Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#351  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@b4x said:

Luckily it's easy to disassociate with any of the BS there that certain fans have done for what ever reason when you've not participated. ;)

Only participation I have done, is discrediting a group of delusional hypocritical FUD spreading astro-turfing fanboys.

That make up their own stupid fucking rules as they go along, to fit their irrational fanboy agendas.

Fighting so much STUPID is a hard battle.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#352  Edited By darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@Dire_Weasel said:

@darkangel115 said:

The funny thing is how people obsess over minor frame rate drops and sub 1080p. Funny thing is the GOTY last year according to most (TLOU) suffered from just that.

this is all from DF

Image quality is also very good. Rendering natively in 720p, the post-process anti-aliasing solution delivers slightly better coverage across the scene compared to the implementation used in Uncharted 3, while textures are also nicely filtered, although they do tend to blur when viewed from certain angles. With that said, the high level of graphical quality is occasionally let down by visibly low-resolution textures, shimmering across long edges and sub-pixel details on more complex scenery. Alpha buffers, reflections and depth-of-field are also rendered in low resolution, leading to the jagged appearance of geometry edges when these elements intersect with characters and parts of the scenery.

Perhaps due to the level of detail on offer in the environments, we also never see the same kind of large-scale set-pieces that helped define the Uncharted titles. Instead Naughty Dog appears to have traded down on the scale of the action to realise larger and more lavish environments while managing overall performance. It's mostly successful in this, too, although the exhaustive range of visual effects, lighting, AI and gameplay sub-systems clearly affects the overall fluidity of the experience.

In the demo we saw how fight sequences and the appearance of multiple light sources caused frame-rates to stray from the desired 30fps target. While this was never an issue when slowly exploring the environment, during fast-paced combat scenes the ebb and flow of the controls is far more important, and it's here where we felt the mild judder and visible loss in smoothness could impact the experience when the engine is more heavily taxed - particularly during gunfights where accuracy is desired to make every last bullet count.

For the most part things haven't changed in the final game: more technically demanding scenes still cause the frame-rate to buckle under the rendering load, although we find that heavier drops in performance have a greater impact on the action when it is situated in larger, more expansive environments. It's not uncommon to see drops of around 5fps - sometimes more - when traversing areas that feature large amounts of foliage and reflective water.

However, a lot of the time this isn't a real issue because it happens during slower-paced segments of the game designed to allow the player to take stock of their surroundings or soak up the storytelling. The clever use of depth-of-field and object blur helps to disguise these deficiencies, too, as does the game's focus on avoiding direct confrontation with bandits and the infected.

It's also fair to say that The Last of Us is placing serious demands on the PS3 hardware, and at times we get the feeling the console is struggling to keep up with the engine's strict v-sync to prevent tearing. The use of triple buffering ensures that not a single frame is ever torn - for every frame rendered one is held in reserve, keeping image consistency solidly intact. The downside is that this technique creates additional input lag, and fire-fights feel a little heavier as a result, with a bit more time required to get into cover and take aim.

So the TL:DR version is it suffers from not being 1080p, framerate drop, low res textures, blurriness, and input lag. but non of that mattered right? any game has minor issues that fanboys will pick apart because they are dumb. But anyone who obsesses over minor things calling 900p upscaled "unplayable" but complains TLOU only got a 8 on here is a joke and a hypocrite.

TLOU is an amazing game, but let's remember that it was released on hardware that came out almost eight years ago.

This is 2014. If you just paid $500 for a brand-new console I would hope your standards are a little bit higher, but judging by this thread that's clearly not the case.

I'm not saying standards shouldn't be higher for a new gen. Of course they should be. But it relates to more then just resolution and frame rate. Its just the extreme hyperbole how if its not 1080p its a blurry mess or if a frame drops its unplayable, when 6 months ago games with the same "issues" were touted as the best ever. Its a big leap to go from something being amazing to pure crap in 6 months.

Also in regards to the games, Take a game like DR3 for example. its not the prettiest, and its 720p and 30 fps. but compare it to DR2 last gen. and you have way more zombies and a way bigger world size and no loading. If capcom wanted a 1080p resolution they could have added loading points (like DR2 which was annoying as hell) had a smaller world and way less zombies. But the game wouldn't have been as good. I'd rather take a fun ambitious game to a bland small game just for the sake of resolution. What you are going to see if fanboys keep doing this, is games suffering. we'll have smaller games that are less fun but look prettier. Like infamous for example. I would have much preferred a 720p infamous if they made the world bigger and more full of life and gave more enemies and kept the lighting. instead they sacrificed to hit the 1080p mark. Thats not good for gamers.

