SW Gaming setup PIC thread..

#1 Posted by B4X (2728 posts) -

#2 Posted by heretrix (37253 posts) -

Sorry not enough light in my basement to show my rig.....

#3 Posted by Animal-Mother (26235 posts) -

I don't wanna see into anyone elses dirty houses.

#4 Posted by lostrib (31951 posts) -

So should we post in this one or the other one? You might want to edit the other and ask for a lock

#5 Edited by B4X (2728 posts) -

@lostrib said:

So should we post in this one or the other one? You might want to edit the other and ask for a lock

Gamespot glitched out Bad sorry. This thread.

#6 Posted by B4X (2728 posts) -

dirty...lol

#7 Edited by chikenfriedrice (9435 posts) -

#8 Edited by B4X (2728 posts) -

@heretrix: My camera Samsung G4 is ass....It seems. I had flash off though.... pffft

#9 Edited by AdobeArtist (22747 posts) -

Here's mine.

#10 Edited by heretrix (37253 posts) -

@b4x said:

@heretrix: My camera Samsung G4 is ass....It seems. I had flash off though.... pffft

I was joking. Basement? Hermit? I'm at work so I can't really post pics.. Except:

#11 Edited by HadOne2Many (1188 posts) -

Wii U & PS3 not pictured because they are in my living room, not in my gaming area.

#12 Posted by lundy86_4 (42687 posts) -

Too lazy. Haven't changed mine, though i'm doing some new furniture shopping in the next few months. Get back to me then.

#13 Edited by LegatoSkyheart (24347 posts) -

I'm not a tidy man.

#14 Edited by lostrib (31951 posts) -

I thought I'd uploaded some before, but I don't see them in my images, so maybe i'll take some later

#15 Posted by Bigboi500 (28811 posts) -

@heretrix: OG PS2. Very nice. Wish I still had mine.

#16 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (15850 posts) -

I still have my den. So, no change. I'll update later when I relocate my desk and all my PCs to a spot near the kitchen. My youngest is screaming for her own room and my den it is. Kicking my mother in law out of her bedroom is out of the question. He He.

No big change from this except my Mac Mini is at the family room and my Phenom II X4 PC (that was in the family room) is sitting next to my FX-8350 gaming PC. Similar to this minus the Mac. Bottom one is an older photo (family room) as well. The Mac Mini and and PC swapped places. The PS3 is still there though.

#17 Edited by GoldenElementXL (2619 posts) -

I've posted my console set up many times. But I just to happen to be messing around with the PC.

I am messing around with using a GTX 690 as a dedicated PhysX card along with 2 Titan Black SC's.. Silly I know. But I just ran a 3D Mark benchmark and got a small score increase.

#18 Edited by lostrib (31951 posts) -

I've posted my console set up many times. But I just to happen to be messing around with the PC.

I am messing around with using a GTX 690 as a dedicated PhysX card along with 2 Titan Black SC's.. Silly I know. But I just ran a 3D Mark benchmark and got a small score increase.

seriously, what do you need all that power for?

#19 Posted by GoldenElementXL (2619 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I upgraded from the 690. It's just sitting there so I thought I would try it out.

#20 Posted by topgunmv (10066 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I upgraded from the 690.

Why?

#21 Posted by GoldenElementXL (2619 posts) -

@topgunmv: 2 gb of vram wasn't cutting it at 1440p.

#22 Posted by topgunmv (10066 posts) -
#23 Edited by melonfarmerz (1012 posts) -

Love these threads due to the absence of cows.

Had a PS3 but sold it. Still have the Playstation 3D TV though.

#24 Edited by MonsieurX (28796 posts) -

Bought the chair to put in the corner of my room to do some reading but couldn't resist to try it out... And I need to take a picture of my living now that I have my 60" in there

#25 Edited by lostrib (31951 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I upgraded from the 690. It's just sitting there so I thought I would try it out.

i was more focused on what you need 2 titan black SCs for

#26 Edited by Couth_ (9933 posts) -

same as before except my second monitor died :[

#27 Edited by darkspineslayer (19370 posts) -

I always get ignored in these threads (probably because it's nothing impressive), but here goes again anyways.

Wii U is hard to see next to the PS4, but it's there.

Collection has expanded a bit, particularly the PS4 selection and Mario Kart 8, but i keep them like this.

