Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#451 Bebi_vegeta
Member since 2003 • 13558 Posts

@Cranler said:

@Jankarcop said:

I hate controller, its one of the main reasons consoles competitive scenes are jokes compared to PC.

Dat autoaim.

I like controllers as much as m/kb. Must suck to have narrow horizons.

Very few console shooters use auto aim. Go play Gears and see badly you get owned. Gears is more hardcore than TF 2 or CS Go and it has no aim assist whatsoever.

How is Gears more hardcore then those games ? Because of the controller being a horrible choice for shooters ?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#452 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

@Cranler said:

Yet you bolded that specific statement as if I'm clueless about Gears, CS and TF 2 and should stop posting. If that's not why you think I shoudl stop posting then what is?

Seems like you're just dancing around the fact that you can't give any reasons why Gears is less hardcore.

He's telling YOU to stop posting. This thread has gone on too many topics that all derailed from the "Hey Steam reached 8m concurrent users."

Then why did he bold one specific part of my post? Because he assumed since Gears is a console game it must be a casual noob game. Then he had nothing to counter the video i posted.

please show me where I made that assumption

Avatar image for delete-simplyfatal
delete-SimplyFatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#453  Edited By delete-SimplyFatal
Member since 2008 • 1122 Posts
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fiQAZ6PezY

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#454 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

Leave this thread to die please.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#455 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:
@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

@ps4hasnogames: Nothing. Is probably the answer you were looking for/only accept. Now go back to playing CoD you aim assist consolite.

It's harder to aim on a controller with aim assist than a mouse with no assist.

It just shows you how bad a controller is for FPS.

It also shows how silly bldgirsh's comment was. I use a controller on most single player fps for the added challenge.

His answer was maybe silly, but he responded to someone even more silly asking a question outside of the topic, really.

Also, adds challenges ? That's a pretty lame argument. It's like if I said I'll use my left hand instead of my right hand for my mouse playing FPS (cause i'm a right hand). If atleast it's because you prefer the feel of it then ok. But for FPS controller is horrible and aim assist is evidence of such.

What's wrong with playing with a controller or left handed mousing for extra challenge?

I like the feel of controller and mouse equally.

Mixing up between the two is a good idea for ergonomic reasons alone.

If you want extra challenges, maybe you should start playing with better players and not purposely handicap yourself.

It's like if a basketball player decided to only use one hand for playing instead of both for extra challenge. It's like your doing it wrong.

Why do you assume I was speaking of mp? I use controller for sp.

What mp shooters that supports controllers allow you to pick and choose the difficulty of mp opponents anyways?

Love the basketball comparison. It didn't dawn on you that playing and improving you're weak hand will make you a better player?

Why did I think about MP ? Well you responded to a guy who was talking about COD, a heavily aimed MP game.

Also, MP is where the real challenge happens, unless you play the impossible level mode of SP.

Obviously the level of difficulty in MP is where you play with players of the same level as you (unlocks and experience).

If you love the basketball comparison, then you'd understand. Instead of getting better (using both hands) to play on the next gaming level, you rather handicap yourself (using one hand) and stay on the same level.

You don't make your enemy better or tougher, you make yourself purposely worst.

Assumptions

Plenty of good sp shooters. And again mixing up control peripherals is ergonomically sound.

This makes no sense. Since you thought this was about CoD well CoD has matchmaking that connects you with players of all skill levels.

If you focus on one hand for awhile you become better.

I though it was common knowledge that learning new things like a different type of control is good for the brain.

Assumptions about ? I'm just fallowing the argument here.

I've never said SP shooters are bad.

Mixing up control peripherals is good when it makes sense. Like for instance, playing a sports game like hockey is obviously better with a controller.

It makes perfect sense, the higher the rank the more experienced is the player and the more unlocks they have which brings the gaming to a whole new level.

Yes and if you focus on being better with the best tools available, you become better. Not handicap yourself to become average at best.

