Sony took another shot at MS policies

• 164 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by bezza2011 (2215 posts) -

@Bigboi500 said:

People like to talk about fanboys. Right now the lemmings are behaving very badly here, over a multiplat no less...

More like Cows are damage controlling like crazy over the fact that Titanfall has met it's hype. I know you guys have nothing to play at the moment, so I can understand being bitter and all.

That right there is what is wrong with system wars, seriously Titanfall isn't all that, plus it's on PC, which it plays better, and to be honest i feel for all the Xbox One users because to be fair thats the only game you have to play at the moment as well an online shooter.

I mean thats it, if you ain't a first person shooter player then you ain't got nothing.

#52 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5885 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@groowagon: are you aware of Sonys TOS that you agreed to? They updated it and it clearly states the words DRM several times and states that disc based software cannot be resold.

They have the TOS updated but just have not enforced it yet. (If you even game on console)

So try to figure out if you head is in the clouds or up your ass please.

there's just no reasoning with you when you have decided to walk the path of Xbone-fogged mind. you just believe what you want to believe. have a good day, sir, and happy gaming.

oh... i'll just leave this here, although i know you have no intention to read it.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/204555/Sony_repeats_its_PS4_used_game_message.php

in a nuthsell;

"You must not resell either Disc-based Software or Software Downloads, unless expressly authorised by us"

and they are publicly authorizing it.

didn't read. good day to you too!!!

#53 Posted by Bigboi500 (28804 posts) -

@TwistedShade said:

@Bigboi500 said:

People like to talk about fanboys. Right now the lemmings are behaving very badly here, over a multiplat no less...

More like Cows are damage controlling like crazy over the fact that Titanfall has met it's hype. I know you guys have nothing to play at the moment, so I can understand being bitter and all.

That right there is what is wrong with system wars, seriously Titanfall isn't all that, plus it's on PC, which it plays better, and to be honest i feel for all the Xbox One users because to be fair thats the only game you have to play at the moment as well an online shooter.

I mean thats it, if you ain't a first person shooter player then you ain't got nothing.

Agreed. Lemmings' behavior over an inferior version of a bare-bones multiplat is a clear warning sign about the state of the console, its library and the fans who drink its kool aid. Heck, it's not even "console exclusive" to the Xbox One.

As a well-rounded gamer, I personally don't get hung up on just one genre like some... a lot I see on this board do. I mean how many times can you play the same damn maps and run around in circles going pew pew pew before dying from boredom due to the extremely repetitive actions in these games?

#54 Posted by cainetao11 (15841 posts) -

@TwistedShade said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Disagree. I am also playing Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct quite a bit. But you probably don't care for them anymore than Titanfall. I understand because looking at the PS4 as of now, KZSF is all I would be excited to play. Indies are nice, but I am not buying a new console to play mostly them at the moment.

#55 Posted by delta3074 (17596 posts) -

@delta3074 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Lems aren't without faults, but I think the cows brought it on them selves. Their own behaviour since last January has been horrendous, continuous and pretty hardcore. You would deny the lems an opportunity even for a moment to give a little back? And in the main thread it wasn't just them, everyone was jumping in. Even the mods were giving the cows a hard time.

And don't forget, if Titanfall had flopped, the cows would have unrelentingly ripped Lems a new asshole and given twice as much as the Lems are giving back right now.

True that, cows spent weeks claiming titanfall was rubbish and would flop, they got what they deserved in the end, saying that ht elems shouldn't be so quick to take the bait that cows dangle in front of them.

8.7 at MC.

Just saying Lemmings hyped it as the second coming and it obviously isn't. This is probably the most money pushed game since halo 3 all the ads, posters, commercials and mock ups were everywhere. Xbox fanboys were acting like this was going to be unanimously critically praised, it isn't.

It's great that the game got a 9.0 from GS for the system wars ownage and metagame but you are trying to apply that score here as if it really did something amazing, no that was TLOU, and it was actually an exclusive. Even with all that hype going for it Titanfall didn't even manage to creep into the league of the big boy high caliber games that have all pulled off at least a 9.0 or above at MC.

And lets not forget in the end...Lemmings really don't have any ture ownage at all because Titanfall is only multiplat, xbox fanboys look real desperate and hypocritical trying to hang their coat tail on this one since they claim that multiplats don't matter ever since PS4 has claimed mutiplat superiority for the current generation.

