Sony may copy alot of things from Nintendo according to sheep but....

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Dualshockin
Member since 2006 • 7826 Posts
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Zhengi
The trick question is,what good games :wink: ? On the Ds,yes,there're definately good games(Though the majority of them are ports),but on the Wii,with MP3 not going online,as well as SSBB,I dont see what good games you're talking about.....

Poor Sony fanboys. You should be the last ones trying to claim ownage on games. Zelda = about 3 million sold Wii Sports = 1 million sold in Japan Wii Play = 1 million sold in Japan What does the PS3 have?

Wait a minute:Nintendo fans are trying to claim ownage with WiiSports?lol and I thought the "lazy developer" excuse was sad............ Tell me,out of those games you listed,which one can outdo God Of War 2 in terms of graphics?

Wii Sports >> any game on the PS3 And we're talking about the PS3, not PS2. It's sad that you have to resort to last gen games to even have an argument. What? The PS3 can't stand for itself? Of course not. That's why you have to resort to big brother PS2 to defend little sister PS3.

lol,I chose the Ps2 because it's atleast comparable to the "revolutionary" Wii :wink: WiiSports looks like it could be done on the N64,are Nintendo fans really claiming ownage on this minigame......?

So you agree that the Wii and PS2 >> PS3 then. And once more, that mini-game >>>> any PS3 game currently out. 1 million seller and a system mover. Better believe it.

Ps2>>>All consoles out including Ps1,thus your logic fails? Doesnt WiiSports come boxed in the Wii?If that's the case,then I really dont see how the minigame>>>Any Ps3 game. Plus,have you seen its graphics :wink: ?
venture00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 venture00
Member since 2004 • 1060 Posts
[QUOTE="venture00"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="venture00"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Dualshockin
The trick question is,what good games :wink: ? On the Ds,yes,there're definately good games(Though the majority of them are ports),but on the Wii,with MP3 not going online,as well as SSBB,I dont see what good games you're talking about.....

Poor Sony fanboys. You should be the last ones trying to claim ownage on games. Zelda = about 3 million sold Wii Sports = 1 million sold in Japan Wii Play = 1 million sold in Japan What does the PS3 have?

Wait a minute:Nintendo fans are trying to claim ownage with WiiSports?lol and I thought the "lazy developer" excuse was sad............ Tell me,out of those games you listed,which one can outdo God Of War 2 in terms of graphics?

Zelda is better than GOW 2 both visually and technically. I have yet to play either, so I can't comment on gameplay.

LOZ:TP  God Of War 2:  What do you think?

God of War 2 = doctored screenshot show a real one, u'll see it looks like crap

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/763/763624p1.html Scroll down :| Here's a much larger version of the same screenshot:

I can still count the polygons in tha God of war 2 screen

Can you also count how many consoles the Ps2 has sold lol :wink: ? Show me a Wii pic that looks next-gen,everything on Wii can be done on last gen consoles.

Yes cuz u're a game developer right ? :roll:
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#53 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
[QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Dualshockin

SSBB...the game every Wii owner is looking forward to...GameCube controller required :lol:

Wait a minute:Are you telling me SSBB cant be played with the Wiimote? And here I was thinking the revolutionary controller would make it a better game........[/QUOTE um wait ssbb is getting online and mp3 is also as far as i remember. can i get a link that says there not. also yeah smash bros isnt using the wiimote at this point.
JimJackJose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 JimJackJose
Member since 2002 • 2937 Posts
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="JimJackJose"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][ LOZ:TP  God Of War 2:  What do you think?

Think about what? Gameplay or graphics? If graphics, then Zelda is much more detailed and larger in scale. If gameplay, then I'm not sure. I love both series respectively and really can't choose. Though they are both going to have a hard time topping the grand experience that was, Okami.

That gow2 picture really does not look very impressive. With the lack of AAA ps3 games I think the ps3 fanboys should stear clear of claiming ownage on gameplay.

Hmm,it doesnt look impressive compared to......? I could've sworn reviewers said it's the best looking Ps2 game to date.

