Sony took another shot at MS policies

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

when you can run Titanfall on a Linux/Macintosh computer let us know. until then Titanfall can only run on a MS operated platform. ur acting really dense right now LJ.

Im not sure why he's so butthurt over Titanfall being a MS exclusive. lol

Not butt hurt.....I just hate stupidity.

Then you must really hate yourself right now.

I'm not stupid....at least I know MS has the Xbox franchise of consoles and in no way owns Dells, Toshiba, Asus, etc.

Yeah, but what he's saying is if you want to play Titanfall on a PC, no matter who you bought it from or what parts you assembled, you will need Windows. You are a part of the MS eco system. You cannot play Titanfall on a Mac, Linux, Red Hat, Unix, ect. So Dell, Toshiba, Asus, ect all for the vast majority use Windows.

#102 Edited by LJS9502_basic (152393 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

I'm not stupid....at least I know MS has the Xbox franchise of consoles and in no way owns Dells, Toshiba, Asus, etc.

Cool? Who said MS owns dells, toshiba and asus?

Implying that MS is the only "platform" for Titanfall is implying MS owns those platforms. A multi plat is on different platforms...not exclusive to one manufacturer. But I doubt you can understand the difference. You seem to be butt hurt over the term multi plat. and this conversation is tedious. I prefer discussion where both parties can keep up.

#103 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152393 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

when you can run Titanfall on a Linux/Macintosh computer let us know. until then Titanfall can only run on a MS operated platform. ur acting really dense right now LJ.

Yeah, but what he's saying is if you want to play Titanfall on a PC, no matter who you bought it from or what parts you assembled, you will need Windows. You are a part of the MS eco system. You cannot play Titanfall on a Mac, Linux, Red Hat, Unix, ect. So Dell, Toshiba, Asus, ect all for the vast majority use Windows.

Since when do we break platforms down to parts? Because if we're going to do that then MS doesn't get to claim their consoles...they use parts from other manufacturers. You cannot have it both way.

#104 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@shawn30 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Since when do we break platforms down to parts? Because if we're going to do that then MS doesn't get to claim their consoles...they use parts from other manufacturers. You cannot have it both way.

I don't think you understand, seriously. You need a OS to play Titanfall. Don't matter whats in your PC. Doesnt matter who you bought it from. Doesn't matter at all. You will need Windows to play this game. That places you in the MS eco system, which is the point.

#105 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152393 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@shawn30 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

I don't think you understand, seriously. You need a OS to play Titanfall. Don't matter whats in your PC. Doesnt matter who you bought it from. Doesn't matter at all. You will need Windows to play this game. That places you in the MS eco system, which is the point.

Doesn't matter. An OS is part of a machine...doesn't mean the machine belongs to the OS maker. Look I get that you MS fans don't have much to brag about......but it's dishonest to lump PC in with the Xbox. PC is NOT an MS platform. It's a platform that uses the OS unlike a Mac. IF the PC was an MS PC then I'd agree with you. But it's not. Just like it's not an inVidia PC nor Amd PC, nor any other part.

Like I mentioned above the Dreamcast used Windows...but the Dreamcast is a SEGA console...not MS. And frankly it goes to intelligence if you can't see the difference between parts and ownership.

#106 Posted by mems_1224 (48569 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Implying that MS is the only "platform" for Titanfall is implying MS owns those platforms. A multi plat is on different platforms...not exclusive to one manufacturer. But I doubt you can understand the difference. You seem to be butt hurt over the term multi plat. and this conversation is tedious. I prefer discussion where both parties can keep up.

If thats how you interpreted it thats not my fault

#107 Posted by Bigboi500 (31291 posts) -

You guys are about to reach "Sony family" levels of stupidity...

#108 Posted by tormentos (20160 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

There is no such thing as "console exclusive" or "company exclusive." Console exclusive is a term coined by lemmings that used the Xbox 360/PC games as a means against the PS3.PC and Xbox brands are not "Microsoft Exclusive" as the PC is an open market in which even Sony (Playstation owner) distributes PCs. Furthermore, just because a game is Xbox One and Xbox 360, or PS3, PS4 and PSVita does not mean they are "exclusive." They are considered multiplatform games.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/system-wars-survival-guide-2-0-forum-guidelines-an-31089433/#0

Another one...

#109 Posted by bezza2011 (2720 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@tymeservesfate said:

you mean Forza, Killer Instinct, Ryse, Max, Peggle 2, Dead Rising 3, Titanfall, Plants vs Zombies, Crimson Dragon, Zoo Tycoon, Powerstar Golf, Halo Project Spartan and Quantum Break, Sunset OverDrive, Halo 5, Project Spark all slated to be released this year with hints of even more coming at GDC and E3. yes, the XB1 has the games now...Sony has promises and potential, indies galore, and a lot of delayed games behind their launch of two mediocre games. yea, it does seem legit...don't it?

