Sony took another shot at MS policies

• 164 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by cainetao11 (17707 posts) -

@handssss: I'm pretty well versed in business. I know what happened, why Sony would or wouldn't. When someone states it was Sony that made MS reverse, then that tells me that consumer backlash meant nothing. Even though consumers, not Sony are who MS is looking to sell to. It makes no logical sense that MS reversed because of Sony. They reversed because they weren't going to sell jack squat if they hadn't. If they were hinging completely on Sony going along, they would have reached out to see their plans for this part of the industry. As I said, they aren't selling x1's to Sony.

#152 Edited by AzatiS (7641 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS: for one, i didnt start any "war" and i just commented that you were wrong in trying to label him a lem. that's all...i don't see why its such a big deal. you said it, i corrected, he re-enforced with his own post, and that should be it. why are you dragging this on into something its else? you were wrong in ur assumption...no reason to get all tense about it and lash out at me, or people. my part in this conversation is over.

Well if he isnt a lem he can talk that himself . Its not big deal , do whatever you want. He is your friend ( assuming you know what he is or does ) and friends should support each other. Tense ? Nah , not even close to that. Im not dragging anything , all im saying is. Where do you disagree on what im thinking over MS ? Calling me muppet, cow , rubbish etc .. cant validate your points. So i didnt start this , he did !! All i did was giving him a straight answer ,ON topic , why i beleive he is wrong. Then you coming , bypassing everything i said to validate my very first post and prove him wrong and said "" he is not a lem sooo " ... well .. Again out topic !!

You see, im not the one bragging out this. He just got butthurt because i called lems hypocrites in the first place thats why he answered the way he did on reply and thats why i answered as i did after. Though i didnt talked generic craps. I kept the argument goin with more personal tone but on the subject.

Anyways , its no big deal. Think what you want , talk what you want. Facts cant be changed , only opinions.

i don't even know the guy. i just am familiar with him through his posting. its not like i'm defending a close friend or anything lol. i just saw u were wrong and off base so threw my two cents in to clear things up. really, let it go. too much drama.

*edit*

also, i am not interested in ur conversation. i just read that one part n threw my comment in. i'm not even sure what u two are talking about.

i know thats what im talking about also , you defending him without even take into consideration what i said topic wise ( this is a specific post for a specific reason ), what was his reply and what i said afterwards. You just stood at cosmetics like lem !! You didnt stand on anything else did you ?!! :P Well as i said its ok. I dont see where you see drama or tense or but ok !! Its alllll goood!

#153 Posted by tymeservesfate (1955 posts) -

@AzatiS said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS: for one, i didnt start any "war" and i just commented that you were wrong in trying to label him a lem. that's all...i don't see why its such a big deal. you said it, i corrected, he re-enforced with his own post, and that should be it. why are you dragging this on into something its else? you were wrong in ur assumption...no reason to get all tense about it and lash out at me, or people. my part in this conversation is over.

Well if he isnt a lem he can talk that himself . Its not big deal , do whatever you want. He is your friend ( assuming you know what he is or does ) and friends should support each other. Tense ? Nah , not even close to that. Im not dragging anything , all im saying is. Where do you disagree on what im thinking over MS ? Calling me muppet, cow , rubbish etc .. cant validate your points. So i didnt start this , he did !! All i did was giving him a straight answer ,ON topic , why i beleive he is wrong. Then you coming , bypassing everything i said to validate my very first post and prove him wrong and said "" he is not a lem sooo " ... well .. Again out topic !!

You see, im not the one bragging out this. He just got butthurt because i called lems hypocrites in the first place thats why he answered the way he did on reply and thats why i answered as i did after. Though i didnt talked generic craps. I kept the argument goin with more personal tone but on the subject.

Anyways , its no big deal. Think what you want , talk what you want. Facts cant be changed , only opinions.

i don't even know the guy. i just am familiar with him through his posting. its not like i'm defending a close friend or anything lol. i just saw u were wrong and off base so threw my two cents in to clear things up. really, let it go. too much drama.