Screw your MC rating, it met the hype here on GS so According to GS rules it isn't a flop, you know the rules on here and i was specifically talking about the Metagame and MC rating don't count in the Metagame so take a walk sunshine.

Cows said the Game would flop according to the Metagame, it didn;t flop so as far as the rules of this site are concerned the game met it's hype and is NOT a flop, you want to use MC scores then go over to the forums at MC and make your point here because as far as this site is concerned cows got owned, end of.

#56 Edited by LJS9502_basic (149481 posts) -

Aw don't let your panties get in a twist over it. One of the best ad campaigns ever in gaming was Sega does what Nintendon't. Period.

#57 Posted by delta3074 (17596 posts) -
@AzatiS said:

Oh please lems! Dont talk please , dont !

1) If it wasnt for Sony you would had EPICLY ridiculously policies.

2) You all forgetting all the craps and laughs you did and all the craps you said about PS3 on its release and beyond ?!

And now you playing the victim because someone said something thats is not even close to what all you were saying for PS3 for years and years ?

You hypocrites !!

It was consumers backlash that got MS to backtrack on there original policies on the xbone, had nothing to do with SONY you muppet.

and are you forgetting that cows where slating the 360 to hell and back before the Ps3 even released, you have a short memory or you have only been here 5 minutes, either way you are talking absolute rubbish sunshine.

#58 Edited by LJS9502_basic (149481 posts) -

@AzatiS said:

Oh please lems! Dont talk please , dont !

1) If it wasnt for Sony you would had EPICLY ridiculously policies.

2) You all forgetting all the craps and laughs you did and all the craps you said about PS3 on its release and beyond ?!

And now you playing the victim because someone said something thats is not even close to what all you were saying for PS3 for years and years ?

You hypocrites !!

It was consumers backlash that got MS to backtrack on there original policies on the xbone, had nothing to do with SONY you muppet.

and are you forgetting that cows where slating the 360 to hell and back before the Ps3 even released, you have a short memory or you have only been here 5 minutes, either way you are talking absolute rubbish sunshine.

I wouldn't exactly say that. Did you watch E3? The start of all the backlash came with the reactions there.

#59 Edited by delta3074 (17596 posts) -
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@arkephonic said:

Normally I'd agree that companies should focus on their strengths instead of others' weaknesses, but stuff like the "how to share games on ps4 video" and this tweet are good. Microsoft makes decisions that are cancerous to the game industry. After the sharing video, Microsoft changed their policies a week later. This whole thing regarding the tweet where M$ won't allow companies to release games for their system unless it releases simultaneously on One is cancerous as well. Competition is good for gaming, but microsoft's business tactics are bad for gaming. They don't compete by releasing good products. They compete by throwing money around for the sole purpose of limiting the industry and actually making it worse. Things like buying Rare and killing them off, always online DRM, indie parity, all this stuff is bad stuff for gaming. It's so bad and utterly ridiculous that Sony is taking jabs at them because they know that gamers like me who have been gaming for 25+ years see right through Microsoft's bullshit.

It would be one thing if Sony was making fun of a bad exclusive game on One or RROD, those would be unnecessary cheap shots. Instead, they're simply pointing out that Microsoft is hurting the game industry and are making people aware that their business tactics are anti gamer.

Gaming is one of my favorite hobbies. It's hard for me to get behind a company like Microsoft who is trying to kill my hobby and make it worse at every turn. God bless Sony for making the casuals aware of their bullshit nonsense.

That's such a bullshit excuse that holds no merit, you have to be a fanboy to believe that. MS killed RARE? EVERYONE LEFT, some before MS bought them. What exactly do you want them to do with it.

A developer is only as good as the people who work there. Team Ninja are shit now, they're a complete joke. It's the same with RARE.

It could be the janitor and canteen lady running RARE now it wouldn't make any difference. But as long as things stay the same right?

Developing commercial games cost shit loads, and since MS bought them, in fact even before with that shitty Starfox third person game on the GameCube, they have barely made a good game. Only stand outs were Kameo and Viva Pinata I think. But the Stamper Bros left after that. They don't even work in the video games industry anymore.

The last real game they made was Banjo Nuts and Bolts, but that wasn't great and got mixed reviews. Certainly not RARE decent.