Pst....I'll let you in on a little secret. What game is worth playing is personal opinion....there is no one right answer. I look at your list and have no interest in any of those games. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Your list looks like a bunch of games that you want us to believe make buying a console now necessary. They aren't.

And FYI...the PS4 has more games out than the X1 anyway....so you can't tell someone that choose the other console they don't have anything to play. They have just as much right to mention meh games as you do.

you cry a lot....anyway, so what are these games that interest you on the ps4? can you make a list now...i'm interested to see what ur tastes are. since the potent variety of the XB1's list is such a turn off for you. what are these games that interest you on the ps4...list? :]

@bezza2011 said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@groowagon said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@groowagon said:

@TwistedShade said:

@Bigboi500 said:

People like to talk about fanboys. Right now the lemmings are behaving very badly here, over a multiplat no less...

More like Cows are damage controlling like crazy over the fact that Titanfall has met it's hype. I know you guys have nothing to play at the moment, so I can understand being bitter and all.

Titanfall is a shit game in my books (no, i haven't played it, but i know enough from the reviews how it plays. not getting it for PC) and if were to buy either one of the nextgen consoles, it would still be PS4 hands down. TRUE, not much games to play at the moment, but it holds a greater promise. i'm more interested in Second Son than Titanfall, but in all honesty, i probably wouldn't buy that one either.

just my 2 cents for your damage control post.

promises promises...Sony and their promises...smh lol. so far every title Sony has announced has been pushed back to some extent, and DriveClubs release is up in limbo somewhere. from launch to limbo.

its hilarious seeing people try to pull the, "i'd probably buy the ps4 now because of the potential/promise of future games to come" when the ps3 took 5 years to get a couple good games. so you'd basically be buying a console at its highest price point to wait 'potentially' five years for it to get good lol. to anyone else thinking correctly THAT'S the console to wait on and the XB1 is the console to get. because it has the games now.

but yea, use that line. buy that 4 hundred dollar console now and wait a few years, and a couple price drops, until its worthwhile. in four or five years your sense of justification will be GRAND...finally, lol.

yeah because xbone is clear winner today because of Forza. no need even reconsider. it just destroys! (no sry, don't give much value to Titanfall)

seems legit.

you mean Forza, Killer Instinct, Ryse, Max, Peggle 2, Dead Rising 3, Titanfall, Plants vs Zombies, Crimson Dragon, Zoo Tycoon, Powerstar Golf, Halo Project Spartan and Quantum Break, Sunset OverDrive, Halo 5, Project Spark all slated to be released this year with hints of even more coming at GDC and E3. yes, the XB1 has the games now...Sony has promises and potential, indies galore, and a lot of delayed games behind their launch of two mediocre games. yea, it does seem legit...don't it?

Isn't that the point tho, most of them games you speak of, haven't a true release date nothing is confirmed passed Titanfall, and with you saying all them games, Microsoft have pretty much given you everything so hardly any surprises i really don't see them pulling anything else out the bag, the only surprises your going to get from microsoft are cgi trailers of Halo and more on Quantum Break, Sony still have about 20 first party developers still hiding what games there working on. this in turn makes for more hype.

the only reason i say microsoft won't come out with anything because i'm basing it on there press conferences last year at E3 they didn't really show anything new at all.

all those games highlighted are already released...they're are "most of" games i listed O_o. i only mentioned 4 upcoming games.

also Halo 5 is confirmed to be releasing this year, as well as Project Spark. both dev studios for Quantum Break and Sunset OverDrive said their games are slated to release THIS year. they were even announced at E3 as games coming out in 2014...there has been no word of delays or changes, unlike Sony with their games. so i'm not sure how you could be more wrong with ur post friend.. :-/

Most of the games mentioned were launch games?? and thats my point tho, I'm not trying to bash anything, what I'm saying is microsoft are predictable, I already know there big hitters are coming, I don't see them pulling anything out as a surprise at E3 based on they've already showed most of there big hitters already, Sony on the other hand keep there stuff close to there chest until the last moment which creates more hype and more buzz for me anyway, I can already see what Microsoft conferences is going to be, halo,gears,fable, a new forza, and the stuff they have already shown, and not much else i hope i'm wrong, i want to be wrong i just don't see it, i predicted they would come out guns blazing last E3 with brand new games and all that but they dissapointed me, sony dissapointed me aswel to be fair, but i know sony has a load of first rate parties working on stuff, so it could be a massive E3, i just don't see microsoft caring that much to be fair.

