This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by LinKuei_warrior (2671 posts) -
i wish the game was coming out this year
#3 Posted by danabo (2474 posts) -

So do I, thanks for reminding me about the delay. :|

Any point to this thread?

A Spore discussion perhaps?

Don't quote me on this :P but I think Spore may be the title to hit the magic 10, AAAA.

#4 Posted by bri360 (2755 posts) -

Good for you, now if you don't mind... never touch the "New Topic" button again. Seriously.

In fact, leave System Wars and next time you have a thought, keep it to yourself.TEH_rankie

...Ok that was a little harsh... Hes just starting a topic about the delays and how it should come out this year, if you don't like it then gtfo of this thread.

#6 Posted by TEH_rankie (344 posts) -

[QUOTE="TEH_rankie"]Good for you, now if you don't mind... never touch the "New Topic" button again. Seriously.

In fact, leave System Wars and next time you have a thought, keep it to yourself.LinKuei_warrior

let me give u some advice friend...instead of being a complete @$$hole,just simply leave instead being a douche about it.k?

Sorry,  that was really harsh,  I was in a bit of a mood.
Anyways,  this i think this thread should be made into a bit more of a general discussion instead of a "I wish this game was coming out this year"
Maybe put it on the Spore forum, or is that pretty much dead?
anyways, sorry.
#7 Posted by PikaPichu (17811 posts) -

i wish the game was coming out this yearLinKuei_warrior

Agreed. All the good games seem soooo far away. Spore, NFS: ProStreet, Starcraft 2. :(

#8 Posted by justforlotr2004 (10935 posts) -
Although that dude was being an ass I do agree that this belongs in a blog unless your gonna add more than just one sentence about how you wish it was coming out this year.
#9 Posted by TEH_rankie (344 posts) -
Although that dude was being an ass I do agree that this belongs in a blog unless your gonna add more than just one sentence about how you wish it was coming out this year.justforlotr2004

Hey, i said sorry!  It was just one of those moments where i needed to take my anger out on something.
Anyways,  I really wish it came out this year too, even though my computer can't really run it... or anything i would love to play it at my friends house, and i'm due for a new PC sometime soon.  Spore just looks so innovative and refreshing,  and i know will wright can deliver
#10 Posted by white_sox (18198 posts) -

Don't quote me on this :P but I think Spore may be the title to hit the magic 10, AAAA.

danabo

GS said they're not giving out anymore AAAAs.

#11 Posted by TEH_rankie (344 posts) -
[QUOTE="danabo"]

white_sox

GS said they're not giving out anymore AAAAs.

I predict a 9.7 for this game.  I don't know why, that number just feels right.  ( i know crystal balls FTW)
#12 Posted by snorlaxmaster (1490 posts) -
I want spore for the PS3............
#13 Posted by TEH_rankie (344 posts) -
I want spore for the PS3............snorlaxmaster

There's no way its coming to consoles.  I want spore for the 360, its jsut not happening