Soul Sacrifice Delta | Out Today

#1 Posted by Slashkice (13055 posts) -

Hi everyone, it is with great pleasure that I can now declare the new Archfiend hunting season open with the launch of Soul Sacrifice Delta, available today for PS Vita — exclusively on PlayStation Store.

And for the first four weeks, we’ve bundled the game with the following, exclusive raiment items:

- Soulbinder Costume

- Magic Helm

- Wizard’s Hat

- Golden Mask

- Possessed Mask

- Slave Clothes

Stay tuned for the next Soul Sacrifice Delta update which will bring more content. In the meantime, I’ll leave you with a message from the “Comceptor” himself, Inafune-san:

“In Soul Sacrifice Delta, we’ve expanded the world settings based on retellings of classic fairy tales with unique monsters. We’ve already released Soul Sacrifice Delta in Japan and Asia, and we’ve received great feedback from users there.

I’m happy how the game turned out so I’m confident that players in the West will also enjoy the game. With the introduction of additional faction “Grim” and the dynamics among three factions, players across the world will belong to one of the three factions and vie with each other, fighting against new monsters. I hope all of you will be immersed in the world of Soul Sacrifice Delta and enjoy the game to the fullest.”

–Keiji Inafune

Full Blog Post

--

The original is one of my favorite Vita games and this expansion looks significantly improved. It's definitely something I'll be picking up.

What about you, System Wars?

#2 Posted by finalfantasy94 (26353 posts) -

im still in the middle of soul sacrifice.Pretty fun game and I like the story mode.

#3 Posted by charizard1605 (56050 posts) -

So this is just like a, say, Pokemon Platinum equivalent of Soul Sacrifice, right?

#4 Posted by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

Simply Amazing!

#5 Posted by Slashkice (13055 posts) -

So this is just like a, say, Pokemon Platinum equivalent of Soul Sacrifice, right?

Basically. It has revamped graphics, a modified story, a new faction, new monsters, new maps, new spells, new AI, new pacts, more customization, balance tweaks, global servers, etc. etc.

But it's not Soul Sacrifice 2.

#6 Posted by charizard1605 (56050 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

Basically. It has revamped graphics, a modified story, a new faction, new monsters, new maps, new spells, new AI, new pacts, more customization, balance tweaks, global servers, etc. etc.

But it's not Soul Sacrifice 2.

I might check it out when it goes on sale then!

Do we know when SS2 is coming?

#7 Edited by Slashkice (13055 posts) -

I might check it out when it goes on sale then!

Do we know when SS2 is coming?

Not yet, we just know that it's coming. I think the soonest we'll hear about it is TGS, if not next year.

#8 Posted by vitonemesis (3142 posts) -

DD only? If so... NOPE.

#9 Posted by Blabadon (25946 posts) -

Wish I could enjoy the first, but it's absolutely boring by myself. Boss health bars are way too big and fuck reloading spells.

#10 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6986 posts) -
#11 Posted by j2zon2591 (2239 posts) -

I'll wait when it goes $ 20.

#12 Posted by SolidGame_basic (16840 posts) -

this is random, but I think Sony should bring Valkyria Chronicles 3 to Vita with revamped graphics and shit

#13 Edited by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

this is random, but I think Sony should bring Valkyria Chronicles 3 to Vita with revamped graphics and shit

Bring them all to vita.

#14 Posted by SolidGame_basic (16840 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

Bring them all to vita.

even better!

#15 Posted by Bigboi500 (29347 posts) -

I still haven't gotten very far in SS so I wont be getting this one any time soon.

#16 Edited by Slashkice (13055 posts) -

I still haven't gotten very far in SS so I wont be getting this one any time soon.

If you're not very far in SS, you should just ditch it for Delta as the story is the same (although with some modifications). Well, if you're enjoying it I mean.