Sony: "we couldn’t have done this without you"

• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by finalstar2007 (24218 posts) -

If there is one thing that is noticeable with Sony that would be how much they appreciate their fanbase and gamers.. Sony is celebrating the big success of the PS4 by thanking everyone for supporting them during the many years.

Sony: "Thanks to You, PlayStation 4 Just Made History"

"it’s all thanks to you"

"Thank you for your passion and your support — we couldn’t have done this without you."

More at: PlayStation Blog

Have Microsoft ever said Thank you to their fanbase ever?

#2 Edited by Xaero_Gravity (8536 posts) -

I'm pretty sure they've all said thanks at some point or another. o.O

#3 Posted by freedomfreak (36491 posts) -

I didn't even buy it, but okay.

#4 Posted by mems_1224 (44807 posts) -

jesus, does every turd of sony news require a thread now?

#5 Edited by farrell2k (4601 posts) -

I really like the PS4. It's much more capable console than its predecessor. The only issue I have with these consoles is having to pay money to play online, which I think Sony calls Playstation Plus. You get free games though, so I think that probably balances it out.

#6 Posted by kingtito (4462 posts) -

Funny cause I was thinking the exact same thing. Apparently, it does.

#7 Edited by Heil68 (40600 posts) -

No, Thank YOU Sony for the most powerful video game console to have ever been created in the history of video games. By gamers, for gamers the SONY way, We are humbled.

#8 Posted by StormyJoe (4048 posts) -

Apparently...

#9 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25072 posts) -

Well isn't that nice, I expect a Sony exec to give us personal foot rubs and scrotal massages next.

#10 Posted by lawlessx (45624 posts) -

If there is one thing that is noticeable with Sony that would be how much they appreciate their fanbase and gamers.. Sony is celebrating the big success of the PS4 by thanking everyone for supporting them during the many years.

Sony: "Thanks to You, PlayStation 4 Just Made History"

"it’s all thanks to you"

"Thank you for your passion and your support — we couldn’t have done this without you."

More at: PlayStation Blog

Have Microsoft ever said Thank you to their fanbase ever?

This is low even for you, finalstar.

#11 Edited by casharmy (6754 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

you don't have to post in them you know, and then every sony news related thread won't have to have a turd post of yours mucking it up.

You post in more sony related threads than MS/xbox related ones, maybe if you spent more time focusing on the company you prefer than worring about what sony fans are discussing then you wouldn't look so stupid for coming in a sony related thread complaining about sony related news.

#12 Posted by nini200 (8878 posts) -

You're welcome. Now to the real point, can you thank the gamers with actual free stuff? Points, Merchandise, Games? That'd show real thanks to your fanbase.

#13 Posted by mems_1224 (44807 posts) -

@casharmy said:

@mems_1224 said:

you don't have to post in them you know, and then every sony news related thread won't have to have a turd post of yours mucking it up.

You post in more sony related threads than MS/xbox related ones, maybe if you spent more time focusing on the company you prefer than worring about what sony fans are discussing then you wouldn't look so stupid for coming in a sony related thread complaining about sony related news.

I dont prefer any company. They all suck dick.

#14 Edited by silversix_ (12563 posts) -

Cool, now i hope it take less than 12 months for me to buy my 2nd game cuz i see absolutely nothing on the horizon

#15 Posted by AppleFan1991 (2927 posts) -

I will say that these are NOT words that they would have said around the PS3 launch. It was all, "We are the best, you are a fool to get a different system, we have crying babies and the ability to PLAY B3YOND" Now they are taking the underdog role since they got their ass handed to them last gen.

#16 Posted by clr84651 (4846 posts) -

They weren't talking to you. Lol

#17 Posted by Crossel777 (5593 posts) -

Quick MS, quickly say thank to your consumers. Gotta play catch uppp

#18 Posted by clr84651 (4846 posts) -

Jesus isn't here ;)

#19 Posted by casharmy (6754 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@mems_1224 said:

Jesus isn't here ;)

He was thinking of Kaz Hirai

Even lems know sony is their lord and savior.

#20 Posted by freedomfreak (36491 posts) -
@clr84651 said:

@freedomfreak said:

That's just racist then.