It just doesnt look very good period. The background textures and geometry are unimpressive. There are blantant issues with the shadows. The texture on his weapon is all blured and uneven. The only thing that looks decent is the character model for kratos and the background. Unfortunately without playing the game I have no way of knowing if that background is just a backdrop or interactive. The second one posted of him flying looked alot better imo. Maybe I am just used to seeing better looking games. I am sure gow2 is great for a ps2 game. Unfortunately it will likely be the last good ps2 game.
Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Zhengi
Member since 2006 • 8479 Posts
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"]Ps2>>>All consoles out including Ps1,thus your logic fails? Doesnt WiiSports come boxed in the Wii?If that's the case,then I really dont see how the minigame>>>Any Ps3 game. Plus,have you seen its graphics :wink: ?

And that's why you have to go hide behind the PS2's back rather than have the PS3 fight its own battles. This is why Wii >>> PS3. Wii Sports is bundled in the US and Europe, but in Japan, it is sold separately. In Japan, home turf that belonged to Sony, they have bought 1 million copies of Wii Sports and Wii Play. That's why Wii Sports >>> any current PS3 game.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="venture00"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="venture00"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|venture00

Zelda is better than GOW 2 both visually and technically. I have yet to play either, so I can't comment on gameplay.

LOZ:TP  God Of War 2:  What do you think?

God of War 2 = doctored screenshot show a real one, u'll see it looks like crap

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/763/763624p1.html Scroll down :| Here's a much larger version of the same screenshot:

I can still count the polygons in tha God of war 2 screen

Can you also count how many consoles the Ps2 has sold lol :wink: ? Show me a Wii pic that looks next-gen,everything on Wii can be done on last gen consoles.

Yes cuz u're a game developer right ? :roll:

No,because this:  Looks better than this:
TheOneMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#57 TheOneMan
Member since 2006 • 2952 Posts
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][ LOZ:TP  God Of War 2:  What do you think?

Think about what? Gameplay or graphics? If graphics, then Zelda is much more detailed and larger in scale. If gameplay, then I'm not sure. I love both series respectively and really can't choose. Though they are both going to have a hard time topping the grand experience that was, Okami.

Hmm,true,going by gamespot,9.2>>>8.8 Graphicwise,Gow 2 is better looking,in both detail and overall art.Zelda has more icons on screen....... More comparisons:  Vs

Sorry, but Zelda still looks more impressive. I like how you're using doctored screens though. It shows how much of a cow you are.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"]Ps2>>>All consoles out including Ps1,thus your logic fails? Doesnt WiiSports come boxed in the Wii?If that's the case,then I really dont see how the minigame>>>Any Ps3 game. Plus,have you seen its graphics :wink: ?

And that's why you have to go hide behind the PS2's back rather than have the PS3 fight its own battles. This is why Wii >>> PS3. Wii Sports is bundled in the US and Europe, but in Japan, it is sold separately. In Japan, home turf that belonged to Sony, they have bought 1 million copies of Wii Sports and Wii Play. That's why Wii Sports >>> any current PS3 game.

I see you're avoiding my question...Hiding behind WiiPlay now are we :wink: ? How can this  Be better than this  Or is it another case of "lazy developers" ?
TheOneMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 TheOneMan
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"]No,because this:  Looks better than this:

Still using docotred screenshots? I wonder why some NG pictures look like that, but others look like this
JimJackJose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 JimJackJose
Member since 2002 • 2937 Posts
[QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][ LOZ:TP  God Of War 2:  What do you think?

Hmm,true,going by gamespot,9.2>>>8.8 Graphicwise,Gow 2 is better looking,in both detail and overall art.Zelda has more icons on screen....... More comparisons:  Vs

Sorry, but Zelda still looks more impressive. I like how you're using doctored screens though. It shows how much of a cow you are.

I was going to ask why all the aspect ratios are off on the gow2 screens lol....
ganon42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 ganon42
Member since 2004 • 1749 Posts
Talk all you want, but sales dont lie, ps3 is getting its a** kicked by something called a Wii.
Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Zhengi
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"]Ps2>>>All consoles out including Ps1,thus your logic fails? Doesnt WiiSports come boxed in the Wii?If that's the case,then I really dont see how the minigame>>>Any Ps3 game. Plus,have you seen its graphics :wink: ?