Now Killer Instinct on the X1 on the other hand is decent, but that was down to Ken Lobb's input and nothing to do with RARE.

More truth, the best talent From Rare left to form Free radical a long time before MS bought them out, they where dead in the water before MS even laid there sights on them,lol

#60 Edited by kinectthedots (1495 posts) -

@delta3074 said:

@kinectthedots said:

@delta3074 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Lems aren't without faults, but I think the cows brought it on them selves. Their own behaviour since last January has been horrendous, continuous and pretty hardcore. You would deny the lems an opportunity even for a moment to give a little back? And in the main thread it wasn't just them, everyone was jumping in. Even the mods were giving the cows a hard time.

And don't forget, if Titanfall had flopped, the cows would have unrelentingly ripped Lems a new asshole and given twice as much as the Lems are giving back right now.

True that, cows spent weeks claiming titanfall was rubbish and would flop, they got what they deserved in the end, saying that ht elems shouldn't be so quick to take the bait that cows dangle in front of them.

8.7 at MC.

Just saying Lemmings hyped it as the second coming and it obviously isn't. This is probably the most money pushed game since halo 3 all the ads, posters, commercials and mock ups were everywhere. Xbox fanboys were acting like this was going to be unanimously critically praised, it isn't.

It's great that the game got a 9.0 from GS for the system wars ownage and metagame but you are trying to apply that score here as if it really did something amazing, no that was TLOU, and it was actually an exclusive. Even with all that hype going for it Titanfall didn't even manage to creep into the league of the big boy high caliber games that have all pulled off at least a 9.0 or above at MC.

And lets not forget in the end...Lemmings really don't have any ture ownage at all because Titanfall is only multiplat, xbox fanboys look real desperate and hypocritical trying to hang their coat tail on this one since they claim that multiplats don't matter ever since PS4 has claimed mutiplat superiority for the current generation.

Screw your MC rating, it met the hype here on GS so According to GS rules it isn't a flop, you know the rules on here and i was specifically talking about the Metagame and MC rating don't count in the Metagame so take a walk sunshine.

Cows said the Game would flop according to the Metagame, it didn;t flop so as far as the rules of this site are concerned the game met it's hype and is NOT a flop, you want to use MC scores then go over to the forums at MC and make your point here because as far as this site is concerned cows got owned, end of.

That's cool, I also pointed that out in my post. I don't know why you felt the need to restate what I also stated but whatevers.

Also, cows never said it would flop, you just made that shit up, stop being so pathetic dude. It's desperate stuff like lying that makes being a fanboy so despicable.

The game was hyped to hell and back and advertised all over the net with god knows how much money from MS, there were very few if any "cows" who believed it would flop on GS and I am sure you could not produce any evidence to back up that claim.

It is a fact, however, that the game didn't reach AAA status on MC, so the critical acclaim lems hyped it to "the most E3 awards and will be the most critically acclaimed game of the new gen and the industry, GOTY" failed.

Sorry but MC is used here and in xbox and playstation arguments. I already acknowledged that Titanfall met system wars hype but that is all it did, the game could even beat Killzone 2 for critical praise as a game last gen and lems trash that game even with it being AAA on GS and MC.

You need to step back with your slobbering at the mouth rage, and "cow cow cow" arguments because at the end of the day Titanfall is a mutiplatform game, there is no ownage for you to claim.

How's this for Owned

Killzone 2 ( exclusive) 9.0 GS + 9.1 MC >>>>>>>>>>> Titanfall X1 (multiplat) 9.0 GS + 8.6 MC

What happend to the greatest shooter ever lems?

#61 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (3770 posts) -

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@arkephonic said:

Normally I'd agree that companies should focus on their strengths instead of others' weaknesses, but stuff like the "how to share games on ps4 video" and this tweet are good. Microsoft makes decisions that are cancerous to the game industry. After the sharing video, Microsoft changed their policies a week later. This whole thing regarding the tweet where M$ won't allow companies to release games for their system unless it releases simultaneously on One is cancerous as well. Competition is good for gaming, but microsoft's business tactics are bad for gaming. They don't compete by releasing good products. They compete by throwing money around for the sole purpose of limiting the industry and actually making it worse. Things like buying Rare and killing them off, always online DRM, indie parity, all this stuff is bad stuff for gaming. It's so bad and utterly ridiculous that Sony is taking jabs at them because they know that gamers like me who have been gaming for 25+ years see right through Microsoft's bullshit.

