Sony may copy alot of things from Nintendo according to sheep but....

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Uptown
Member since 2002 • 10348 Posts
At least they didnt take their new network plans :lol: Give me Home anyday to those Friend Codes
abusedbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 abusedbunny
Member since 2007 • 1196 Posts
i dont get it. are you tlaking about codes?
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
ahh...its too late for a bashing thread without me..oh well I hope its flamebait enough till the morning
taker42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 taker42
Member since 2007 • 1614 Posts
ahh...its too late for a bashing thread without me..oh well I hope its flamebait enough till the morningpoopinloop32
Doubt it. Uptown is not as good as KeyWii, imo.
Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Uptown
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"]ahh...its too late for a bashing thread without me..oh well I hope its flamebait enough till the morningtaker42

im not striving to be like KeyWii
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"]ahh...its too late for a bashing thread without me..oh well I hope its flamebait enough till the morningtaker42

QFT, this thread flopped.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dualshockin
Member since 2006 • 7826 Posts
At least they didnt take their new network plans :lol: Give me Home anyday to those Friend CodesUptown
Lol I know what you mean,I invested in a Ds and the friend code system is horrible,I still dont know why Nintendo chose this.....
chansaet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 chansaet
Member since 2003 • 6280 Posts
We all know the friends codes suck. Atleast the sheeps can admit when there company makes something that sux unlike the cows who warships everything sony does. No Rumble hurry, $600 we love you.
Avatar image for Hungry_Homer111
Hungry_Homer111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 Hungry_Homer111
Member since 2005 • 22479 Posts
I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|
Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Uptown
I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Hungry_Homer111
good games like what? Sonic and Trauma Center? Nothing has Online to this point for the Wii.....Resistance, Call of Duty 3 and MotorStorm are great online, and you can play with people that ARENT on your friends list. *gasp*
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Dualshockin
I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Hungry_Homer111
The trick question is,what good games :wink: ? On the Ds,yes,there're definately good games(Though the majority of them are ports),but on the Wii,with MP3 not going online,as well as SSBB,I dont see what good games you're talking about.....
Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Uptown
[QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Dualshockin
The trick question is,what good games :wink: ? On the Ds,yes,there're definately good games(Though the majority of them are ports),but on the Wii,with MP3 not going online,as well as SSBB,I dont see what good games you're talking about.....

SSBB...the game every Wii owner is looking forward to...GameCube controller required :lol:
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Uptown
good games like what? Sonic and Trauma Center? Nothing has Online to this point for the Wii.....Resistance, Call of Duty 3 and MotorStorm are great online, and you can play with people that ARENT on your friends list. *gasp*

True,it seems that Nintendo arent quite prepared for online as Sony are,the Miis and friend codes could've been something great altogether,but they just arent bothering to do so.............
yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15 yoshi_64
Member since 2003 • 25261 Posts
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Uptown

SSBB...the game every Wii owner is looking forward to...GameCube controller required :lol:

Le proof? Classic controllers can be used, and they've never officially said it's not using the Wii remote. The Wii remote has enough buttons, they only said motion sensing wouldn't be used for it.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Uptown

Wait a minute:Are you telling me SSBB cant be played with the Wiimote? And here I was thinking the revolutionary controller would make it a better game........
Avatar image for Hungry_Homer111
Hungry_Homer111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#17 Hungry_Homer111
Member since 2005 • 22479 Posts
[QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Uptown

Trauma Center is a great game. :| And I can play ATV Offroad Fury for my PS2, which is more fun than MotorStorm. I can play COD 3 on Wii. I don't care if it doesn't have online gameplay. And I don't really care if I can't play with people on my friends list. I want to play against people I would care about owning in a game. I have so many games that I want for Wii right now, the only thing that is stopping me from getting them all is the time required to play them. If it wasn't for that, I would have at least 20 games for the Wii right now. I am a gamer with a wide range of games that I like to play. I like to play shooters, RPGs, platformers, puzzle games, and more. Right now, Wii has a great variety of games. I also am planning to get a 360, even though that will probably be more of a second console for me. I want games like GTA, Halo, etc. that I can't get on Wii. But I'm not planning on getting Xbox live, because I don't really care about online gameplay that much. I only plan to play Wii games online because it's free. But I'd rather play games like SSBB online against people I know that games that I don't like on the PS3 against people I don't know, or even against people I do know. If there's somebody online that I would like to play against, I can get their friend code. But I don't really care about playing agains people I don't know, so this doesn't really affect me. And if I did care about playing against people I don't know, I'd still rather play games that I like with friend codes than play games that I don't like against people I don't know, because I want to have fun playing the game online. Why play a bad game just because you can play it online with somebody you don't know? A bad game is a bad game, and that won't change just because it doesn't have friend codes.
kukukuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 kukukuk
Member since 2005 • 2406 Posts
you can play with people that ARENT on your friends list. *gasp*Uptown
I have never heard of a game where you can't play people that aren't on your friends list. The reason people diss friend codes is because they make it really complicated to make a friend's list. You have severely misunderstood Nintendo's online.
Avatar image for FFVII_Madness55
FFVII_Madness55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 FFVII_Madness55
Member since 2005 • 5504 Posts
I feel sorry for the Sheep... Not really.
lilrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 lilrush
Member since 2005 • 1695 Posts
[QUOTE="taker42"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"]ahh...its too late for a bashing thread without me..oh well I hope its flamebait enough till the morningX360PS3AMD05

