QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"]2ndWonder
Seeing that makes me want to play it. I gotta wait like 2 months before I can.

I try preordering at EB ay they said not yet
#125 Posted by kitty (114461 posts) -

thats pretty cool. I usually don't if I'm no longer going to play them. But  I kinda wish nintendo would put them on the 3ds eshop. thats easy money right there. and would give kids to see what we used to deal with it when we their age.

TheShadowLord07
I used to do that, but I'm kind of a old school person and I go back to some of the games I played in the past from time to time. So getting rid of things I like makes it hard. I still have my sega genesis with sonic 1 and 2 from the early 90's. I literally can't get rid of that, as that was what I first gamed on. It would be like throwing a good memory away. I'd like that, and I'd buy them on there. But I don't think it will ever happen.
#126 Posted by kitty (114461 posts) -
[QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"] I try preordering at EB ay they said not yet

I'm surprised, the one here likes to take all of my money or try to >_>
#127 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -
I'm still bored.
#128 Posted by kitty (114461 posts) -
I'm still bored.ArisShadows
uh oh stalker alert
#129 Posted by CJ_ofCamelot (1764 posts) -
[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]I'm still bored.2ndWonder
uh oh stalker alert

Better keep him and myself in the casey pile.
#130 Posted by Allenmorgan1234 (51 posts) -
it is not that it was the last and nothing good is going to come in the near future instead i am wishing what the trends the show has set the next one must go beyond of that all
#131 Posted by darkspineslayer (19453 posts) -
Really hoping the worst case situation dosn't happen tommorow. I would be amazed if it does, you have to do shit a lot worse than faking a sick call to be fired from McDonalds... ...would love to hear back anytime now for a new job...
#132 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11479 posts) -

Is it possible to solder wires on a Turtle Beach headset?

#133 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -

PhazonBlazer
There is a bunch of how to videos on youtube.
#134 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11479 posts) -

[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

ArisShadows

I've been looking at some.

The weird thing is that the speakers work but the mic doesn't.

#135 Posted by charizard1605 (55344 posts) -
It is physically hurting me to type that way...
#136 Posted by verbtex (8489 posts) -

I'd say this is a very good v40. :)

#137 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

PhazonBlazer

I've been looking at some.

The weird thing is that the speakers work but the mic doesn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le214IdnVJk
#138 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -
It is physically hurting me to type that way...charizard1605
So tempted to post there.
#139 Posted by charizard1605 (55344 posts) -
[QUOTE="charizard1605"]It is physically hurting me to type that way...ArisShadows
So tempted to post there.

Post there.
#140 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11479 posts) -

Yeah, I'm gonna need some tools from home before I try this :P

#141 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -
Lazy PB makes me google stuff for him.
#142 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11479 posts) -

Lazy PB makes me google stuff for him.ArisShadows

django-gifs-13.gif

#143 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26087 posts) -
How did MS let this slide? http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=213669
#144 Posted by freedomfreak (38685 posts) -
Great lounge.
#145 Posted by Badosh (12727 posts) -

I'd say this is a very good v40. :)

verbtex
:)
#146 Posted by MonsieurX (29177 posts) -
The only morning I could sleep,brain decided to wake me up a 7
#147 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27319 posts) -
*reads OP and sniffles*
#148 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26087 posts) -
Oh my... :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abYKKrCkF-c&feature=c4-overview&list=UU7UdKZ9ujF1sFlP93dfjMgA
#149 Posted by Willy105 (24495 posts) -

Version 40, huh? That's a pretty big deal.

#150 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (2997 posts) -

Last lounge before sh!t hits the fan?