Sony's Exposed! Debt Rating Lowered Near Junk

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Blackbond (24501 posts) -

Sony debt rating lowered near junk

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2012-11-09-sony-debt-rating-lowered-near-junk-by-moodys

EXPOSED!!!

#2 Posted by clyde46 (46311 posts) -

Sony debt rating lowered near junk

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2012-11-09-sony-debt-rating-lowered-near-junk-by-moodys

EXPOSED!!!

Blackbond
What the hell is that? Also, Sony will never go under. SCE might but Sony will never die.
#3 Posted by ultraking (6904 posts) -
Oh no. What ever shall I do?
#4 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -
It's junk, not kunk. And this is old news.
#5 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5173 posts) -

-inb4 cows complain and make it look like you're "happy" over people losing their jobs, when in reality you are laughing at COWS in denial over Sony's financial situation, and crying about Sony being made fun of. :roll:

-Inb4 cows post "dooooomed", thinking that it negates the severity of Sony's financial situadion :roll:

-inb4 cows pretend they give a rats ass about these peoples lives, and blame the lost jobs on people who troll Sony/cows. It is THEIR fault Sony is in this position, and not Sony's incompetence :roll:.

-inb4 these same cows pretend they dont get a "semi" over the idea of MS facing bankrupt, and wouldnt be popping champagne if the evil tyrant Microsoft had its debt rating lowered and lost 10000 jobs :roll:

#6 Posted by ultraking (6904 posts) -

-inb4 cows complain and make it look like you're "happy" over people losing their jobs, when in reality you are laughing at COWS in denial over Sony's financial situation, and crying about Sony being made fun of. :roll:

-Inb4 cows post "dooooomed", thinking that it negates the severity of Sony's financial situadion :roll:

-inb4 cows pretend they give a rats ass about these peoples lives, and blame the lost jobs on people who troll Sony/cows. It is THEIR fault Sony is in this position, and not Sony's incompetence :roll:.

-inb4 these same cows pretend they dont get a "semi" over the idea of MS facing bankrupt, and wouldnt be popping champagne if the evil tyrant Microsoft had its debt rating lowered and lost 10000 jobs :roll:

StrongDeadlift
well atleast you made it inb4 then. You made it just in time
#7 Posted by LP4EVA2005 (8585 posts) -
the f*ck did i just watch????
#8 Posted by Cherokee_Jack (32198 posts) -
No! Not near kunk!
#9 Posted by DarkLink77 (31697 posts) -

Mad late, brah.

Mad late.

#10 Posted by lawlessx (46737 posts) -

No! Not near kunk!Cherokee_Jack

i seriously thought that was supposed to be some kind of a joke:P

#11 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

This is the "legendary" Blackbond? Really?

#12 Posted by platniumgamer (4087 posts) -

Dafuq :?

#13 Posted by charizard1605 (57752 posts) -

platniumgamer
I have a question I want to ask you
#14 Posted by platniumgamer (4087 posts) -

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

charizard1605

Now I'm scared.

Proceed with the question.

#15 Posted by charizard1605 (57752 posts) -

[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

platniumgamer

Now I'm scared.

Why is it platnium and not platinum? :|
#16 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

platniumgamer

Now I'm scared.

what color are my underwear?

#17 Posted by platniumgamer (4087 posts) -

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]I have a question I want to ask youJonwh18

Now I'm scared.

Purple with yellow stripes.

That was easy :P

#18 Posted by Samus3D (1675 posts) -

I think they'll leave after the PS4, first party just will not be enough.

#19 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]Now I'm scared.

platniumgamer

Wrong! It should have been obvious Plat I'm dissappointed. Obviously I'm not wearing any.

#20 Posted by _Cadbury_ (2936 posts) -

StrongDeadlift
Inb4 StrongDeadlift is so happy to hear the news he posts his reply before he even follows the link. Owait.
#21 Posted by charizard1605 (57752 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]Now I'm scared.

platniumgamer

You didn't answer my question :(
#22 Posted by super600 (30667 posts) -

WTH.Why did you post that youtube video.:|

#23 Posted by ultraking (6904 posts) -
Atleast it wasn't a rick rolled video. I'm glad that fad ran its course
#24 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5173 posts) -

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"]

_Cadbury_

Inb4 StrongDeadlift is so happy to hear the news he posts his reply before he even follows the link. Owait.

Saw name on front page and knew you quoted me :cool:

I followed the link. The link in the OP is ALSO an actual link if you copy and paste it instead of clicking on it.

Also, this is old and was posted yesterday.

#25 Posted by platniumgamer (4087 posts) -

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]I have a question I want to ask youcharizard1605

Now I'm scared.

Because I want grammar Nazis to facepalm everytime they see my name.

I really don't know. I fvcked up :|

#26 Posted by Blackbond (24501 posts) -

Master_ShakeXXX

Exposed!!!