It would be one thing if Sony was making fun of a bad exclusive game on One or RROD, those would be unnecessary cheap shots. Instead, they're simply pointing out that Microsoft is hurting the game industry and are making people aware that their business tactics are anti gamer.

Gaming is one of my favorite hobbies. It's hard for me to get behind a company like Microsoft who is trying to kill my hobby and make it worse at every turn. God bless Sony for making the casuals aware of their bullshit nonsense.

That's such a bullshit excuse that holds no merit, you have to be a fanboy to believe that. MS killed RARE? EVERYONE LEFT, some before MS bought them. What exactly do you want them to do with it.

A developer is only as good as the people who work there. Team Ninja are shit now, they're a complete joke. It's the same with RARE.

It could be the janitor and canteen lady running RARE now it wouldn't make any difference. But as long as things stay the same right?

Developing commercial games cost shit loads, and since MS bought them, in fact even before with that shitty Starfox third person game on the GameCube, they have barely made a good game. Only stand outs were Kameo and Viva Pinata I think. But the Stamper Bros left after that. They don't even work in the video games industry anymore.

The last real game they made was Banjo Nuts and Bolts, but that wasn't great and got mixed reviews. Certainly not RARE decent.

Now Killer Instinct on the X1 on the other hand is decent, but that was down to Ken Lobb's input and nothing to do with RARE.

More truth, the best talent From Rare left to form Free radical a long time before MS bought them out, they where dead in the water before MS even laid there sights on them,lol

Exactly, that's why this whole 'MS killed RARE' thing is so frustrating. They aren't good for anything other than Kinect games right now. They're seriously lacking talent. I'd argue RARE hasn't been good since the N64 days. That was their golden era. Why else would Nintendo let them be bought out instead of excepting the offer to buy out more of RARE themselves.

#62 Posted by bezza2011 (2215 posts) -

@bezza2011 said:

@TwistedShade said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Disagree. I am also playing Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct quite a bit. But you probably don't care for them anymore than Titanfall. I understand because looking at the PS4 as of now, KZSF is all I would be excited to play. Indies are nice, but I am not buying a new console to play mostly them at the moment.

Your disagreeing using games which are from launch???? It's the same for PS4 I'm still playing Resogun I'm still playing Killzone, I'm still playing Outlast I mean I have 13 games on my PS4 and can you guess how many games I've actually paid for and have a physical copy, only 5 the rest were F2P games which quite frankly are brilliant i mean warframe is get and even black light retribution is a good rated shooter, and then I have a load of indie games which are keeping me busy I mean what does Xbox One have coming next month exclusively??? nothing, and what has PS4 got coming next month exclusively??? nothing retail but were guaranteed on PS+ to have at least 1 new game to play aswel as infamous this months and the better looking multiplats.

Both systems are guilty of not having that killer game yet, and we probably won't truly see it till the end of the year all i'm going to say is PS4 & XBOXONEs E3 Conferences are going to rock the show this year with whats coming next.

I'm no fanboy I bought the best console for games first and thats the PS4 and it was cheaper, I'm going to buy an X1 once the blockbuster games come out for it, but at this time there is nothing which interests me on it.

#63 Posted by tormentos (16453 posts) -

@Bazooka_4ME said:

damn lemmings, I thought you guys were more resourceful than cows.... lol

That's great Mr. Boyes. But like my buddy Nelson with his PS4, I didn't buy a new gen console to play indies. Its a nice thing to add, but I want retail sized games. I have a few, but want more. And some owners of your console want them also. Happy for indie devs but all this upgraded hard ware wasn't for 2D side scrollers.

Then just wait 1 week than a true exclusive hit Infamous,now be a man and call MS because they don't have indies nor have retail EXCLUSIVES... Titanfall isn't one Plants vs Zombies wasn't 1 either..

Is post like this which show your true colors bro..