The only thing you'll learn about using a controller for FPS is that's it's worst, and your brain should probably tell you that.

I never said I played pc online shooters with a controller.

If your hand is sore from playing an intense mp shooter or from working all day on a mouse it makes sense to use a controller. Plus some people simply get bored of using the same peripherals all the time. Sometimes it's nice to have a trigger and rumble.

CoD doesn't allow you to pick the level of players you go up against. One match you could be playing a bunch of noobs and next match you could be up against a well coordinated clan with killer reflexes. Rank means nothing. You can unlock a good loadout within a couple hours. I've seen people on 8th prestige and have a 0.6 k/d ratio and 0.8 w/l ratio.

1. Becoming ambidextrous will boost you dramatically in your athletic performance. In fact, there are many athletes, including Pelé (soccer), Michael Jordan (basketball), Maria Sharapova (tennis) and Mickey Mantle (baseball), who have used ambidexterity to reach the their world-class performance.
Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#456  Edited By Bebi_vegeta

@bldgirsh said:

Leave this thread to die please.

You can ignore if you want.

Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457  Edited By Bebi_vegeta

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:
@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

@ps4hasnogames: Nothing. Is probably the answer you were looking for/only accept. Now go back to playing CoD you aim assist consolite.

It also shows how silly bldgirsh's comment was. I use a controller on most single player fps for the added challenge.

His answer was maybe silly, but he responded to someone even more silly asking a question outside of the topic, really.

Also, adds challenges ? That's a pretty lame argument. It's like if I said I'll use my left hand instead of my right hand for my mouse playing FPS (cause i'm a right hand). If atleast it's because you prefer the feel of it then ok. But for FPS controller is horrible and aim assist is evidence of such.

What's wrong with playing with a controller or left handed mousing for extra challenge?

If you want extra challenges, maybe you should start playing with better players and not purposely handicap yourself.

It's like if a basketball player decided to only use one hand for playing instead of both for extra challenge. It's like your doing it wrong.

What mp shooters that supports controllers allow you to pick and choose the difficulty of mp opponents anyways?

Love the basketball comparison. It didn't dawn on you that playing and improving you're weak hand will make you a better player?

Why did I think about MP ? Well you responded to a guy who was talking about COD, a heavily aimed MP game.

Also, MP is where the real challenge happens, unless you play the impossible level mode of SP.

Obviously the level of difficulty in MP is where you play with players of the same level as you (unlocks and experience).

If you love the basketball comparison, then you'd understand. Instead of getting better (using both hands) to play on the next gaming level, you rather handicap yourself (using one hand) and stay on the same level.

Assumptions

Plenty of good sp shooters. And again mixing up control peripherals is ergonomically sound.

This makes no sense. Since you thought this was about CoD well CoD has matchmaking that connects you with players of all skill levels.

I though it was common knowledge that learning new things like a different type of control is good for the brain.

Mixing up control peripherals is good when it makes sense. Like for instance, playing a sports game like hockey is obviously better with a controller.

It makes perfect sense, the higher the rank the more experienced is the player and the more unlocks they have which brings the gaming to a whole new level.

Yes and if you focus on being better with the best tools available, you become better. Not handicap yourself to become average at best.

The only thing you'll learn about using a controller for FPS is that's it's worst, and your brain should probably tell you that.

If your hand is sore from playing an intense mp shooter or from working all day on a mouse it makes sense to use a controller. Plus some people simply get bored of using the same peripherals all the time. Sometimes it's nice to have a trigger and rumble.

CoD doesn't allow you to pick the level of players you go up against. One match you could be playing a bunch of noobs and next match you could be up against a well coordinated clan with killer reflexes. Rank means nothing. You can unlock a good loadout within a couple hours. I've seen people on 8th prestige and have a 0.6 k/d ratio and 0.8 w/l ratio.

1. Becoming ambidextrous will boost you dramatically in your athletic performance. In fact, there are many athletes, including Pelé (soccer), Michael Jordan (basketball), Maria Sharapova (tennis) and Mickey Mantle (baseball), who have used ambidexterity to reach the their world-class performance.

