sony should stop all production of the vita in north america

  • 53 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by kemar7856 (11523 posts) -

The system is only selling in Japan they should just cut their loses on the handheld if there is still demand for it then provide limited stock only release games here

#2 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3868 posts) -

How about no.

#3 Posted by Blabadon (28996 posts) -

I agree

#4 Posted by santoron (8372 posts) -

Then you'll be happy to know they never have produced Vitas in NA. They're all built together and shipped globally to markets... and for a profit! So instead of cutting losses, you're asking them to artificially shrink their market, AND their bottom line.

Not attending Harvard Business school I take it...

#5 Posted by MonsieurX (32076 posts) -

They should give it out for free

#6 Edited by Sweenix (5957 posts) -

No, or else how will cows play killzone shadow fall on a small oled screen while they are trying to sleep

#7 Posted by NFJSupreme (5499 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

They should give it out for free

i still wouldn't want one. Simply because I have no use for a handheld.

#8 Posted by charizard1605 (62754 posts) -

But they don't produce any Vitas in North America...

#9 Posted by MonsieurX (32076 posts) -
@NFJSupreme said:

@MonsieurX said:

They should give it out for free

i still wouldn't want one. Simply because I have no use for a handheld.

While you're on the poop throne,come on

#10 Edited by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -
@MonsieurX said:
@NFJSupreme said:

@MonsieurX said:

They should give it out for free

i still wouldn't want one. Simply because I have no use for a handheld.

While you're on the poop throne,come on

high fibre (internet connection)

#11 Posted by DocSanchez (2623 posts) -

They should advertise it more it's a fantastic piece of kit. I love it. Final Fantasy X on the go. Persona 4 on the go. Spelunky on the go. I love it.

#12 Posted by Maddie_Larkin (6902 posts) -

I assume you mean that they should stop selling the Vita in the US, as in leaving the market? If so, why would they want to do that? the Vita is quite good for a handheld, certainly has the better controls of any Ive ever seen.

It Sells decent enough to keep around, it has a decent library, so why would you TC want to remove an option for gamers in the US? Simply because you don't like it? HAve you even ever held one in your hands?

#13 Edited by SolidGame_basic (19661 posts) -

How about you step away from the post button

#14 Posted by DocSanchez (2623 posts) -

I REALLY don't get the obsession some people have of playing games on the bog. Don't tell me about it, don't play me online whilst you're doing it, and don't surf whilst you're doing it. It's disgusting. Get on with your business. If you're that addicted that you can't go for 10 minutes without playing a game seek help.

#15 Posted by wolverine4262 (20212 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur:

Irish Spring. Nice. Although bar soap went out with the 90's.

#16 Edited by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -
@DocSanchez said:

I REALLY don't get the obsession some people have of playing games on the bog. Don't tell me about it, don't play me online whilst you're doing it, and don't surf whilst you're doing it. It's disgusting. Get on with your business. If you're that addicted that you can't go for 10 minutes without playing a game seek help.

ok sure. but first:

#17 Edited by Minishdriveby (10520 posts) -

@wolverine4262 said:

@CrownKingArthur:

Irish Spring. Nice. Although bar soap went out with the 90's.

I still use bar soap...

Also no the VITA is a pretty neat little handheld and I can appreciate its place in the market, even if I don't own one.

#18 Posted by wolverine4262 (20212 posts) -

@Minishdriveby:

Switch. You wont go back. Trust me.:jak:

#19 Edited by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

@wolverine4262: haha. i put some more.

in a couple of them, the toilet's not even plumbed in.

some people are so sensitive. maybe they need a softer toilet paper.

#20 Edited by lundy86_4 (44521 posts) -

Sony should give a free Vita to everybody on the planet, so we may all bask in its glory.

#21 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -
@wolverine4262 said:

@Minishdriveby:

Switch. You wont go back. Trust me.

bar soaps all right.

the main thing i like about liquid soap is when you drop it - nobody asks you to bend over and pick it up.

#22 Posted by wolverine4262 (20212 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:

some people are so sensitive. maybe they need a softer toilet paper.

Weaklings. I use the ultra strong stuff. Its mostly sand paper.

#23 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3550 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:
@MonsieurX said:
@NFJSupreme said:

@MonsieurX said:

They should give it out for free

i still wouldn't want one. Simply because I have no use for a handheld.

While you're on the poop throne,come on

high fibre (internet connection)

Damnit Arthur told ya to stop spying on me thta is my lair

#24 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -
@wolverine4262 said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

some people are so sensitive. maybe they need a softer toilet paper.

Weaklings. I use the ultra strong stuff. Its mostly sand paper.

of course. is it

of coarse grade?

#25 Posted by Ghost120x (4317 posts) -

Someone should have stopped the production of the TC so this thread wouldn't have happened.

#26 Posted by wolverine4262 (20212 posts) -
@CrownKingArthur said:

of course. is it

of coarse grade?

I buy the 600-grit kind. Only the best for my bum.

#27 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -
@wolverine4262 said:
@CrownKingArthur said:

of course. is it

of coarse grade?