#110 Posted by tymeservesfate (2227 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

idk, he always does this when anyone supports or says anything positive about MS/Xbox...then proceeds to try and say how unbiased he is. so unbiased that i havent seen him back Xbox or MS once since he popped his head up on this board....

#111 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152393 posts) -

@bezza2011 said:

Most of the games mentioned were launch games?? and thats my point tho, I'm not trying to bash anything, what I'm saying is microsoft are predictable, I already know there big hitters are coming, I don't see them pulling anything out as a surprise at E3 based on they've already showed most of there big hitters already, Sony on the other hand keep there stuff close to there chest until the last moment which creates more hype and more buzz for me anyway, I can already see what Microsoft conferences is going to be, halo,gears,fable, a new forza, and the stuff they have already shown, and not much else i hope i'm wrong, i want to be wrong i just don't see it, i predicted they would come out guns blazing last E3 with brand new games and all that but they dissapointed me, sony dissapointed me aswel to be fair, but i know sony has a load of first rate parties working on stuff, so it could be a massive E3, i just don't see microsoft caring that much to be fair.

In SW you cannot state the truth without being bashed as a fanboy of one system or another. Kind of sad really. The reason MS is my last choice this gen....if that....is due exactly to what MS has done so far. Last gen I had the 360 before the PS3. Most of the games I wanted were multi plat and it cost less....especially since I waited for a price drop. But the sad part is that through the generation most of the games I did buy ended up as multi's and not exclusives. So when it comes to this gen....I'm taking a wait and see. Sony does have some exclusives worth picking up.....the PS4 costs less....looks better...so it's win/win. IF MS gets off it's ass and gets serious about games....and not entertainment hubs nor dominating the living room....I will pick up the X1....after a price drop. I'm hoping they do. But I'm not holding my breath.....

#112 Posted by mems_1224 (48569 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@mems_1224 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

idk, he always does this when anyone supports or says anything positive about MS/Xbox...then proceeds to try and say how unbiased he is. so unbiased that i havent seen him back Xbox or MS once since he popped his head up on this board....

haha I've noticed that too. so unbiased.

#113 Edited by AzatiS (8131 posts) -

@delta3074 said:
@AzatiS said:

Oh please lems! Dont talk please , dont !

1) If it wasnt for Sony you would had EPICLY ridiculously policies.

2) You all forgetting all the craps and laughs you did and all the craps you said about PS3 on its release and beyond ?!

And now you playing the victim because someone said something thats is not even close to what all you were saying for PS3 for years and years ?

You hypocrites !!

It was consumers backlash that got MS to backtrack on there original policies on the xbone, had nothing to do with SONY you muppet.

and are you forgetting that cows where slating the 360 to hell and back before the Ps3 even released, you have a short memory or you have only been here 5 minutes, either way you are talking absolute rubbish sunshine.

No you brainwashed lem. Wasnt people ... Stop saying those ridiculous craps you lems saying all along that M$ heard you , the fans, so they changed their policies.

IT IS SONY , i repeat to understand it , IT IS SONY that didnt follow those crappy policies when they could had easily done that in the first place ,and FORCED , i repeat , FORCED M$ to change theirs because they were losing momentum ( AKA hype war which leading to pre-order war which leading to SALES war ) because of them.

You think lem that if Sony , by any means , had follow those policies as well , M$ would had change theirs because you were crying ? Really ? And now that they changed everything are the sales any better ? Daaaamn! I mean im speechless with some fanboys. Face the reality for once and admit what is really happening !! Once !

EDIT : You dont know me lem , i was one of the most HARSH PS3 critic around. Period. Lets not play who remembers what it wont end well for you. Im not a cow to begin with ( back then cows thought me as lem ). Stating the truth blantly doesnt make someone fanboy. So try me if you want

#114 Posted by tymeservesfate (2227 posts) -

@bezza2011 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

all those games highlighted are already released...they're are "most of" games i listed O_o. i only mentioned 4 upcoming games.

also Halo 5 is confirmed to be releasing this year, as well as Project Spark. both dev studios for Quantum Break and Sunset OverDrive said their games are slated to release THIS year. they were even announced at E3 as games coming out in 2014...there has been no word of delays or changes, unlike Sony with their games. so i'm not sure how you could be more wrong with ur post friend.. :-/

it's alright for you to believe that but all Microsoft has been doing lately is talking about the new IPs and studios. you've been hearing them say that while Sony has only announced a new Uncharted. if you want to be on the stance of, "MS is lying...Halo/Forza/Gears bleh", fine. but i'm going to actually listen to what Microsoft is actually saying and what they have been presenting, without bias, rather than just having blind faith in Sony to get things rolling 4 or 5 years from now. MS at the last E3 announced a new Halo/Forza/Fable...yes, but u then ignore all the other game announcements. you ignore all the new talk of new studios they have and acquired? all of which have stated they're working on new IPs. i mean, be honest with urself...u don't want to believe in MS like you do Sony. and nothing they do will be enough. because right now MS is delivery while Playstation gamers are waiting.

