Steam Machine is a PC nuff said lol

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by True_Gamer_ (5970 posts) -

A consolized PC.

The final step in total console domination.

Did the PS2 have day one patches (or any patches)? DLC? PC ruined your console enjoyment. Keep waiting for that game update....Plug and play no more butthurt?

#52 Edited by freedomfreak (37971 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

A consolized PC.

The final step in total console domination.

Did the PS2 have day one patches (or any patches)? DLC? PC ruined your console enjoyment. Keep waiting for that game update....Plug and play no more butthurt?

hihi

#53 Posted by GioVela2010 (4017 posts) -

@naz99 said:

@GioVela2010 said:

@walloftruth said:

@GioVela2010 said:

It's for desktop peasants who want to join the elite god tier class of Home Theater Gaming

Haha $400 peasant console, dat god tier.

Maybe you should try a gameboy color, that's another cheap console, perfectly for your "god tier" gaming needs.

What does a $400 dollar console have to do with anything? Sounds to me like you're bottom of the barrel desktop gaming scum, and jealous of those who can afford to hook up their PC/Consoles to real home theater setups.

Stay Jelly desktop pleb.

I bet once the kids and wife have gone to bed you go into your room lay out all your hardwre on the floor and masterabte over it while looking at a picture of a tramp and screaming how he cant afford a theatre home setup like you, your vanity and insecurity is stunning and amazingly pathetic...but if it is what gets you off then so be it, but rather than being jealous most of us are glad we are not as pathetic or vain as you...... :)

You are like that kid at school that turns up in his £200 trainers and continue to brag to everyone about them, and he thinks everyone hates him because he can afford nice stuff but in reality everybody hates him because he is just simply an utter prick.

Stay classy

LMFAO, stay classy indeed kiddo! Stay classy indeed

#54 Edited by GioVela2010 (4017 posts) -

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

In my eyes, it's a console. Xbox One runs Windows 8 lol. Anyway, it's targeted towards the relevant crowd called console gamers. Valve knows where the money at. I feel sorry for them having to deal with PC only gamers who'd only buy games when there's a huge discount.

And in my eyes you're a peasant. And I'm laughing at your last part, oh yes, poor Valve, they have to deal with PC only gamers who are making them billions, bu bu but PC gamers don't buy games! Haha pleb.

And in my eyes you're a peasant.

#55 Posted by WallofTruth (943 posts) -

@walloftruth said:
@TheTruthIsREAL said:

In my eyes, it's a console. Xbox One runs Windows 8 lol. Anyway, it's targeted towards the relevant crowd called console gamers. Valve knows where the money at. I feel sorry for them having to deal with PC only gamers who'd only buy games when there's a huge discount.

And in my eyes you're a peasant. And I'm laughing at your last part, oh yes, poor Valve, they have to deal with PC only gamers who are making them billions, bu bu but PC gamers don't buy games! Haha pleb.

And in my eyes you're a peasant.

Cute, you can copy and paste messages.

#56 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16376 posts) -

@millerlight89:

You can't build a gaming pc as small like the steam machine from valve

That's like making a smaller smartphone and saying it isn't a smartphone because it is smaller than what you made.

#57 Posted by Link3301 (1680 posts) -

Its not a console. It is a pc marketed towards non-pc gamers in order to spread pc gaming and Steam. It is trying to get console gamers to buy games off of Steam. If you already have a windows pc, you do not need a Steam Machine.

#58 Posted by -RPGamer- (34283 posts) -

If it was a console I would buy it plug it in and have access to my entire Steam library. I wouldn't care what the damn OS was. The fact that I need to think about installing Windows to see most of my games kills this as a "console".

Man I wish the Steam machine was what I was just mentioning. u_u