Sony on XOne price: Value Is More Important Than Price. Price isn't everything.

• 117 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts
Sony is very much aware of the X1 line-up comparisons it seems.

Actual statement from Sony. Sony's UK managing director believes that, while the PS4's initial price point is an advantage over the Xbox One's, value will be more important to customers in the long run. "Price isn't everything," Fergal Gara told CVG. "It's an advantage, but it can move over time.

There you have it. Sony admits that they have a chance to screw up and give up their winning chance.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
that was a very unbiased thing to say actually, it beats the usual PR bluster from Both MS and SONY, this guy seems to be grounded in reality.
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Jakandsigz
that was a very unbiased thing to say actually, it beats the usual PR bluster from Both MS and SONY, this guy seems to be grounded in reality.delta3074
Yes it has been many moons since a rep from a company looked at all the possibilities.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts
[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"]Sony is very much aware of the X1 line-up comparisons it seems.

Actual statement from Sony. Sony's UK managing director believes that, while the PS4's initial price point is an advantage over the Xbox One's, value will be more important to customers in the long run. "Price isn't everything," Fergal Gara told CVG. "It's an advantage, but it can move over time.

There you have it. Sony admits that they have a chance to screw up and give up their winning chance.

They aren't talking about line up. ..
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

Too bad X1 has zero value Mr. Nation Protector. :) 

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

So what's the value?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 delta3074

Jonwh18
nice, opinion passed off as fact, Very nice.
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jakandsigz

Jonwh18
Lol, you are not even trying anymore. He's banned and you called 4 other people that name. I think you have an obsession issue, let me see if AA will bring him back for you :lol:
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jakandsigz
[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

delta3074
nice, opinion passed off as fact, Very nice.

Don't worry, soon people will have to stop being intentional dirtbags or they will get a 7 day suspension.
Avatar image for BoxingandGaming
BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BoxingandGaming
Member since 2013 • 206 Posts
that was a very unbiased thing to say actually, it beats the usual PR bluster from Both MS and SONY, this guy seems to be grounded in reality.delta3074
There is such a stark difference between both. Sony is respectful and remains humble even though the PS4 is DESTROYING the xbone in every way. Sony knows what they are capable of. They know what they have been accomplishing. They arent letting up and they remain hungry and confident-ready to prove and ready to WIN.....Sony has the right winners mentality.... Mean while, just go listen to Microosft PR. "We ae winning. We are better than Sony and blah blah more PR ramble from Microsoft about how Sony sucks by comparison" etc All Microsoft does is try to bash Sony. It shows Microsoft for the weak and scared cowards they are Microsoft is just your typical big American shady corp out to extort as much profit from you as possible at any expense Sony on the other are just a bunch of gamers who want to put out a great product. Sony seems so so much more genuine and passionate about gaming/gamers. Of course Sony cares about profits, like every one else, but Sony actually wants to put out GREAT products that you will love too i.e the 100$ cheaper 50% more powerful PS4 etc Sony>>>Microsoft when it comes to everything GAMING related
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Jakandsigz
[QUOTE="delta3074"]that was a very unbiased thing to say actually, it beats the usual PR bluster from Both MS and SONY, this guy seems to be grounded in reality.BoxingandGaming
There is such astark difference between both. Sony ia always respectful and remains humble even though the PS4 is DESTROYING the xbone in every way. Sony knows what they are capable of. They arent letting up and they remain hungry and confident Sony has the right winners mentality Mean while, just go listen to Microosft PR. "We ae winning. We are better than Sony" blah blah more PR ramble from Microsoft. All Microsoft does is try to bash Sony. It shows Microsoft for the weak scared cowards they are Microosft is just your typical big AmeriKKKan shady org out to extort as much profit from you as possible at any expense Sony on the other are just gamers. Sony seems so much more genuin and passionate aboyt gaming. Of cpurse Sony cares about profits too but Sony actually wants to put out GREAT products that you will love too Sony>>>Microsoft when it comes to everything

First of all, it;s one guy, Sony has been much worse overall. Also where is your proof that MS said that "we are winning?"
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

Jakandsigz

Lol, you are not even trying anymore. He's banned and you called 4 other people that name. I think you have an obsession issue, let me see if AA will bring him back for you :lol:

Not my fault you have like 4 other alts. :) 

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Jakandsigz

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

Jonwh18

Don't get me confused with you.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"] Lol, you are not even trying anymore. He's banned and you called 4 other people that name. I think you have an obsession issue, let me see if AA will bring him back for you :lol:Jakandsigz

Don't get me confused with you.

