Sony's PS3 Disappointment Timeline Continued

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1002 Posted by N_Nemesis (31 posts) -
Sadly all things come to an end. Unfortunately, I can no longer update the first page due to scripting errors. I think I've reached a limit somewhere but it's just too much html data to sift through in order to find out exactly where the problems hide. Natural_Mystic
What now?!
#1003 Posted by N_Nemesis (31 posts) -
AOL Says PS3 Is #2 Gadget You Should Not Buy http://www.ps3center.net/story-265.html
#1004 Posted by carl2tan (1385 posts) -
[QUOTE="N_Nemesis"] AOL Says PS3 Is #2 Gadget You Should Not Buy http://www.ps3center.net/story-265.html

I agree with AOL 100% Best thread ever BTW, 1000 posts!
#1005 Posted by DXGreat1_HGL (7543 posts) -
This thread is the Urban Legend os SW....
#1006 Posted by curono (7710 posts) -

This thread is the Urban Legend os SW....DXGreat1_HGL

Pêople say that if you read this thread backwars, satan appears and will grant you any wish for free:lol:

#1007 Posted by Dead_Menn (637 posts) -

[QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"]This thread is the Urban Legend os SW....curono

Pêople say that if you read this thread backwars, satan appears and will grant you any wish for free:lol:

not true i just finished reading...... AHHHHHHHH ohhhh god AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my soul it burrrrrns
#1008 Posted by DXGreat1_HGL (7543 posts) -

[QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"]This thread is the Urban Legend os SW....curono

Actually I just said the name of this thread 5 times facing a mirror and Kaz appeared saying Riiige Raaacer......ZOINKS...

#1009 Posted by BK-Sleeper (2686 posts) -
"The PS3 disappointment timeline is so long. . . We can't even fit anymore in the first post." Needs to be the thread's slogan.
#1010 Posted by N_Nemesis (31 posts) -
^ LOL
#1011 Posted by N_Nemesis (31 posts) -
Oh btw, heres a video of that ps3 song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R98qC0fd_1w
#1012 Posted by Timstuff (26823 posts) -
AOL sucks. They suck so bad that AOL Time Warner is just Time Warner again, because they gave AOL the boot.
#1013 Posted by patmacfad (242 posts) -
Everytime I feel bad, this thread cheers me up.
#1014 Posted by DrinkDuff (6762 posts) -
[QUOTE="Natural_Mystic"]Sadly all things come to an end. Unfortunately, I can no longer update the first page due to scripting errors. I think I've reached a limit somewhere but it's just too much html data to sift through in order to find out exactly where the problems hide. N_Nemesis
What now?!

make a new thread with the information.
#1015 Posted by tricyclon123 (436 posts) -

I think we can add the below

Oblivion

- 360 gets the far textures oblivion patch too

- PS3 looks washed out, with no HDR and glows

- The more realistic colors are only due to the different time of day the pic was taken, it was afternoon on PS3

- Shivering Isles will not get to PS3

- All PS3 multiplts have far worst and wahed out colors, it is not just Oblivion

#1016 Posted by KingManifest (105 posts) -
[QUOTE="N_Nemesis"]Oh btw, heres a video of that ps3 song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R98qC0fd_1w

Congratz, you've just won the Internet XD hahaha
#1017 Posted by walter09 (289 posts) -
After January sales report ... you should reconsider your view about the PS3 ... it's selling ... no doubt.
#1018 Posted by donalbane (16189 posts) -
After January sales report ... you should reconsider your view about the PS3 ... it's selling ... no doubt.walter09
Well it's not doing as nearly as well as they wanted it to. I am so sick of hearing about it's 'potential'. For $600, it should be realizing that potential on day 1.
#1019 Posted by billing (614 posts) -

I think we can add the below

Oblivion

- 360 gets the far textures oblivion patch too

- PS3 looks washed out, with no HDR and glows

- The more realistic colors are only due to the different time of day the pic was taken, it was afternoon on PS3

- Shivering Isles will not get to PS3

- All PS3 multiplts have far worst and wahed out colors, it is not just Oblivion

tricyclon123

Not to mention everyone else in the world has already finished the game...

One year hand me downs, el oh el

Oblivion for the 360 is now $29.99

Oblivion for PS3 $59.99