- You never said you didn't either. I don't know any player playing with M&K on consoles.

- If your hand is sore, heck I'd stop playing and do something else.

- Does COD allow you to just join a certain server ? I taught console was all about matchmaking and playing with people on the same ranks/skill level ?

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

considering how many soccer stars there are who are 'right footed only' or similar, yet such folk are sometimes the most valued players in their team, i have severe doubts of the importance of ambidexterity in sport.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459 Cranler

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:
@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

Assumptions

- You never said you didn't either. I don't know any player playing with M&K on consoles.

- Does COD allow you to just join a certain server ? I taught console was all about matchmaking and playing with people on the same ranks/skill level ?

There's not a lot of m/kb users on console but they're growing in number. Especially with CoD since it's dead on pc now. Xim on a monitor feels almost exactly like playing on pc.

Some shooters are so action heavy my hand can get sore after 30 min. What if My hand was sore but it was time to play a coop session I'd already agreed to?

The main point of matchmaking is for p2p and it makes playing in a party much easier.. You never know what level of players you'll be up against. I think most people would rather get a quick match than wait 10 minutes while the matchmaking system searches for players in your region with the same stats.

@CrownKingArthur said:

considering how many soccer stars there are who are 'right footed only' or similar, yet such folk are sometimes the most valued players in their team, i have severe doubts of the importance of ambidexterity in sport.

Ambidexterity can improve a players game in most sports including basketball and soccer. I could link dozens of articles that agree but I doubt you'll find any that disagree.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460 BldgIrsh

Can we stop the quote pyramids?

• Do NOT have more than four quotes in your post (quote pyramids).
Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#461 Cranler

@bldgirsh said:

Can we stop the quote pyramids?

• Do NOT have more than four quotes in your post (quote pyramids).

I guess when you have no counter it's time to complain about things that should be programmed into the forum to do for you.

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Jankarcop said:

I hate controller, its one of the main reasons consoles competitive scenes are jokes compared to PC.

Dat autoaim.

I like controllers as much as m/kb. Must suck to have narrow horizons.

Very few console shooters use auto aim. Go play Gears and see badly you get owned. Gears is more hardcore than TF 2 or CS Go and it has no aim assist whatsoever.

How is Gears more hardcore then those games ? Because of the controller being a horrible choice for shooters ?

No because the movement system alone in Gears takes more skill than learning every class in TF 2.

How would using a controller make gears more hardcore? Your opponents are using a controller as well.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

if the laughed at dude-bro gears of war is the main hardcore console game...then lol consoles

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463  Edited By Cranler

@Jankarcop said:

if the laughed at dude-bro gears of war is the main hardcore console game...then lol consoles

I laugh at CS being the main hardcore pc shooter.

Gears movement is much harder to learn than CS strafe jumping.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@Cranler said:

@Jankarcop said:

Gears movement is much harder to learn than CS strafe jumping which was removed in CS GO if I'm not mistaken.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@Cranler said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

Ambidexterity can improve a players game in most sports including basketball and soccer. I could link dozens of articles that agree but I doubt you'll find any that disagree.

articles? irrelevant. i'd focus on results.

diego maradona was strongly left footed, and he was one of the top players ever seen. there are numerous other examples, even david beckham was pretty one footed - former captain of england. that guy that played for liverpool.

seriously, as a fitness component 'ambidexterity' is way down the list. one footed players play at the top level of competition in the world!

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#466 Cranler

@Jankarcop said:

@Cranler said:

@Jankarcop said:

Gears movement is much harder to learn than CS strafe jumping which was removed in CS GO if I'm not mistaken.