:lol: Well look at it this way. Nation protector, like you said I would be banned before he was. Well he's gone. I'm not. I'll leave you to think about that. And what it means for you. Especially since he was one of your tamer alts. ;) 

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"] Don't get me confused with you.Jakandsigz

:lol: Well look at it this way. Nation protector, like you said I would be banned before he was. Well he's gone. I'm not. I'll leave you to think about that. And what it means for you. Especially since he was one of your tamer alts. ;) 

I said you would be banned before I was. You are becoming dumber at an alarming pace. So how about you just stop being a piece of trash and get a life hmm? Following people around to bring some joy to your depressed life can only work for so long before it becomes sad. You only came here to post trash anyway, as Delta pointed out.

Going to keep up the act that you're two seperate people and don't know that he also said the same thing? Meh okay. It's painfully obvious to everyone. All of your accounts have this habit of making a crap ton of pointless threads. :) 

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 delta3074
[QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"] Sony is always respectful and remains humble

sorry dude,didn't read beyond that, couldn't, nearly actually wet my self laughing, SONY can be just as Bad as MS when it comes to PR bluster or did you Forget there 'Xbox 360 is more expensive in the long run' Campaign or the bad mouthing they gave the Wii Campaign, every company is as bad as the other when it comes to PR bluster. It' nice and refreshing to see a guy who's being honest about the way things could go, the reason it's refreshing is because you don't see it often in Pr quotes. Saying that i would assume he's a Brit considering his position and we are ,in general, Grounded people.
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Jakandsigz

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] :lol: Well look at it this way. Nation protector, like you said I would be banned before he was. Well he's gone. I'm not. I'll leave you to think about that. And what it means for you. Especially since he was one of your tamer alts. ;) 

Jonwh18

I said you would be banned before I was. You are becoming dumber at an alarming pace. So how about you just stop being a piece of trash and get a life hmm? Following people around to bring some joy to your depressed life can only work for so long before it becomes sad. You only came here to post trash anyway, as Delta pointed out.

Going to keep up the act that you're two seperate people and don't know that he also said the same thing? Meh okay. It's painfully obvious to everyone. All of your accounts have this habit of making a crap ton of pointless threads. :) 

You are breaking down in tears now posting things without proof. Not only that you self-owned yourself, you just told me that that I said that he would be banned before you, and now are saying I did not say it (which i just told you) but he did. See you are in such a big whole now. Why don't you stop trying to be pathetic? Being a jackass will not get you out of depression and crying all over me isn't going to work either :lol:
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"] Sony is always respectful and remains humble delta3074
sorry dude,didn't read beyond that, couldn't, nearly actually wet my self laughing, SONY can be just as Bad as MS when it comes to PR bluster or did you Forget there 'Xbox 360 is more expensive in the long run' Campaign or the bad mouthing they gave the Wii Campaign, every company is as bad as the other when it comes to PR bluster. It' nice and refreshing to see a guy who's being honest about the way things could go, the reason it's refreshing is because you don't see it often in Pr quotes. Saying that i would assume he's a Brit considering his position and we are ,in general, Grounded people.

Grounded people. Hmm and yet you like xbox brand. Ok then. :) 

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Jakandsigz
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"] Sony is always respectful and remains humble

:lol: let's not inflate our egos eh?
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Jakandsigz

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"] Sony is always respectful and remains humble Jonwh18

More butthurt posts!
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"] I said you would be banned before I was. You are becoming dumber at an alarming pace. So how about you just stop being a piece of trash and get a life hmm? Following people around to bring some joy to your depressed life can only work for so long before it becomes sad. You only came here to post trash anyway, as Delta pointed out.Jakandsigz

You are breaking down in tears now posting things without proof. Not only that you self-owned yourself, you just told me that that I said that he would be banned before you, and now are saying I did not say it (which i just told you) but he did. See you are in such a big whole now. Why don't you stop trying to be pathetic? Being a jackass will not get you out of depression and crying all over me isn't going to work either :lol:

Tears? Where? I don;t see any tears on my end. Those tears on your keyboard are most likely yours buddy. No also I said he said the exact same thing as you. That I would be banned before him. Not very good at reading are we? :? 