#115 Posted by tymeservesfate (2227 posts) -

@AzatiS said:

@delta3074 said:
@AzatiS said:

2) You all forgetting all the craps and laughs you did and all the craps you said about PS3 on its release and beyond ?!

And now you playing the victim because someone said something thats is not even close to what all you were saying for PS3 for years and years ?

You hypocrites !!

It was consumers backlash that got MS to backtrack on there original policies on the xbone, had nothing to do with SONY you muppet.

and are you forgetting that cows where slating the 360 to hell and back before the Ps3 even released, you have a short memory or you have only been here 5 minutes, either way you are talking absolute rubbish sunshine.

No you brainwashed lem. Wasnt people ... Stop saying those ridiculous craps you lems saying all along that M$ heard you , the fans, so they changed their policies.

IT IS SONY , i repeat to understand it , IT IS SONY that didnt follow those crappy policies when they could had easily done that in the first place ,and FORCED , i repeat , FORCED M$ to change theirs because they were losing momentum ( AKA hype war which leading to pre-order war which leading to SALES war ) because of them.

You think lem that if Sony , by any means , had follow those policies as well , M$ would had change theirs because you were crying ? Really ? And now that they changed everything are the sales any better ? Daaaamn! I mean im speechless with some fanboys. Face the reality for once and admit what is really happening !! Once !

EDIT : You dont know lem , i was one of the most HARSH PS3 critic around. Period. Lets not play who remembers what it wont end well for you. Im not a cow to begin with ( back then cows thought me as lem ). So try me if you want

uh....i'm pretty sure Delta brought a ps4 this gen....soooo, yea....

#116 Posted by bezza2011 (2720 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@bezza2011 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

it's alright for you to believe that but all Microsoft has been doing lately is talking about the new IPs and studios. you've been hearing them say that while Sony has only announced a new Uncharted. if you want to be on the stance of, "MS is lying...Halo/Forza/Gears bleh", fine. but i'm going to actually listen to what Microsoft is actually saying and what they have been presenting, without bias, rather than just having blind faith in Sony to get things rolling 4 or 5 years from now. MS at the last E3 announced a new Halo/Forza/Fable...yes, but u then ignore all the other game announcements. you ignore all the new talk of new studios they have and acquired? all of which have stated they're working on new IPs. i mean, be honest with urself...u don't want to believe in MS like you do Sony. and nothing they do will be enough. because right now MS is delivery while Playstation gamers are waiting.

Microsoft have been saying this stuff for years and years, and still not produced, i mean they acquire a new studio and then give them gears, they have acquired Rare and yet got them to make kinect games, I don't trust what they say, i've seen it all before year after year from them the same old exclusives, Sony on the other hand I have faith in because they deliver year after year, thats all,

you can convince yourself however you like MS ain't delivering anything at the moment there just talking (i'm not saying they are lying i just don't believe them), Sony aren't talking that doesn't mean they ain't going to deliver like they normally do, I want fresh new concept from MS I don't want the same gears halo fable forza but thats what i'm going to get from them i want something new, i'm hoping quantum break turns out to be good thats probably the only one which seems interesting

#117 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152393 posts) -
@mems_1224 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Lol lems. I haven't said anything negative about MS. But you are butt hurt anyway. Sorry but saying PC isn't the property of MS does not equal negativity.

Have some tissues....dry those eyes.

#118 Posted by mems_1224 (48569 posts) -
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mems_1224 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Lol lems. I haven't said anything negative about MS. But you are butt hurt anyway. Sorry but saying PC isn't the property of MS does not equal negativity.

And now that he's lost he resorts to name calling. So immature.

#119 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152393 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mems_1224 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Thinking you've won on a forum...lol. FYI....if you want to pretend to be above name calling...you shouldn't do it in the exact same post. Ironic post is ironic.

