Splatoon will be the 4th retail game Wii U has had all year

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

@ebolarising: OK, so let me clarify my point, because not everything you said here was untrue. Exclusives come into play only with consoles of very similar libraries and capabilities. I.e. the ps4 and the xbox 1. When the wii u gets none of the multiplats, you can't write them off for being multiplats.

Thats why the overall library is all that matters. You buy a console, based on what it has, including multiplats. Say PS4 has 100 multiplats and 2 exclusives, and wii u has no multiplats and 10 exclusives, wii u doesn't have the upper hand, because the libraries don't compare. Of course, quality of games comes into this. That's why saying "the xbox has only had 2 exclusives this year!" is irrelevant in this conversation. It's had a lot of other games, including the game of the year so far (easily for me) Witcher 3.

The existence of other consoles doesn't negate wii u's library going through a big drought. The existence of other consoles has been to the wii u's detriment not it's advantage. Gaming is growing, all the time, yet Nintendo's share has sunk.

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#202 FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts

@jg4xchamp on some FrozenLiquid vs skrat essay wars here. My man.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#203 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@Ghost120x said:

Replay value subjective? Sure, but lets be real here. Even if you try to go for a platinum trophy in the typical 5 hour roller coaster game, it wouldn't add up to the hours of play time in a game like super smash bros, but of course that's a fighting game. Most of the games you listed were multiplats by the way which there is no denying that Nintendo has a problem in that regard.

But on the first party font neither of the twins has yet to offer content rich games. Should they be in a similar situation they would barley survive on their first party like Nintendo has. Nintendo is not the only good dev to there but they are the among the top and I can say that with confidence.

And if I had name dropped some 5 hour roller coaster game that would have made some sense, but I didn't. Replay wise I'll take Guilty Gear as a fighting game over Smash any day of the week.

Sure first party wise Sony and Microsoft could never survive in Nintendo's situation, but they never put themselves in that situation. Nintendo's development talent is second to none, Sony's first party sucks, and Microsoft's current first party consists of Turn 10 and the tribute bands for Bungie and Epic Games. But Microsoft and Sony actively seek out to promote and work with third party and independent developers, Nintendo simply does less. They made platforms best suited to get third party support, the last 2 generations Nintendo has well sold weaker hardware that a lot of the developers don't want to pair down to.

The point of the thread and what others have said is that first party still makes up a small chunk of a gaming library. The WiiU is fine as a side bitch, but all the other platforms are playing for main bitch real estate. They have bigger libraries and consistent stream of games. The WiiU on the flip side goes through long ass dry spells. The Xbox One and PS4 could work as someone's primary machine, as stated they only look terrible in a competition with the PC, and every console looks bad when measured up against the PC.

@FrozenLiquid said:

@jg4xchamp on some FrozenLiquid vs skrat essay wars here. My man.

Yeah but to be fair skrat and you only lied when you both said Half Life 2 was great (incorrect) and Halo campaigns made by one hit wonder developers were good (hilariously incorrect), what my truth is getting is some bold faced lie or goal post moving as replies.

EvanTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#204 EvanTheGamer
Member since 2009 • 1550 Posts

Last Wii U game I bought was Smash and that was a let down, haven't even unlocked more than 2 characters v_v

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@Shinobishyguy said:

@locopatho: hidden collectable are hidden from plain view? You mean I have to climb up walls with this cat suit that was obviously designed with this intention? GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE

seriously go play mario 64. Certain levels have a servacable camera like bobomb battlefield and then there are ones like snowmans land where it always slowly centers behind you even when you don't want it to

And don't even get me started on swimming holy shit

Only seeing this now. Notifications on this site broke again. Sigh.

"hidden collectable are hidden from plain view? You mean I have to climb up walls with this cat suit that was obviously designed with this intention? GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE" - That's not what I was talking about, at all. You invented that and then started shouted rebuttals. That's crazytown, boy.

"seriously go play mario 64" - I played it to total completion 2 years ago, after Galaxy and a little before 3D World. I am aware of the camera's limitations, the bottom line is that i NEVER was in a situation where the camera refused to obey. Got stuck briefly, yes. Did strange things, yes. I agree it's flawed at times. But EVENTUALLY you can see what you need to see. In 3D World it's just flat refusal:

Me: "Hey game, I want to look over there!"

