Star Citizen tons of leaks. lol consoles.

• 186 results
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts

@deadline-zero0:

Gimme gimme gimme

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@freedomfreak: 1 pic? I SAID MORE THAN 1 GOD DAMM IT FREEDOM. How am i suppose to fap to 1 pic? Also, she's fugly.

No free ship for you.

Come back next time.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#53 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I look forward to the day this thing is actually a good game and not just hermit masturbatory aid.

Nah, The Last Guardian is king in that department.

I don't think you understand what I was saying. lol

The neckbeard conglomerate is whacking off to ship models. Meanwhile the actual game looks sketch as ****, like the shooting they decided to shoe-horn into the game, it looks like a poor mans rainbow six.

They may have the visuals, but they need good gameplay there for this to be worth a damn.

Good gameplay on PC?

i will pay money to see that.Star citizen is the herms sims.

not coming to consoles just shows how stupid the devs are because they cant work around limited hardware

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 DEadliNE-Zero0

@ReadingRainbow4 said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I look forward to the day this thing is actually a good game and not just hermit masturbatory aid.

The neckbeard conglomerate is whacking off to ship models. Meanwhile the actual game looks sketch as ****, like the shooting they decided to shoe-horn into the game, it looks like a poor mans rainbow six.

They may have the visuals, but they need good gameplay there for this to be worth a damn.

------------------------

shoe-horned shooting? what?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 freedomfreak  Online

@deadline-zero0: GODDARN IT! Don't TALK SHIT ABOUT LISA!

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

------------------------

The FPS module they've showed off so far just looked barebones as hell with really weak shooting, Right now not much aside from the visuals impresses me with SC.

It just seems like parkan 2 to be honest, ambitious and not succeeding in any one category.

Loading Video...

I actually hope it's a good game, but the waxing hermits do over this game is just L.O.L

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
@ReadingRainbow4 said:
@deadline-zero0 said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

------------------------

The FPS module they've showed off so far just looked barebones as hell with really weak shooting, Right now not much aside from the visuals impresses me with SC.

It just seems like parkan 2 to be honest, ambitious and not succeeding in any one category.

I actually hope it's a good game, but the waxing hermits do over this game is just L.O.L

might be because the last thing they showed was an early alpha version. I was turned off by the animations shown in the demo till i found out they were placeholders.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

@Suppaman100: I know your trolling and drooling but surely we can put to rest the Piracy thing when we're talking about the most successfully crowd funded thing ever and it's still going strong, to date $83,139,856 from 899,418 backers.

You may one day get Squadron 42 but without Sony and MS completely dropping their patch inspection process and allowing C.I.G. 100% control over their own game with total true cross platform play, Star Citizen will not come to a console near you, anytime soon. That's not even including the fact that minimum specs for the hangar module is a GTX 680 and then add that their going for 100 player controlled ships and 1000's of npc's per instance, at release.

My advice, don't hold your breath.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@ReadingRainbow4: Well yeah, it's a pre-alpha module.

The mechanics are actually quite deep if you read up on them. The actual damag you take from bullets, for example, are based on velocity and distance, unlike most fps, which are based on pre-determined values.

I mean, yeah, it's not going to be the best shooter of all time. But it's not meant to be. The fps mechanics are to provide a combat system in the case of boarding actions or ground based attacks. It's a space game, first and foremost.

Just like there are mechanics for cargo interaction (a huge post about it exists) and such.

If you want to see the main combat component and not the "slow paced sim parts", that's space fighting, which is amazing so far. Still alot to balance and improve, like better balance between main thrusters and side ones (ships feel tooo slow so far), but there's still the 64 bit convertion to come aswell, for bigger maps. Plus gimbals vs hardmounts, etc.

Yes, the graphics and tech are huge part of it, but not just show. The damage model is proof of that. Hell, the very same environmetal interaction i just talked about is part of the tech focus.

@freedomfreak said:

@deadline-zero0: GODDARN IT! Don't TALK SHIT ABOUT LISA!

COME AT ME BRO

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

Simply glorious

Will any console exclusive ever match SC is scale?

Don't know but I sure hope no console exclusive attempt to match it's microtransaction ass rapeage

ships costing as much or more than the price of a full retail game isn't exactly enticing or impressive if you are going to be gloating about scale.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@GarGx1: Considering it will be finished by the time the PS5 comes out maybe so.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@GarGx1: Considering it will be finished by the time the PS5 comes out maybe so.