Also rarely do you see a big difference this early in a gen compared to late last gen. it comes later on. games at launch now will look bad compared to games later in the gen. it always happens like that.

this is uncharted 1 released in 2007 (a year after the PS3 release) compared to uncharted 3 which was 2011 4 years later then TLOU in 2013 another 2 years later

All on the same hardware. If what you people think is true, is really true. then TLOU would like like uncharted one which by today's standards, is not very good at all. But back then it was.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#353  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@blackace said:

How it looks has to do with resolution and fps, correct? You can't be that stupid, or can you?

At 900P or 1080P It would still look amazing. That's the point everyone is trying to make to your biased stupid trolling self. lol!! All you're trying to do is BASH & HATE. Get lost troll.

More to do with how it runs than how it looks. Try harder next time mantilem "lel get lost!".

I don't have to try as I just made you look like a fool. That wasn't hard at all, cow troll. Your opinion means shit on these board for most gamers with a brain.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

You cows are even hated in Japan.

So? lol

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356 misterpmedia

@b4x said:

Only participation I have done, is discrediting a group of delusional hypocritical FUD spreading astro-turfing fanboys.

That make up their own stupid fucking rules as they go along, to fit their irrational fanboy agendas.

Sounds like effort. Glad I've not cared that much to give it that much real thought. I just enjoy myself :P. But then again...that's how Xbox people are.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357  Edited By B4X

@misterpmedia said:

@b4x said:

Sounds like effort. Glad I've not cared that much to give it that much real thought. I just enjoy myself :P. But then again...that's how Xbox people are.

You just don't realize what you are?

After all you made the thread. How would you know?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358 misterpmedia

@blackace said:

I don't have to try as I just made you look like a fool. That wasn't hard at all, cow troll. Your opinion means shit on these board for most gamers with a brain.

Blackace, the mantilem of Irony. Your official title. Again, as I say, try harder next time and be less ironic because I enjoy putting you on blast, it's no fun if you do it for me.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 misterpmedia

@b4x said:

And you know for sure what I am?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 B4X

@misterpmedia said:

@b4x said:

And you know for sure what I am?

100%

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#361 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

Misterpmedia sure has his fanclub riled up. He's a popular guy.

bloodlust_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 bloodlust_101
Member since 2003 • 2764 Posts

@hello505 said:

@bloodlust_101 said:

@hungbuck007 said:

*Opera browser can't delete the chain*

You're a dumbass.

1 common word error, congratulations on spotting it, your life is now complete - you can rest in peace knowing you noticed an error, bravo. Never mind that you couldn't even begin to counter my argument. :-/

@FastRobby said:

@bloodlust_101 said:

And no matter what resolution the XB is, the PS4 is better - and if they are the same, the frame rate is better, and in some cases - the game looks better or has more effects.

I'm sorry you chose the weaker console - I really am. Maybe next gen you should read up before plopping down some $550 for a game system.

It's okay though, because soon the Kinect every XBone comes with will come in use for... ...wait a minute...

Yeah like murdered soul suspects and Thief, all better on PS4. (the catch is, it's not)

Wonderful! 2 games with an average in the 6/10 range, you must be proud of your purchase based on 2 low scoring games. Expected from a fanbase who parades Ryse. Should we compare it to the much higher profiled and much higher rated games on the PS4 though?

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#364  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

even tho I'm not interested in sunset overdrive I must admit that it looks so cool.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365  Edited By slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@tormentos said:

@foxhound_fox said:
@tormentos said:

Most people that play at that resolution is because its GPU doesn't carry them to 1080p without sacrifices,not because it is a laptop resolution,that resolution is also on normal desktop as well with monitors.

Uh... nope. That is a very common laptop display resolution. And my integrated GPU handles 1080p quite well. I usually have to turn off MSAA in order to maintain a good framerate. But the increased resolution makes up for it.

Dude integrated GPU suck ass.

What Integrated GPU you have on your laptop that does 1080p fine.?

Both console have laptop APU's(intergrated graphics), which is why my old as pc Crossfire setup can still give them a run for their money. BFH 1080p medium settings no MSAA still looks as good as any next gen game I've seen so far.