#21 Posted by clr84651 (4846 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@freedomfreak said:

That's just racist then.

They're talking to the people who bought it, silly.

#22 Posted by freedomfreak (36491 posts) -
@clr84651 said:

Oh, in with the new and out with old. Is that how it is?

Sony don't care about the supporters of past platforms. I see what goes on at Sony HQ. Filthy vampires just happy that people are spending their money on the next piece of shiny tech. Filling their pockets, and all they have to do is just throw a thank you our way.

Well, not today! Not ever! No, sir! Hahahaa Sony, you won't get a penny from me! The joke's on you, Kaz!

HAAHA

#23 Posted by clr84651 (4846 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

Oh, in with the new and out with old. Is that how it is?

Sony don't care about the supporters of past platforms. I see what goes on at Sony HQ. Filthy vampires just happy that people are spending their money on the next piece of shiny tech. Filling their pockets, and all they have to do is just throw a thank you our way.

Well, not today! Not ever! No, sir! Hahahaa Sony, you won't get a penny from me! The joke's on you, Kaz!

HAAHA

That's alright, MS & Nintendo wont get any from me.

#24 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

No screw off sony. Your games suck and now I have to pay for 2nd rate online...... world class my ass heli even had to get xbox one a week later after you launched because he was so deprived. But but ill wait on xbo right heli hahaha. Hit me up im getting bf4 tonight I think

#25 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (4700 posts) -

Lol. We would like to thank all the gullible idiots for believing the Hype and keeping the company alive

#26 Edited by blackace (18518 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

No, Thank YOU Sony for the most powerful video game console to have ever been created in the history of video games. By gamers, for gamers the SONY way, We are humbled.

Thank you Microsoft for proving Sony fanboys wrong. lol!! Over 2 million units sold in 18 days. Microsoft did what every bias fanboy said they couldn't do.

@clr84651 said:

@mems_1224 said:

Jesus isn't here ;)

He's here. He's everywhere.

Lol. We would like to thank all the gullible idiots for believing the Hype and keeping the company alive

Sony: Thank you loyal cows for keeping us from going bankrupt. Keep buying our products and we're sorry that 1000's and 1000's of PS4 that got BLOD on launch day. It wasn't our fault. lmao!! Buy more PS+ subscriptions too.

#27 Posted by Heil68 (40600 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

Thank you Microsoft for proving Sony fanboys wrong. lol!! Over 2 million units sold in 18 days. Microsoft did what every bias fanboy said they couldn't do.

Are you mad Sony broke the world record for sales of a launch console?

#28 Posted by Heil68 (40600 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

No screw off sony. Your games suck and now I have to pay for 2nd rate online...... world class my ass heli even had to get xbox one a week later after you launched because he was so deprived. But but ill wait on xbo right heli hahaha. Hit me up im getting bf4 tonight I think

I got BF4 for PS4, like all multi plats this gen. I was going to wait for the xbone, but we had the cash so why not. I got 1 game for Xbone, DR3 if you want to play that. I may get Ryse this weekend.

#29 Posted by John_Matherson (2031 posts) -

In other news Mark Cerny just took a breath.

#30 Posted by blackace (18518 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

Of course not. It's good for business. I'm even more happy for Microsoft's XB1 success and proven all the bias fanboys wrong. With both systems being successful, 3rd party developers will crank out more and more games for both platforms. Nothing wrong with that. Are you mad the XB1 was the fastest selling game console in the history of game consoles?

#31 Edited by Heil68 (40600 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

Of course not. It's good for business. I'm even more happy for Microsoft's XB1 success and proven all the bias fanboys wrong. With both systems being successful, 3rd party developers will crank out more and more games for both platforms. Nothing wrong with that. Are you mad the XB1 was the fastest selling game console in the history of game consoles?

I haven't seen you be happy for SONY. Seem a little bias tbo. and it seems to me SONY has the fastest selling console in HISTORY

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/12/playstation-4-had-largest-console-launch-in-history

#32 Edited by Carbon_Le (183 posts) -

Thank you to all the stupid lems who bought our updated vcr players that doesnt run games at full hd. Thanks for buying our xbox live to watch netflix when its free on every other devices with no paywalls. We are humble to have such a fanbase with no common sense.

