Sony set to Dominate E3 2014?

#101 Edited by Suppaman100 (4330 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@happyduds77 said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@happyduds77 said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: Sony stole the show back at E3 2012.

How so?

The Last Of Us E3 demo.

Everybody was talking about it and It even swept all the E3 awards.

So... one game?

Best game of last gen.

#102 Edited by Stevo_the_gamer (43222 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

So... one game?

Best game of last gen.

That's cute.

#103 Edited by darkangel115 (2207 posts) -

with all the cow circle jerking lately, they could walk on stage, say playstation drop the mic and walk off, and they will be declared winners

#104 Edited by Riverwolf007 (24187 posts) -

should be easy to predict.

all those j companies run off the whole sun tzu art of war philosophy so if they are being quiet watch out.

on the other hand if they are being hype-y they have a weak lineup.

#105 Posted by RR360DD (13033 posts) -

@darkangel115 said:

with all the cow circle jerking lately, they could walk on stage, say playstation drop the mic and walk off, and they will be declared winners

LOL so true. No matter what MS / Nintendo / PC devs announce Sony will win anyway.

But its best to just let cows think they've won. Keeps them quiet and gives us some peace.

#106 Edited by Newhopes (4664 posts) -

MEH

#107 Posted by darkangel115 (2207 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

@darkangel115 said:

LOL so true. No matter what MS / Nintendo / PC devs announce Sony will win anyway.

But its best to just let cows think they've won. Keeps them quiet and gives us some peace.

I'm 1/3rd cow though, but I'm not as stupid and obnoxious as the cows here. guess my other 2/3rds helps with that. hermitcowlem!

#108 Posted by Phazevariance (11060 posts) -

Only thing i see is Uncharted 4, and that game better not disappoint. I want true next gen graphics and some different gameplay elements that make it not feel like HD uncharted 3.

#109 Posted by Couth_ (10305 posts) -

@Riverwolf007 said:

should be easy to predict.

all those j companies run off the whole sun tzu art of war philosophy so if they are being quiet watch out.

on the other hand if they are being hype-y they have a weak lineup.

Microsoft started making a bunch of noise today about what they are supposedly bringing heh