Sony: There is absolutely more to be unveiled for the PS4 launch window

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by lundy86_4 (44658 posts) -

In other news, the Earth is round.

#52 Posted by drakekratos (2311 posts) -
They might holding the new IP's for E3. I know Santa Monica is working on something new. Nonstop-Madness
can't wait to see what they're working on
#53 Posted by ImBatman- (1271 posts) -

[QUOTE="g0ddyX"]

[QUOTE="Silverbond"]

Who cares

Silverbond

The gaming industry and everyone involved and customers.

The gaming industry is just waiting for Microsoft's reveal of Durango.

Gaming industry is preparing itself for a good laugh.

#54 Posted by AgentA-Mi6 (16455 posts) -

Who cares

Silverbond

:lol:

I know right, we can always look forward to the Durango Halo Five, Gears of War: Retirement and Forza: My first car (Kinect exclusive). :P

#55 Posted by HaloPimp978 (7329 posts) -

Even more well I guess they will show that at E3.

#56 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

why do I see so many Herms butthurt over this?  It's to be expected? why, I dont see any other consle provider delivering tons of exclusive game content...Oh wait it's to be expected just because it's SONY!!  lol plz STFU and stop trying to belittle the efforts of a company trying to do something while others are settling to just skim by.

#57 Posted by lundy86_4 (44658 posts) -

why do I see so many Herms butthurt over this?  It's to be expected? why, I dont see any other consle provider delivering tons of exclusive game content...Oh wait it's to be expected just because it's SONY!!  lol plz STFU and stop trying to belittle the efforts of a company trying to do something while others are settling to just skim by.

casharmy

I think the more apparent question would be: Are Cows contractually obligated to ride Sony's dong?

#58 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

lundy86_4

I think the more apparent question would be: Are Cows contractually obligated to ride Sony's dong?

who's riding anything?  Sony is on the move and news is coming out :lol: so sony fans aren't allowed to talk about sony related news?   Don't be an idiot...but then again you are a hermit so what are you doing in the sony related thead for?  positive or negative you seem to be riding sonys dong pretty hard.

Here is a question for you: are herms contratually obligated to be asshurt from any positive news related to consoles and sony?

#59 Posted by ConanTheStoner (8250 posts) -

Funny how everyone here is making captain obvious remarks... yet in the conference thread everybody seemed to assume that Sony was supposed to show everything right then and there.

Why wasn't this so obvious to you guys last week?

#60 Posted by lundy86_4 (44658 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

casharmy

who's riding anything?  Sony is on the move and news is coming out :lol: so sony fans aren't allowed to talk about sony related news?   Don't be an idiot...but then again you are a hermit so what are you doing in the sony related thead for?  positive or negative you seem to be riding sonys dong pretty hard.

Here is a question for you: are herms contratually obligated to be asshurt from any positive news related to consoles and sony?

I see the humour was lost on you. I apologize for insulting the source of Cow dong.

#61 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

lundy86_4

I see the humour was lost on you. I apologize for insulting the source of Cow dong.

:) don't worry there was no humor to be lost so it's all good.  May the asshurt flow thru you.

#62 Posted by aroxx_ab (11139 posts) -

Ofc it is, we still waiting for Kaz to enter the floor :lol:

#63 Posted by lundy86_4 (44658 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]who's riding anything?  Sony is on the move and news is coming out :lol: so sony fans aren't allowed to talk about sony related news?   Don't be an idiot...but then again you are a hermit so what are you doing in the sony related thead for?  positive or negative you seem to be riding sonys dong pretty hard.

casharmy

:) don't worry there was no humor to be lost so it's all good.  May the asshurt flow thru you.

TBH, I largely wasn't expecting you to understand it :)

#64 Posted by Pray_to_me (3176 posts) -

Hernits should stop hating on Sony. It's not Sony who cackblocks PC from gatting games and making sure that Xbox is the focus. 

#65 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

lundy86_4

:| because what you wrote was supposed to be deep?  dong = hard on = excitement.  I understood it kidddo don't try to flatter yourself

#66 Posted by lundy86_4 (44658 posts) -

Hernits should stop hating on Sony. It's not Sony who cackblocks PC from gatting games and making sure that Xbox is the focus. 

Pray_to_me

"Hernits"?

"cackblocks"?

"gatting"?

#67 Posted by lundy86_4 (44658 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]:) don't worry there was no humor to be lost so it's all good.  May the asshurt flow thru you.

casharmy

:| because what you wrote was supposed to be deep?  dong = hard on = excitement.  I understood it kidddo don't try to flatter yourself

Not even a little bit. You're apparently missing the point.

#68 Posted by Drasonak (1515 posts) -

Who cares

Silverbond
You are so full of yourself. Shut the **** up and leave already.
#69 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

lundy86_4

moving on...what's the next big PC exclusive title we have to look foward to?