Laughing with me huh. You realized wallbouncing is harder than strafe jumping and shotguns are harder to use than spraying an assualt rifle.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#467 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@Cranler I just read through this entire thread (yes, im that bored at work tonight..) Dude..., do you really have to get the last word? You went almost 9 pages continuously derailing the topic. You also keep twisting other user's responses, & changing your argument to fit your jaded arguement (aka, "moving goalposts"). It's extremely annoying. It's quite obvious that you can not be convinced that you are wrong. Why don't you just let it go? Agree to disagree; or are you really this argumentative? Don't play the victim by saying "You guys are calling me names". While I don't agree with that, what did you expect to happen at this point? You're not even attempting to understand their counter-argument. You just nitpick more words, and create another argument...

So now you're arguing about controllers & gears? While I see what you're trying to say, I will say that it depends on the game. For about 90% of shooters I've played, the mouse with no aim-assist requires more skill to hit exactly where you were aiming. Gears 1 & 3 were two of my favorite games last-gen. I played them on a competitive level. I agree that it took skill to master the controls and the gnasher shotgun while wall bouncing. But what does that have to do with the original point you were trying to debunk? (that It's not fair to compare pc sales vs all console sales). You're just looking at things a bit differently, and that's fine (even if your viewpoint is a bit skewed). Agree to disagree, that is all.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468  Edited By Cranler

@remiks00 said:

@Cranler I just read through this entire thread (yes, im that bored at work tonight..) Dude..., do you really have to get the last word? You went almost 9 pages continuously derailing the topic. You also keep twisting other user's responses, & changing your argument to fit your jaded arguement (aka, "moving goalposts"). It's extremely annoying. It's quite obvious that you can not be convinced that you are wrong. Why don't you just let it go? Agree to disagree; or are you really this argumentative? Don't play the victim by saying "You guys are calling me names". While I don't agree with that, what did you expect to happen at this point? You're not even attempting to understand their counter-argument. You just nitpick more words, and create another argument...

So now you're arguing about controllers & gears? While I see what you're trying to say, I will say that it depends on the game. For about 90% of shooters I've played, the mouse with no aim-assist requires more skill to hit exactly where you were aiming. Gears 1 & 3 were two of my favorite games last-gen. I played them on a competitive level. I agree that it took skill to master the controls and the gnasher shotgun while wall bouncing. But what does that have to do with the original point you were trying to debunk? (that It's not fair to compare pc sales vs all console sales). You're just looking at things a bit differently, and that's fine (even if your viewpoint is a bit skewed). Agree to disagree, that is all.

My last post was the only time i twisted but a laugh gif with no words deserves that imo.

I didn't bring up controllers that was bldg, janka was the one who criticized console mp so I had no choice but to bring up Gears.

They can have the last word if they prove me wrong. They keep saying things that are so easy to counter like improving your weak side is a waste.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469 BldgIrsh

@Cranler said:

@remiks00 said:

My last post was the only time i twisted but a laugh gif with no words deserves that imo.

I didn't bring up controllers that was bldg, janka was the one who criticized console mp so I had no choice but to bring up Gears.

They can have the last word if they prove me wrong. They keep saying things that are so easy to counter like improving your weak side is a waste.

Actually my post was sarcasm about the controller. You wouldn't have known though. Anyways, you just twisted his counter argument again. Well played.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#470 melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

@Cranler said:

@Jankarcop said:

You're actually borderline insane.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471 Cranler

@bldgirsh said:

@Cranler said:

@remiks00 said:

Actually my post was sarcasm about the controller. You wouldn't have known though. Anyways, you just twisted his counter argument again. Well played.

So you're post about controllers was sarcasm and so how does that change anything? You obviously believe what you wrote and now realize you didn't think it through enough otherwise you wouldn't have made such an ignorant statement. How did i twist his argument? He spoke as if I was the derailer when all I have done in this thread is question and/or criticize what others say.

@melonfarmerz said:

@Cranler said:

@Jankarcop said:

You're actually borderline insane.

Have you ever even played Gears? CS 1.6 had a higher skill ceiling than Gears buit CS Go was dumbed down quite a bit.

