Sony: wait a 'year or so' for titanfall on ps4

• 187 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Krelian-co said:
@StormyJoe said:

@jhcho2 said:

It was rather explicitly implied that Titanfall was an X1 exclusive but not Titanfall 2. I don't know what damage control is there to do

MS exclusive (Windows/360/XB1)?

MS EXCLUSIVE?! Now PC is a microsoft platform because it runs windows? Lemmings are getting so desperate LOL. The level of stupidity is over 9000

Well, in my defense, that was not my term - it was the term MS used in their 10-K report.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#52 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

I can sense some epicness when this happens like something similar to when Mass Effect 2 came over to PS3.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@draign said:

@Krelian-co said:
@StormyJoe said:

@jhcho2 said:

It was rather explicitly implied that Titanfall was an X1 exclusive but not Titanfall 2. I don't know what damage control is there to do

MS exclusive (Windows/360/XB1)?

MS EXCLUSIVE?! Now PC is a microsoft platform because it runs windows? Lemmings are getting so desperate LOL. The level of stupidity is over 9000

Is Windows required to run TitanFall?

and so is origin, so is pc EA's platform? what about steam? is it valve's platform? it also needs nvidia or amd cards, is it theirs too then? PC is an OPEN PLATFORM, it doesn't belong to a corporation, microsoft only provides the operative system, but keep grasping at straws in desperation lem. MICROSOFT EXCLUSIVE LOL!! what a clown

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@TheEroica said:

Let me save everyone some trouble.... it's owned by EA, it'll be on everything eventually... mobile too most likely. it'll be one of those teribad pre installed ea games that comes on smart phones... bleh.

This.

/thread

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

i'm rooting for it to go to ps4 because it will be funny to see titanfall go from lame ugly low tech casual trash x1 shooter with too low a player count to amazing game that is a rock solid staple of the ps4 library.

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

Cows most talked about game in 2013 was boring Ryse and in 2014 it's now Titanfall .

WTF !!

Get past it Cows or sadness awaits ..

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

@Riverwolf007 said:

i'm rooting for it to go to ps4 because it will be funny to see titanfall go from lame ugly low tech casual trash x1 shooter with too low a player count to amazing game that is a rock solid staple of the ps4 library.

Does it really matter? Soon it will cost upwards of a $100 to enjoy a comparable game because it will be so advanced in technology, and only able via cloud.

Soon the argument will be Playstation Now vs OneCloud.

Enjoy yourselves while you still can with these insignificant titles.

Greatness Awaits.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

@draign said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

Does it really matter? Soon it will cost upwards of a $100 to enjoy a comparable game because it will be so advanced in technology, and only able via cloud.

Greatness Awaits.

that's how fucked up you are.

you end your thing with a sony marketing slogan.

if that is not a clue that it is time to take a good long look at exactly what the hell you are doing with yourself then nothing is.

"GREATNESS AWAITS!!!!!!"

lol, good luck with that shyt rattling around in your skull as you try to go about your life.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

Dont bother, Sony. We dont need another CoD on our platform. Concentrate on the Domination. Guerilla Games rpg, next Uncharted, TLOU 2, The new ip SSM is working on, and also God of War 4. The Order will fill whateversupposed gap ps4 has by not having TitanCoD.

SDC

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Draign

@Riverwolf007 said:

@draign said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

Greatness Awaits.

that's how fucked up you are.

you end your thing with a sony marketing slogan.

if that is not a clue that it is time to take a good long look at exactly what the hell you are doing with yourself then nothing is.

"GREATNESS AWAITS!!!!!!"

lol, good luck with that shyt rattling around in your skull as you try to go about your life.

My point is that there is no sense in bashing one system or the other when both companies are essentially doing the same thing. Might as well enjoy the games now, before they really cost us. The slogan is just a reminder that they want us all "to keep hanging on" no matter how they choose to distribute their games. Dont be mad at me, I just enjoy the games made my great developers.

Greatness awaits.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@blackace: hey im just delivering the news, i can buy titanfall for x360/pc so i dont care if it doesnt come out for ps4 but i would find it hilarious if it does does to see lems damage control.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#63  Edited By coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Meh...Microsoft should just buy EA.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#64  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blackace: hey im just delivering the news, i can buy titanfall for x360/pc so i dont care if it doesnt come out for ps4 but i would find it hilarious if it does does to see lems damage control.