#64 Posted by delta3074 (17596 posts) -

@delta3074 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@arkephonic said:

Exactly, that's why this whole 'MS killed RARE' thing is so frustrating. They aren't good for anything other than Kinect games right now. They're seriously lacking talent. I'd argue RARE hasn't been good since the N64 days. That was their golden era. Why else would Nintendo let them be bought out instead of excepting the offer to buy out more of RARE themselves.

i Believe the same, games like golden eye and perfect dark where the pinnacle of Rare games once the devs responsible for those games left to form Free radical and make the timesplitters game they had no juice.

Trouble is that you get people on here who like to play the games but they have Zero time invested in actually learning about the developers that actually make those games adn the history of said developers.

How many people could tell you that Rare used to be called Ultimate, play the game in the Zx spectrum era (or commodore 64, Amstrad 464 Era if you like)

#65 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (1841 posts) -

Half generation without AAA average exclusive causes desperate measure.

#66 Posted by kinectthedots (1495 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@bezza2011 said:

@TwistedShade said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Your disagreeing using games which are from launch???? It's the same for PS4 I'm still playing Resogun I'm still playing Killzone, I'm still playing Outlast I mean I have 13 games on my PS4 and can you guess how many games I've actually paid for and have a physical copy, only 5 the rest were F2P games which quite frankly are brilliant i mean warframe is get and even black light retribution is a good rated shooter, and then I have a load of indie games which are keeping me busy I mean what does Xbox One have coming next month exclusively??? nothing, and what has PS4 got coming next month exclusively??? nothing retail but were guaranteed on PS+ to have at least 1 new game to play aswel as infamous this months and the better looking multiplats.

Both systems are guilty of not having that killer game yet, and we probably won't truly see it till the end of the year all i'm going to say is PS4 & XBOXONEs E3 Conferences are going to rock the show this year with whats coming next.

I'm no fanboy I bought the best console for games first and thats the PS4 and it was cheaper, I'm going to buy an X1 once the blockbuster games come out for it, but at this time there is nothing which interests me on it.

lol boom that really says it all and point out how hypocritical his posts are.

#67 Posted by tymeservesfate (1469 posts) -

@TwistedShade said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Titanfall is a shit game in my books (no, i haven't played it, but i know enough from the reviews how it plays. not getting it for PC) and if were to buy either one of the nextgen consoles, it would still be PS4 hands down. TRUE, not much games to play at the moment, but it holds a greater promise. i'm more interested in Second Son than Titanfall, but in all honesty, i probably wouldn't buy that one either.

just my 2 cents for your damage control post.

promises promises...Sony and their promises...smh lol. so far every title Sony has announced has been pushed back to some extent, and DriveClubs release is up in limbo somewhere. from launch to limbo.

its hilarious seeing people try to pull the, "i'd probably buy the ps4 now because of the potential/promise of future games to come" when the ps3 took 5 years to get a couple good games. so you'd basically be buying a console at its highest price point to wait 'potentially' five years for it to get good lol. to anyone else thinking correctly THAT'S the console to wait on and the XB1 is the console to get. because it has the games now.

but yea, use that line. buy that 4 hundred dollar console now and wait a few years, and a couple price drops, until its worthwhile. in four or five years your sense of justification will be GRAND...finally, lol.

#68 Edited by super600 (29954 posts) -

@tonitorsi said:

MS deserves the shade for messing up so bad during the Bone's reveal and the policies it tried to pull....which Lemmings were pathetically defending left and right.

If Sony wasn't in the business to drag their corporate asses back to reality, XB1 would be damaging the used-game market and inflicting heavy wastes of Internet bandwidths on its customers with always online and 24 hour checks.

Did I mention they got cocky as fuck last gen?

And Lemmings were giving the PlayStation fanboys literal hell by playing the sales card, the "last placebox" and counting up A / AA / AAA's titles to drag the Cows.

Now they're quite passive as fuck that Sony its taking names in Sales, Games, taking back the Market lead Microsoft gained last gen that they so gloated about.

The only thing sony is winning in so far is sales.Games are questionable because the PS4 has mediocre first party games so far.And I don't even think MS will lose that much market share this gen anyway.Maybe a 5%-10% decrease at most.