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

What's the purpose of creating this thread? I will tell you: The purpose is to provide an example (in your head) of how the PS4 is somehow superior, because it does 1080p more often than XB1. That's the purpose of every "resolution" thread. "Hey, gamers, please support my console, the PS4 - it has higher resolutions (usually) than the Xbox One!"

I have news for you - the only people who really care that this game, or any other game on XB1, is not true 1080p are cows. No one else cares. If you get mad that I call you out on it, then stop posting these threads.

Don't believe me?(lol!)Go read the posts in this forum. How many XB1 gamers are saying "OMG, I am not going to buy this game now.", or "Holy crap, I should have bought a PS4!"

What's the purpose of creating any thread? I'll break down your nonsense step by step in bold. False, there's no equivalent of SSOD so how can PS4 be superior in some way? False lol. Damn your own inner narrative runs deep, I commend you on that maybe you spend too much time trawling forums.

That's not news, lems care, they don't show it because they know they have to learn to accept it and not by choice, definitely through gritted teeth. Simple as that. Especially evident when they make topics about the PS4 not reaching it's usual optimum output. I'd put that down as caring indeed, do I have a problem with that? Nope :P. Maybe you have not been watching closely enough. I will continue to post these threads as long as the information is provided as per the devs. I don't see myself getting mad at being called out on it lol. If that happens all I know is that someone's jimmies are rustling and the posts about not caring produce the reserve effect they intend. If no-one cared, no-one would post in here. ;)

That last line is tremendously naive I won't even begin to comment on looking at internet forum boards for wide spread confirmation for your narrative. Down right laughable and I'd never have expected that shit from you lol.

Lol someone sounds mad SW is full of cows doing what cows do best, just sittin around being bored waiting to be herded. What Stormy is saying is true, 9/10 of the threads that go up are directed at lems but you have to go thru 1000 cow post before you even get to a lem post in a thread. Lems don't pick apart PS4 games because they don't care for indies and any lem who does can still just wait until next year becasue that when PS4 will start to see games. It doesnt matter what M$ does it won't be good enough, I'd hate to be a cow when the whole bigger and better on PS4 backfires on Sony. They better have something besides indies then.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@slimdogmilionar:

The integrated gpu on the ps4 is between a 7850 and 7870 dude stop your damage control and stop hiding now on pc butthurt lemming is far stronger than the intel crap you get on pc.

Now do you have any new secret sauce to share with us.?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#367  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@delta3074 said:

So, wait a minute, let me get this straight, despite the Fact that i have clearly been here since 2007, you clearly know better than me how it works on this board despite only being here since 2013? are you serious?

From what I've been reading on your comments. Yes, 100% confident in that. You haven't the slightest clue. Or even know what a troll is. You may be one of those users that are around for a long time but never take notice or listen to what ever's going on.

You Posted the article to get an emotional reaction from lems, you can deny it all you want but it's obvious, that why you post all of these resolution threads and the fact that you stated some people might be bothered by only 30Fps at 900p just reinforces that.

Lie about it all you want dude, nobodys buying it, you are a Cow and a Troll and the only reason you post these articles is to get a reaction from lems.

Why else would you Brag about the Fact that most of your notifications where from Irate lems and get so defensive when i claimed the lems where generally ingnoring you.

It's clear to me that YOU are the one who has no idea what a troll is dude, stop being in denial, you are a troll, end of.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368  Edited By deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

I would rather the game take another hit in resolution if it meant it could run at 60fps..

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@delta3074 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@delta3074 said:

So, wait a minute, let me get this straight, despite the Fact that i have clearly been here since 2007, you clearly know better than me how it works on this board despite only being here since 2013? are you serious?

From what I've been reading on your comments. Yes, 100% confident in that. You haven't the slightest clue. Or even know what a troll is. You may be one of those users that are around for a long time but never take notice or listen to what ever's going on.

You Posted the article to get an emotional reaction from lems, you can deny it all you want but it's obvious, that why you post all of these resolution threads and the fact that you stated some people might be bothered by only 30Fps at 900p just reinforces that.

Lie about it all you want dude, nobodys buying it, you are a Cow and a Troll and the only reason you post these articles is to get a reaction from lems.

Why else would you Brag about the Fact that most of your notifications where from Irate lems and get so defensive when i claimed the lems where generally ingnoring you.