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 delta3074

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"] Sony is always respectful and remains humble Jonwh18

i have been gaming for 27 years, my next console will be a Ps4, if i where to do brand loyalty it would be to nintendo , go where the games are, i choose the original Xbox because of morrowind, the Xbox 360 i chose because it had the most games in my favorite genre (see morrowind) and because i wanted to play oblivion, the Ps4 i am getting because it will be the cheapest way to play Elderscrolls online and i fancy a change from Halo to play some killzone, i don't have ANY loyalty to ANY company.
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Jakandsigz

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] Going to keep up the act that you're two seperate people and don't know that he also said the same thing? Meh okay. It's painfully obvious to everyone. All of your accounts have this habit of making a crap ton of pointless threads. :) 

Jonwh18

Tears? Where? I don;t see any tears on my end. Those tears on your keyboard are most likely yours buddy. No also I said he said the exact same thing as you. That I would be banned before him. Not very good at reading are we? :? 

like you said I would be banned before he was. Well he's gone.

Alzheimer's at an early age! Because the tears flow through your skull and clog the mind!

don;t

The tears! They are covering your apostrophe key!
superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts

So what's the value?

Trail_Mix
Smart TV functions, voice control, gesture control, video calling, TV channels, NFL extras, Kinect 2.0 actually works (unlike Kinect) and brings gamers one step closer to a holodeck experience.. The value is definitely there for those that want it...
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"] You are breaking down in tears now posting things without proof. Not only that you self-owned yourself, you just told me that that I said that he would be banned before you, and now are saying I did not say it (which i just told you) but he did. See you are in such a big whole now. Why don't you stop trying to be pathetic? Being a jackass will not get you out of depression and crying all over me isn't going to work either :lol:Jakandsigz

Alzheimer's at an early age! Because the tears flow through your skull and clog the mind!

don;t

I believe the sentence was "Nationprotector like you said I would be banned before he was. Well he's gone." You always have had a probelm with context haven't you?

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jakandsigz

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] Tears? Where? I don;t see any tears on my end. Those tears on your keyboard are most likely yours buddy. No also I said he said the exact same thing as you. That I would be banned before him. Not very good at reading are we? :? 

Jonwh18

don;t

I believe the sentence was "Nationprotector like you said I would be banned before he was. Well he's gone." You always have had a probelm with context haven't you?

You don't seem to know how to comprehend the part where it says "Well he's gone" at the end. That means you claimed that I said it not him, and then later changed it to that he said the same thing and I did not say it!!! :lol:

You always have had a probelm

Thea tears have covered your eyes so much you can't press the right combination of keys on your keyboard to spell a word correctly!
BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BoxingandGaming
I just read the link. Jakandsigz is really trying to spin this hard into some kind of pro for Microsoft Pathetic. What Fergal is REALLY saying is that THEY(Sony) can not rest on the laurels of their price advantage... Thats why he mentions that price isnt everything and that price changes Never once did he say what is claimed in the OP or imply that he is scared of the xbone launch lineup (by the way that thought is hilarious considering the xbone launch line up is pathetic) It can now be confirmed Jakandsigz is a deluded xbot shill. His opinions are invalid and will be disregarded. Again, Fergal is saying that Sony knows they cant rest on the price advantage- that the PS4 will continue to bring the value- that Sony will continue to bring the fight...and will even ADAPT to counter anything Microsoft might do....etc Its funny too, IF Microsoft had any kind of advantage you know they would be shouting it to the rooftop like a bunch of juvenile kids non stop. Sony is so much more humble and acts so much more professionally. Anyway, As a gamer, here is what i see right now, The xbone PROVIDES NO VALUE.. PS4 does everything better for less - 100$ cheaper 50% more powerful - better library of exclusives - better exclusive developers - no mandatory Kinect spy cam....I can keep going on and on.... PS4 is all i want or need ...I will never buy an xbone and I will NEVER SUPPORT Microsoft after the way they tried to take away our consumer rights Microsoft was lusting for the $ bills and tried to have their way with us BUT after they saw they were losing pre-order sales, they finally backed off... Whats to stop them from trying again? Microsoft can never be trusted -Sony never needed to do a 180 because Sony was with gamers from the start of the PS4:) -Sony has never tried to "Microsoft" away my consumer rights. I can trust Sony.... And I can especially trust Sony to deliver the gaming goods since Sony and their stellar first parties have been doing nothing but delivering the goods...to boot Sony has been perfect with the PS4 so far and they intend to keep it that way etc PS4 all the way! Thank you Sony:) On the other hand FUK Microsoft
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Jakandsigz
[QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"]I just read the link. Jakandsigz is really trying to spin this hard into some kind of pro for Microsoft W