#69 Posted by groowagon (2739 posts) -

@groowagon said:

@TwistedShade said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Titanfall is a shit game in my books (no, i haven't played it, but i know enough from the reviews how it plays. not getting it for PC) and if were to buy either one of the nextgen consoles, it would still be PS4 hands down. TRUE, not much games to play at the moment, but it holds a greater promise. i'm more interested in Second Son than Titanfall, but in all honesty, i probably wouldn't buy that one either.

promises promises...Sony and their promises...smh lol. so far every title Sony has announced has been pushed back to some extent, and DriveClubs release is up in limbo somewhere. from launch to limbo.

its hilarious seeing people try to pull the, "i'd probably buy the ps4 now because of the potential/promise of future games to come" when the ps3 took 5 years to get a couple good games. so you'd basically be buying a console at its highest price point to wait 'potentially' five years for it to get good lol. to anyone else thinking correctly THAT'S the console to wait on and the XB1 is the console to get. because it has the games now.

but yea, use that line. buy that 4 hundred dollar console now and wait a few years, and a couple price drops, until its worthwhile. in four or five years your sense of justification will be GRAND...finally, lol.

yeah because xbone is clear winner today because of Forza. no need even reconsider. it just destroys! (no sry, don't give much value to Titanfall)

seems legit.

#70 Edited by LJS9502_basic (149481 posts) -

@super600 said:

@tonitorsi said:

MS deserves the shade for messing up so bad during the Bone's reveal and the policies it tried to pull....which Lemmings were pathetically defending left and right.

If Sony wasn't in the business to drag their corporate asses back to reality, XB1 would be damaging the used-game market and inflicting heavy wastes of Internet bandwidths on its customers with always online and 24 hour checks.

Did I mention they got cocky as fuck last gen?

And Lemmings were giving the PlayStation fanboys literal hell by playing the sales card, the "last placebox" and counting up A / AA / AAA's titles to drag the Cows.

Now they're quite passive as fuck that Sony its taking names in Sales, Games, taking back the Market lead Microsoft gained last gen that they so gloated about.

The only thing sony is winning in so far is sales.Games are questionable because the PS4 has mediocre first party games so far.And I don't even think MS will lose that much market share this gen anyway.Maybw a 5%-10% decrease at most.

Doesn't matter. People that early adopt certainly know the history behind the consoles and their first party games. Thus far neither console has a good library. Yet here we are talking about them and certainly many people in SW bought into the new gen.

#71 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3180 posts) -

Foxbat is MAD itt.

#72 Edited by tymeservesfate (1469 posts) -

@groowagon said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@groowagon said:

@TwistedShade said:

@Bigboi500 said:

yeah because xbone is clear winner today because of Forza. no need even reconsider. it just destroys! (no sry, don't give much value to Titanfall)

seems legit.

you mean Forza, Killer Instinct, Ryse, Max, Peggle 2, Dead Rising 3, Titanfall, Plants vs Zombies, Crimson Dragon, Zoo Tycoon, Powerstar Golf, Halo Project Spartan and Quantum Break, Sunset OverDrive, Halo 5, Project Spark all slated to be released this year with hints of even more coming at GDC and E3. yes, the XB1 has the games now...Sony has promises and potential, indies galore, and a lot of delayed games behind their launch of two mediocre games. yea, it does seem legit...don't it?

#73 Posted by LJS9502_basic (149481 posts) -

you mean Forza, Killer Instinct, Ryse, Max, Peggle 2, Dead Rising 3, Titanfall, Plants vs Zombies, Crimson Dragon, Zoo Tycoon, Powerstar Golf, Halo Project Spartan and Quantum Break, Sunset OverDrive, Halo 5, Project Spark all slated to be released this year with hints of even more coming at GDC and E3. yes, the XB1 has the games now...Sony has promises and potential, indies galore, and a lot of delayed games behind their launch of two mediocre games. yea, it does seem legit...don't it?

Pst....I'll let you in on a little secret. What game is worth playing is personal opinion....there is no one right answer. I look at your list and have no interest in any of those games. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Your list looks like a bunch of games that you want us to believe make buying a console now necessary. They aren't.

And FYI...the PS4 has more games out than the X1 anyway....so you can't tell someone that choose the other console they don't have anything to play. They have just as much right to mention meh games as you do.

#74 Posted by mems_1224 (45746 posts) -

@treedoor said:

@Bazooka_4ME said:

damn lemmings, I thought you guys were more resourceful than cows.... lol

-PS4 exclusives

-Towerfall

Not even Sony knows what the word "exclusive" means anymore.

lol my thoughts exactly

I like Adam Boyes, dude is awesome but that shot was pretty unnecessary and classless. Especially when the PS4's lineup is so weak right now and they cant even update their store on time.