It's clear to me that YOU are the one who has no idea what a troll is dude, stop being in denial, you are a troll, end of.

he's the definition of an obsessed sad fanboy.

Busy looking on the web for articles about a console he doesn't own.

Cows = they dont love their console of choice, they just hate yours.

So true man, thats why he never posts a thread about Games on the Ps4 that are sub 1080p.

The worst part about it is he actually thinks he's got everyone fooled,lol

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

@slimdogmilionar:

The integrated gpu on the ps4 is between a 7850 and 7870 dude stop your damage control and stop hiding now on pc butthurt lemming is far stronger than the intel crap you get on pc.

its already been explained, it's just over your head.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#372  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

Did you hear the news ?

MS said that kinectless X1s will have more powaah so this game will run better on those machines than the ones with the kinect !! 1080p/60fps confirmed but not for all

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373  Edited By slimdogmilionar

@tormentos said:

@slimdogmilionar:

Ok you just contradicted yourself in your first sentence. Before you said integrated gpus suck but you claim the PS4 intergrated gpu is better than the PC equivalent, care to put it up against an A107850k or 6700.

Not hiding behind PC I own every console except PS4.

What am I damage controlling the fact that any PC a10 would mop the floor with the old ass laptop Apu's found in consoles.

What secret sauce. People asked for a cloud demo and they got it. What you wanna say its fake now? The cloud is just what most people said it would be for offloading compute to the server and freeing up system resources. So now xbox can hit 1080p and with more ram available than PS.

Cows need something to spin becasue M$ actually been making improvements throughout the whole year. Games, check. KInectless sku, check. 1080p, check. Indies(lol), check. New exclusive IP's, check. Cloud proof, check. And still got the timed exclusives on lock. Cows get remakes, indies, and another lie from Sony, Destiny dlc PS4 only and Destiny bigger and better on PS4, say whuuuuutt.

While it'll be up to devs to decide how to use the extra resources, Destiny creator Bungie has already confirmed it's been able to increase the fps and resolution of Destiny on Xbox One to match the PS4 version, signalling this long-awaited change could be the move Microsoft needed to make to close the gap in performance between it and Sony's consoles.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/17/how-the-xbox-one-10-gpu-boost-without-kinect-works

So now xbox can hit 1080p, with more ram available than PS, and less of a cpu bottleneck. Then comes Crackdown and the beggining of cloud compute. So what advantage does PS4 have now, if they tried to make it do half the stuff xbox1 can do then the PS4 would show it's true colors the only selling point PS4 had over xbox was 1080p and that's gone now.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374  Edited By B4X

@AzatiS said:

Did you hear the news ?

MS said that kinectless X1s will have more powaah so this game will run better on those machines than the ones with the kinect !! 1080p/60fps confirmed but not for all

You're awesome system wars material. FUD 101.

They SAID developers can completely disable the camera but not the voice commands? This would not effect the Kinect SKU at all.

GameSpot front page.

GS article

Insomniac said they would add more particle effects and mobs on screen.

Gamingbolt article

Keep up the good fight. Elmer FUD

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375  Edited By AzatiS

@b4x said:

@AzatiS said:

Did you hear the news ?

You're awesome system wars material. FUD 101.

They SAID developers can completely disable the camera but not the voice commands? This would not effect the Kinect SKU at all.

GameSpot front page.

GS article

Insomniac said they would add more particle effects and mobs on screen.

Gamingbolt article

Keep up the good fight. Elmer FUD

But kinectless = more power !! Lems said it !! Disable is not kinectless !! MS said kinectless = more power ! Epic powah ! That means kinectless version more FPS and Resolution ... oh wait !! Wtf im saying , i sound like a lem !!

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#376 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

At the end of the day, does it affect you enjoying the game? It really doesn't make a difference to a game really. PC gamers mostly only care about this crap or fanboys

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 AzatiS

@The_Last_Ride said:

At the end of the day, does it affect you enjoying the game? It really doesn't make a difference to a game really. PC gamers mostly only care about this crap or fanboys

Thats why MS trying desperatly turn around the "graphics" war by talking about DX12 , patching , SDKs , kinectless "power" ? I dont think that mostly PC gamers care if MS trying so hard to convince gamers X1 is powerful.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 The_Last_Ride

@AzatiS said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Thats why MS trying desperatly turn around the "graphics" war by talking about DX12 , patching , SDKs , kinectless "power" ? I dont think that mostly PC gamers care if MS trying so hard to convince gamers X1 is powerful.