#120 Posted by nyzma23 (984 posts) -
@Bazooka_4ME said:

damn lemmings, I thought you guys were more resourceful than cows.... lol

towerfall exclusive lol

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251470/

#121 Posted by mems_1224 (48569 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mems_1224 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Thinking you've won on a forum...lol. FYI....if you want to pretend to be above name calling...you shouldn't do it in the exact same post. Ironic post is ironic.

I never called you a name, I was making an observation based on how you're acting.

#122 Posted by darkangel115 (2230 posts) -

I see sony is resorting to old tactics. I wish they would focus more on talking about their product line, then trying to trash another company. Sony is treating this gen like its a political election

#123 Posted by cainetao11 (19511 posts) -

@bezza2011 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@bezza2011 said:

@TwistedShade said:

@Bigboi500 said:

People like to talk about fanboys. Right now the lemmings are behaving very badly here, over a multiplat no less...

More like Cows are damage controlling like crazy over the fact that Titanfall has met it's hype. I know you guys have nothing to play at the moment, so I can understand being bitter and all.

That right there is what is wrong with system wars, seriously Titanfall isn't all that, plus it's on PC, which it plays better, and to be honest i feel for all the Xbox One users because to be fair thats the only game you have to play at the moment as well an online shooter.

I mean thats it, if you ain't a first person shooter player then you ain't got nothing.

Disagree. I am also playing Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct quite a bit. But you probably don't care for them anymore than Titanfall. I understand because looking at the PS4 as of now, KZSF is all I would be excited to play. Indies are nice, but I am not buying a new console to play mostly them at the moment.

Your disagreeing using games which are from launch???? It's the same for PS4 I'm still playing Resogun I'm still playing Killzone, I'm still playing Outlast I mean I have 13 games on my PS4 and can you guess how many games I've actually paid for and have a physical copy, only 5 the rest were F2P games which quite frankly are brilliant i mean warframe is get and even black light retribution is a good rated shooter, and then I have a load of indie games which are keeping me busy I mean what does Xbox One have coming next month exclusively??? nothing, and what has PS4 got coming next month exclusively??? nothing retail but were guaranteed on PS+ to have at least 1 new game to play aswel as infamous this months and the better looking multiplats.

Both systems are guilty of not having that killer game yet, and we probably won't truly see it till the end of the year all i'm going to say is PS4 & XBOXONEs E3 Conferences are going to rock the show this year with whats coming next.

I'm no fanboy I bought the best console for games first and thats the PS4 and it was cheaper, I'm going to buy an X1 once the blockbuster games come out for it, but at this time there is nothing which interests me on it.

I wasn't attacking you in any way, just stating as an xbox one owner I have more than Titanfall to play, unlike you said.

#124 Posted by Shielder7 (5191 posts) -

I think we reached the point now where we can just reply to this as lolzkotaku

#125 Posted by handssss (1898 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

oh dear. we still have idiots claiming MS owns PC gaming?

#126 Edited by EducatingU_PCMR (1116 posts) -

So now that they realized PS4 has no games they stopped the M$ mocking. Smart move.

If you don't have dance skills don't get in the dance floor.

#127 Edited by LJS9502_basic (152393 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mems_1224 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

I never called you a name, I was making an observation based on how you're acting.

Nice dodge...but no.

#128 Posted by delta3074 (18861 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS said:

@delta3074 said:
@AzatiS said:

You hypocrites !!

EDIT : You dont know lem , i was one of the most HARSH PS3 critic around. Period. Lets not play who remembers what it wont end well for you. Im not a cow to begin with ( back then cows thought me as lem ). So try me if you want

Not yet, getting a wii-u first but out of the two i would buy a Ps4 over an Xbone without a second thought because i am a multiplat man and multiplats will be better on the Ps4 i also tend to go for the cheapest hardware, the 360 was a Win-Win in both categorys last gen and the Ps4 is a win-win in both categorys this time round, but not yet, been going back to my roots and playing a lot of Retro style games which my Nexus tab is perfect for and i want a Wii-U first because i want o go back to Simple fun games for a little while.

Taking a break from mainstream serious gaming for a while and by then the Ps4 should have a substantial library of multiplats that are not on last gen systems and will be cheaper.

More Win-Win for me:)

#129 Posted by RR360DD (13045 posts) -

@nyzma23 said:
@Bazooka_4ME said:

towerfall exclusive lol

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251470/

LOL

Indiestation 4 confirmed. What a pathetic showing from Sony so far

#130 Edited by AzatiS (8131 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS said:

@delta3074 said:
@AzatiS said:

You hypocrites !!

I havent bought anything this gen nor last one , soooo yeah !! Indeed !!