#75 Edited by LJS9502_basic (149481 posts) -

@treedoor said:

l

-PS4 exclusives

-Towerfall

lol my thoughts exactly

I like Adam Boyes, dude is awesome but that shot was pretty unnecessary and classless. Especially when the PS4's lineup is so weak right now and they cant even update their store on time.

LOL...kind of like how MS thinks Titanfall is exclusive.

#76 Posted by mems_1224 (45746 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@treedoor said:

l

-PS4 exclusives

-Towerfall

lol my thoughts exactly

Well, it is an exclusive to them. Titanfall is only available on MS platforms.

#77 Posted by LJS9502_basic (149481 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

@treedoor said:

l

-PS4 exclusives

-Towerfall

lol my thoughts exactly

Well, it is an exclusive to them. Titanfall is only available on MS platforms.

PCs are not an MS platform. And I can't take anyone seriously that thinks it is.

#78 Posted by mems_1224 (45746 posts) -

PCs are not an MS platform. And I can't take anyone seriously that thinks it is.

Titanfall can only run on Windows. Technically they're not wrong when they say its exclusive.

#79 Posted by bezza2011 (2215 posts) -

@groowagon said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@groowagon said:

@TwistedShade said:

@Bigboi500 said:

seems legit.

Isn't that the point tho, most of them games you speak of, haven't a true release date nothing is confirmed passed Titanfall, and with you saying all them games, Microsoft have pretty much given you everything so hardly any surprises i really don't see them pulling anything else out the bag, the only surprises your going to get from microsoft are cgi trailers of Halo and more on Quantum Break, Sony still have about 20 first party developers still hiding what games there working on. this in turn makes for more hype.

the only reason i say microsoft won't come out with anything because i'm basing it on there press conferences last year at E3 they didn't really show anything new at all.

#80 Posted by LJS9502_basic (149481 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

Titanfall can only run on Windows. Technically they're not wrong when they say its exclusive.

Then I guess the X1 belongs to the company that creates the process etc and not MS.

#81 Posted by mems_1224 (45746 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Then I guess the X1 belongs to the company that creates the process etc and not MS.

Point is, saying Titanfall is a MS exclusive isn't the same as saying Towerfall is a PS4 exclusive when its on Ouya and PC.

#82 Posted by LJS9502_basic (149481 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Point is, saying Titanfall is a MS exclusive isn't the same as saying Towerfall is a PS4 exclusive when its on Ouya and PC.

I never said it was...but neither is Titanfall. MS does not own the rights PCs. They get paid for their OS.That is the extent.

#83 Edited by Murderstyle75 (4163 posts) -

@mems_1224:

Yep. We know. Exclusive like Mass Effect.

#84 Edited by mems_1224 (45746 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

I never said it was...but neither is Titanfall. MS does not own the rights PCs. They get paid for their OS.That is the extent.

Doesn't change the fact that Titanfall can only run on MS platforms

#85 Posted by LJS9502_basic (149481 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

PC is NOT an MS platform. They don't own the computers that are sold. Period.

#86 Posted by mems_1224 (45746 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

I never said they did

#87 Posted by shawn30 (4290 posts) -

I liked the tweets he was getting back from that, people saying where are the games to prove all this support, and when are the good games coming.

Not sure why he felt the need to go fanboy on Twitter but he's in a bad position to be doing so. PS4 has no games at all, and he's over there spouting Indie crap that most people barely played even if it's free.

Yeah, his tweet isn't a big deal, but it is a bit fanboyish. It would be like if a MS official posted: "All creditors that feel Sony has good credit.........................................................................................." Bad taste. Not a big deal, but still bad taste IMHO.

#88 Edited by LJS9502_basic (149481 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

I never said they did

Hence why it's not an exclusive. Other companies have a platform that can play the game. Simple logic.

FYI.....I saw a Sony laptop the other day.....hence Sony can play Titanfall.

#89 Posted by mems_1224 (45746 posts) -

Hence why it's not an exclusive. Other companies have a platform that can play the game. Simple logic.

Cool, doesnt change the fact that Titanfall can only be played on MS devices. Simple logic.