I see you're avoiding my question...Hiding behind WiiPlay now are we :wink: ? How can this  Be better than this  Or is it another case of "lazy developers" ?

If it isn't better, then why is it selling better? 1 million copies sold in Japan. Lazy developers? EA wishes they had those lazy developers if they can make a game that sells 1 million copies.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][ LOZ:TP  God Of War 2:  What do you think?

Yeah,all Ign images are doctored right :roll: ?And the Zelda image is manipulated too now?Typical case of damage control :)   I really dont know why Nintendo fans deny that their hardware is limited.........
Two400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#64 Two400
Member since 2006 • 2787 Posts
[QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"]Ps2>>>All consoles out including Ps1,thus your logic fails? Doesnt WiiSports come boxed in the Wii?If that's the case,then I really dont see how the minigame>>>Any Ps3 game. Plus,have you seen its graphics :wink: ?

If it isn't better, then why is it selling better? 1 million copies sold in Japan. Lazy developers? EA wishes they had those lazy developers if they can make a game that sells 1 million copies.

The Wii Boxing looks more fun. That's what makes it better. The EA thing looks more intimidating to the casual gamer. But , the lack of online still brings Nintendo down :(
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"]Ps2>>>All consoles out including Ps1,thus your logic fails? Doesnt WiiSports come boxed in the Wii?If that's the case,then I really dont see how the minigame>>>Any Ps3 game. Plus,have you seen its graphics :wink: ?

So EA games havent been able to sell 1 million :| ? http://www.forbes.com/technology/2006/12/15/video-games-bestsellers-tech-cx_mk_games06_1215sales.html?partner=rss "The year's top-selling game, according to retail data from market research firm NPD Group, is Electronic Arts' (nasdaq: ERTS - news - people ) Madden NFL '07." I believe EA stands for Electronic Arts,I could be wrong though......
Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Zhengi
The Wii Boxing looks more fun. That's what makes it better. The EA thing looks more intimidating to the casual gamer. But , the lack of online still brings Nintendo down :( Two400
Online is another issue, but I'm definitely there with you. Nintendo messed it up big time and I have no hope that they'll be able to fix it. That is the worst aspect of the Wii and I'm beyond disappointed.
TheOneMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 TheOneMan
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][ LOZ:TP  God Of War 2:  What do you think?

Yeah,all Ign images are doctored right :roll: ?And the Zelda image is manipulated too now?Typical case of damage control :)   I really dont know why Nintendo fans deny that their hardware is limited.........

The GOW 2 screens are at a higher resolution than the console can produce. Cows used this argument for Red Steel, so I can use it for GOW 2. Whoever said we were talking about the Wii? Zelda is a GC game, pure and simple.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="Two400"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"]Ps2>>>All consoles out including Ps1,thus your logic fails? Doesnt WiiSports come boxed in the Wii?If that's the case,then I really dont see how the minigame>>>Any Ps3 game. Plus,have you seen its graphics :wink: ?

The Wii Boxing looks more fun. That's what makes it better. The EA thing looks more intimidating to the casual gamer. But , the lack of online still brings Nintendo down :(

Imo,Fight Night is more fun,as i'd rather play a game with actual realism rather than play a cartoon. We must agree to disagree then.
Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Zhengi
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"]So EA games havent been able to sell 1 million :| ? http://www.forbes.com/technology/2006/12/15/video-games-bestsellers-tech-cx_mk_games06_1215sales.html?partner=rss "The year's top-selling game, according to retail data from market research firm NPD Group, is Electronic Arts' (nasdaq: ERTS - news - people ) Madden NFL '07." I believe EA stands for Electronic Arts,I could be wrong though......

So how many copies of Fight Night did EA sell solely on the PS3? I didn't say EA didn't have any million sellers. I'm saying EA would gladly take any "lazy devs" who can make a game that sells a million copies on one console.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][ LOZ:TP  God Of War 2:  What do you think?