Thats doesnt mean i wont say the truth as blantly as it really is. PS3 didnt deliver what was hyped for , was a marketing failure and many more , specially the first 2-3 years . With that statement im a lem right ? Since many cows dont like the truth being told as it is.

Now , this gen ... im a cow !! Guess why !? Because truth hurting lems feelings this time , thats why.

#131 Edited by Heil68 (47140 posts) -

SONY just wants MS to follow the by gamers for gamers mantra, nothing wrong with that.

#132 Posted by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@Bazooka_4ME said:

Dat lem destruction, TLHBO.

#133 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (16185 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@Bazooka_4ME said:

All he really had to do was post a link to digital foundry, lmfao.

#134 Posted by tymeservesfate (2227 posts) -

@delta3074 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS said:

@delta3074 said:
@AzatiS said:

You hypocrites !!

Not yet, getting a wii-u first but out of the two i would buy a Ps4 over an Xbone without a second thought because i am a multiplat man and multiplats will be better on the Ps4 i also tend to go for the cheapest hardware, the 360 was a Win-Win in both categorys last gen and the Ps4 is a win-win in both categorys this time round, but not yet, been going back to my roots and playing a lot of Retro style games which my Nexus tab is perfect for and i want a Wii-U first because i want o go back to Simple fun games for a little while.

Taking a break from mainstream serious gaming for a while and by then the Ps4 should have a substantial library of multiplats that are not on last gen systems and will be cheaper.

sounds like a plan...but what if these SDKs turn out to be legit and multiplats turn out to be equal on both systems? would you go back to Xbox or ur dead set on going Playstation this gen.

#135 Edited by tymeservesfate (2227 posts) -

@AzatiS said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS said:

@delta3074 said:
@AzatiS said:

You hypocrites !!

Thats doesnt mean i wont say the truth as blantly as it really is. PS3 didnt deliver what was hyped for , was a marketing failure and many more , specially the first 2-3 years . With that statement im a lem right ? Since many cows dont like the truth being told as it is.

Now , this gen ... im a cow !! Guess why !? Because truth hurting lems feelings this time , thats why.

my point was he's not the Lem ur trying to claim, and bash, him as. you're way to defensive and paranoid about this video game stuff friend. relax...ur attacking and accusing a guy that is truly the unbiased one out of the two of you. and you are wrong for it in a few different ways. that was my main point.

he's leaning toward Playstation and yet he can rationally talk for it, and against it, unlike you. so relax with all the trying to "spot a lem" nonsense and just talk the issue, my opinion. there's no reason to get all spastic about it.

#136 Edited by AzatiS (8131 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS said:

@delta3074 said:
@AzatiS said:

You hypocrites !!

my point was he's not the Lem ur trying to claim, and bash, him as. you're way to defensive and paranoid about this video game stuff friend. relax...ur attacking and accusing a guy that is truly the unbiased one out of the two of you. and you are wrong for it in a few different ways. that was my main point.

he's leaning toward Playstation and yet he can rationally talk for it, and against it, unlike you. so relax with all the trying to "spot a lem" nonsense and just talk the issue, my opinion. there's no reason to get all spastic about it.

He called me a cow , muppet that talking rubbish and whatever ... i didnt bash anyone. He started it because of a FACT !!

You starting a "war" with someone ( since you making it personal ) and being offensive and then im the defensive and paranoid? Do you have something to say against my points or all you wanna do is make this personal ? Can you prove me wrong to what i say about PS4vsX1 , if not stop the generic statements and personal "attacks", Such things dont validate your opinion. That only shows how butthurt you are. So anything to agree or disagree about my points on Sony vs MS or everything i said?! Nothing ? Then so be it !

Noone talked to you in the first place , are you a lawyer or what?

#137 Posted by cainetao11 (19511 posts) -

@AzatiS said:

@delta3074 said:
@AzatiS said:

You hypocrites !!

EDIT : You dont know me lem , i was one of the most HARSH PS3 critic around. Period. Lets not play who remembers what it wont end well for you. Im not a cow to begin with ( back then cows thought me as lem ). Stating the truth blantly doesnt make someone fanboy. So try me if you want

So if Sony had done what they did, not follow those policies, and there was NO consumer backlash against the MS policies, MS would still have reversed?

#138 Posted by tymeservesfate (2227 posts) -

@AzatiS: for one, i didnt start any "war" and i just commented that you were wrong in trying to label him a lem. that's all...i don't see why its such a big deal. you said it, i corrected, he re-enforced with his own post, and that should be it. why are you dragging this on into something its else? you were wrong in ur assumption...no reason to get all tense about it and lash out at me, or people. my part in this conversation is over.