#70 Posted by lundy86_4 (44658 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]:| because what you wrote was supposed to be deep?  dong = hard on = excitement.  I understood it kidddo don't try to flatter yourself

casharmy

"foward"?

1. SimCity
  2. Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm

----

Also, I largely don't use my PC for gaming anymore. Not until I build my new one, after buying the parts for my HTPC.

----

Are you done building a rather pathetic Straw man argument?

#71 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (17912 posts) -

Uncharted is just too popular to be done with. While I'd like to see a new ip from naughty dog, I really think Uncharted 4 will be shown at e3Heirren

That's one game I have my fingers crossed for. Heck. I wouldn't mind if the first three were remade for the PS4 in Limited Edition form.

#73 Posted by JohnF111 (14125 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"]perhaps they'll unveil the actual console this time, or weather US & europe might actually see thing this year? http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ps4-will-arrive-in-at-least-one-region-this-year/0111406

So I was right, it'll be an "on paper" release in one region while every other region gets it later. I feel almost pleased that I saw this coming and annoyed at the same time. Ah who cares it's just another device being released.
#74 Posted by beatrev791 (25 posts) -
I can't wait to see the new genres that are going to come of the innovative features of the system. I remember when action mmo's took off, I was pretty blown away by those kinds of systems and the ps4 is gonna have waaaay more crazy stuff
#75 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

lundy86_4

"foward"?

1. SimCity
  2. Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm

----

Also, I largely don't use my PC for gaming anymore. Not until I build my new one, after buying the parts for my HTPC.

----

Are you done building a rather pathetic Straw man argument?

WTF are you talking about, I made a statement about idiot herms being asshurt about any sony/PS4 news.  You felt identified so you quoted me trying to pick an argument and making little smart remarks hoping to win some kind of mini victory.

The failure is on your part and you are the only one looking pathetic now because you can't let go of the fact that what I said made you cry man tears.  

#76 Posted by lundy86_4 (44658 posts) -

WTF are you talking about, I made a statement about idiot herms being asshurt about any sony/PS4 news.  You felt identified so you quoted me trying to pick an argument and making little smart remarks hoping to win some kind of mini victory.

The failure is on your part and you are the only one looking pathetic now because you can't let go of the fact that what I said made you cry man tears.  

casharmy

I'm assuming you don't understand what a Straw man fallacy is. Look it up, then clue in, K? ;) Your entire first paragraph just proved that you attempted a rather sad Straw man.

#77 Posted by KarateeeChop (4666 posts) -

- enters thread

- sees cows randomly raging at hermits

dafuq :lol:

#78 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

[QUOTE="casharmy"]WTF are you talking about, I made a statement about idiot herms being asshurt about any sony/PS4 news.  You felt identified so you quoted me trying to pick an argument and making little smart remarks hoping to win some kind of mini victory.

lundy86_4

I'm assuming you don't understand what a Straw man fallacy is. Look it up, then clue in, K? ;) Your entire first paragraph just proved that you attempted a rather sad Straw man.

Keep going...let it all out kiddo, I know you're still mad :wink: 

#79 Posted by lundy86_4 (44658 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]WTF are you talking about, I made a statement about idiot herms being asshurt about any sony/PS4 news.  You felt identified so you quoted me trying to pick an argument and making little smart remarks hoping to win some kind of mini victory.

casharmy

Now you aren't making sense. It's like talking to a child. Or, rather, the intellectual equivalent. Later.

#80 Posted by KarateeeChop (4666 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

casharmy

you're the expert on being mad. ;)

#81 Posted by lx_theo (6211 posts) -

Lundy, its sort of a straw man, but you're really stretching the definition of it. Don't get me wrong. He's being an idiot. But that's not really one as much as you try to make it out to be. :/

#82 Posted by lundy86_4 (44658 posts) -

Lundy, its sort of a straw man, but you're really stretching the definition of it. Don't get me wrong. He's being an idiot. But that's not really one as much as you try to make it out to be. :/

lx_theo

It's sort of a Straw man, but it isn't. Right.

#83 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]Keep going...let it all out kiddo, I know you're still mad :wink: 

lundy86_4

Now you aren't making sense. It's like talking to a child. Or, rather, the intellectual equivalent. Later.

There was nothing intellectual about what you were saying to begin with. 

This was your first post in this thead 

lundy86_4

Talk about being asshurt lol some real deep S**t rigth there...:roll: but now you were being intellectual GTFO.  Go and create a thread about one of those 2 or  3 year old games with expansions you are looking forward to and stop being so damned childish 

#84 Posted by lundy86_4 (44658 posts) -

There was nothing intellectual about what you were saying to begin with. 