I got the PS4 because i like the games way more coming from Sony. Do i like getting an inferior system? Hell no, but if the game is fun and it doesn't ruin the experience, it shouldn't matter. The only time framerate matters to me is when it's a sport/racing/competative multiplayer. Any other instance it doesn't matter at all to me personally

bloodlust_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 bloodlust_101
Member since 2003 • 2764 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@bloodlust_101 said:

@FastRobby said:

@bloodlust_101 said:

And no matter what resolution the XB is, the PS4 is better - and if they are the same, the frame rate is better, and in some cases - the game looks better or has more effects.

I'm sorry you chose the weaker console - I really am. Maybe next gen you should read up before plopping down some $550 for a game system.

It's okay though, because soon the Kinect every XBone comes with will come in use for... ...wait a minute...

Yeah like murdered soul suspects and Thief, all better on PS4. (the catch is, it's not)

Wonderful! 2 games with an average in the 6/10 range, you must be proud of your purchase based on 2 low scoring games. Expected from a fanbase who parades Ryse. Should we compare it to the much higher profiled and much higher rated games on the PS4 though?

So when a game like Trials comes out, it's OK to create a topic about it because it looked better on PS4, but not the other way around?

I personally don't care that much about graphics, it's just like the cows are so insecure they need the satisfaction of having the most powerful console. Why? I don't have a clue, maybe because they don't really like the console, and they just defend it so their purchase is validated? At the moment I only have 3 games on my Xbox One. Ryse, FIFA, and Max curse of brotherhood. Once I've finished Ryse and played multiplayer for a day, I've never picked it up anymore, they should've had local multiplayer. Most played game will always be FIFA, an easy multiplatform game... My point being in telling you this, if you are having fun playing the games on your console, what's the point in trying to degrade the other one? Unless of course there aren't any games to play, and you don't like your purchase, or for some reason you feel obligated to the world to let everyone know you've bought the best console, and all others are idiots.

You purchased a console for a higher price tag and lower performance, of course you don't care about graphics - anymore. But if you enjoy your $500 console for Ryse and lower performing multiplats then by all means.

FastRobby - 'the PS4 has no games' - has 3 games he finds worth buying on XBone, one being Ryse (which he doesn't play anymore), two being multiplats.

Ps. Don't have a PS4.

Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#380 Avian005
Member since 2009 • 4112 Posts

As long as the game is fun to play, runs well, looks good graphically, then I don't care what resolution or FPS of the game. I'm not saying saying I wouldn't want it to run at 1080p and 60FPS, but most of the time I don't really care too much.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 AzatiS

@The_Last_Ride said:

@AzatiS said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

I got the PS4 because i like the games way more coming from Sony. Do i like getting an inferior system? Hell no, but if the game is fun and it doesn't ruin the experience, it shouldn't matter. The only time framerate matters to me is when it's a sport/racing/competative multiplayer. Any other instance it doesn't matter at all to me personally

2 versions of X game on same price tag. 1 runs at 1080p/60fps or both and the other 900p/30fps or both. Which version would you purchase if you had to choose 1? The answer is obvious. The best you could get for the same price. period. Lems are so egoistic to even accept that simple logic.

As far as exclusives go , yes it doesnt matter i guess but 900p/30fps for an exclusive which supposedly take advantage X1s hardware way better than multiplatforms....well whats all the fuss about SDK/kinect/patching/Dx 12 etc then ..... Nothing , are more like marketing craps than anything else.

FPS matters in any game the difference is that it affects way more the genres you mentioned than others but still ! to run 60FPS is way better than 30fps !

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@AzatiS: i can agree to that if it's a multiplatform game. But it's exclusive, so it doesn't really matter really. Is it optimal? No it's not, but it's still fun

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384  Edited By AzatiS

@The_Last_Ride said:

@AzatiS: i can agree to that if it's a multiplatform game. But it's exclusive, so it doesn't really matter really. Is it optimal? No it's not, but it's still fun

I dont disagree with the game itself. Its just that they actually trying ( MS ) so hard to promote X1 as an equally powerful/graphically console to PS4 with ridiculous statements like kinectless power .... SDKs and Dx12 and even worse ..patching !! ... And then they releasing an 900p/30fps game as an exclusive .. If it was a multiplatform i wouldnt even bother to mention it since its up to developers if they want or can put some more effort for a specific version which most dont.