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Bazooka_4ME said:

why do you guys think him saying 14 indies and a 90 rated multiplat game is destruction and ownage O_o?

#139 Edited by AzatiS (8131 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@AzatiS said:

@delta3074 said:
@AzatiS said:

You hypocrites !!

So if Sony had done what they did, not follow those policies, and there was NO consumer backlash against the MS policies, MS would still have reversed?

No , i mean if Sony had done the same MS did , whatever the backlash out there , wouldnt had reverse nothing assuming Sony wouldnt as well. Why to ? Gimme a serious reason why to? Because MS listens to their customers? Since when ?!!

#140 Edited by blackace (21405 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@TwistedShade said:

I liked the tweets he was getting back from that, people saying where are the games to prove all this support, and when are the good games coming.

Not sure why he felt the need to go fanboy on Twitter but he's in a bad position to be doing so. PS4 has no games at all, and he's over there spouting Indie crap that most people barely played even if it's free.

Yeah I got attacked a while back by Tormentos because I relayed what a buddy of mine who owns a PS4 said. He wants games that he wants to play. He didn't buy a $400 console to play indie games, and he was looking to pick up an X1. All I got was "PS4 has more games, higher rated, blah, blah". Guy even lied about what I said, that my friend wasn't real. I offered to put him in touch with Nelson (my friend) and reposted all my posts to prove I never said X1 has more games than PS4. I guess that's why I liked what this commenter was saying on Kotaku. Sony fanboys really have a defensiveness that is ridiculous.

Sony PS fanboys are very, very defensive. lol!! Seem so insecure about their system. If you believe your system is so strong and can produce the best games, why do you care about the competition and what it's doing? There are a few hermits on here that act the same way. Having to note that "It's better on PC.", when no one really cares.

#141 Edited by cainetao11 (19511 posts) -

@AzatiS Maybe since then? Maybe having an E3 heavy with games? I know what you meant, but you didn't answer what I asked. If it was Sony that forced MS to change, then had there been no backlash, and Sony was not on board, MS would have changed? Because Sony wasn't on board? Even if consumers hadn't revolted? Listen to how stupid that sounds. But if it was Sony, as you claim, that would have happened. They aren't trying to sell X1's to Sony. It was the backlash, any logical thinking can see that.

#142 Posted by handssss (1898 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS: for one, i didnt start any "war" and i just commented that you were wrong in trying to label him a lem. that's all...i don't see why its such a big deal. you said it, i corrected, he re-enforced with his own post, and that should be it. why are you dragging this on into something its else? you were wrong in ur assumption...no reason to get all tense about it and lash out at me, or people. my part in this conversation is over.

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Bazooka_4ME said:

why do you guys think him saying 14 indies and a 90 rated multiplat game is destruction and ownage O_o?

question. do you ever try to use titanfall as ownage?

@cainetao11 said:

@AzatiS said:

@delta3074 said:
@AzatiS said:

You hypocrites !!

sony wouldn't have done what they did without the consumer backlash. however, consumer backlash would have meant nothing if sony hadn't done what they did. If sony went along with DRM and all of that, consumers would have had no leverage on either company. NIntendo simply cannot compete for the most part and nobody else makes a console. It was a gamble since Sony could have said that they won't allow any DRM and then all of the 3rd parties would of abandoned them to do business on the Xbox. They couldn't do that though because Microsoft was painted in such a bad light with consumers flocking to MS, those companies knew that's where the money would be and that pressing their original views would only result in failure in the market.

#143 Edited by AzatiS (8131 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

Well if he isnt a lem he can talk that himself . Its not big deal , do whatever you want. He is your friend ( assuming you know what he is or does ) and friends should support each other. Tense ? Nah , not even close to that. Im not dragging anything , all im saying is. Where do you disagree on what im thinking over MS ? Calling me muppet, cow , rubbish etc .. cant validate your points. So i didnt start this , he did !! All i did was giving him a straight answer ,ON topic , why i beleive he is wrong. Then you coming , bypassing everything i said to validate my very first post and prove him wrong and said "" he is not a lem sooo " ... well .. Again out topic !!

You see, im not the one bragging out this. He just got butthurt because i called lems hypocrites in the first place thats why he answered the way he did on reply and thats why i answered as i did after. Though i didnt talked generic craps. I kept the argument goin with more personal tone but on the subject.

Anyways , its no big deal. Think what you want , talk what you want. Facts cant be changed , only opinions.