Mario 3D World: "NOPE **** YOU HAHA!"

"And don't even get me started on swimming holy shit" - I struggle to recall a single game where 3D swimming is done well.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 locopatho

@Bread_or_Decide said:

I'm 99% sure champion's road wouldn't be half as difficult if they let me move the camera 360 degrees.

Agreed, and I personally despise difficulty based on not showing the player what they want. Hate it in fixed camera early Resi games, can recall a couple of points in God Of War series where it pissed me off too.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#207 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

@locopatho:

>I was never in a situation where the camera refused to obey

>sure it got stuck briefly and did strange things

...I get the feeling you didn't think this trough before you started typing

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By locopatho

@Shinobishyguy said:

@locopatho:

>I was never in a situation where the camera refused to obey

>sure it got stuck briefly and did strange things

...I get the feeling you didn't think this trough before you started typing

It got stuck BRIEFLY. It then OBEYED my manual commands to move it and fix it. This is extraordinary simple:

Mario 64 camera: sometimes flawed, can be fixed.

Mario 3D World camera: sometimes flawed, can't be fixed.

You know I'm right too. You just want to argue. That's ok. It IS sw after all.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Shinobishyguy

@locopatho: you just sayed you were never in a position where the camera refused to obey and then listed instances where it DID EXACTLY THAT

Jesus christ are you even listening to yourself?

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 locopatho

@Shinobishyguy said:

@locopatho: you just sayed you were never in a position where the camera refused to obey and then listed instances where it DID EXACTLY THAT

Stop lying. I said it got stuck by itself, and then I fixed it manually. This is simple, son.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By jg4xchamp

@Shinobishyguy said:

Do you understand how english works?

The camera doing something stupid=/= it's not obeying...because he could then fix it himself

3D World it out right doesn't obey, because it's always doing its own thing. Personally I think he's going overkill about the 3D World camera thing (it's stupid in spots) as it is hardly a drawback given that for a shit load of those levels that camera is on point. Then again I'm in a thread with people who are incompetent when it comes to controlling Mario 64's camera.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 locopatho

@jg4xchamp said:
@Shinobishyguy said:

The camera doing something stupid=/= it's not obeying...because he could then fix it himself

3D World it out right doesn't obey, because it's always doing its own thing. Personally I think he's going overkill about the 3D World camera thing (it's stupid in spots) as it is hardly a drawback given that for a shit load of those levels that camera is on point. Then again I'm in a thread with people who are incompetent when it comes to controlling Mario 64's camera.

Like voice chat in the other Splatoon thread, I have to sound like a nutcase cos the Nintendo fanboys argue everything into the ground, even when it's simple fact. More fool me for giving into them, I guess...

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Shinobishyguy

@locopatho: if a camera is getting stuck or if you have to wrestle with it to get a good look at whats hoing on, it isn't doing a good job of obeying you now is it?

The only person lying here is you to yourself to prop up your shitty argument

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 locopatho

@Shinobishyguy said:

@locopatho: if a camera is getting stuck or if you have to wrestle with it to get a good look at whats hoing on, it isn't doing a good job of obeying you now is it?

The only person lying here is you to yourself to prop up your shitty argument

You are trying to equate the Mario 64 camera's automatic movement (which IS flawed and CAN get stuck) with the wide array of precise controls which can be used to fix it, perfectly, 100% of the time.

3D World, though it's automatic movement is better, can NEVER be fixed those times it fails to show me what I need or want.

These are simply facts sir. You get so shouty and angry over facts. It's impossible to talk to Nintendo fans, it's a real shame. Enjoy your broken ass cameras and lack of voice chat and region locking and every other backwards ass thing those freaks endorse, I'm done arguing about them. *goes back to Skyrim*

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Shinobishyguy

@locopatho: I'll say this one more time, if the camera is fucking up at all in the first place chances are its a not a very good camera. It can give you tools to fix it, but that just means you have to fight the camera while playing the game, not to mention sometimes those tools aren't all that adequate

Is any of this getting through? Should I hire a scribe to translate this basic concept into a language that you can absorb?

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 jg4xchamp
@locopatho said:
@jg4xchamp said:
@Shinobishyguy said:

Like voice chat in the other Splatoon thread, I have to sound like a nutcase cos the Nintendo fanboys argue everything into the ground, even when it's simple fact. More fool me for giving into them, I guess...