Actually no I didn't. You did not even read my first response in this thread did you? Brofists go back to timeout.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"]

like you said I would be banned before he was. Well he's gone.Jakandsigz

don;t

You don't seem to know how to comprehend the part where it says "Well he's gone" at the end. That means you claimed that I said it not him, and then later changed it to that he said the same thing and I did not say it!!! :lol:

You always have had a probelm

Thea tears have covered your eyes so much you can't press the right combination of keys on your keyboard to spell a word correctly!

dat reading comprehension fail. :lol: 

BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 BoxingandGaming
[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"]I just read the link. Jakandsigz is really trying to spin this hard into some kind of pro for Microsoft W

Actually no I didn't. You did not even read my first response in this thread did you? Brofists go back to timeout.

Never once did he say what is claimed in the OP or imply that he is sccared of the xbone launch lineup (by the way that thought is hilarious considering the xbone aunch line up is pathetic) It can now be confirmed Jakandsigz is a deluded xbot shill trying to spin and spin like the typical sleazy Microosft politician His opinions are invalid and will be disregarded. Again, Fergal is saying that Sony knows it cant rest on the price advantage - that the PS4 will continue to bring the value- that Sony will continue to bring the fight...and will even ADAPT to counter anything Microsoft might do....etc You and your superiors at Microlimpdick NEED TO GO HOME, youre all drunk
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

Jonwh18

You mean like your clueless comments? :lol::roll:

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Jakandsigz

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] dat reading comprehension fail. :lol: 

Jonwh18
:lol: More tears!
Well look at it this way. Nation protector, like you said I would be banned before he was. Well he's gone. I'm not. I'll leave you to think about that. And what it means for you. Especially since heJonwh18
don't know that he also said the same thing?Jonwh18
Lol, please stop being a pathetic desperate troll! If you have depression issues see your doctor! Don't follow me around with constant failures! You can't even keep up with your own shit little boy!
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Jakandsigz
[QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"][QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"]I just read the link. Jakandsigz is really trying to spin this hard into some kind of pro for Microsoft W

Never once did he say what is claimed in the OP or imply that he is sccared of the xbone launch lineup (by the way that thought is hilarious considering the xbone aunch line up is pathetic)

Nothing was "claimed" in the Op. Stop being a little **** and read the second post I made in the thread instead of turning all threads into a conspiracy.
USS_Data

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 USS_Data
Member since 2010 • 543 Posts

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"]I just read the link. Jakandsigz is really trying to spin this hard into some kind of pro for Microsoft WBoxingandGaming

Never once did he say what is claimed in the OP or imply that he is sccared of the xbone launch lineup (by the way that thought is hilarious considering the xbone aunch line up is pathetic) It can now be confirmed Jakandsigz is a deluded xbot shill trying to spin and spin like the typical sleazy Microosft politician His opinions are invalid and will be disregarded. Again, Fergal is saying that Sony knows it cant rest on the price advantage - that the PS4 will continue to bring the value- that Sony will continue to bring the fight...and will even ADAPT to counter anything Microsoft might do....etc You and your superiors at Microlimpdick NEED TO GO HOME, youre all drunk

GTA 5 poops all over TLOU and you give the playstation brand a bad name with your delusional drivel.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"] :lol: More tears! [QUOTE="Jonwh18"]Well look at it this way. Nation protector, like you said I would be banned before he was. Well he's gone. I'm not. I'll leave you to think about that. And what it means for you. Especially since heJakandsigz

don't know that he also said the same thing?Jonwh18
Lol, please stop being a pathetic desperate troll! If you have depression issues see your doctor! Don't follow me around with constant failures! You can't even keep up with your own shit little boy!