#33 Edited by casharmy (6754 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

Why would Heil68 be mad at the fantasyland in your mind when he as access to the most powerful video gaming platform ever created in the history of man.

SDC

Try not to rage too hard bro.

#34 Posted by tormentos (15363 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

@blackace said:

He's here. He's everywhere.

Sony: Thank you loyal cows for keeping us from going bankrupt. Keep buying our products and we're sorry that 1000's and 1000's of PS4 that got BLOD on launch day. It wasn't our fault. lmao!! Buy more PS+ subscriptions too.

2.1 million in 15 days >>>>>>>>>>> 2.0 in 18 days.

2.1 > 2.0

1.4 US >>>> 909k US... lol

Hahahahaha Better luck next gen lemmings..hahaha

Oh i Forgot 1 million day 1 >>>>>>>>>>>> 909k in 9 days,but but the xbox one is the fastest selling console daily...lol

#35 Posted by _TheJoker_ (6013 posts) -

That's because everyone with an xbox is playing it... and sony fanboys are bored.

#36 Posted by StrongBlackVine (7831 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

You claim to own both consoles, but you have a STRONG Microsoft bias. At least us "cows" are open with our fanboyism.

#37 Posted by mems_1224 (44807 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

You claim to own both consoles, but you have a STRONG Microsoft bias. At least us "cows" are open with our fanboyism.

Being a stupid fanboy is never something to be proud of.

#38 Posted by Heil68 (40600 posts) -

@mems_1224:

Peopel should follow me and the Live, Learn and Love lifestyle and we wouldn't have to deal with fanboyism.

#39 Posted by StrongBlackVine (7831 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

Whatever. I like strongly prefer one company's products over another. There is nothing wrong with that.

#40 Posted by I_can_haz (5734 posts) -

The lem tears in this thread are delicious.

Thank you based Kaz and Sony, we aren't worthy.

#41 Edited by tormentos (15363 posts) -
@blackace said:

1 million in 24 hours for the PS4.

909k in 9 days for the xbox one.

1,000,000 divided by 24 hours = 41,666 per hour.

909,000 divided by 216 hours (9 days) = 4,208 per hour...

Is official the PS4 destroyed the xbox one..lol

#42 Posted by mems_1224 (44807 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

Whatever. I like strongly prefer one company's products over another. There is nothing wrong with that.

Better to enjoy all games than blindly devote myself to a company that doesnt give a shit about me.

#43 Edited by EZs (1309 posts) -

you're welcome Sony :)

#44 Edited by mems_1224 (44807 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@mems_1224:

Peopel should follow me and the Live, Learn and Love lifestyle and we wouldn't have to deal with fanboyism.

Word, peopel should :P

#45 Edited by tormentos (15363 posts) -

And look who's talking one of the biggest lemmings this site has..lol

#46 Edited by mems_1224 (44807 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

And look who's talking one of the biggest lemmings this site has..lol

Sorry, I can't hear you. You might want to take your head out of Sony's ass before you talk.

#47 Posted by gensigns (1476 posts) -

Now start paying us for your online multiplayer, bitches!

#48 Posted by blackace (18518 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

I haven't seen you be happy for SONY. Seem a little bias tbo. and it seems to me SONY has the fastest selling console in HISTORY

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/12/playstation-4-had-largest-console-launch-in-history

I'm happy for the great sales. I own a PS4 as well. I want more games. Sony sold more units. Micrsoft sold more units faster on each day for the month of Nov. 101K per day.

#49 Edited by tormentos (15363 posts) -

Sorry, I can't hear you. You might want to take your head out of Sony's ass before you talk.

Actually you could not hear me even if i did that,because you also have to take yours out of MS ass to hear me.

#50 Edited by blackace (18518 posts) -

@casharmy said:

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

Why would Heil68 be mad at the fantasyland in your mind when he as access to the powerful video gaming platform ever created in the history of man.

SDC

Try not to rage too hard bro.

Rage?!?! Heil68 owns both system dummy. Just like me. We both have the most powerful systems. LOL!! We also have the most next genl exclusives games as well. Why would anyone be mad about that?