spiritual successor to jet set radio coming, pc exclusive

#1 Posted by ionusX (25716 posts) -

jet set radio was fun, we can all argee there. but its an OLD game.

time for something new. and since sega wont do it, i guess the master race will need to do it for us!

http://kotaku.com/if-sega-wont-do-it-these-guys-will-1568982114

i present to you HOVER: the revolt of gamers. its part jet set radio, part mirrors edge. doesnt that sound tasty?

#2 Posted by stationplay_4 (443 posts) -

i already have spotify. don't need another radio service.

#3 Posted by Litchie (16369 posts) -

@stationplay_4 said:

i already have spotify. don't need another radio service.

Amazing humour.

Anyway, looks cool. I'll keep an eye on it.

#4 Posted by MlauTheDaft (3824 posts) -

Can't say I'm personally interested but it's supposed to be a classic.

#5 Edited by SolidTy (43693 posts) -

3 POINTS:

1.) This is a troll thread. BETTER INFORMATION ON THIS NEW GAME! (LINKY TO A FAR MORE ACCURATE THREAD)

Hover:Revolt Of Gamers-The new Jet Set Radio! PC/WiiU/PS4/X1

As far as this topic is concerned:

---

2.)

Hopefully Hover is a good game since I don't know the devs.

Also, the thread title is wrong, this is NOT A PC exclusive.

According to the developers this game is for PC, PS4, Xbone, and Wii U:

"The base goal completed, the game is planned for PC/Mac/Linux, XboxOne/PS4. A specific version for the Wii U including asymetric gameplay and local multiplayer modes will be developed if the WiiU stretch goal is completed."

---

3.) EDIT (since I don't want to bump your inferior thread): The Stretch goal is for the Wii U AS I PROVED ABOVE WITH THE DIRECT QUOTE. LEARN TO READ...and I own four gaming PCs, you proletariat troll. ;)

#6 Posted by Spartan070 (16355 posts) -

Isn't this also coming to the WiiU...and the PS4...and the X1?

#7 Edited by SolidTy (43693 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

"The base goal completed, the game is planned for PC/Mac/Linux, XboxOne/PS4. A specific version for the Wii U including asymetric gameplay and local multiplayer modes will be developed if the WiiU stretch goal is completed."

#8 Posted by Bigboi500 (29999 posts) -

Wow that game looks very interesting.

#9 Edited by ionusX (25716 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

i find that funny because those are stretch goals and they havent even come close to breaching them yet. the wii-u version is the closest stretch goal at 100k (currently at 68k). gl hf with that more than likely it will breach the 80k mark, maybe the 90k mark before coming to a halt. cry harder poor consolite pleb!

#10 Posted by Bigboi500 (29999 posts) -

@ionusX: Pathetic, son.

#11 Edited by ionusX (25716 posts) -

@Bigboi500 said:

come at me bro!

#12 Posted by da_illest101 (7521 posts) -

Didn't care much about jet set radio, but glad to see they took inspiration from mirror's edge aka the most underrated game of all time

#13 Edited by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -

@ionusX said:

@Bigboi500 said:

come at me bro!

Can't stand kickstarter.

#14 Posted by Slashkice (13231 posts) -
@ionusX said:

i find that funny because those are stretch goals and they havent even come close to breaching them yet. the wii-u version is the closest stretch goal at 100k (currently at 68k). gl hf with that more than likely it will breach the 80k mark, maybe the 90k mark before coming to a halt. cry harder poor consolite pleb!

Actually, only the Wii U version is a stretch goal. The base goal, which they've already reached, includes PS4 and Xbox One versions. Ergo, it still isn't a PC exclusive.

That said, you should want them to earn enough money to develop a Wii U version as that would mean more funds to make a better game. Or do you not actually care about the game, and only want to see a +1 next to some PC exclusive list you'll show to some other fanboy on here?