QFT, this thread flopped.

It's humorus, now get a sense of humor!
Marka1700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Marka1700
Member since 2003 • 7500 Posts
[QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Dualshockin

Most good DS games are ports? I own Caslevania Portrait of Ruin , Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, New Super Mario Bros, FF3 (Remake not a port), Mario Kart DS, Yohis Island DS, Metiord Prime Hunters, Mario and Luigi Partners in Time, Sonic Rush. All good, none are ports
Marka1700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Marka1700
Member since 2003 • 7500 Posts

Rumor
wooooode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 wooooode
Member since 2002 • 16666 Posts
I would rather have a list of games coming out than a weak attempt with Home.
Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Uptown
I would rather have a list of games coming out than a weak attempt with Home.wooooode
wow is that what you sheep are resorting to? poor guys
Axel_rocks14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#25 Axel_rocks14
Member since 2007 • 780 Posts

...And i don't see anything wrong with that.
Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#26 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
Seriously, I don't get the furor over friend codes. Look at the DS multiplayer. If I want to play an online match, do you know what I have to do? Step 1: Log onto Nintendo WiFi Step 2: Press A Step 3: Press A That's it. Two button presses and I'm getting paired up with someone else for a throwdown in Tetris. Is it as convienent as it could be? No, definately not. But some people make it out to be some kind of deal breaker, or that it makes the online service broken. It isn't. So your friend lists take some more effort to assemble. Fun? No. Tragic? Calamitous? No.
lilrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#27 lilrush
Member since 2005 • 1695 Posts
I would rather have a list of games coming out than a weak attempt with Home.wooooode
@ ur sig - still more than xbox or gamecube.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Marka1700

Most good DS games are ports? I own Caslevania Portrait of Ruin , Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, New Super Mario Bros, FF3 (Remake not a port), Mario Kart DS, Yohis Island DS, Metiord Prime Hunters, Mario and Luigi Partners in Time, Sonic Rush. All good, none are ports

What about Super Mario 64 Ds,is that a remake :wink: ?
Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Zhengi
Member since 2006 • 8479 Posts

Poor Sony fanboys. You should be the last ones trying to claim ownage on games. Zelda = about 3 million sold Wii Sports = 1 million sold in Japan Wii Play = 1 million sold in Japan What does the PS3 have?
TheOneMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#30 TheOneMan
Member since 2006 • 2952 Posts
[QUOTE="Marka1700"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Dualshockin

What about Super Mario 64 Ds,is that a remake :wink: ?

No. It's a port with some additional extra content. Though it's a port that offers more extra content than any port I have seen on the PSP (Example: Tekken DR).
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Dualshockin
And exactly what games are those?Mario,Zelda,or Pokemon? The Wii's game library is atrocious,if it's not another offline Mario it's some Nickelodeon game......
venture00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 venture00
Member since 2004 • 1060 Posts
[QUOTE="wooooode"]I would rather have a list of games coming out than a weak attempt with Home.Dualshockin
And exactly what games are those?Mario,Zelda,or Pokemon? The Wii's game library is atrocious,if it's not another offline Mario it's some Nickelodeon game......

And u're talking about games ps3 has a lot now right? :roll:
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Zhengi

Poor Sony fanboys. You should be the last ones trying to claim ownage on games. Zelda = about 3 million sold Wii Sports = 1 million sold in Japan Wii Play = 1 million sold in Japan What does the PS3 have?

Wait a minute:Nintendo fans are trying to claim ownage with WiiSports?lol and I thought the "lazy developer" excuse was sad............ Tell me,out of those games you listed,which one can outdo God Of War 2 in terms of graphics?
TheOneMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 TheOneMan
[QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Dualshockin

Wait a minute:Nintendo fans are trying to claim ownage with WiiSports?lol and I thought the "lazy developer" excuse was sad............ Tell me,out of those games you listed,which one can outdo God Of War 2 in terms of graphics?