Exactly! It's all right the Nation Protector! I really don't know what else to say other then :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't understand how you can't comprehend this. 

Here let me lay it all out for you. 

Nation protector said that I would be banned before he was. 

You also said that I would be banned before you were. 

Yet he was wrong and is now banned. 

He was one of your much tamer alts. 

And now that alt is gone. 

What does that mean for the rest of your alts Nationprotector?

What does it mean for the alt you are currently using to ban dodge? 

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Jakandsigz

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] Exactly! It's all right the Nation Protector! I really don't know what else to say other then :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't understand how you can't comprehend this. 

Here let me lay it all out for you. 

He was one of your much tamer alts. 

And now that alt is gone. 

What does that mean for the rest of your alts Nationprotector?

What does it mean for the alt you are currently using to ban dodge? 

Jonwh18
No let ME break down your fail because you seem to have little grasp of how grammar works. You claim that I am him. You claim that "I said" that you would be banned before him. Then you said "well he's gone" and you are still addressing me.You can't be this stupid.
Well look at it this way. Nation protector, like you said I would be banned before he was. Well he's gone. I'm not. I'll leave you to think about that. And what it means for you. Especially since heJonwh18
Seriously stop being a whiny little baby! Let me break it down for you some more! Because then LATER, you say, while addressing me,:
what it means for you. Especially since heJonwh18
Notice you used "he" while you were still addressing me. :lol: And then in THIS POST, you say:

Here, without any proof but that's not the point, basically ADMITTED, that you were talking about him and not me and even SPLIT it up AGAIN like you did in the first quote. Even went and said "he" is now banned! Now you went from "me" saying you were going to be banned before me to "him" saying it, and then back to "me" and then saying that "you meant that I did it because I am him", and then back to "him" and then denying that but then in the last quote right above went back to "him then me then him" in only 3 sentences in the same post. You are a mess, why are you even posting? Does it make you feel better to follow people and be as insanely stupid as possible! Your desperation shows in your TEARS!!! At least you somewhat spelled correctly this time in your post but I have a feeling you will let the tears overflow again!

Edit Also lol at your posting format. Forgot which account you were on eh Brofists?
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"] No let ME break down your fail because you seem to have little grasp of how grammar works. You claim that I am him. You claim that "I said" that you would be banned before him. Then you said "well he's gone" and you are still addressing me.You can't be this stupid. [QUOTE="Jonwh18"]Well look at it this way. Nation protector, like you said I would be banned before he was. Well he's gone. I'm not. I'll leave you to think about that. And what it means for you. Especially since heJakandsigz

Seriously stop being a whiny little baby! Let me break it down for you some more! Because then LATER, you say, while addressing me,:
what it means for you. Especially since heJonwh18
Notice you used "he" while you were still addressing me. :lol: And then in THIS POST, you say:

Here, without any proof but that's not the point, basically ADMITTED, that you were talking about him and not me and even SPLIT it up AGAIN like you did in the first quote. Even went and said "he" is now banned! Now you went from "me" saying you were going to be banned before me to "him" saying it, and then back to "me" and then saying that "you meant that I did it because I am him", and then back to "him" and then denying that but then in the last quote right above went back to "him then me then him" in only 3 sentences in the same post. You are a mess, why are you even posting? Does it make you feel better to follow people and be as insanely stupid as possible! Your desperation shows in your TEARS!!! At least you somewhat spelled correctly this time in your post but I have a feeling you will let the tears overflow again!

Criticizing MY grammar? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 

That's funny comming from you Nation Protector!

"But I though you were slightly more intelligent at first to come to that conclusion. "

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Jakandsigz

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] Seriously stop being a whiny little baby! Let me break it down for you some more! Because then LATER, you say, while addressing me,: [QUOTE="Jonwh18"]what it means for you. Especially since heJonwh18

Criticizing MY grammar? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 

That's funny comming from you Nation Protector!

