Sony: Game Over....................

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#101 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Joedgabe said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Joedgabe said:

it would be illegal for M$ to buy out Sony's exclusives.

It wouldn't be illegal to get big titles on board such a the rumored Fallout 4.

It kinda is... it'll be like MC donalds buying out one of the major chicken farm so the competition doesn't get any. You think M$ wouldn't have done it already? ofcouse they would have, if anything they most likely have tried already. If they're willing to spend 400m dollars for some exclusive football deal they surely can throw off maybe even a billion to screw over it's competition. It doesn't matter how you defend M$, they're a serious shady company with power. The best they can get out of it is exclusive content or another exclusive game but not a franchise like this one in order to sabotage the other company. < - that's illegal.

It is not illegal for MS to put a suitcase full of cash in DICE's studios and say "Make it only for the X1" DICE can do what ever they want.

It is illegal, because if they can do that for 1 game they can do that for all games. One thing is for the game to stop production and M$ funding it for it to be made to their platform the other is to pay outside production to sabotage the competitor. Sabotaging is illegal, and it can get sued for any money lost due to the sabotage.

Gun-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#102 Gun-Unit
Member since 2003 • 9866 Posts

Even if sony did,i'am willing to bet it will not be the death of playstation, not when so many companies are fighting for the living room. Playstation is a big name and if sony went under, there's a huge chance for another big name company to bid on it and that would be worse news for MS.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

That's a very scary number, especially if you're a sony drone.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@CrumUnderMe:

AHH COW TEARS...!!

take it easy. i'm not spamming anything. i can post pix with my comments if i want. its not like i'm just posting shii and not commenting crybaby.

Avatar image for deactivated-603db33572396
deactivated-603db33572396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By deactivated-603db33572396
Member since 2007 • 361 Posts

god i hate spam.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By tymeservesfate

@Joedgabe:

i think you mean its not fair...but its not actually illegal.

@CrumUnderMe:

i don't think you know what exactly spamming is friend. ur loud and wrong.

and if i'm wrong have a mod tell me n explain how adding pictures along with your comment is spamming....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 deactivated-603db33572396

it should be illegal but god damn lobbyists in washington making it legal for gamespot posters to SPAM

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 tymeservesfate

@CrumUnderMe:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 deactivated-603db33572396

@tymeservesfate said:

@CrumUnderMe:

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

Lol every time you see that dumb ass xbone avatar you know this thread will be epic fail.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#111  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9475 Posts

Did anybody even read this?

How about this?

“Based on latest financial disclosure Sony Corporation has Probability Of Bankruptcy of 78%. This is 182.34% higher than that of Consumer Goods sector, and 163.57% higher than that of Electronic Equipment industry, The Probability Of Bankruptcy for all stocks is 122.48% lower than the firm.”

That doesn't even make any sense..... Everything has at least a chance to go bankrupt. Saying X1 only has a 1% chance of failing means it STILL has a chance to fail.... Someone pulled these numbers straight out of their ass and then threw in other impossible numbers that don't even coincide with anything.... 78% chance of bankruptcy is 182.34% higher than that of consumer goods? What consumer goods? From what company.. not to mention that would mean that "consumer goods has MORE THAN a 100% chance to NOT fail... which doesn't make a damn bit of sense...

Even if this were based off of anything factual, which it obviously is not, predicting sales of a company two years from now that is up and coming in several key areas makes no sense to put a probability of bankruptcy.

The link to Electronic Equipment looked a lot more legit until you click on SONY and see discrepancies within the page... like the fact it says there is a 76% chance, but in the writing to the right of that it says it is higher....

looks pretty legit... heh

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#113  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

We'll see what happens next year. If Sony starts selling building and stocks again, we'll know things aren't improving.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#114  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44503 Posts

hard to say, this is the first year since Sony gutted itself to its bare bones and we've yet to see if that can go a full year and survive on its revenue generation alone

if not they don't have many assets left yet to sell, they've $23 billion worth of free assets left and about $7 billion of that is goodwill so they've really only another $16 billion yet to bargain with before they're in real trouble

right now their profits at best will be marginal

and as far as the PS4 goes, no matter how well it sells commercially it won't do anything to save them, however it might be the one remaining asset worth buying when they finally do need to start dividing up the property to sell to pay off its debts

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2135 Posts

And remember when lems were sayin the ps4 because of Sony's financial situation couldn't make a strong console, or certainly a console stronger then Microsoft ya how did that turn out again. Oh and then sony sold a FREAKIN MILLION CONSOLE in a day, yea they're in SOOOO MUCH TROUBLE.........STFU

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#116 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@CrumUnderMe:

i think you mean its not fair...but its not actually illegal.