It's this forum man, cats swear the sky isn't blue. You can show them pictures, put them on a plan, and have them look directly out the window, and they'll be there to tell you "Nope the sky is not blue".

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#217 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

@locopatho: It's cultish fanaticism. They wont concede anything. Even getting four retail games the entire year. You get the same tactics over and over too. Changing the subject to a different area of criticism on a different console, personal attacks, acting like none of the third party matters, acting like all Nintendo games are beyond reproach. You get dogpiled on with this shit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
deactivated-5afcc99c5544f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
Member since 2012 • 1917 Posts

2010 kicked ass for the Wii.

SMG2, DKCR, Epic Yarn, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, MH Tri, Other M, No More Heroes 2, Red Steel 2, Sonic Colors, Sin & Punishment, etc,

This Wii U is just a dud.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#219  Edited By LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

@Samus3D said:

SMG2, DKCR, Epic Yarn, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, MH Tri, Other M, No More Heroes 2, Red Steel 2, Sonic Colors, Sin & Punishment, etc,

2010 was Nintendo's year.

Though many didn't want to believe that because of Red Dead Redemption.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 jg4xchamp

@LegatoSkyheart said:
@Samus3D said:

And Bayonetta, Super Meat Boy, Super Street Fighter 4, Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty, Fallout New Vegas, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Halo Reach, Vanquish, Pacman: Championship DX, Mass Effect 2, Stalker Call of Pripyat, that year in general was fantastic.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

@jg4xchamp: Heh you're right. That year did kick ass.

trollhunter2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#222 trollhunter2
Member since 2012 • 2054 Posts

@Seabas989 said:
@trollhunter2 said:
@Seabas989 said:

I haven't played 3D World yet (from what I heard it's great but not as great as the galaxy games) but I can name a bunch of 3D platformers that are better then SM64. Hell I'm replaying it again lately and the camera is shit and the controls feel stiff. I will say that the music is pretty good.

I also think it's a waste of time to determine who the worst fanboy group is. I have been in SWs and the internet to see that all four of them have their idiots. Just read the comments section of any exclusive title review on youtube.

TP's was the most hilarious but I recall: Lemmings getting mad over a 9/10 for Bioshock 1, Cows getting mad over R&C TOD review, TLOU (almsot as bad as TP), cows going insane at GT for giving GOTY to MW2 instead of UC2, sheep getting mad over Skyward Sword (although not as strong a reaction as TLOU and TP), cows getting mad over KZ2 getting a 5/5 at X-Play (lol), sheep still getting mad at Yahtzee, etc, etc, etc. Hell I've seen damage control over obvious shitty press conferences.

Anyways lol Wii U. That's been the norm since the thing launched.

nope. Still to this day, there is no platformer(or game in general) with more fluid controls than Super Mario 64. Mario is doing some parkour stuff in the game easily. Neither Galaxy nor 3D world/land gave the same movement options. Hell options were even taken out in later iterations for no reason :(

Prince of Persia 08, Ape Escape, Banjo Kazooie...

But back to Mario. I can't speak for 3D World but you do realize that in SMG2 there is parkour? Furthermore the level design is top notch in both Galaxy games whereas as others mentioned SM64 is spent more time creaing a 3D space. Thus, SM64's overall design is bad, especially to tis 2D parents and grandparents, and its children SMG and SMG2.

I honestly think people that are defending Sm64 are simply copy/pasting from that matthewmatosis review of the 3D Mario titles. I liked his reviews too but he spends way too much complaining about hub worlds and SM64 design. SMG's design fits more with the 2D titles and the 2D titles easily destroy SM64. Compare Good Egg Galaxy to the first couple levels of SM64 and good Egg Galaxy destroys them.

Either way from that era, Ape Escape easily surpassed SM64.

lol those games doesnt come close to the movement of super mario 64, but whatever. Especially with Banjo Kazooie(which wasn't even focused on platforming anyway. Its more an adventure and collecting objects, than avoiding obstacles)

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#223 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

@trollhunter2 said:
@Seabas989 said:
@trollhunter2 said:
@Seabas989 said:

I haven't played 3D World yet (from what I heard it's great but not as great as the galaxy games) but I can name a bunch of 3D platformers that are better then SM64. Hell I'm replaying it again lately and the camera is shit and the controls feel stiff. I will say that the music is pretty good.