This was your first post in this thead 

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

casharmy

Talk about being asshurt lol some real deep S**t rigth there...:roll: but now you were being intellectual GTFO.  Go and create a thread about one of those 2 or  3 year old games with expansions you are looking forward to and stop being so damned childish 

I never said there was anything intellectual.

What on Earth are you talking about? You keep bouncing around.

----

You should try not to infer so much from posts.

#85 Posted by zarshack (9936 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]:| because what you wrote was supposed to be deep?  dong = hard on = excitement.  I understood it kidddo don't try to flatter yourself

casharmy

Heart of the Swarm, which will outsell anything that releases on PS3 this year except maybe the next CoD.

#86 Posted by drakekratos (2311 posts) -
any idea what else will be revealed?
#87 Posted by osirisx3 (2041 posts) -

!

meme_mixed_2___mother_of_oh_god_why_by_e

#88 Posted by Heil68 (48769 posts) -
Yup and the butt hurt and jelly will flow with great velocity.
#89 Posted by drakekratos (2311 posts) -
DayZ is going to be a launch title
#90 Posted by Jack-Burton (2433 posts) -
DayZ is going to be a launch titledrakekratos
More like War Z
#91 Posted by drakekratos (2311 posts) -
[QUOTE="drakekratos"]DayZ is going to be a launch titleJack-Burton
More like War Z

pretty sure DayZ developers are working on a PS4 game
#92 Posted by WitIsWisdom (3962 posts) -

I think I actually saw someone mention SOCOM as an exclusive they want.... I guess I am not the only one.

I dont know how many others out there want a great SOCOM game or even a polished Confrontation 2 (I would certainly take it).

So many forget what SOCOM did for online console gaming and how it basically put SONY on top.... How things fall...

I am getting a PS4 on launch day, however, I know a couple hundred people at least that would buy a PS4 if they just announce a new SOCOM title... and not that SOCOM IV crap.

Rant over... lol :P oh, one last thing RIP Zipper, we are all sorry for what SONY did to you after all you did for them!!!

Other then a great new SOCOM game, I would also like to see some new shooting game IP's, maybe even a solid 3rd person or two to compete with SOCOM. How about a great FPS to knock that crap lagfest CoD has been for years out of the way?

Syphon Filter would be awesome to see.

Bring back a lot of Ip's that have been dormant!

Breath of Fire and Classic Final Fantasy would be nice.

More classic style turn based JRPG's and strategy games.

How about a sequel to Gladius? (yeah I know it was on Xbox, but hey, things can change)

Give us a good Elder Scrolls unlike the crap that was Skyrim and not just say "we made a ES MMO" because two different dev teams work on those.

If they get the majority of this stuff right (which is probably a lot harder them most people would think) then the PS4 will be legendary unlike the overall piece of crap the PS3 was or the last generation of gaming in general.

I truly look forward to what this gen can bring to the table. I wasnt really excited about the PS3 or 360 from the start and I was STILL dissapointed, so hopefully since I am stoked for the PS4 and 720 (or whatever it will be called) the same will hold true in retrospect.

that's all ... lol

#93 Posted by clone01 (25463 posts) -
[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]perhaps they'll unveil the actual console this time, or weather US & europe might actually see thing this year? http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ps4-will-arrive-in-at-least-one-region-this-year/0111406sts106mat

it would be nice, if Europe didnt get screwed over for once

gotta say, i am not expecting PS4 to be on our shelves this year.

I dunno. I bet Sony wants to be sure to get a piece of the holiday market.
#94 Posted by Kingpin0114 (2603 posts) -

Well duhhhhh lol

#95 Posted by drakekratos (2311 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Zaibach"]

it would be nice, if Europe didnt get screwed over for once

clone01
gotta say, i am not expecting PS4 to be on our shelves this year.

I dunno. I bet Sony wants to be sure to get a piece of the holiday market.

Feb/March in Europe
#96 Posted by Big_Pecks (5692 posts) -

No guys, they aren't going to reveal anything. There's absolutely nothing else to see or know.

#97 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

More games? Defenitely.

More hardware? Perhaps.

More networking features. There is stuff I know that very few are aware of.

#98 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

any idea what else will be revealed?drakekratos

More games and more stuff about the future of PSN.

#99 Posted by Nike_Air (18459 posts) -

any idea what else will be revealed?drakekratos
Probably stuff like this. 

• Planestside 2
  • MLB The Show
  • Motion games
  • Wonderbook 
  • Singstar / Singstar Dance
  • Sports Champions 3 
  • Some downloadables
#100 Posted by Ravenlore_basic (4020 posts) -

This is to be expected, I suppose. I just want my Getaway 3.freedomfreak
!!!! yes, yes we do. And now it should be bigger and better.