@remiks00 said:

@Cranler I (that It's not fair to compare pc sales vs all console sales). You're just looking at things a bit differently, and that's fine (even if your viewpoint is a bit skewed). Agree to disagree, that is all.

I missed this part in may last post. How is my viewpoint skewed? Comparing a service that's required for many new games over the last few years as well as a service that sells games for bleeding edge pc's as well as ancient pc's vs just the PS 4?

Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#472 Bebi_vegeta

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:
@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

Assumptions

There's not a lot of m/kb users on console but they're growing in number. Especially with CoD since it's dead on pc now. Xim on a monitor feels almost exactly like playing on pc.

Some shooters are so action heavy my hand can get sore after 30 min. What if My hand was sore but it was time to play a coop session I'd already agreed to?

The main point of matchmaking is for p2p and it makes playing in a party much easier.. You never know what level of players you'll be up against. I think most people would rather get a quick match than wait 10 minutes while the matchmaking system searches for players in your region with the same stats.

@CrownKingArthur said:

Oh really their growing in numbers, where do you get this info ?

Maybe you should get your hand check, also is it so hard to quit ?

The whole reason about matchmaking was to play on the same level as you.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#473 Cranler

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:
@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

Assumptions

@CrownKingArthur said:

Oh really their growing in numbers, where do you get this info ?

Maybe you should get your hand check, also is it so hard to quit ?

The whole reason about matchmaking was to play on the same level as you.

The market keeps growing with more companies making m/kb console converters.

I usually stop at the end of current match if there's even a hint of an ache. I can play a laid back game like BF for hours without any pain while an arena shooter can get to me in 30 min although that's rare. I've never had pain bad enough to be forced to stop. I've known people who've had carpal tunnel and I try to avoid that as best i can. I also like variety as well and typically play all sp games with controller and all mp games with mouse/kb.

The biggest reason for matchmaking is that it's the only way for p2p to work decently. A list of non dedi servers hosted by random consolites would be disastrous. In CoD the player skill is all over the place in most matches. Random noobs on one team vs clan or ffa where one guy is completely dominating everyone else are common occurrences.

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474  Edited By sam890
Member since 2005 • 1119 Posts

@Cranler

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#475 Cranler

@sam890 said:

@Cranler

I try to but people keep replying to me.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#476 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

@Cranler said:

@thehig1 said:

@Cranler said:

@Jankarcop said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_computer

Mac is a PC. I This isn't an opinion, its pretty much commonly accepted. The only time you get people saying otherwise is due to damage control from sales/exclusives in systemwars.

Steam , Intel and Amazons word means more than wiki.

Ok I'll play along and say that mac linux and windows are all pc platform because then must say that xbox PS and wii are all console platform. Console vs pc, the closest to an apples to apples comparison possible.

I can and do play both Linux and Windows on my PC, the same device. There the same platform.

Steam separates them because they install differently, that's it.

Try to play Titanfall on your Ps4 and let me know what happens

That makes your computer a multiplatform device. Steam calls mac and pc gamers playing together cross platform mp.

I can play dvd and blu ray in the same player does that mean they're the same format? Try to play Watchdpogs on the linux platform and let me know what happens.

I can play watch dogs on the same machine that plays my Windows games.

You cant play a Blu Ray on a Dvd player

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#477  Edited By lostrib

@Cranler said:

@sam890 said:

@Cranler

If you wanted to "let go" then you wouldn't reply

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478  Edited By Cranler

@thehig1 said:

@Cranler said:

@thehig1 said:

@Cranler said:

@Jankarcop said:

Mac is a PC. I This isn't an opinion, its pretty much commonly accepted. The only time you get people saying otherwise is due to damage control from sales/exclusives in systemwars.

Ok I'll play along and say that mac linux and windows are all pc platform because then must say that xbox PS and wii are all console platform. Console vs pc, the closest to an apples to apples comparison possible.

I can and do play both Linux and Windows on my PC, the same device. There the same platform.

That makes your computer a multiplatform device. Steam calls mac and pc gamers playing together cross platform mp.