Damage control? They will get the game as welll. XBox One is getting Kingdom Hearts 3, which has never been on an XBox before. What will Cows be saying about that? lmao! You don't even see Lems going rabid jelly over it. Just shows how immature and stupid cows really are. This news is coming from a Sony rep. That's even funnier. Let's wait for EA or Respawn to announce something,

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

So just to recap.

TFall is announced and Cows are excited.

MSoft buys the first one.

Cows immediately go to bashing the game.

The alpha test comes out and everyone praises it.

Cows immediately go to the resolution card and say the game is horrible CODzors with Mechaz.

Sony tells Cows just wait again, and again.

Now the game is awesome again.

Sony Fan continue to be clowns of SW.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts
@TheEroica said:

Cows want it so bad it hurts...

I know you are a lem, but as a mod that is probably the stupidest fanboy thing I have seen you say since you have received your status. let me remind you.

"Cows" can play this on virtually any open platform PC configuration to a last gen system that most people already own...it is not an exclusive that people need to pay $500 for an xbone to play. Hell it's not even the best version, how pathetic lems look clinging so hard to a multiplatform game as if their lives depended on it.

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Draign

@kuu2 said:

So just to recap.

TFall is announced and Cows are excited.

MSoft buys the first one.

Cows immediately go to bashing the game.

The alpha test comes out and everyone praises it.

Cows immediately go to the resolution card and say the game is horrible CODzors with Mechaz.

Sony tells Cows just wait again, and again.

Now the game is awesome again.

Sony Fan continue to be clowns of SW.

Greatness Awaits.

Even better on Playstation Now.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22626 Posts

@kinectthedots: that was waaaaay too easy. Relax man :P Oh and a lem who willfullly bought a ps4 and doesnt own an X1? Wut?

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@blackace said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Damage control? They will get the game as welll. XBox One is getting Kingdom Hearts 3, which has never been on an XBox before. What will Cows be saying about that? lmao! You don't even see Lems going rabid jelly over it. Just shows how immature and stupid cows really are. This news is coming from a Sony rep. That's even funnier. Let's wait for EA or Respawn to announce something,

oh so u dont see lems saying 'titanfall is going to game of generation' 'its better than anything sony make' etc. ? haha face it its would be huge blow to their ego if their messiah makes it way to ps4. wat will they hang to next, ryse 2?

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

more empty promises :(

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@TheEroica: this^^^^. Wasn't it just a simple 6v6 muliplat online campaign game in their eyes a few days ago?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

i dont want this on the system, one call of duty every year is more than enough

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

Are cows even interested in this game? I just don't see the appeal to this game. I can get it on PC and max it out, yet I have 0 interest in the game. What say you cows, you interested in this game?

Mr_Ditters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#74  Edited By Mr_Ditters
Member since 2008 • 1920 Posts

It was never an Xbox exclusive. One year from now I will already own it for PC and I will probably have only paid $15 for it.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By kinectthedots

@TheEroica said:

@kinectthedots: that was waaaaay too easy. Relax man :P

I was just disappointed by your comment. Don't make lems look stupid by saying things that seem like it. You can hype Titan fall and jab at cows without acting like this is something they need the ONE to play.

I personally think TitanFall looks fun, no butthurt. but I don't want to play an online only shooter. I am not much of a shooter fan and only bought the three big exclusive FPS from MS (halo 3) and Sony (killzone 2) and PC (crysis *when exclusvie*) last gen and only played the single player from these games, and though COD was the most hyped and popular FPS of last gen I never played a single COD game ever.

That's just me, I only buy FPS that have campaign and usually exclusvie (doesn't matter who from) so that is why I feel it's kind of stupid to act as if you need one platform to play a FPS like this. If you want to poke at cows, it would be better to pick at the ones who are damage controlling saying they will wait for a sequal, I think that is pretty funny honestly.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@BlessedChill said:

Lems crying. Cows changing tune.