"But I though you were slightly more intelligent at first to come to that conclusion. "

I see you finally gave up and sprouted tears. Interesting, not only is that sentence correct grammar, but you are missing something. I think you failed to notice the fact all the words are spelled correctly! Poor Brofists/John! :lol: on that topic:

That's funny comming

Let the TEARS FLOW!!!
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Chutebox

No, that sentence is not correct.  Read again, carefully.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Jakandsigz

Chutebox
All the words are clearly spelled correctly. Please don't defend johns problem of being unable to spell.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Chutebox

[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

Jakandsigz

All the words are clearly spelled correctly. Please don't defend johns problem of being unable to spell.

No, read it carefully. though =/= thought.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

Well, the value of the Xbox is also shit atm.

Get rid of mandatory kinect and have a model that's $400, and get some good exclusive games (start throwing that money around MS) then we'll talk.

telefanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 telefanatic
Member since 2007 • 3008 Posts

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]sorry dude,didn't read beyond that, couldn't, nearly actually wet my self laughing, SONY can be just as Bad as MS when it comes to PR bluster or did you Forget there 'Xbox 360 is more expensive in the long run' Campaign or the bad mouthing they gave the Wii Campaign, every company is as bad as the other when it comes to PR bluster. It' nice and refreshing to see a guy who's being honest about the way things could go, the reason it's refreshing is because you don't see it often in Pr quotes. Saying that i would assume he's a Brit considering his position and we are ,in general, Grounded people.delta3074

i have been gaming for 27 years, my next console will be a Ps4, if i where to do brand loyalty it would be to nintendo , go where the games are, i choose the original Xbox because of morrowind, the Xbox 360 i chose because it had the most games in my favorite genre (see morrowind) and because i wanted to play oblivion, the Ps4 i am getting because it will be the cheapest way to play Elderscrolls online and i fancy a change from Halo to play some killzone, i don't have ANY loyalty to ANY company.

This is one awesome post my friend. I did the same thing last time switched from original Xbox to PS3 not because of brand loyalty but because of games. Before that i gamed on Dreamcast and switched to Xbox. Shenmue is my favorite game on DC, Halo was on Xbox, RE4 for Gamecube and Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2 for PS3.

BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 BoxingandGaming
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"] Sony is always respectful and remains humble

If you're not going to bother reading my post, why even respond to me then. You're just ramblimg on incoherently First off, the 360 was MORE expensive in the long run. 100$ wifi, 100$ hard drive, the yearly fees of XBL etc. A $600 PS3 already came with wi-fi and hard drive included plus free online. Do the math... A 360 cost a fortune more in the long run You want to equate Sony stating a FACT to Microsoft PR saying "we are way better than Sony" LOL (proves how much of a xbox fanboy you are) And in fact you prove my point even more so. Even when Sony was at their so called "worst" with the PS3 their PR was still stating facts. Go compare that to Microsoft's inflammatory, insulting, and delusional PR NOW. No comparison. You know, its funny how you have to go back more than half a decade just to bring up PR quotes from Sony that you think prove a "point" Let's focus on the present. Like I just told you go read some of Microsoft's current PR "we are better than Sony, our system is better" Oh...and the head of Microsoft going on the neogaf forums to spread FUD and try to downplay the PS4's power advantage is some of the most despicable and disgusting acts of PR ive ever seen in gaming Sony has grounds for a legal lawsuit against Microsoft for that. Not to mention the paid Microsoft shills hired to spread FUD on forums too. Microsoft is pure corporate sleaze and scum. No real gamers want them around. FACT is nothing Sony has ever said or done EVEN COMES CLOSE TO THE MANY insane PR catastrophes of Microaoft or insulting anti consumer acts of Microsoft. Hell, Microsoft also told gamers "if you dont have online, too bad...we have a product for 'people' like you, its called the 360" That is some of the most disgusting and insulting PR to video game consumers ive ever heard. Microsoft also categorizing countries that they dont view as importmat as 2nd/3rd tier countries. Despicable. Again, Microsoft is SO MUCH MORE WORSE IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. Microsoft is BY FAR THE WORST AND MOST anti-consumer company to EVER GET into gaming. You are living in denial. Microsoft needs to go already.Here is hoping Sony DESTROYS Microsoft once and for all this gen.Sony are the only ones keeping gaming pure and alive etc. p.s I feel weird calling you a fanboy too because you ARE OLD as heck.That makes your blind fanaticism of the xbox even more pathetic.You need a life.You need to grow up and STOP being such a lemming(xbot)
NameIess_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 NameIess_One
Member since 2013 • 1077 Posts

