Sony: "Highly significant" unannounced titles coming to PS3

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#-49 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5222 posts) -

Thank you Sony

#-48 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

Warriors Lair!!!

Just buy a PS3 version, get the VITA version free of cost. Diablo 3 am cry!

#yobo

#-47 Posted by nitekids2004 (2979 posts) -

Hats off to Sony. 

You can't expect this level of dedication with Ninty or Microsoft. 

#-46 Posted by lild1425 (6757 posts) -

One of the reasons the PlayStation brand is great; the system life is so much longer than the others.

#-45 Posted by laus_basic (8286 posts) -

Hopefully, Persona 5

#-44 Posted by OldSnake-PS3 (159 posts) -

i just wanna know if last guardian is on PS3 or PS4 

give us a release date already !!

#-43 Posted by MFDOOM1983 (8453 posts) -
You can always count on sony for continued support of their last gen consoles. Nintendo and MS just put the money in the suitcase and bail on their users.
#-42 Posted by KodiakKoolaid (441 posts) -
Kudos to Sony. They may pull some funny sh*t sometimes but their heart's in the right place.
#-41 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
They're going to kill the PS4 like they did the Vita. Make them all PS4 exclusive and people will buy one.
#-40 Posted by ConanTheStoner (5595 posts) -

Like the PS2, seems like Sony isn't going to drop PS3 support the second the PS4 releases. 

Slashkice

That's cool, but I only remember the PS2 getting 3, maybe 4 significant titles after the PS3 came out.

#-39 Posted by nervmeister (15270 posts) -
I'll believe the "significant" part when I see the goods, Sony.
#-38 Posted by mariokart64fan (19522 posts) -

which is why im a late boomer on ps ,  i buy a console at launch but my library actually builds towards the end lol 

ms got me early nintendo i was content all through now im getting more ps3 stuff 

#-37 Posted by ConanTheStoner (5595 posts) -

which is why im a late boomer on ps ,  i buy a console at launch but my library actually builds towards the end lol 

ms got me early nintendo i was content all through now im getting more ps3 stuff 

mariokart64fan

Nintendo needs to release Wii-read asap.

#-36 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
why sony..for the love of god... after this year, just let it die!! FULL FORCE WITH ps4! GO GO GO
#-35 Posted by FIipMode (10849 posts) -
You can always count on sony for continued support of their last gen consoles. Nintendo and MS just put the money in the suitcase and bail on their users.MFDOOM1983
True.
#-34 Posted by pl4yer_f0und (965 posts) -

Thumbs crossed for GT6

#-33 Posted by Maddie_Larkin (6560 posts) -

And this ladies and gents, is why none of us should want Sony to go under, even those not owning thier consoles. The support they have in the end of the lifecycles are really good.

Good to hear that they are standing by that practice still, must cost them a fortune, so absolutely no ill will from here.