So lems are crying because they're pointing out the hypocrisy coming from cows? Aren't most lems saying it was common knowledge Titanfall 2 would most likely come to the PS4? Cows are sooooo stupid.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

"we might have to wait another year or so but I've got a good feeling it'll come to PS4." Says Sony's Alex Moyet, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Brand Manager

http://www.gamepur.com/news/13561-titanfall-ps4-got-feeling-itll-come-ps4-wait-another-year-or-so-says-sonys-.html

i just cant wait to see lems damage control when titanfall 2 launches for ps4 haha its going to be epic

Everyone knows Titanfanfall 2 will be on all platforms. The exclusivity deal only covers Titanfall 1, and that couldn't be more clear.

Try harder

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 kingtito

@finalstar2007 said:

I can sense some epicness when this happens like something similar to when Mass Effect 2 came over to PS3.

Explain how this would be epic when it was stated a long time ago that T2 might go to PS4? Explain how a game that ISN'T exclusive to begin with going over to the PS4 would be epic?

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 TheEroica  Moderator

@kinectthedots said:

@TheEroica said:

I was just disappointed by your comment. Don't make lems look stupid by saying things that seem like it. You can hype Titan fall and jab at cows without acting like this is something they need the ONE to play.

I personally think TitanFall looks fun, no butthurt. but I don't want to play an online only shooter. I am not much of a shooter fan and only bought the three big exclusive FPS from MS (halo 3) and Sony (killzone 2) and PC (crysis *when exclusvie*) last gen and only played the single player from these games, and though COD was the most hyped and popular FPS of last gen I never played a single COD game ever.

That's just me, I only buy FPS that have campaign and usually exclusvie (doesn't matter who from) so that is why I feel it's kind of stupid to act as if you need one platform to play a FPS like this. If you want to poke at cows, it would be better to pick at the ones who are damage controlling saying they will wait for a sequal, I think that is pretty funny honestly.

Deep breaths man... I'm getting a vibe you may be taking this all far too seriously... word to the wise, if you want people to think you don't care, stop talking about the game like you deeply care. All fanboys have copious amounts of "stupid" cows are in no shortage of it themselves... probably the worst offenders of it to be honest. The fact that the very mention of titanfall sends them into an unquenchable rage is kind of hilarious. Knocking the game modes, comparing it to cod, lack of SP, exclusive, multiplat, whatever... it's all rubbish. Take a deep breath, wait for the game to launch, play it and finally, have a real opinion about the game... I don't understand the concept of shutting a game out before it's even played, or because it may resemble something else... Those with non opinions, dont post in titanfall threads... those who do, especially negatively, open themselves up to being called out on it.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@kingtito:

Because according to the fanboys, this one game is going to sell tens of millions of copies on the Xbox One and put the playstation in a coffin which wouldn't happen regardless of sales. It would be really funny watching the game go multiplatform. It would be even funnier to watch the game flop completely.

You don't know the Lem arguement? Its Microsoft exclusive.

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Draign

TitanFall will be available next year on Playstation Now only.

Sure to be a PlayStation Now service seller.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 kingtito

@Murderstyle75 said:

@kingtito:

Because according to the fanboys, this one game is going to sell tens of millions of copies on the Xbox One and put the playstation in a coffin which wouldn't happen regardless of sales. It would be really funny watching the game go multiplatform. It would be even funnier to watch the game flop completely.

The game might sell millions and it might move some consoles but I doubt it makes a dent against Sony's sales.

I don't think the game will flop but it'll defintely come to the PS4. Won't matter, this game will always be best on PC.

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#84 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

can't say i'm hyped for titanfall after all the recent news concerning it.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Lol Sony trying to ride the Titanfall wave to get looks towards their PS4, giving their owners false hope.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By kinectthedots
@TheEroica said:

@kinectthedots said:

@TheEroica said:

Deep breaths man... I'm getting a vibe you may be taking this all far too seriously... word to the wise, if you want people to think you don't care, stop talking about the game like you deeply care. All fanboys have copious amounts of "stupid" cows are in no shortage of it themselves... probably the worst offenders of it to be honest. The fact that the very mention of titanfall sends them into an unquenchable rage is kind of hilarious. Knocking the game modes, comparing it to cod, lack of SP, exclusive, multiplat, whatever... it's all rubbish. Take a deep breath, wait for the game to launch, play it and finally, have a real opinion about the game... I don't understand the concept of shutting a game out before it's even played, or because it may resemble something else... Those with non opinions, dont post in titanfall threads... those who do, especially negatively, open themselves up to being called out on it.