*edit*

also, i am not interested in ur conversation. i just read that one part n threw my comment in. i'm not even sure what u two are talking about.

i know thats what im talking about also , you defending him without even take into consideration what i said topic wise ( this is a specific post for a specific reason ), what was his reply and what i said afterwards. You just stood at cosmetics like lem !! You didnt stand on anything else did you ?!! :P Well as i said its ok. I dont see where you see drama or tense or but ok !! Its alllll goood!

ok

#154 Posted by delta3074 (18410 posts) -

@AzatiS said:

He called me a cow , muppet that talking rubbish and whatever ... i didnt bash anyone. He started it because of a FACT !!

You starting a "war" with someone ( since you making it personal ) and being offensive and then im the defensive and paranoid? Do you have something to say against my points or all you wanna do is make this personal ? Can you prove me wrong to what i say about PS4vsX1 , if not stop the generic statements and personal "attacks", Such things dont validate your opinion. That only shows how butthurt you are. So anything to agree or disagree about my points on Sony vs MS or everything i said?! Nothing ? Then so be it !

Noone talked to you in the first place , are you a lawyer or what?

Firstly, where did i call you a cow? i was talking about 'cows' (Plural) and the fact that Cows did nothing but slate the 360 before the Ps3 released, my point being that between Lems and cows there is always one group hypocritically Playing the victim,the cycle continues.

I did however call you a muppet, because your post reeked of 'Angelic SONY saves gamers from the evil company that is MS' Do you honestly think MS would have reversed there policies if customers had kept quiet and accepted them?

It' also about your somewhat strange belief that one company is better than the other, it just isn't true, all companys only want one thing,whats in your wallet, they care about gaming as long as they are making money from it.

If a company offers me something i want, i buy it, beyond that i couldn't really give a monkeys about either MS or SONY.

#155 Posted by WaxCriminal (23 posts) -

I think its bad to talk trash about others. It just shows that you are not doing everything right.

#156 Edited by AzatiS (7641 posts) -

@delta3074 said:

@AzatiS said:

He called me a cow , muppet that talking rubbish and whatever ... i didnt bash anyone. He started it because of a FACT !!

You starting a "war" with someone ( since you making it personal ) and being offensive and then im the defensive and paranoid? Do you have something to say against my points or all you wanna do is make this personal ? Can you prove me wrong to what i say about PS4vsX1 , if not stop the generic statements and personal "attacks", Such things dont validate your opinion. That only shows how butthurt you are. So anything to agree or disagree about my points on Sony vs MS or everything i said?! Nothing ? Then so be it !

Noone talked to you in the first place , are you a lawyer or what?

Firstly, where did i call you a cow? i was talking about 'cows' (Plural) and the fact that Cows did nothing but slate the 360 before the Ps3 released, my point being that between Lems and cows there is always one group hypocritically Playing the victim,the cycle continues.

I did however call you a muppet, because your post reeked of 'Angelic SONY saves gamers from the evil company that is MS' Do you honestly think MS would have reversed there policies if customers had kept quiet and accepted them?

It' also about your somewhat strange belief that one company is better than the other, it just isn't true, all companys only want one thing,whats in your wallet, they care about gaming as long as they are making money from it.

If a company offers me something i want, i buy it, beyond that i couldn't really give a monkeys about either MS or SONY.

1) Where did i call you a cow but i did call you a muppet !! Gtfo bro !! haha!! :P

2) I stated how things worked , nothing more nothing less. You overdramatizing my points. What angelic Sony and what saving.. And yes i insist. When X360 came with those ridiculous policies first , if by any means Sony would follow they wouldnt care about lem whines/cries. Period. Since when MS does what fans asking to? After Sony reveiled their plans and after the momentum they gained ( maybe preorders too ) then suddenly they reversed everything in the name of ...fans! Who can beleive that? You not me . If that makes me a muppet then ok !! I am , whatever!