I also think it's a waste of time to determine who the worst fanboy group is. I have been in SWs and the internet to see that all four of them have their idiots. Just read the comments section of any exclusive title review on youtube.

TP's was the most hilarious but I recall: Lemmings getting mad over a 9/10 for Bioshock 1, Cows getting mad over R&C TOD review, TLOU (almsot as bad as TP), cows going insane at GT for giving GOTY to MW2 instead of UC2, sheep getting mad over Skyward Sword (although not as strong a reaction as TLOU and TP), cows getting mad over KZ2 getting a 5/5 at X-Play (lol), sheep still getting mad at Yahtzee, etc, etc, etc. Hell I've seen damage control over obvious shitty press conferences.

nope. Still to this day, there is no platformer(or game in general) with more fluid controls than Super Mario 64. Mario is doing some parkour stuff in the game easily. Neither Galaxy nor 3D world/land gave the same movement options. Hell options were even taken out in later iterations for no reason :(

But back to Mario. I can't speak for 3D World but you do realize that in SMG2 there is parkour? Furthermore the level design is top notch in both Galaxy games whereas as others mentioned SM64 is spent more time creaing a 3D space. Thus, SM64's overall design is bad, especially to tis 2D parents and grandparents, and its children SMG and SMG2.

I honestly think people that are defending Sm64 are simply copy/pasting from that matthewmatosis review of the 3D Mario titles. I liked his reviews too but he spends way too much complaining about hub worlds and SM64 design. SMG's design fits more with the 2D titles and the 2D titles easily destroy SM64. Compare Good Egg Galaxy to the first couple levels of SM64 and good Egg Galaxy destroys them.

lol those games doesnt come close to the movement of super mario 64, but whatever. Especially with Banjo Kazooie(which wasn't even focused on platforming anyway. Its more an adventure and collecting objects, than avoiding obstacles)

Have you played POP 08?

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 jg4xchamp

@Seabas989 said:

Have you played POP 08?

Automated platforming with very little dexterity or finesse required from the player to actually execute anything. With level design that is significantly more repetitive than a 3d platformer (the first of its kind no less?) from 1996.

From a mechanical depth standpoint, it is factually inferior to what Mario 64 was doing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95
deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95
Member since 2011 • 2103 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:
@LegatoSkyheart said:
@Samus3D said:

And Bayonetta, Super Meat Boy, Super Street Fighter 4, Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty, Fallout New Vegas, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Halo Reach, Vanquish, Pacman: Championship DX, Mass Effect 2, Stalker Call of Pripyat, that year in general was fantastic.

And then Mafia 2 came. Right? heh

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

It's hilarious seeing a Lem point fingers at the WiiU for getting a big exclusive considering they haven't had one since Sunset Overdrive came out.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#227 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9726 Posts

@Samus3D said:

Maybe next year will be like 2009 or 2010 for the Wii U.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 jg4xchamp

@PikminWorld said:
@jg4xchamp said:

And Final Fantasy 13. All that greatness+2 incredibly shitty games.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:
@PikminWorld said:
@jg4xchamp said:

Hey I grabbed Mafia2 with games for gold! :D

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 jg4xchamp

@Heil68 said:
@jg4xchamp said:
@PikminWorld said:

Hey I grabbed Mafia2 with games for gold! :D

That is a waste of hard drive space. You could play so many more interesting things heil.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

I'd rather have a Gamecube or a PS2 than a WiiU

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#232 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

The more I hear and watch about Splatoon, the more I want it. It looks like a lot of fun.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:
@Seabas989 said:

Have you played POP 08?

Automated platforming with very little dexterity or finesse required from the player to actually execute anything. With level design that is significantly more repetitive than a 3d platformer (the first of its kind no less?) from 1996.

From a mechanical depth standpoint, it is factually inferior to what Mario 64 was doing.

Nope.

I honestly stopped at factually given that I'm playing SM64 right now and think it sucks. I'll forgive it for being a 1996 game but that camera sucks ass and while Mario has a more robust movement, I'll still rather play a laughably easy game like POP 08.

Besides whatshisface brought up "Parkour."