@Joedgabe:

i don't think you know what exactly spamming is friend. ur loud and wrong.

and if i'm wrong have a mod tell me n explain how adding pictures along with your comment is spamming....

It is illegal. o.o

http://definitions.uslegal.com/s/sabotage/

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 tymeservesfate

@Syn_Valence said:

And remember when lems were sayin the ps4 because of Sony's financial situation couldn't make a strong console, or certainly a console stronger then Microsoft ya how did that turn out again. Oh and then sony sold a FREAKIN MILLION CONSOLE in a day, yea they're in SOOOO MUCH TROUBLE.........STFU

u have no idea what ur talking about...

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

if Fallout 4 turn out to be a PC/Xbox One only game. i will cry of happiness,. Fallout 4 might even start a new era of RPG and change gaming forever.

Real

so MS can get a much needed edge. Please God. Make it happen.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#119 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17637 Posts

Anybody who revels in the demise of a company needs to grow up. People lose their jobs, there's less competition to push each other to do better, and we all lose out in the end.

TC, hit puberty. Losing any of the big three would suck, despite your fanboy desires.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#120  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Sony didn't 'die' during last gen, so i'm sure it won't this gen. PS4 is selling pretty well, and most devs are loving the system.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

Meanwhile the potential CEO and important shareholders want to get rid of Xbox.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#122  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5819 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

He's not the potential CEO any more, keep up.

They don't want to get rid, they want to sell on. Which isn't as bad as a company going pop.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@Crossel777: you actually got a laugh out of me on that one. Cheers to you mate!

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 FoxbatAlpha

@MirkoS77: I'm not saying the entire company will vanish and everything will be gone. That's why I mentioned Sears. Their bankruptcy allows them to restructure and stay afloat.

What I am saying is major change is coming to Sony. From Kaz down could be a complete restructure along with products being eliminated.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178807 Posts

LOL TC doesn't read his own link.....sad but then i looked to see who TC was...and well...it's expected.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

http://gaminrealm.com/2013/12/30/sony-79-chance-bankrupt-2-years/

" While it wouldn’t be factual to say that SNE will fail in the next 2 years (it’s all a guess), the 78.49% figure is based off of real, actual numbers. Many will consider this number overly inflated, but it all doesn’t sound too far-fetched when you take into consideration some of the things that have been happening over in Sony Land. Last year, Sony’s market value was slashed down to “junk” status, and they’ve sold multiple HQ buildings as well.

Not to mention, Sony still hasn’t recovered from all of the money they’ve lost on the PS3, and the Vita is still not profitable and isn’t selling as well as it should.

For comparative purposes, Macroaxis is stating that Nintendo has only a 22% chance of failing in the next 2 years, which is very ironic considering the fact that the majority of gamers and journalists online are always claiming that Nintendo is in imminent danger, when in reality Nintendo is very healthy and Sony is the actually the one closest to failing out of the console manufacturers. Microsoft is sitting off to the side with only 1% chance of failure.

Personally, I feel that Sony will be just fine and this is just a statistic, it doesn’t mean something will actually happen at the end of the day. I’ve been fully aware of Sony’s financial woes for the last 7 years (unlike most gamers) but at the same time, I feel that they are a smart enough corporation to turn things around."

So this is just someone's prediction but it is writing on the wall that we can all read. Don't mention the 2.1 million PS/4 consoles sold as helping this. When something is sold at a loss, money is only recouped in the long term.

Personally I think things may be cut from different lines but the important thing to remember is this company is run by it's engineers who have too much stubborn pride to make a drastic change. Look on the bright side cows, Sears got to stay in business after it claimed bankruptcy!

http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2012/09/08/the-ten-year-decline-of-sony/

This could be the start of how easy it is going to be for Microsoft to start buying up exclusives. Discuss.

NOTE: This is probably why TitanFall isn't coming to anything with a "Sony" name on it. You cant have the soon to be biggest GOTY on shaky ground.

Enjoy!

What does sony having financial problems has to do with MS paying for exclusives.? They have been doing it since they got into the industry.