3) You again talking generic stuff , you see ? All companies on earth wants your money. The question is .. which company deserves more your money ? If youre rich you dont care if you are not you do. What Sony proved 3 generations now , hell even if they were on 6 billion losses? That supporting PS brand and their customers like no other company on earth ever did ( console gaming wise ). With 6 billions losses and dead last place on last gen war , what games X360 and Wii users played in 2012?2013? What is for 2014? When PS1 died? When PS2 died ? Value is value ! You cant just pass it because all companies want your money ...

4) Thats totally a personal issue , who can judge you as an individual what youll buy. Im talking about value . Other guy can say " Skroo you and your value , all i want is Super mario " and go buy Wii U or someone similar go with X1 for its exclusives. But tastes and preferences aside we need to accept the facts out there , even if its for the system we dont like. Thats what i think

#157 Posted by Pray_to_me (2863 posts) -

Microsoft's policy is grimey especially considering how much they spend on "timed" exclusives instead of actual exclusive content.

#158 Posted by VendettaRed07 (14012 posts) -

This was funny at the beginning.. But maybe Sony should spend less time worrying about the competitions policies and get to making games.

Policies don't matter if there isn't anything to play. Which currently there isn't Sony.

#159 Posted by bezza2011 (2548 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@bezza2011 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@bezza2011 said:

@TwistedShade said:

@Bigboi500 said:

People like to talk about fanboys. Right now the lemmings are behaving very badly here, over a multiplat no less...

More like Cows are damage controlling like crazy over the fact that Titanfall has met it's hype. I know you guys have nothing to play at the moment, so I can understand being bitter and all.

That right there is what is wrong with system wars, seriously Titanfall isn't all that, plus it's on PC, which it plays better, and to be honest i feel for all the Xbox One users because to be fair thats the only game you have to play at the moment as well an online shooter.

I mean thats it, if you ain't a first person shooter player then you ain't got nothing.

Disagree. I am also playing Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct quite a bit. But you probably don't care for them anymore than Titanfall. I understand because looking at the PS4 as of now, KZSF is all I would be excited to play. Indies are nice, but I am not buying a new console to play mostly them at the moment.

Your disagreeing using games which are from launch???? It's the same for PS4 I'm still playing Resogun I'm still playing Killzone, I'm still playing Outlast I mean I have 13 games on my PS4 and can you guess how many games I've actually paid for and have a physical copy, only 5 the rest were F2P games which quite frankly are brilliant i mean warframe is get and even black light retribution is a good rated shooter, and then I have a load of indie games which are keeping me busy I mean what does Xbox One have coming next month exclusively??? nothing, and what has PS4 got coming next month exclusively??? nothing retail but were guaranteed on PS+ to have at least 1 new game to play aswel as infamous this months and the better looking multiplats.

Both systems are guilty of not having that killer game yet, and we probably won't truly see it till the end of the year all i'm going to say is PS4 & XBOXONEs E3 Conferences are going to rock the show this year with whats coming next.

I'm no fanboy I bought the best console for games first and thats the PS4 and it was cheaper, I'm going to buy an X1 once the blockbuster games come out for it, but at this time there is nothing which interests me on it.

I wasn't attacking you in any way, just stating as an xbox one owner I have more than Titanfall to play, unlike you said.

:S I'm not sure what your saying, I have plenty of games,

I have a total of 13 games and I've only paid for 5 of them, I mean if 13 games can't keep me busy for awhile i don't know what can, I mean what have you got for your money buying the console and paying for online????

I honestly don't understand people saying any of this that PS4 hasn't got any games i mean XboxOne have 1 more exclusive retail than PS4 and yet PS4 has F2P games which are half decent and a few indies which most you can play for free if you have PS+ which you need for online anyway,

E3 is where it's going to be at, I honestly believe this years E3 is going to be amazing, I mean we've had hardly any announcements for games this year the only comfirmed game after watchdogs is batman, we haven't had any concrete trailers for anything up coming

#160 Posted by cainetao11 (17707 posts) -

@bezza2011:

I don't recall saying the PS4 has no games. I have shared that I know PS4 owners that didn't buy the console for indies and 2D side scrollers, because I do know people that feel that way. What do I have for paying for online? Well I haven't paid for it. My Live gold account from 360 carried over to my X1. I have Dead Rising 3, Tomb Raider, Killer Instinct which was free, and Titanfall. I also have Spartan Assault free because I bought it on tablet when it first came out. I am not attacking you or the PS4, as I said in my last post. Not sure what's hard to understand. You said what do X1 owners have to play besides Titanfall and I answered. I am very pleased with what I have to play.