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By jg4xchamp

@Seabas989 said:
@jg4xchamp said:

Nope.

I honestly stopped at factually given that I'm playing SM64 right now and think it sucks. I'll forgive it for being a 1996 game but that camera sucks ass and while Mario has a more robust movement, I'll still rather play a laughably easy game like POP 08.

Besides whatshisface brought up "Parkour."

Your opinions of the game and your displeasure with the camera are whatever.

Mechanically the actual platforming and moving around is shallower than the ones in Mario 64, that is not an opinion, that is a fact. Pretending otherwise is willfully choosing to be ignorant or wanting to pretend 1+1 isn't 2. Neither of which are something I care to do personally, beyond that its your call. You want to argue the fluidity of the game, even then I think giving PoP credit for being somewhat smoother than Mario 64 is debasing at best. There is more to Mario 64, where as there literally is nothing to the platforming in Prince of Persia.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

If all you own is a WiiU, you shouldn't even be allowed to be called as a gamer. I mean, how pathetic must that be? You got Splatoon after ages of waiting. You don't like the game? Too bad, its all you're getting until whenever X is released OR even better, just wait for 2016 cuz why not. At least a true SW sheep is long gone (they evolved into a better/smarter creature that own more than one system!) because otherwise... oh man.

trollhunter2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 trollhunter2

@Seabas989 said:
@trollhunter2 said:
@Seabas989 said:
@trollhunter2 said:
@Seabas989 said:

Have you played POP 08?

If you mean the Cell shading POP, then yes I have. There was no challenge in the platforming, cause your side kick would always save you, when you do mistakes. The movement was limited as well(but it was still good, but not up to SM64 level in fluid movement.

trollhunter2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By trollhunter2

@jg4xchamp said:
@Shinobishyguy said:

I don't understand the complaints about SM64 camera either. the camera can be easily fixed, even to this day. I guess people aren't used to the n64 controller anymore. Any way, there is still no game which rivals SM64 in tight and fluid controls. it just feels that you're always under perfect control of Marios movement, parkour and platforming. Galaxy was great, but too many restrictions in movement abilities compared to sm64 for me. 3D world is more of a 2.5 platformer instead of 3d platformer( 3d movement in 2d mario structure)

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#238  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34567 Posts

@CleanB said:

Quality over quantity.

So far the Wii U has given me:

New Super Mario Bros Wii U

New Luigi U

The Wonderful 101

Bayonetta 2

Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Super Mario 3D World

Mario Kart 8

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

And soon it'll get:

Splatoon

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Fire Emblem vs SMT

Fatal Frame: Oracle of the Sodden Raven

No other current gen console can even remotely match those exclusives at this time. For a dead system, it keeps giving the best console experience from beyond the grave.

You made a post showing that Wii-U is awesome compared to the other consoles? No use, man. It will be ignored. By the way, DK: TF and Pikmin 3. Two more excellent Wii-U games that will be ignored.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#239 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34567 Posts

@2Chalupas said:
@MirkoS77 said:

I almost feel bad for Nintendo. Almost. If they weren't so arrogant and willfully oblivious I may give my sympathies.

I just feel bad for Nintendo fans, I used to be one.

Yeah, thanks man. It's not easy to find the time to play all those kickass Wii-U games. And I own a PC on top of that. Fucking Nintendo, they just wont stop making awesome games!

Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts

That's because the console has no third party support whatsoever. It's too inferior in specs vs the PS4 and XB1. That's more exclusives that Sony has had and certainly more than MS who rarely releases exclusives outside of the Fall.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#241  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44542 Posts

The stores I see with Wii U demos still keep showing Mario Kart 8 and mainly just Mario Kart 8, maybe it would help a great deal to showcase Splatoon some.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#242 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9726 Posts

@-ArchAngeL-777- said:

That's because the console has no third party support whatsoever. It's too inferior in specs vs the PS4 and XB1. That's more exclusives that Sony has had and certainly more than MS who rarely releases exclusives outside of the Fall.

They need to use the GPU more. The CPU is underpowered. The graphics don't bother me visually but it doesn't have the power to get enough 3rd party support. The Wii U has little 3rd party support.

Infinity8378

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Infinity8378
Member since 2007 • 237 Posts

Splatoon is fine. It has enough content already.