Oh well, I guess I gave you too much credit.

Here is a clue, I wasn't taking about "the game" kiddo, I was talking to YOU as an individual who made a stupid comment about a multiplatform game as if it was an exclusive. It seem you didn't comprehend that because your inner fanboy was screaming too loud, so you wrote that silly paragraph as if you think "the game" means anything to me.

I have never talked about Titanfall as if I care like you suggest, look though my post history dude, I don't make posts about titanfall in any negative way nor in any way in which shows I "care" or "want" the game.

Step out of fanboy mode Mr. mod and read what I was/am saying to you instead of what you are projecting from some inner fan god. I own a gaming PC and 360. SMDH.

BTW

"Those with non opinions, dont post in titanfall threads"

I GAVE you an opinion when I responded to you and a well explained one as well, I guess you choose to ignore it to wrote your silly reply. Cool, and I will post in what ever thread I please and give my opinion and or view on what ever I want. I just thought you could act better than the common fanboy that is why I responded to you the way I did, but you are telling me that is not the case, Ok so be it.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

@kinectthedots: Sony Fan calling others fanboys..............Can we get some respectable Cows please????? Literally two freaking days ago Cows were saying this game is horrible and now that Sony gives them Last Guardian hope they say they can't wait. Then anyone who calls them on their BS is a fanboy. LOL.............

I would say it but it is way to obvious at this point.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

"we might have to wait another year or so but I've got a good feeling it'll come to PS4." Says Sony's Alex Moyet, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Brand Manager

http://www.gamepur.com/news/13561-titanfall-ps4-got-feeling-itll-come-ps4-wait-another-year-or-so-says-sonys-.html

i just cant wait to see lems damage control when titanfall 2 launches for ps4 haha its going to be epic

they'll just like the faces cows made when Gears Of War was brought up by Microsoft lol. if Titanfall is a certified hit then the game is going nowhere. Microsoft doesnt let blockbuster games go. Gears and Halo are its best sellers...they will never be played on a Sony console. if Titanfall is a hit like either of those...then the game will not ever make it to a Sony console. thats how microsoft works. it throws cows its scraps and keeps the big pieces for themselves.

Sony is just feeding cows hope right now so they keep they're undying faith in them(for some weird reason). but this is just the same as Sony announcing a game way too early to build hype, and then it never coming out.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By kinectthedots

@kuu2 said:

@kinectthedots: Sony Fan calling others fanboys..............Can we get some respectable Cows please????? Literally two freaking days ago Cows were saying this game is horrible and now that Sony gives them Last Guardian hope they say they can't wait. Then anyone who calls them on their BS is a fanboy. LOL.............

I would say it but it is way to obvious at this point.

lol, sorry "I" have never said the game was horrible. so your "cows" generlization doesn't apply to me. "I" don't have anything to do with what other sony fans say about a game. If anyone says a game is horrible without playing it then they are just full of S***, but you may have mistaken "graphics" for "game". the graphics do suck, but it looks fun ^_^

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Murderstyle75

@kuu2:

I'm more of a manticore then I am a cow and I think the game looks average at best.

Games like this need to fail because every time you see a game like this that sells based off of mindless hype, so many other great and much better multiplayer games become overshadowed. Maybe if not for the hype of Halo, Gears and month early COD content, the 360 could have had a much more diverse library in the later years besides multiplats. A similar thing happened on the first Xbox. Because of the mindless Halo hype, better games were complete failures. While Halo was really good, it wasn't that good.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

Not according to SW poll.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By kinectthedots

@Murderstyle75 said:

@kuu2:

I'm more of a manticore then I am a cow and I think the game looks average at best.

Games like this need to fail because every time you see a game like this that sells based off of mindless hype, so many other great and much better multiplayer games become overshadowed. Maybe if not for the hype of Halo, Gears and month early COD content, the 360 could have had a much more diverse library in the later years besides multiplats. A similar thing happened on the first Xbox. Because of the mindless Halo hype, better games were complete failures. While Halo was really good, it wasn't that good.

Going to be honest here, being an original xbox owner and buying almost every exclusive that surfaced on the system. I do not blame the Hype of games like halo for the lack of content on xbox/360 because that hype was *created* entirely by MS, and MS is ultimately the entity that desired to have few big name AAA titles in order to reduce the finacial risk of investing a lot of money in to new unproven franchises.

