Sony launching Spy Games

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7428 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@always_explicit said:

@Heil68 said:

@always_explicit:

I've had 4 RROD. My first one only after 1 month of having my console. Specail times. I wish MS would of put money into R&D, but as Peter Moore stated "Things Break"

Guess I cant trust MS to get it right this gen.

Xbone Preorder canceled.

blog it

I did so did the millions of other people who were sadly effected. MS's billion dollar screw up. :( How can you trust MS EVER again in light of that blunder?

Just for a second a hypothetical question. What if the PS4 rumors are true that it is overheating and the consoles die. Now you are torn and two companies just screwed you. What will you do?

#52 Posted by Spartan070 (16361 posts) -

The Sony Defense Force is in all-time damage control level in this thread....

#53 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7428 posts) -

@NameIess_One said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@NameIess_One said:

It's a standard ToU for a service with heavy on-line integration. Hardly a reason to claim ownage.

No one is claiming ownage. More like telling cows to STFU over the whole Kinect spy cam business. You know like Mr. Kutaragi fanboy extraordinaire.

Well... the Kinect is still a device capable of larger intrusions to one's privacy... even though I'm not the one for conspiracy theories, I'd still feel uncomfortable having a high-tech camera with a microphone in my living room.

Come on guy. Kinect allows better spying? When you have a Eye Toy (love that name) the amount of intrusion will be the same. Would it not?

#54 Posted by always_explicit (2932 posts) -

Why would a dillion bollar screw up upset me. Its not my dillion bollars. Got RRoD, sent it off, got an elite back. Service.

#55 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7428 posts) -

@Spartan070 said:

The Sony Defense Force is in all-time damage control level in this thread....

Wow, I had no idea they would get so bent over this. Bad day confirmed for the Sony Defense Force.

#56 Edited by Heil68 (45245 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Heil68 said:

@always_explicit said:

@Heil68 said:

@always_explicit:

I've had 4 RROD. My first one only after 1 month of having my console. Specail times. I wish MS would of put money into R&D, but as Peter Moore stated "Things Break"

Xbone Preorder canceled.

blog it

I did so did the millions of other people who were sadly effected. MS's billion dollar screw up. :( How can you trust MS EVER again in light of that blunder?

Just for a second a hypothetical question. What if the PS4 rumors are true that it is overheating and the consoles die. Now you are torn and two companies just screwed you. What will you do?

235 watt PSU, 85MM fan with a tubed heat sink . The PS4 does in fact run cooler than the PS3 as stated by multiple official reports including the FCC one.

But I got a warranty with my Quad, I'll just take it back and exchange it for the next 2 years and go on supporting Sony who is pushing the industry forward with their innovation-->technology and value, all the while being couple with Sony's award winning, industry leading developers.

What will you do if the xbone overheats and dies?

#57 Posted by always_explicit (2932 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Heil68 said:

@always_explicit said:

@Heil68 said:

@always_explicit:

Xbone Preorder canceled.

blog it

235 watt PSU, 85MM fan with a tubed heat sink . The PS4 does in fact run cooler than the PS3 as stated by multiple official reports including the FCC one.

But I got a warranty with my Quad, I'll just take it back and exchange it for the next 2 years and go on supporting Sony who is pushing the industry forward with their innovation-->technology and value, all the while being couple with Sony's award winning, industry leading developers.

INNOVATION....lol

#58 Posted by danabo (2474 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Heil68 said:

@always_explicit said:

@Heil68 said:

@always_explicit:

Xbone Preorder canceled.

blog it

Dat innovation!

#59 Edited by NameIess_One (559 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@NameIess_One said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@NameIess_One said:

It's a standard ToU for a service with heavy on-line integration. Hardly a reason to claim ownage.

No one is claiming ownage. More like telling cows to STFU over the whole Kinect spy cam business. You know like Mr. Kutaragi fanboy extraordinaire.

Well... the Kinect is still a device capable of larger intrusions to one's privacy... even though I'm not the one for conspiracy theories, I'd still feel uncomfortable having a high-tech camera with a microphone in my living room.

Come on guy. Kinect allows better spying? When you have a Eye Toy (love that name) the amount of intrusion will be the same. Would it not?

You referring to the PS4 camera?

The Kinect is much more integrated into the Xbox ecosystem than the "EyeToy" is integrated into the PS4 one.

#60 Edited by Heil68 (45245 posts) -

@danabo:

IKR?!?!? Only 4 DAYS left brah!!!! You going to midnight launch too??!?!?!? Hit me up on PSN, we'll be in gaming heaven and it will be #legendary.

#61 Posted by danabo (2474 posts) -

@Heil68 It doesn't launch here until the 29th :(

#62 Posted by BruceBenzing (344 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

Look it's the biggest liar and exaggerator on SW making another lame topic that is way over exaggerated again.

When did Tormentos arrive?

#63 Posted by Heil68 (45245 posts) -

@always_explicit:

For heavens sakes don't forget TECHNOLOGY and VALUE along with INNOVATION. The hallmarks of Sony consoles for the last 20 years.

#64 Posted by BruceBenzing (344 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@always_explicit:

For heavens sakes don't forget TECHNOLOGY and VALUE along with INNOVATION. The hallmarks of Sony consoles for the last 20 years.

What innovation?

#65 Edited by jimmypsn (4425 posts) -

Sony is pathetic. Trying to sneak this in 4 days before PS4 launch. This is so devious. Can't wait for Sony to go under. BS company.

#66 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7428 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Heil68 said:

@always_explicit said:

@Heil68 said:

@always_explicit:

Xbone Preorder canceled.

blog it

Then I will sell my soul.

#67 Posted by Animal-Mother (26962 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Are you mad at Google for monitoring your emails and search history so they can sell your details to ad companies? You are mad at the NSA for logging every email and phone call you make? Are you mad at your ISP who records and monitors everything you do on the internet?

See how stupid this is?

#68 Posted by clyde46 (46634 posts) -

@jimmypsn said:

Sony is pathetic. Trying to sneak this in 4 days before PS4 launch. This is so devious. Can't wait for Sony to go under. BS company.

I sure as hell don't want them to go under, who will make the best broadcast gear then?