Sony is respectful and remains humble BoxingandGaming

They sure do! :lol:

BoxingandGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 BoxingandGaming

[QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"]Sony is respectful and remains humble NameIess_One

P.S *exert from a previous post that perfectly applies to you too* Go read some of Microsoft's current PR "we are better than Sony, our system is better" Oh...and the head of Microsoft going on the neogaf forums to spread FUD and try to downplay the PS4's power advantage is some of the most despicable and disgusting acts of PR ive ever seen in gaming Sony has grounds for a legal lawsuit against Microsoft for that. Not to mention the paid Microsoft shills hired to spread FUD on forums too. Microsoft is pure corporate sleaze and scum. No real gamers want them around. FACT is nothing Sony has ever said or done EVEN COMES CLOSE TO THE MANY insane PR catastrophes of Microaoft or insulting anti consumer acts of Microsoft. Hell, Microsoft also told gamers "if you dont have online, too bad...we have a product for 'people' like you, its called the 360" That is some of the most disgusting and insulting PR to video game consumers ive ever heard. Microsoft also categorizing countries that they dont view as importmat as 2nd/3rd tier countries. Despicable. Again, Microsoft is SO MUCH MORE WORSE IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. Microsoft is BY FAR THE WORST AND MOST anti-consumer company to EVER GET into gaming. You are living in denial. Its so obvious that you are a very DELUDED xbot.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Y

Yup, for value the XOne destroys the PS4.

For £430, I'm getting a custom built, high end console with an industry winning controller, a state of the art camera, a PROPER headset (LOL), a next generation user interface AND to top it all off, a free copy of racing sim king Forza 5.

or

I could spend £80 less on a PS4 and get an off-the-shelf console with no camera, inferior controller, gimped mic (LOL) and a failed UI.

NameIess_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 NameIess_One
Member since 2013 • 1077 Posts

[QUOTE="NameIess_One"]

[QUOTE="BoxingandGaming"]Sony is respectful and remains humble BoxingandGaming

P.S If you thought Sony was bad in 2006.. Go read some of Microsoft's current PR "we are better than Sony, our system is better" Oh...and the head of Microsoft going on the neogaf forums to spread FUD and try to downplay the PS4's power advantage is some of the most despicable and disgusting acts of PR ive evee sen in gaming Sony has grounds for a legal lawsuit against Microsoft for that. FACT is nothing Sony has ever said or done EVEN COMES CLOSE TO THE MANY insane PR catastrophes of Microaoft or insulting anti consumer acts of Microsoft. Hell, Microsoft told gamers "if you dont have online, too bad...we have a product for 'people' like you, its called the 360" That is some of the most disgusting and insulting PR to consumers ive ever heard. Microsoft also categorizing countries that they dont view as importmat as 2nd/3rd tier countries. Despicable. Again, Microsoft is SO MUCH WORSE IN EVERY WAY. Microsoft is BY FAR THE WORST AND MOST anti-consumer co pany to EVER GET into gaming. You are living in complete denial, and its obvious you are a very DELUDED xbox fanboy Microsoft needs to go already. Here is hoping Sony DESTROYS Microsoft once and for all this gen.

I don't care about Sony, and I care even less about MS.

All I know is, the PR doesn't get any worse than this:

"Microsoft does not concern us. Microsoft is not a technology company."

"The Xbox 360 is more of an Xbox 1.5 than a next generation console."

"This time, Microsoft has stated clearly that it is going after the PlayStation. However, they're going not after the PlayStation 3, but the PlayStation 2. They were looking at 2, and that's why [Xbox 360] became like that."

[nothing] good has come from the internet,period

"The PlayStation 3 is a computer. We do not need the PC."

"The first five million are going to buy it (PS3), whatever it is, even [if] it didn't have games."

This shit is hllarious, I can only hope they were this dumb on purpose, to provide some comedic relief. The statement about first five million buyers being mindless sheep is far more insulting than MS telling people to stick with the 360 if they don't have on-line (though that one is also embarassingly stupid).