#28 Edited by lostrib (31951 posts) -

Alright, took some photos as well as found some older ones

New cooler on GTX 670
The "work" area of my desk, although the PS3 is now in my living room
MX Red keyboard
PC internals through the window. Red LEDs make it run faster
When I got my Vita (OLED) last week

#29 Edited by remiks00 (1545 posts) -

@melonfarmerz said:

Funny you say that. I only notice like 1 or 2 cows ever post proof of them owning the system, but yet defend Sony like their on some crusade. lol

Anyway, here's mine:

Ps4 +PS3 on the bottom. Vita + 3ds

#30 Edited by KingJuggaNott (78 posts) -

#31 Edited by lostrib (31951 posts) -

Forgot the one of my full desk

Joker is on the other speaker

#32 Edited by topgunmv (10066 posts) -

Took a few weeks ago after cleaning:

#33 Posted by sukraj (21660 posts) -

Sorry I'm too lazy to post pics .

Onkyo Reciever

40" Samsung LED 1080P tv

Kef Satelite 5.1 Speakers

Sony Blu Ray Player

#34 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (15850 posts) -

Had a PS3 but sold it. Still have the Playstation 3D TV though.

I thought the PS 3D TV didn't have a TV tuner in it.

I wanted to buy a couple of them and use them as dual 1080p monitors for my PC. But, they quickly disappeared after Sony quit making them. As soon as they got clearance discounted, people snapped them up.

#36 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24347 posts) -
#37 Edited by achilles614 (4837 posts) -

I need to tidy up my TV stand and these pictures don't a good portion of my retro collection...but here it goes.

The first pic is Xbox One, Wii U, PS3, Nintendo 64, Gameboy Pocket, Xbox OG with mod chip and 300GB HDD...Wii is behind TV. Also Fender tube amp back there, Gameboy micro is just visible under the right edge of the TV. I play all these consoles frequently and usually cycle the old console.

This is my school pc/gaming rig 60hz 1080p and 144hz 1080p, xbox 360 is behind left monitor. Basic PC, 2600k, GTX 670, SSD...on the left is a tablet I use for reading PDFs/powerpoints/papers, on the right is my small collection of prototyping boards (microcontrollers, an FPGA, and tomorrow my raspberry Pi comes in the mail, portable SNES time :) )

Kinda boring, but that's my apartment...

#38 Edited by Heil68 (42747 posts) -

I'll post later tonight if thread is still active. I have older pic-pre PS4/Xbone pics

#39 Edited by Wasdie (49366 posts) -

There's a PS4 above the Xbox 360 now. I don't have a more recent picture.

#40 Edited by SecretPolice (21243 posts) -

Set up plus a sneak peak at Zelda WW2...

....Of course I kid. :P

#41 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16145 posts) -

I want to see into your dirty house >:)

#42 Posted by darkspineslayer (19370 posts) -

@LegatoSkyheart: I do have the X collection, but it's not there. That's Command Mission.

I really do need to order a PS2 copy. Fuck the GameCube controller for Megaman games.

#43 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16501 posts) -

CPU: i7 3770 @3.4GHz + Zalman CNPS9900MAX-R CPU Cooler Red LED

GPU: SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6GB 7970 GHz Edition

MB: ASUS P8Z77-M

RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 1600

PSU: CORSAIR HX750

CASE: Cooler Master 932 HAF Advanced

MONITOR: ASUS VW246H

MOUSE: SteelSeries Diablo III mouse

KEYBOARD: Microsoft Sidewinder X4

Sorry, but I can't be bothered with taking such useless photos. But hey, those are my specs, so at least you get that.

#45 Posted by B4X (2728 posts) -

Watch this video of this bamboo desk assembly in my pick in the OT. Thing is ridiculous.

#47 Edited by LustForSoul (5790 posts) -

#48 Edited by B4X (2728 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

There's a PS4 above the Xbox 360 now. I don't have a more recent picture.

That looks Clean. I like it. A lot.

I re-built my entire theater room. Completely gutted. The rock surrounding my entertainment stand In my theater room setup in my first pic.

Behind that wall is a storage room where all my wires are. You can't see one wire in the setup. I also ran two sub hook ups to the back wall, and 4 sets of speaker in wall banana hookups.

I also ran a 50 ft. HDMI in wall hook up over to My PC from my receiver, to use my PC on the TV.

I can't stand wire clutter. I understand where it can't be avoided though.

#49 Edited by Animal-Mother (26235 posts) -

#50 Posted by GoldenElementXL (2619 posts) -

@Animal-Mother: Nice case.