#90 Posted by tymeservesfate (1469 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

Pst....I'll let you in on a little secret. What game is worth playing is personal opinion....there is no one right answer. I look at your list and have no interest in any of those games. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Your list looks like a bunch of games that you want us to believe make buying a console now necessary. They aren't.

And FYI...the PS4 has more games out than the X1 anyway....so you can't tell someone that choose the other console they don't have anything to play. They have just as much right to mention meh games as you do.

you cry a lot....anyway, so what are these games that interest you on the ps4? can you make a list now...i'm interested to see what ur tastes are. since the potent variety of the XB1's list is such a turn off for you. what are these games that interest you on the ps4...list? :]

@tymeservesfate said:

@groowagon said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@groowagon said:

@TwistedShade said:

@Bigboi500 said:

seems legit.

Isn't that the point tho, most of them games you speak of, haven't a true release date nothing is confirmed passed Titanfall, and with you saying all them games, Microsoft have pretty much given you everything so hardly any surprises i really don't see them pulling anything else out the bag, the only surprises your going to get from microsoft are cgi trailers of Halo and more on Quantum Break, Sony still have about 20 first party developers still hiding what games there working on. this in turn makes for more hype.

the only reason i say microsoft won't come out with anything because i'm basing it on there press conferences last year at E3 they didn't really show anything new at all.

all those games highlighted are already released...they're are "most of" games i listed O_o. i only mentioned 4 upcoming games.

also Halo 5 is confirmed to be releasing this year, as well as Project Spark. both dev studios for Quantum Break and Sunset OverDrive said their games are slated to release THIS year. they were even announced at E3 as games coming out in 2014...there has been no word of delays or changes, unlike Sony with their games. so i'm not sure how you could be more wrong with ur post friend.. :-/

#91 Posted by LJS9502_basic (149481 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

Cool, doesnt change the fact that Titanfall can only be played on MS devices. Simple logic.

Read my edit. I saw a Sony laptop...hence Sony can play Titanfall.

#92 Posted by tymeservesfate (1469 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

when you can run Titanfall on a Linux/Macintosh computer let us know. until then Titanfall can only run on a MS operated platform. ur acting really dense right now LJ.

#93 Posted by mems_1224 (45746 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Read my edit. I saw a Sony laptop...hence Sony can play Titanfall.

Still a MS platform since it needs windows to run Titanfall.

#94 Edited by LJS9502_basic (149481 posts) -
@tymeservesfate said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@tymeservesfate said:

you cry a lot....anyway, so what are these games that interest you on the ps4? can you make a list now...i'm interested to see what ur tastes are. since the potent variety of the XB1's list is such a turn off for you. what are these games that interest you on the ps4...list? :]

Where did I mention that I has a PS4 at this time? I haven't bought either console though I will eventually definitely get a PS4...when it gets some games I want.

As for the X1 .....MS has to show me it's worth picking up with some exclusives....and that means not on PC either. And a price drop.

#95 Posted by mems_1224 (45746 posts) -

when you can run Titanfall on a Linux/Macintosh computer let us know. until then Titanfall can only run on a MS operated platform. ur acting really dense right now LJ.

Im not sure why he's so butthurt over Titanfall being a MS exclusive. lol

#96 Edited by LJS9502_basic (149481 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

Sorry dude....MS is not the creator nor owner of the various PCs. I realize it's damage control to those who live and breath MS...but it's not true. Hell my car has MS Sync....but it's a Ford not MS. The Dreamcast used Windows....it was Sega...not MS.

It's dishonest to play that card. Titanfall is a multi plat. I do NOT have to buy an MS console to play it. #dealwithit....

#97 Edited by LJS9502_basic (149481 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

Not butt hurt.....I just hate stupidity.

#98 Posted by mems_1224 (45746 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Then you must really hate yourself right now.

#99 Posted by LJS9502_basic (149481 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@mems_1224 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Then you must really hate yourself right now.

I'm not stupid....at least I know MS has the Xbox franchise of consoles and in no way owns Dells, Toshiba, Asus, etc.

#100 Posted by mems_1224 (45746 posts) -

I'm not stupid....at least I know MS has the Xbox franchise of consoles and in no way owns Dells, Toshiba, Asus, etc.

Cool? Who said MS owns dells, toshiba and asus?