#144 Posted by jsolidus (169 posts) -

@arkephonic said:

Normally I'd agree that companies should focus on their strengths instead of others' weaknesses, but stuff like the "how to share games on ps4 video" and this tweet are good. Microsoft makes decisions that are cancerous to the game industry. After the sharing video, Microsoft changed their policies a week later. This whole thing regarding the tweet where M$ won't allow companies to release games for their system unless it releases simultaneously on One is cancerous as well. Competition is good for gaming, but microsoft's business tactics are bad for gaming. They don't compete by releasing good products. They compete by throwing money around for the sole purpose of limiting the industry and actually making it worse. Things like buying Rare and killing them off, always online DRM, indie parity, all this stuff is bad stuff for gaming. It's so bad and utterly ridiculous that Sony is taking jabs at them because they know that gamers like me who have been gaming for 25+ years see right through Microsoft's bullshit.

It would be one thing if Sony was making fun of a bad exclusive game on One or RROD, those would be unnecessary cheap shots. Instead, they're simply pointing out that Microsoft is hurting the game industry and are making people aware that their business tactics are anti gamer.

Gaming is one of my favorite hobbies. It's hard for me to get behind a company like Microsoft who is trying to kill my hobby and make it worse at every turn. God bless Sony for making the casuals aware of their bullshit nonsense.

agree with everything you said. this is the reason i dont game with M$. I saw through them last gen and wanted to to do with them, so when e3 rolled around last year and they came out with bs policies for the new gen, I wasnt surprised.

#145 Edited by -Rhett81- (3569 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

If thats how you interpreted it thats not my fault

Hi. My name is Linux, and I can run Windows applications.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_(software)

You can stop acting like you know what your'e talking about now.

#146 Edited by Mr-Kutaragi (2462 posts) -

LOL lemming still arguing PC is MS? lemming prove why they are worst fanboy every day hahaha.

Sony make more PC hardware than MS, Sony fanboy does not claim PC is their platform. TLHBO! Why are lem feel so inferior and need to ride on other platform, maybe because half a generation and no AAA average exclusive for xbox?

#147 Posted by tymeservesfate (2227 posts) -

@handssss: yes, but there's much better games to use though since titanfall is multiplat. i usually only use it as a keynote while discussing legitimate exclusives. this guy though mention 14 indies and a multiplat as all the ps4 has to crow about...thats why its ridiculous to read.

#148 Edited by tymeservesfate (2227 posts) -

@AzatiS said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Well if he isnt a lem he can talk that himself . Its not big deal , do whatever you want. He is your friend ( assuming you know what he is or does ) and friends should support each other. Tense ? Nah , not even close to that. Im not dragging anything , all im saying is. Where do you disagree on what im thinking over MS ? Calling me muppet, cow , rubbish etc .. cant validate your points. So i didnt start this , he did !! All i did was giving him a straight answer ,ON topic , why i beleive he is wrong. Then you coming , bypassing everything i said to validate my very first post and prove him wrong and said "" he is not a lem sooo " ... well .. Again out topic !!

You see, im not the one bragging out this. He just got butthurt because i called lems hypocrites in the first place thats why he answered the way he did on reply and thats why i answered as i did after. Though i didnt talked generic craps. I kept the argument goin with more personal tone but on the subject.

Anyways , its no big deal. Think what you want , talk what you want. Facts cant be changed , only opinions.

i don't even know the guy. i just am familiar with him through his posting. its not like i'm defending a close friend or anything lol. i just saw u were wrong and off base so threw my two cents in to clear things up. really, let it go. too much drama.

*edit*

also, i am not interested in ur conversation. i just read that one part n threw my comment in. i'm not even sure what u two are talking about.

#149 Posted by jsolidus (169 posts) -

I dont understand the whole ps4 has no games argument. its a weak jab at sony. For one, anyone who is a real gamer knows that the first year of any console is going to lack games. Games don't show up in droves until after the first year. Second its only been a few months from launch and the ps4 does have a decent amount of games that are out at sony gibing out indies to play, third, if you buy a launch console you should expect a drought in games in the beginning if you're on this site you should know this... lastly, two big games are coming out of the ps4 next week. its nothing but grasping for straws when your say the ps4 has no games.

#150 Posted by delta3074 (18861 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@delta3074 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS said:

@delta3074 said:
@AzatiS said:

You hypocrites !!

sounds like a plan...but what if these SDKs turn out to be legit and multiplats turn out to be equal on both systems? would you go back to Xbox or ur dead set on going Playstation this gen.

Which ever one is the cheapest other than that i probably wouldn't be able to decide, i suppose i would go for the one that has the most WRPG's on it, one of the reasons i chose a 360 as well, love WRPG's especially the elder scrolls