That is how it is. Say what you will about xbox fanboys, but the lack of AAA type games is not the product of hype by by fans but a strategic goal of a company that was aiming to maximize profits

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Draign

@kinectthedots said:

@Murderstyle75 said:

@kuu2:

Going to be honest here, being an original xbox owner and buying almost every exclusive that surfaced on the system. I do not blame the Hype of games like halo for the lack of content on xbox/360 because that hype was *created* entirely by MS, and MS is ultimately the entity that desired to have few big name titles in order to reduce the finacial risk of investing in to new unproven franchises.

That is how it is. Say what you will about xbox fanboys, but the lack of AAA type games is not the product of hype by by fans but a strategic goal of a company that was aiming to maximize profits

Nice Post. Halo is to video games as Jordan is to sneakers, due to the hype.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Murderstyle75

@kinectthedots:

Disagree completely. The Xbox had many great exclusive games , both first and third party. They didn't sell because everybody was playing Halo like a 13 year old with a Miley Cyrus album. Because of games like Halo, a lot of great games lost a whole lot of money.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

Why are cows so obsessed with this game. It looks like trash (could be wrong though). I wouldn't buy if I had an Xbox one or I wouldn't buy it on my ps4.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Murderstyle75

@draign:

The last pair of Jordans I bought ($140) were skuffed to shit in the front my first night wearing them. And I didn't do anything that night but sit on a bar stool. Hype almost never means quality and that's the main problem with our industry.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#97 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Serious? Now suddenly you care about Titanfall? Just leave SW already please.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator

@kinectthedots said:
@TheEroica said:

@kinectthedots said:

@TheEroica said:

Oh well, I guess I gave you too much credit.

Here is a clue, I wasn't taking about "the game" kiddo, I was talking to YOU as an individual who made a stupid comment about a multiplatform game as if it was an exclusive. It seem you didn't comprehend that because your inner fanboy was screaming too loud, so you wrote that silly paragraph as if you think "the game" means anything to me.

I have never talked about Titanfall as if I care like you suggest, look though my post history dude, I don't make posts about titanfall in any negative way nor in any way in which shows I "care" or "want" the game.

Step out of fanboy mode Mr. mod and read what I was/am saying to you instead of what you are projecting from some inner fan god. I own a gaming PC and 360. SMDH.

BTW

"Those with non opinions, dont post in titanfall threads"

I GAVE you an opinion when I responded to you and a well explained one as well, I guess you choose to ignore it to wrote your silly reply. Cool, and I will post in what ever thread I please and give my opinion and or view on what ever I want. I just thought you could act better than the common fanboy that is why I responded to you the way I did, but you are telling me that is not the case, Ok so be it.

Go read your original post in this thread....

I know you are a lem, but as a mod that is probably the stupidest fanboy thing I have seen you say since you have received your status. let me remind you.

"Cows" can play this on virtually any open platform PC configuration to a last gen system that most people already own...it is not an exclusive that people need to pay $500 for an xbone to play. Hell it's not even the best version, how pathetic lems look clinging so hard to a multiplatform game as if their lives depended on it.

Do you honestly think you're fooling anyone about your feelings about the game, or more importantly as I was insinuating in my response, the talk surrounding the game by those who cannot play it? Oh, and would we hear such negativity from "cows" if they all had the ability to play the game? Welcome to 2007... the game is called BioShock.

Again, Deep breaths... All this for saying, "cows wan it so bad it hurts", Funny enough, you are now insinuating that I was speaking to you or about you to begin with... hmm and huh? I don't know why the game brings you so much discomfort, it has been widely regarded by those who have played it to be an outstanding game, making those who try to stifle those who are hyped for it seem all the more pathetic, but you've shown your hand I suppose in explaining why you are not interested in Titanfall... remember, you GAVE me your opinion right?

Step out of fanboy mode Mr. mod and read what I was/am saying to you instead of what you are projecting from some inner fan god.

I don't even know what to make of the nonsense above... Welcome to Gamespot... I always find that popping off doesn't get you far.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

Pretty sure it's an exclusive deal, pending on how much it sales. M$ and EA probably worked out some imaginary number and if it didn't hit that number then it would be ported to other platforms.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#100 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

But I thought cows didn't care for Titanfall :o