Hardware is not the issue, its the way MS and Sony take ages QA'ing updates. CR wants updates to roll ASAP but that can't happen with consoles.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Talk about acting a fool just to defend a system of choice.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 DEadliNE-Zero0

@playharderfool: No problem then, since you buy the full game, which includes the 20hour long sp campaign and the full mmo pu, for 60$, like any other and have access to everything and every ship (well, if you can buy/aquire one. Obviously you have to play the game)

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 clyde46
@deadline-zero0 said:

@playharderfool: No problem then, since you buy the full game, which includes the 20hour long sp campaign and the full mmo pu, for 60$, like any other and have access to everything and every ship (well, if you can buy/aquire one. Obviously you have to play the game)

Sounds too hard for me. Can't I just pay to complete the game?

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 DEadliNE-Zero0

@clyde46: well, it's an mmo that'll get updated all the time.

So, no you can't. :P

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By clyde46

@deadline-zero0 said:

Thats bullshit. EA lets me pay another £10 to unlock everything. Anit nobody got time to actually play games anymore.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 DEadliNE-Zero0

@clyde46 said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

Thats bullshit. EA lets me pay another £10 to unlock everything. Anit nobody got time to actually play games anymore.

Ugh, fine. You can pay 5 bucks for each ship and 10 bucks to visit each solar system.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69  Edited By asylumni
Member since 2003 • 3304 Posts
@deadline-zero0 said:

@freedomfreak said:

How much does that ship cost?

500$

But i'll gift you one for free if you give me some tits&ass pics. No anime either please. And by pics, i mean more than 1

Why are you asking for pics of freedomfreak's tits and ass? I know you like to troll, but that's just going too far...

Nobody wants to see that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@playharderfool said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

Simply glorious

Will any console exclusive ever match SC is scale?

Don't know but I sure hope no console exclusive attempt to match it's microtransaction ass rapeage

ships costing as much or more than the price of a full retail game isn't exactly enticing or impressive if you are going to be gloating about scale.

Look, if you can't be bothered to learn about a game, then best not post about it... just makes you look like a fool.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#71 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

I am not impressed by this game at all, in fact that video in the OP looks bad.

I don't get it...

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 asylumni
Member since 2003 • 3304 Posts

@Chozofication said:

I don't get it...

You're supposed to ignore the placeholder textures and just imagine how awesome it could look and give it credit for that. While you're at it, you're also supposed to imagine how awesome the gameplay could be once it's finished and how expansive and populated...

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 lawlessx

@Chozofication said:

I don't get it...

the size of that one ship alone is impressive. Just picture having an entire guild of 30+ players walking around and controlling it.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61477 Posts

What happened in this thread? lol.

This game gets me giddy.

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#75  Edited By kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:

Vanduul Stringer (no textures... Still a lot of detail).

Loading Video...

Ok, this thing looks fucking awesome.

And holy crap that dreadnaught... That thing is roughly ~3km long. Imagine, a ship of that size with a ton of detail and you can walk around in it and there are no sealed doors etc... Too bad it will be a rarity (there will be only on in the game afaik and you can't steal it) but if we can explore it at least once in SQ42 that would be awesome.
And from the looks of it, it has a Bengal size cannon at the front. And I thought the giant cannon on the Kingship was big lol. Can't wait to see this thing fire. I wonder if the Vanduul have their own dreadnaught equivalent because I don't think a Kingship would hold a candle in a fight against it but we'll see.

Also loved that Bengal Carrier video. The ship looks great.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

Will lol when this will be announced for consoles.

Never going to happen, and the develop is on record even saying it's an impossibility, they can't handle the rendering or scale of the game.

ArunsunK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 ArunsunK
Member since 2014 • 335 Posts

@playharderfool:

Yeah no console game ever charges that much for a game package:

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/games/halo-5-guardians-limited-collectors-edition/119593

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

Ugh. I'll get blasted for this but some of those models are the ugliest cut/paste jobs I've ever scene. That bottom one look like a whale spliced with a rifle spliced with a scorpion, with minor alterations.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#80  Edited By GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

@AM-Gamer: Uh huh and you'll be waiting until the PS9 before either Sony or MS allow a developer to update a game when they want. C.I.G. will be updating on a very regular basis, on the fly. Also add in the fact that Chris Roberts has stated that IF the game went to console they would need to be playing on the same servers as everyone else, regardless of system, so the patching would be mandatory. Any patching delay on the consoles would screw that up.

Take the Witcher 3 as an example. How many patches have the consoles had since release? That would be zero, the PC version is now on 1.04.

That is why the full Star Citizen game will never be on console. Regardless of the weakness of the hardware.