The GOW 2 screens are at a higher resolution than the console can produce. Cows used this argument for Red Steel, so I can use it for GOW 2. Whoever said we were talking about the Wii? Zelda is a GC game, pure and simple.

So you're saying that IGN have doctored every single GOW 2 pic :roll: ?riiiiight................. Zelda is on Wii last I checked:  Yup,it's there,and it still looks worse than GOW 2 :)
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"]So EA games havent been able to sell 1 million :| ? http://www.forbes.com/technology/2006/12/15/video-games-bestsellers-tech-cx_mk_games06_1215sales.html?partner=rss "The year's top-selling game, according to retail data from market research firm NPD Group, is Electronic Arts' (nasdaq: ERTS - news - people ) Madden NFL '07." I believe EA stands for Electronic Arts,I could be wrong though......

So how many copies of Fight Night did EA sell solely on the PS3? I didn't say EA didn't have any million sellers. I'm saying EA would gladly take any "lazy devs" who can make a game that sells a million copies on one console.

Well,I dont know about Fight Night sales,but I know I proved you wrong before. I never said "lazy devs" make Wii games,Nintendo fans are the ones who claim every single Wii game is made by lazy devs :wink:
TheOneMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 TheOneMan
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"] So you're saying that IGN have doctored every single GOW 2 pic :roll: ?riiiiight................. Zelda is on Wii last I checked:  Yup,it's there,and it still looks worse than GOW 2 :)

IGN has yet to show us any gameplay screenshots, unlike Gamespot, just promotional shots. Just face it, and realize that those screenshots you keep posting are upscaled to make the game look better. Here are some actual screenshots:   This looks better than Zelda? I think not.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"] So you're saying that IGN have doctored every single GOW 2 pic :roll: ?riiiiight................. Zelda is on Wii last I checked:  Yup,it's there,and it still looks worse than GOW 2 :)

IGN has yet to show us any gameplay screenshots, unlike Gamespot, just promotional shots. Just face it, and realize that those screenshots you keep posting are upscaled to make the game look better. Here are some actual screenshots:   This looks better than Zelda? I think not.

Even I can do that :)   I guess it's back to square one...............
Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Zhengi
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"]Well,I dont know about Fight Night sales,but I know I proved you wrong before. I never said "lazy devs" make Wii games,Nintendo fans are the ones who claim every single Wii game is made by lazy devs :wink:

Hey, any lazy dev who can make a good game like Wii Sports and sell a million copies is okay in my book. In fact, there are several games I'm looking forward to that are not graphical powerhouses, mainly Godfather and Scarface. I'm a big fan of both and didn't get them last gen. Should be interesting on the Wii. And I'm not certain how you proved me wrong before.
TheOneMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 TheOneMan
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"] So you're saying that IGN have doctored every single GOW 2 pic :roll: ?riiiiight................. Zelda is on Wii last I checked:  Yup,it's there,and it still looks worse than GOW 2 :)

That's what you should have been doing in the first place. Comparing actual in-game shots. Just shots that aren't of one fish. At least I got shots of Kratos. I really don't want this argument to be going on forever. So I will just say right now that I think Zelda is the more visually pleasing game. As previously stated, I have yet to play either of these games, and when I do, I will get back to you on which one I think is better.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"] So you're saying that IGN have doctored every single GOW 2 pic :roll: ?riiiiight................. Zelda is on Wii last I checked:  Yup,it's there,and it still looks worse than GOW 2 :)

That's what you should have been doing in the first place. Comparing actual in-game shots. Just shots that aren't of one fish. At least I got shots of Kratos. I really don't want this argument to be going on forever. So I will just say right now that I think Zelda is the more visually pleasing game. As previously stated, I have yet to play either of these games, and when I do, I will get back to you on which one I think is better.