#28 Posted by charizard1605 (57752 posts) -

[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="platniumgamer"]Now I'm scared.

platniumgamer

Because I want grammar Nazis to facepalm everytime they see my name.

I really don't know. I fvcked up :|

:lol: That's awesome :P
#29 Posted by platniumgamer (4087 posts) -

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"] what color are my underwear?

Jonwh18

Wrong! It should have been obvious Plat I'm dissappointed. Obviously I'm not wearing any.

You didn't wear the underwear I gave you :(

#30 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]Purple with yellow stripes.

platniumgamer

ummmm..... bro... I think you may have randomly mail underwear tot he wrong person.... O.O

#31 Posted by platniumgamer (4087 posts) -

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"] Wrong! It should have been obvious Plat I'm dissappointed. Obviously I'm not wearing any.

Jonwh18

ummmm..... bro... I think you may have randomly mail underwear tot he wrong person.... O.O

OH GAWD :x

This got pretty awkward.

#32 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5173 posts) -

[QUOTE="ultraking"][QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"]

Jonwh18

well atleast you made it inb4 then. You made it just in time

:lol: didin't say inb4 sheep! Now then where were we ahhhh yes. Strong why are you a moron that never clicks links, and why are you so happy that Sony was hurting? You should see someone about your unhealthy obcession. Pathetic. You have been owned in this thread.

:roll:

The first thing I did was click the link. I am well aware of the "exposed" meme on youtube. But the link that Blackbond posted is a REAL page that links to a REAL article if you copy and paste it into your address bar, instead of clicking on it.

Also, this news (with the actual article) was posted yesterday on here.

#33 Posted by immortality20 (7957 posts) -

Oh noes! Time to throw out the PS3 and burn the games!

#34 Posted by super600 (30667 posts) -

Could meme usage TC.

#36 Posted by charizard1605 (57752 posts) -

Could meme usage TC.

super600
What?
#37 Posted by rjdofu (9170 posts) -
Cool.
#38 Posted by delta3074 (18308 posts) -
Oh no. What ever shall I do?ultraking
Run for the hill dude, the Sky is falling, AAAAGGGHHHHH
#39 Posted by KungfuKitten (21081 posts) -
[QUOTE="ultraking"]Oh no. What ever shall I do?delta3074
Run for the hill dude, the Sky is falling, AAAAGGGHHHHH

This is the end. Hold your breath and count to ten.
#40 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7472 posts) -

Master_ShakeXXX

While Blackbond may not post here often anymore he was one of the better forum posters to post on here when he did post often. You on the other hand just complain about everything or every once in awhile will hype some game that literally no one cares about. Also another thing seriously your sig is trying to bash halo 4 but yet you and a couple others use that halo 4 hype thread as a personal chat room.

#42 Posted by lundy86_4 (43438 posts) -

What... The... Sh*t?

#43 Posted by Bruce_Benzing (1742 posts) -

Oh noes! Time to throw out the PS3 and burn the games!

immortality20

Why not just take it to White Sands New Mexico, run over it with a bulldozer and then bury it in the sand? It worked for Atari...

#44 Posted by clone01 (24767 posts) -

Well, that was stupid.

#45 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

What is this?

#46 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

[QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]

CanYouDiglt

While Blackbond may not post here often anymore he was one of the better forum posters to post on here when he did post often. You on the other hand just complain about everything or every once in awhile will hype some game that literally no one cares about. Also another thing seriously your sig is trying to bash halo 4 but yet you and a couple others use that halo 4 hype thread as a personal chat room.

Uh oh, he's about to start crying again!

You're such a b*tch brah.

#47 Posted by Peredith (2310 posts) -

That dudes house needs to be raided asap, I bet he's got a basement full of dead bodies.

#48 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7472 posts) -

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]

Master_ShakeXXX

What is the matter did I hurt your feelings? Hey judging by how much time you spend on here you seem to need this forum so I do not want to make you feel uncomfortable with your normal 24/7 complaining on here. I am sorry I said Blackbond is a better forum poster then you.
#49 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (8761 posts) -

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]While Blackbond may not post here often anymore he was one of the better forum posters to post on here when he did post often. You on the other hand just complain about everything or every once in awhile will hype some game that literally no one cares about. Also another thing seriously your sig is trying to bash halo 4 but yet you and a couple others use that halo 4 hype thread as a personal chat room.

CanYouDiglt

What is the matter did I hurt your feelings? Hey judging by how much time you spend on here you seem to need this forum so I do not want to make you feel uncomfortable with your normal 24/7 complaining on here. I am sorry I said Blackbond is a better forum poster then you.

Just let him be, he's like this because he's from Iowa :P

You know, everything in Iowa is so 1999.

#50 Posted by clone01 (24767 posts) -

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]

Master_ShakeXXX

The irony.