Remember and thank Sony and MS the next time you post.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#81 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

Game looks horrible. Not graphically... just in every other aspect.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 lawlessx

@WitIsWisdom said:

expand on that?

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@GarGx1: Witcher 3 has had a day one patch. And I have a hardtime believing that's an issue on Sonys platform when both FF14 and DC universe allow you to play with pc players. I know MS is a little more strict about it but Sony not so much.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 lawlessx

@AM-Gamer said:

@GarGx1: Witcher 3 has had a day one patch. And I have a hardtime believing that's an issue on Sonys platform when both FF14 and DC universe allow you to play with pc players. I know MS is a little more strict about it but Sony not so much.

its also about being able to do it freely update/patch without having to go thru microsoft and sony.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#85 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

@lawlessx said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

expand on that?

Not much to expand on... just not my type of game... lol.

I was just poking the bear man. The space genre never really appealed to me all that much, although a space exploration/open world RPG where you can explore space and land (when they do make one) will probably be pretty awesome.... and I'm not talking about No Man's Sky or whatever it's called. It looks ambitious, but I'm not sure if technology is quite there yet for the scope. I'll give it another 5 years.

I know a couple people who absolutely LOVE games like this, but I just can't get into them.

It would be the same if I made a thread about MLB the Show and a lot of people came in talking about how sports games suck... Just feeling a little froggy tonight I guess. I dunno.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#86 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Talk about acting a fool just to defend a system of choice.

Sssshhh no more tears. Go play Destiny.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@AM-Gamer said:

FF14's entire game design is castrated by the fact that its a cross platform game.

But yea, keep enjoying little circle boss arenas with no creativity... gotta suppose the s*itstation 3 yo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@Chozofication said:

I don't get it...

might be worth understanding the context first then. leaked unfinished assets, the scale of that vehicle, and the fact that it will be full of players/NPCs ... is fully destructible, houses many fighters ... has its own physics boxes that work properly.... hull breaches/vacuum when attacked etc.

There is plenty impressive about this project, and by the time that ship is ready for reveal it will look like a proper high end Cry-engine ship...

That being said, I dont like how slow they are going.... I honestly doubt they can make this project... based on what I'm seeing so far... they might have 83 million, but they seem too amatuerish for such a product.... and the scale is just too much.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 freedomfreak  Online
@asylumni said:

You're supposed to ignore the placeholder textures and just imagine how awesome it could look and give it credit for that. While you're at it, you're also supposed to imagine how awesome the gameplay could be once it's finished and how expansive and populated...

It's great how true this is.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@freedomfreak said:
@asylumni said:

It's great how true this is.

well, that's be true, if we hadn't seen early greybox models that turned into fully detailed ships that are flyable nowadays, like the Gladius.

And if the dogfight module wasn't already available for a year now to geta tast e of the gameplay.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 freedomfreak  Online

@deadline-zero0: No. People telling other people that aren't impressed that'll be brilliant in due time. Hell, look at the post above mine.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 DEadliNE-Zero0

@freedomfreak: if they're not interested, then why post?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 freedomfreak  Online

@deadline-zero0: Well, they're allowed to say it doesn't look impressive. I mean, SW isn't a hugbox for people to drool over their favorite games with fellow fans. That's what platform specific boards are for.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 DEadliNE-Zero0

@freedomfreak: Ofcourse they can say it doesn't look impressive. But doign so because they're using unfinsihed models is stupid.

My post is about the size of the ships and the fact that they'll have to be rendered in-game.

For a better idea of the detail the whole thing will, here's the Retaliator.

Loading Video...

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 freedomfreak  Online

@deadline-zero0: Yeah, but why not? Of course, it is unfinished, yet news gets posted all the time about it. You can't expect people to always react going "yeah, this will be awesome once it's done".

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 DEadliNE-Zero0

@freedomfreak: Fair enough. But on a more important note, WHERE'S MY T&A PICS?!!

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 freedomfreak  Online

@deadline-zero0: Hey, man. I don't wanna derail the thread with that stuff. Yes, even when the TC himself is asking for it.

Btw, I watched the video. Looked nice. That little car at the very end, can you drive that? Can you fly to a planet, get into that little thing, and go driving?

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@Heirren said:

Ugh. I'll get blasted for this but some of those models are the ugliest cut/paste jobs I've ever scene. That bottom one look like a whale spliced with a rifle spliced with a scorpion, with minor alterations.

Now post the copy paste sections of UC and see this cow fap to that.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:
@Heirren said:

What is UC?

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@Heirren said:
@zeeshanhaider said:
@Heirren said:

What is UC?

The franchise all you cows masturbate to?