Actual in-game shots? If you have played GOW 1 you'd know every single shot posted is ingame,GOW 2 is no exception.The game is the best looking title on Ps2,yet for some reason you believe it looks unimpressive..... Anyways,it's all about opinion.Going by GameSpot,GOW 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOZ:TP.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"]Well,I dont know about Fight Night sales,but I know I proved you wrong before. I never said "lazy devs" make Wii games,Nintendo fans are the ones who claim every single Wii game is made by lazy devs :wink:

Hey, any lazy dev who can make a good game like Wii Sports and sell a million copies is okay in my book. In fact, there are several games I'm looking forward to that are not graphical powerhouses, mainly Godfather and Scarface. I'm a big fan of both and didn't get them last gen. Should be interesting on the Wii. And I'm not certain how you proved me wrong before.

I dont see this debate going anywhere,on one hand we have logic,on the other popular belief. EA have indeed sold over 1 million copies,thats where I proved you wrong :) All in all,WiiSports may be the best game ever to you,but to me it's a cartoon disguised as a mini-game......................
Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Zhengi
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"]Well,I dont know about Fight Night sales,but I know I proved you wrong before. I never said "lazy devs" make Wii games,Nintendo fans are the ones who claim every single Wii game is made by lazy devs :wink:

I dont see this debate going anywhere,on one hand we have logic,on the other popular belief. EA have indeed sold over 1 million copies,thats where I proved you wrong :) All in all,WiiSports may be the best game ever to you,but to me it's a cartoon disguised as a mini-game......................

EA has sold 1 million copies, but not all on the PS3 :) Anyway, you're right, this isn't going anywhere. Just agree to disagree.
TheOneMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 TheOneMan
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"] So you're saying that IGN have doctored every single GOW 2 pic :roll: ?riiiiight................. Zelda is on Wii last I checked:  Yup,it's there,and it still looks worse than GOW 2 :)

Actual in-game shots? If you have played GOW 1 you'd know every single shot posted is ingame,GOW 2 is no exception.The game is the best looking title on Ps2,yet for some reason you believe it looks unimpressive..... Anyways,it's all about opinion.Going by GameSpot,GOW 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOZ:TP.

When I meant in-game, I was implying that they showed the games for what they truly are, and not upscaled in resolution to smooth out the jaggies. I don't belive any screenshot of a game on last gen systems or the Wii that has no jaggies. Also, when did I say GOW 2 looks unimpressive? You seem to have some horriable comprehension skills. Point out one point in any of my posts in this thread that says that GOW 2 looks unimpressive. If anything, you're trying to make Zelda seem unimpressive, when in reality, it isn't. Especially since it's a GC game.
Weslii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Weslii
Member since 2007 • 2309 Posts
Doesn't bother me. I'll probable never get online with my Wii. Games like SSBB don't even need online for hundreds of hours of gameplay. Jesus, gaming is really dying since online was a must.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"] So you're saying that IGN have doctored every single GOW 2 pic :roll: ?riiiiight................. Zelda is on Wii last I checked:  Yup,it's there,and it still looks worse than GOW 2 :)

When I meant in-game, I was implying that they showed the games for what they truly are, and not upscaled in resolution to smooth out the jaggies. I don't belive any screenshot of a game on last gen systems or the Wii that has no jaggies. Also, when did I say GOW 2 looks unimpressive? You seem to have some horriable comprehension skills. Point out one point in any of my posts in this thread that says that GOW 2 looks unimpressive. If anything, you're trying to make Zelda seem unimpressive, when in reality, it isn't. Especially since it's a GC game.

I keep hearing Zelda as being a GC game,whilst it's also on Wii. Are Nintendo fans trying to hide behind GC because of GameSpot flopping TP?I think so.............. Those shots are ingame,go to the GOW 2 review on IGN and look at the shots,then tell me whether or not they're "doctored" :roll:
Ichiroisawsome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Ichiroisawsome
Member since 2006 • 713 Posts
i dont get it. are you tlaking about codes?abusedbunny
Because friends codes suck.
StealthSting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 StealthSting
Member since 2006 • 6915 Posts
[QUOTE="wooooode"]I would rather have a list of games coming out than a weak attempt with Home.Uptown
wow is that what you sheep are resorting to? poor guys

Well while I do agree with your topic, I also have to agree with his point. If you think really hard about it no new games have been annouced for PS3 in ages, unlike the Wii.