But 1st party developers which theoritically put that effort , since game is exclusive , and they coming with a 900p/30fps game ... seems all this marketing and hype about extra power is ... a fraud except if game is state of the art ... this game is clearly not..

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@AzatiS said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

I dont disagree with the game itself. Its just that they actually trying ( MS ) so hard to promote X1 as an equally powerful/graphically console to PS4 with ridiculous statements like kinectless power .... SDKs and Dx12 and even worse ..patching !! ... And then they releasing an 900p/30fps game as an exclusive .. If it was a multiplatform i wouldnt even bother to mention it since its up to developers if they want or can put some more effort for a specific version which most dont.

But 1st party developers which theoritically put that effort , since game is exclusive , and they coming with a 900p/30fps game ... seems all this marketing and hype about extra power is ... a fraud except if game is state of the art ... this game is clearly not..

I don't disagree with you. But the game might still be fun

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386 AzatiS

@The_Last_Ride said:

@AzatiS said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

I don't disagree with you. But the game might still be fun

It sure can , why not ! :P

Mario1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#387  Edited By Mario1331
Member since 2005 • 8929 Posts

People reAlly want this shxt?

Insomniac fell off so hard

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

Shocking?...

You do realise that through out the PS4 and X1 future you are looking at 30FPS and 900p?

This shouldn't be shocking no matter the game. Not every developer and engine is the same and the hardware they are working with really can't do much more.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@AzatiS: But i agree with you that the X1 is weaker though

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#390  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

But they say new SDK solve problem. Another MS lie. TLHBO

Cough..cough Destiny. cough. cough. Only the beginning. Up to developers to update their games using new SDK. Another clueless troll who can't handle the truth. Just stick your head back in Sony $%& where it belongs.

@Krelian-co said:

@xhawk27 said:

I play fun games no matter the resolution >>>>>>>>> boring high resolution games with frame-rate issues.

or you could play fun and better looking games on pc and ps4, instead of getting stuck with the worst versions of multiplats and bro shooters, aka xbone.

And yet I'm sure you owned a PS3 with worst version of multiplats. lol!! The irony. There are tons of fun exclusives on XBox 360 and XBox One. You'd have to be a blind clueless troll not to see that. Oh wait a minute..... lmao!!

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#391 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

Kind of a bummer they didn't shoot for 60fps considering the intense pacing of the game (high-speed and flashy look better in 60fps). But I haven't played it so I'm just assuming.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392  Edited By AzatiS
@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

But they say new SDK solve problem. Another MS lie. TLHBO

Cough..cough Destiny. cough. cough. Only the beginning. Up to developers to update their games using new SDK. Another clueless troll who can't handle the truth. Just stick your head back in Sony $%& where it belongs.

Cough cough ... 900/30 exclusive ... its up to developers , say that again ?! Its not always up to developers if your GPU suck ass !! What SDK and kinectless and patches and DX12 we talking about ... 7790 will always be an 7790 ! Wake up fanboy , you falling into MSs ridiculous marketing craps similar to Sonys PS3 craps that PS3 will be x1000 times better in graphics than anything in the market !! Bullshits remain bullshits !

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393 Grey_Eyed_Elf

@musicalmac said:

Kind of a bummer they didn't shoot for 60fps considering the intense pacing of the game (high-speed and flashy look better in 60fps). But I haven't played it so I'm just assuming.

I think for the exact reasons you want it to be 60FPS is why its 30FPS.

With all those effects and explosions happening all the time I would assume is demanding especially for the CPU and the consoles are pretty gimped when it comes to CPU power.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#394 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

With all those effects and explosions happening all the time I would assume is demanding especially for the CPU and the consoles are pretty gimped when it comes to CPU power.

Maybe it won't matter, but fast-paced games really do benefit from higher resolutions. Games like Halo or Gears can get away with 30 without any issue because of the pace. Titanfall, however, is ilkely more fun @60 than it is @30. But perhaps it's not a dealbreaker either way.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395 Grey_Eyed_Elf

@musicalmac said:

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Maybe it won't matter, but fast-paced games really do benefit from higher resolutions. Games like Halo or Gears can get away with 30 without any issue because of the pace. Titanfall, however, is ilkely more fun @60 than it is @30. But perhaps it's not a dealbreaker either way.

