Still have no idea

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Anyron97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Anyron97
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hello

I'd been planning to buy a next gen console this year, and am currently funding this by selling my PS3. The problem is I am still undecided between the PS4 and Xbox One. I don't play a range of games, mainly fifa and a few racing games, but have no interest in shooters. I like the idea of Skype etc and greater range of apps on xbox one, but am not used to the ui and it seems overly complicated. The ps4 would be a far simpler system and one I am more comfortable with, but it seems to be very gaming centered and I might hope for more in a next gen console, particularly one I am paying almost £400 for.

One other thing, I enjoyed using the ps move with my ps3 and would hope to have something similar on next gen.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Anyron97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Anyron97
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I also would like the idea of appearing offline, as I had to use the glitches comment to often do so on ps3

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

If you all you want to do is play fifa and racing games the x1 is the better choice.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Racers that are't delayed. Skype, easy to use U.I. Everything you want is on the Microsoft Xbox One.

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

I'd say the Xbox One since it has the Forza games. The UI isn't bad at all.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

If multiplats (like FIFA) and consoles are your thang, the PS4 does those better than the other two consoles. PC isn't a console and offers a performance boost, but you also get dreaded DRM.

When talking consoles, I own all three (WiiU/PS4/Xbone). My Xbone is for exclusives only. Whatever you choose, happy gaming.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22658 Posts

Hey TC, gotta have 500 posts to create a thread... but feel free to ask your question in the lounge thread above and one of the good people of system wars will help you.