I can play dvd and blu ray in the same player does that mean they're the same format? Try to play Watchdpogs on the linux platform and let me know what happens.

??????????? And I can play Watch Dogs on the same machine that plays my PS 3 games.

My PS 3 has a dvd player and it plays blu rays too.

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@sam890 said:

@Cranler

I'm not the one initiating any further discussion in this thread.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479 Cranler

@thehig1 said:

@Cranler said:

@thehig1 said:

@Cranler said:

@Jankarcop said:

???????? And i can play Watchdogs on the same machine that plays my PS 3 games.

My PS 3 has a dvd player that also plays blu rays.

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@sam890 said:

@Cranler

I'm not the one initiating any further discussion.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#480  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19376 Posts

@GhoX said:

It's kinda crazy, but Valve has the highest revenue per capita in the entire gaming industry.

It's probably mobile game companies like King and GungHo that have the highest revenue per capita.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482  Edited By BldgIrsh

@ps4hasnogames said:

8 million basement dwelling virgins that I don't have to compete with in real life. lol

pc sucks shit, go start another petition bums.

I feel like you really have nothing else to do. So you just keep coming back after stating that you are done with this site. Someone finally accepting defeat to the hermits.

@ps4hasnogames

so crap like this doesn't get locked?lol

you can have this pathetic site you virgin hermits.

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483 sam890

@ps4hasnogames said:

8 million basement dwelling virgins that I don't have to compete with in real life. lol

You ok man ? Sound a little butt-hurt.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@sam890 said:

@Cranler

Last time I let go, I needed new undies

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@sam890 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

yes i am butt-hurt about pc gaming being so shitty.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486  Edited By BldgIrsh

@ps4hasnogames said:

@sam890 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

You sure take it too harshly. ;)

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487 sam890

@ps4hasnogames said:

@sam890 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

It's ok you can just stick to your consoles.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#488 lostrib

@ps4hasnogames said:

@sam890 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

lol, what a loser

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489 blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

Ah the latest pissing contest on System Wars

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490  Edited By melonfarmerz

@ps4hasnogames said:

Are you 5? If you want, we can send pics gf for gf and see who's is hotter or something if you really want lol. You're exactly like one of those 12 year old Xbox live trolls. Probably are one too.

Grow up. You're so mad over your thread being locked that you're making personal attacks.

On topic though, pretty sure Valve has the best numbers solely due to Steam alone.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#491  Edited By PS4hasNOgames

@melonfarmerz said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

Are you 5? If you want, we can send pics gf for gf and see who's is hotter or something if you really want lol. You're exactly like one of those 12 year old Xbox live trolls. Probably are one too.

Grow up. You're so mad over your thread being locked that you're making personal attacks.

On topic though, pretty sure Valve has the best numbers solely due to Steam alone.

mad about thread locks? lol. something so insignificant has left my mind until your stalker ass just pointed it out. I'm glad you idolize me enough to follow my every move.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#492 BldgIrsh

@ps4hasnogames said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

mad about thread locks? lol. something so insignificant has left my mind until your stalker ass just pointed it out. I'm glad you idolize me enough to follow my every move.

@ps4hasnogames

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493 lostrib

@bldgirsh said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@ps4hasnogames

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#494 PS4hasNOgames

@lostrib said:

@bldgirsh said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@ps4hasnogames

the loser stalker strikes again. I know Im your idol but you really need to get a life.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#495  Edited By melonfarmerz

@ps4hasnogames: Sometimes, you fall so deeply into the rabbit hole of online rage and desperation that its best to just stop posting. This would be one of those times.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#496  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13636 Posts

@tormentos said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

How people act and use Steam in SWs discussions, doesn't contribute to how it should be considered as a representation in general.

PC gaming is vast and comes in many shapes and sizes for a platform which is used so much all over the world. To globally single out Steam as a representation isn't accurate.

Steam versus PSN and/or XBL doesn't automatically equal PSN and/or XBL versus PC gaming as a complete entity. Steam is just one of the many part os PC gaming available to people.