#161 Posted by bezza2011 (2548 posts) -

@cainetao11: I'm not attacking you either, and truly them statements about games was more aimed at the other people and the guy who i quoted before you qouted me, who go on about PS4 not having any games and all that and I never seem to here anyone saying XboxOne has no games when reality is both systems are short on games right now.

I'm sorry if you feel like I attacked you, that was not my attention, my attention to you was more your comment on inb4 the fanboys i was just having a laugh about it,

The rest was to the person who I quoted before saying "More like Cows are damage controlling like crazy over the fact that Titanfall has met it's hype. I know you guys have nothing to play at the moment, so I can understand being bitter and all." I was just stating facts both systems have games out, ps4 actually has more games out indie or not there still games,

#162 Posted by cainetao11 (17707 posts) -

@bezza2011:

All good bro, guess I am used to being attacked here as an X1 owner. No doubt the PS4 has games. I think you have to be a fanatic fanboy or of special needs to think it doesn't. Like I said, I know 2 people with PS4's that aren't happy with the library, but that's preference and all subjective. I know I want a PS4 because Infamous ss is going to rock, and I try to keep multiplat series with one brand. MGS is on my PS consoles, so the new ones will be bought for them as well.

#163 Posted by super600 (30718 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@Bazooka_4ME said:

damn lemmings, I thought you guys were more resourceful than cows.... lol

Dat lem destruction, TLHBO.

He technically owned himself because towerfall is not an exclusive.

#164 Edited by bezza2011 (2548 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@bezza2011:

All good bro, guess I am used to being attacked here as an X1 owner. No doubt the PS4 has games. I think you have to be a fanatic fanboy or of special needs to think it doesn't. Like I said, I know 2 people with PS4's that aren't happy with the library, but that's preference and all subjective. I know I want a PS4 because Infamous ss is going to rock, and I try to keep multiplat series with one brand. MGS is on my PS consoles, so the new ones will be bought for them as well.

No worries, I want an X1 in the end for gears of war and halo and that Quantum break. but I see the brands as for different genres, and for me Sony produces the better exclusives for me, but if i want first person shooters and that sort of stuff Xbox is the one to go to. the 2 people you mention who got a ps4 did they have an xbox360 last gen, because like me i got a PS4 knowing the games were quite sparse in terms of AAA games, but i mean would they like the xbox any better with the same lot of games, comes down to preference.

#165 Posted by MlauTheDaft (3835 posts) -

It's a well deserved shot at a shitty policy.

Rabid lemmings are rabid but neither console has any games and MS is a cancerous tumor, regardless of Sony's hipocrisy.

#166 Posted by cainetao11 (17707 posts) -

@bezza2011 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@bezza2011:

No worries, I want an X1 in the end for gears of war and halo and that Quantum break. but I see the brands as for different genres, and for me Sony produces the better exclusives for me, but if i want first person shooters and that sort of stuff Xbox is the one to go to. the 2 people you mention who got a ps4 did they have an xbox360 last gen, because like me i got a PS4 knowing the games were quite sparse in terms of AAA games, but i mean would they like the xbox any better with the same lot of games, comes down to preference.

Well the first, my Buddy Nelson, is like me. He always gets both consoles anyway each gen. He just wishes he could go back and get the X1 first as it has more games he wants to play right now. The other guy was online at gamestop with his buddy when we were picking up Titanfall, and I didn't ask. We all exchanged gamer ID/tags so I'll message him.