I completely agree... When it comes to fast paced games the higher the framerate the better but it won't really kill the experience. I have been gaming on high end PC's and consoles for the past 15 years and honestly frame rate as long as its consistent isn't a deal breaker. I would like more but with consoles you have no choice.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

And the E3 footage wasn't even a locked 30fps :S

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397  Edited By misterpmedia

@delta3074 said:

Lol you're still going on about this? Sorry about the late reply, gamespot the site itself was borked for quite some time. Let's see how much nonsense you've typed out. We'll go through it together shall we? No following argument about some faux-superiority about you being on this site longer than me, expected as stuff like that is at maximum complete BS.

You obviously seem threatened that some people actually might be bothered by that, because let's be honest, you can't speak for everyone and I'm sure they're glad for that.

When have I ever denied my status as a cow? Never, so the personal jabs just wash over me. I enjoy it lol. I didn't brag, you made a statement about lems ignoring me, I proved you wrong. A lot like in this thread.

You still don't know what a troll is I see. Move along you are clearly done here.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398  Edited By misterpmedia

@sts106mat said:

he's the definition of an obsessed sad fanboy.

Busy looking on the web for articles about a console he doesn't own.

Cows = they dont love their console of choice, they just hate yours.

Expected comment from the resident Dr. Lem. Nice indirect jab. :P

'Busy looking for web articles': Sorry but I'm an avid gamer I follow lots of news websites, information falls onto my lap when ever it is released. Try harder to damage control please.

@slimdogmilionar said:

Lol someone sounds mad SW is full of cows doing what cows do best, just sittin around being bored waiting to be herded. What Stormy is saying is true, 9/10 of the threads that go up are directed at lems but you have to go thru 1000 cow post before you even get to a lem post in a thread. Lems don't pick apart PS4 games because they don't care for indies and any lem who does can still just wait until next year becasue that when PS4 will start to see games. It doesnt matter what M$ does it won't be good enough, I'd hate to be a cow when the whole bigger and better on PS4 backfires on Sony. They better have something besides indies then.

Lol oh you, the classic of "there's more sony fans than other fans" garbage. Broken record, please change it. Bolded is 100% false, only a blind fanboy would say this. The rest of you comment is pretty much "leave Microsoft alone". Insecurity at its best. Because you can obviously tell who's mad on this site without any basis for it, I'll return the favour and state that you also sound mad. See how easy that is? Damn most of you are extremely sensitive about this resolution business. Tell me more about the backfire the PS4 will have on sony. More subjective nonsense about indies, yawn.

Try again.

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399 slimdogmilionar
@misterpmedia said:

Lol oh you, the classic of "there's more sony fans than other fans" garbage. Broken record, please change it. Bolded is 100% false, only a blind fanboy would say this. The rest of you comment is pretty much "leave Microsoft alone". Insecurity at its best. Because you can obviously tell who's mad on this site without any basis for it, I'll return the favour and state that you also sound mad. See how easy that is? Damn most of you are extremely sensitive about this resolution business. Tell me more about the backfire the PS4 will have on sony. More subjective nonsense about indies, yawn.

Try again.

It's funny you claim my indy statement is subjective.....this is system wars 99% of the statements posted are subjective. You can tell who's mad on this site and I would have to say it's cows, every other thread is a cow attacking PC or Xbox. Do I need to post a screenshot of the system wars page to prove my point. Herms play games, lems play games, cows play SW's. You have at least two threads on the front page related to Xbox exclusives and graphics while lems have no posted threads against any Sony E3 game.

Yea Sony bigger and better flew out the window when Bungie announced the Xbox version of Destiny would match PS4, and Xbox will also get the "exclusive" timed dlc. Why do you cows spend more time on SW than actually playing your games, are you mad at lems and herms for enjoying our systems or the fact that if we get bored playing games we don't have turn our system off to keep enjoying it. Post to SW from your console while watching a movie at the same time, sorry PS4 won't do that. Dlna, PS4 won't do that. Snap, you wish. New exclusives in 2014, PS4 won't do that. I look forward to more cow post like this while you guys" Wait for Greatness" or bankruptcy, which ever comes first while trying to pass your feelings of regret/envy off on lems and hermits.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400 misterpmedia

@slimdogmilionar said:

It's funny you claim my indy statement is subjective.....this is system wars 99% of the statements posted are subjective. You can tell who's mad on this site

stopped reading there. I will predict the rest of it is just more of this similar stupidity.