I buy the 600-grit kind. Only the best for my bum.

good choice. damn, you really wipe the floor with wiping.

although i wish 600 grade were more absorbent.

anyway i just decided to stop defecating. saves a ton of money on paper and stuff. saves heaps of time too.

#28 Edited by nini200 (10657 posts) -

@wolverine4262 said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

some people are so sensitive. maybe they need a softer toilet paper.

Weaklings. I use the ultra strong stuff. Its mostly sand paper.

That real man toilet paper. Made from Wood Chips, Leaves and Bark.

#29 Posted by ConanTheStoner (7890 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:
@MonsieurX said:
@NFJSupreme said:

@MonsieurX said:

They should give it out for free

i still wouldn't want one. Simply because I have no use for a handheld.

While you're on the poop throne,come on

high fibre (internet connection)

You would think that with those luxuries they could afford to clean the bath tub.

#30 Posted by Minishdriveby (10520 posts) -

@wolverine4262 said:

@Minishdriveby:

Switch. You wont go back. Trust me.

With liquid soap you have to use a loofa or rag though; I can never get a good lather with just hands.

@CrownKingArthur said:
@wolverine4262 said:

@Minishdriveby:

Switch. You wont go back. Trust me.

bar soaps all right.

the main thing i like about liquid soap is when you drop it - nobody asks you to bend over and pick it up.

I've never had this problem before. Who are you showering with? My solution is find a new shower buddy.

#31 Edited by Telekill (5272 posts) -

Hey OP. How about fuck that.

I paid for the system. I use the system. I still require new games for the system.

If you don't want it, don't buy it or sell yours.

#32 Posted by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -

Naw its got some fun games. Plus where would I play Hotline miami 2?

#33 Edited by wolverine4262 (20212 posts) -

@Minishdriveby:Lathers fine for me

@CrownKingArthur:

Thats pretty forward thinking! You might not even have to eat food anymore.

@nini200:

Wood chips? Thats some premo stuff. But, sounds like its worth it.

#34 Posted by nini200 (10657 posts) -

@wolverine4262 said:

@Minishdriveby:Lathers fine for me

@CrownKingArthur:

Thats pretty forward thinking! You might not even have to eat food anymore.

@nini200:

Wood chips? Thats some premo stuff. But, sounds like its worth it.

Yea man, Wood chips get all the residue off. It even pricks you around the tight spots. It's for real Burly men

#35 Edited by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

@wolverine4262: what do star trek and toilet paper have in common?

they both go 'round uranus to get rid of the klingons.

#36 Posted by xhawk27 (7608 posts) -

Sony should have made the Vita waterproof like they did with their Tablet line. You could play even in the shower and would have sold millions.

#37 Edited by inb4uall (6550 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

How about no.

Exactly what I came in here to say.

#38 Posted by The_Last_Ride (75209 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

How about no.

Yeah, i am feeling the same way about the original post

#39 Posted by wolverine4262 (20212 posts) -

@nini200:

You had me at wood chips. I usually go for the one with the bears because I assumed bears were more manly than men.

#40 Edited by wolverine4262 (20212 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur:

:dayna2: Not bad, sir.

#41 Posted by nini200 (10657 posts) -

@wolverine4262 said:

@nini200:

You had me at wood chips. I usually go for the one with the bears because I assumed bears were more manly than men.

And normally you're right, but these are Burly men.

#42 Posted by wolverine4262 (20212 posts) -

@nini200:

Ah, thats right! I should have paid closer attention. Burly men are the manliest.

#43 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (8146 posts) -

I think they should start producing Vitas in North America, maybe try advertising it and put some of their top-tier development teams to work on some Vita exclusives. The Vita should be a whole lot better than it is right now, and it is 100% Sony's fault that it's not.

#44 Posted by hoosier7 (4063 posts) -

If they're producing them there then sure! That'd be expensive, ship it all to China, Vietnam or Japan for the better margins.

If you're talking about selling it there then no, they make a profit on the hardware so why would they bother?

#45 Edited by KBFloYd (15050 posts) -

@DocSanchez said:

They should advertise it more it's a fantastic piece of kit. I love it. Final Fantasy X on the go. Persona 4 on the go. Spelunky on the go. I love it.

fantastic piece of kit..lmao

#46 Edited by ConanTheStoner (7890 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:

@DocSanchez said:

They should advertise it more it's a fantastic piece of kit. I love it. Final Fantasy X on the go. Persona 4 on the go. Spelunky on the go. I love it.

fantastic piece of kit..lmao

#47 Posted by mems_1224 (49012 posts) -

they're still producing vitas? why? the 10 they've made haven't even sold out yet.

#48 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2502 posts) -

what they should have done was bundled it with the ps4 as launch at throughout the first year, because so many people bought bundles just to have a ps4 they would have made a lot of vita sales along the way, I should really be CEO.

#49 Posted by nintendoboy16 (28386 posts) -

That's as stupid as begging Nintendo to shoot the Wii U out of it's misery

#50 Posted by Suppaman100 (4463 posts) -

1. They should discontinue the Vita

2. Make good exclusive games for the system