Link to other service even close to steam numbers on PC....

Again lemming your fooling no one..lol

That's a poor argument from you.

And you can call me a 'lemming' all you want, but now I've made the transition to the PC you're just wasting you're time. I'm seeing the advantages more and more. Got a ton of games on Steam and I can't see the advantages of consoles too much anymore, apart from the Wii U, that has games I want to play.

PC gaming is better than I thought it would be and a lot less complicated than it used to be. It just makes the X1 and PS4 look expensive and limited in the long run. I 'm honestly wondering if I should have got a Wii U over the X1 now. The X1 and PS4 just look really dry for the foreseeable future, especially if I'm getting the multiplats on the PC.

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#497 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

It is obvious that you are jealous of gaming PC's, why don't you get one?

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#498  Edited By thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

@thehig1 said:

@Cranler said:

@thehig1 said:

@Cranler said:

@Jankarcop said:

??????????? And I can play Watch Dogs on the same machine that plays my PS 3 games.

My PS 3 has a dvd player and it plays blu rays too.

Not the PC Version, or Ps4 or Xbox One Version. Thats because consoles are all different platforms with different hardware.

If or when a Linux version of Watchdogs is released I can still play it(The Linux Version) on the same Machine that plays my Windows games.

Also a Playstation 3, as well as being a games console is a blu ray player, backwards compatible with DVD, however DVD's players cannot play Blu Ray.

Try to play a Blu Ray on this

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#499 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@tormentos said:

@MBirdy88 said:

... assumptions assumptions, there are many PC gamers that just play WoW, or just play LoL that couldn't give a flying f*ck about steam, there are also the anti DRM people.... and you know.... them arkets where steam is irrelevant. stop talking out of your ass please.

Pleanty of PC gamers that buy the device for specific uses, same as those chavvy console gamers that only buy CoD. hell I know alot of people that upgraded to PS4/X1 ... and... only ... play ... CoD.... anecdotal right? yea same as your crap... only difference is, everyone falls under the same flag on consoles.

so again, what are we comparing to? we have no numbers for XBOX LIVE or PSN? the earlier one would also include people playing friggin solitaire on their tablets/win8 store and win phone too.

so tell me tormy... what is the point in even TRYING to label PC gaming as STEAM? to compare... to nothing?

Assumption assumption you have no proof what so ever of how many people play just WOW and nothing else..

Until you do you have no argument...

@HalcyonScarlet said:

How people act and use Steam in SWs discussions, doesn't contribute to how it should be considered as a representation in general.

PC gaming is vast and comes in many shapes and sizes for a platform which is used so much all over the world. To globally single out Steam as a representation isn't accurate.

Steam versus PSN and/or XBL doesn't automatically equal PSN and/or XBL versus PC gaming as a complete entity. Steam is just one of the many part os PC gaming available to people.

Link to other service even close to steam numbers on PC....

Again lemming your fooling no one..lol

@R4gn4r0k said:

Nope, you and cranler are making the claims that every single PC gamers is on steam. Even those that play games that aren't on steam and older games.

Why should I prove you wrong ?

Now you are claiming shit like all PC gamers spending 700 dollars on GPUs. Hahahahahaha

LMAO, just stop, your arguments are getting worse and worse XD

NO quote me saying that every single PC gamer is on steam.. I dare you..

I say prove that all of blizzard gamers don't play on steam.

Where in hell did i say all gamers spend $700 dollars on a GPU.? Again quote me..

No it is your which are getting worse and so is your ability to read as well..

40 year old and doesn't see a double standard here? tormy.. your exact defence works against you.

You cant prove that most people use steam all of the time and is representative of the platform , you tool bag.

Avatar image for delete-simplyfatal
delete-SimplyFatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#500 delete-SimplyFatal
Member since 2008 • 1122 Posts

the loser stalker strikes again. I know Im your idol but you really need to get a life.

lol f@g