Zelda is better than GOW 2 both visually and technically. I have yet to play either, so I can't comment on gameplay.
venture00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 venture00
Eiji Aonuma doesnt think the same about wii graphics capabilitys ''Quizzed on whether or not there is room for visual improvement to the Zelda series on Wii, Aonuma responded: "With the Wii version of Twilight Princess, I was creating the Wii version of a GameCube game and wanted to make them similar, so I didn't use the Wii graphics capability to its full capacity. We could actually do a lot more with that and I'm looking forward to doing that." http://wii.ign.com/articles/771/771715p1.html
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="wooooode"]I would rather have a list of games coming out than a weak attempt with Home.venture00

And u're talking about games ps3 has a lot now right? :roll:

Motorstorm,Tekken 5,Resistance,Ridge Racer,Fight Night,Virtua Fighter 5,Def Jam Icon,NBA Street Homecourt,etc. Now do the same for Wii and notice how many Disney games and Spongebobs you'll find.
El_Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 El_Fanboy
Member since 2002 • 5789 Posts
nintendos online is a joke.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|TheOneMan

Zelda is better than GOW 2 both visually and technically. I have yet to play either, so I can't comment on gameplay.

LOZ:TP  God Of War 2:  What do you think?
TheOneMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TheOneMan
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][ LOZ:TP  God Of War 2:  What do you think?

Think about what? Gameplay or graphics? If graphics, then Zelda is much more detailed and larger in scale. If gameplay, then I'm not sure. I love both series respectively and really can't choose. Though they are both going to have a hard time topping the grand experience that was, Okami.
venture00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 venture00
[QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Dualshockin

God of War 2 = doctored screenshot show a real one, u'll see it looks like crap
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][ LOZ:TP  God Of War 2:  What do you think?

Think about what? Gameplay or graphics? If graphics, then Zelda is much more detailed and larger in scale. If gameplay, then I'm not sure. I love both series respectively and really can't choose. Though they are both going to have a hard time topping the grand experience that was, Okami.

Hmm,true,going by gamespot,9.2>>>8.8 Graphicwise,Gow 2 is better looking,in both detail and overall art.Zelda has more icons on screen....... More comparisons:  Vs
JimJackJose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 JimJackJose
Member since 2002 • 2937 Posts
[QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][ LOZ:TP  God Of War 2:  What do you think?

That gow2 picture really does not look very impressive. With the lack of AAA ps3 games I think the ps3 fanboys should stear clear of claiming ownage on gameplay.
Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Zhengi
[QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Dualshockin

Wii Sports >> any game on the PS3 And we're talking about the PS3, not PS2. It's sad that you have to resort to last gen games to even have an argument. What? The PS3 can't stand for itself? Of course not. That's why you have to resort to big brother PS2 to defend little sister PS3.
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts
Another day, another thread from Uptown that pwns the sheep.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|venture00

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/763/763624p1.html Scroll down :| Here's a much larger version of the same screenshot:
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="JimJackJose"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][ LOZ:TP  God Of War 2:  What do you think?

That gow2 picture really does not look very impressive. With the lack of AAA ps3 games I think the ps3 fanboys should stear clear of claiming ownage on gameplay.

Hmm,it doesnt look impressive compared to......? I could've sworn reviewers said it's the best looking Ps2 game to date.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Zhengi

Wii Sports >> any game on the PS3 And we're talking about the PS3, not PS2. It's sad that you have to resort to last gen games to even have an argument. What? The PS3 can't stand for itself? Of course not. That's why you have to resort to big brother PS2 to defend little sister PS3.

lol,I chose the Ps2 because it's atleast comparable to the "revolutionary" Wii :wink: WiiSports looks like it could be done on the N64,are Nintendo fans really claiming ownage on this minigame......?
venture00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 venture00
[QUOTE="venture00"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Dualshockin

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/763/763624p1.html Scroll down :| Here's a much larger version of the same screenshot:

I can still count the polygons in tha God of war 2 screen
Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Zhengi
[QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|Dualshockin

lol,I chose the Ps2 because it's atleast comparable to the "revolutionary" Wii :wink: WiiSports looks like it could be done on the N64,are Nintendo fans really claiming ownage on this minigame......?

So you agree that the Wii and PS2 >> PS3 then. And once more, that mini-game >>>> any PS3 game currently out. 1 million seller and a system mover. Better believe it.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="venture00"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="TheOneMan"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hungry_Homer111"]I'd take friend codes for good games over no friend codes for games that aren't good. :|venture00

I can still count the polygons in tha God of war 2 screen

Can you also count how many consoles the Ps2 has sold lol :wink: ? Show me a Wii pic that looks next-gen,everything on Wii can be done on last gen consoles.