Titanfall sequel was basically confirmed for PS4,and is a multiplatform game i don't need an xbox one to play it..hahaha

So sad is the xbox line up of games that they hype multiplatforms.lol

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 FoxbatAlpha

@Suppaman100 said:

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/digital-and-mobile/1564992/business-matters-sonys-electronics-division-worth-zero

http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/22/sony-board-discussing-whether-to-split-entertainment-and-electronics-divisions/

There is the same talk going on over at your beloved, crumbling Sony.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@LJS9502_basic said:

LOL TC doesn't read his own link.....sad but then i looked to see who TC was...and well...it's expected.

Since I like you, humor me. What part didn't I read? What is the hurt in answering that and adding to your already unacknowledged post total?

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

Sony is the Blackberry of consumer electronics. Its only a matter of time.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 FoxbatAlpha

@tormentos said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

http://gaminrealm.com/2013/12/30/sony-79-chance-bankrupt-2-years/

" While it wouldn’t be factual to say that SNE will fail in the next 2 years (it’s all a guess), the 78.49% figure is based off of real, actual numbers. Many will consider this number overly inflated, but it all doesn’t sound too far-fetched when you take into consideration some of the things that have been happening over in Sony Land. Last year, Sony’s market value was slashed down to “junk” status, and they’ve sold multiple HQ buildings as well.

Not to mention, Sony still hasn’t recovered from all of the money they’ve lost on the PS3, and the Vita is still not profitable and isn’t selling as well as it should.

For comparative purposes, Macroaxis is stating that Nintendo has only a 22% chance of failing in the next 2 years, which is very ironic considering the fact that the majority of gamers and journalists online are always claiming that Nintendo is in imminent danger, when in reality Nintendo is very healthy and Sony is the actually the one closest to failing out of the console manufacturers. Microsoft is sitting off to the side with only 1% chance of failure.

Personally, I feel that Sony will be just fine and this is just a statistic, it doesn’t mean something will actually happen at the end of the day. I’ve been fully aware of Sony’s financial woes for the last 7 years (unlike most gamers) but at the same time, I feel that they are a smart enough corporation to turn things around."

So this is just someone's prediction but it is writing on the wall that we can all read. Don't mention the 2.1 million PS/4 consoles sold as helping this. When something is sold at a loss, money is only recouped in the long term.

Personally I think things may be cut from different lines but the important thing to remember is this company is run by it's engineers who have too much stubborn pride to make a drastic change. Look on the bright side cows, Sears got to stay in business after it claimed bankruptcy!

http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2012/09/08/the-ten-year-decline-of-sony/

This could be the start of how easy it is going to be for Microsoft to start buying up exclusives. Discuss.

NOTE: This is probably why TitanFall isn't coming to anything with a "Sony" name on it. You cant have the soon to be biggest GOTY on shaky ground.

Enjoy!

What does sony having financial problems has to do with MS paying for exclusives.? They have been doing it since they got into the industry.

Titanfall sequel was basically confirmed for PS4,and is a multiplatform game i don't need an xbox one to play it..hahaha

So sad is the xbox line up of games that they hype multiplatforms.lol

I swear you are fu7king brain dead. I explained why financial problems would make a investing developer sketchy on putting a game on a console that has a very bleak future.

Don't dance around and claim victory on "TitanFall sequel basically confirmed". IF................that ever happens it will be years down the road. So I wasn't pumping it to be exclusive (again), just that you cant play it on a PS4.

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#132  Edited By GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

Fortunately Microsoft's goal is to make money, and spending millions to cut off Sony's exclusives isn't profitable enough to be a sensible course of action. If Sony is down, then someone else will simply replace it. Even if no replacement will be there, the other parties like Nintendo or the PC platform will benefit just as much from it as Microsoft. Considering Microsoft's vast powers, it really shouldn't be difficult for Microsoft to destroy any other competitor in the console market. It's simply that its shareholders are not so out-worldly idiotic to consider the idea.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By tormentos

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Vatusus said:

Lems are a sad pathetic bunch

lem: "Well, since MS cant beat the power of the PlayStation brand with legit means, lets hope Sony goes to bankruptcy so that MS can take over"

*crosses fingers*

lems are getting desperate

No. I am confident with the games that are lined up that MS has already got 2014 wrapped up with the great games coming out. Paper specs are one thing but when you sit in your room and use your PS4 for Porn Hub and the X1 has the games, that is $400 wasted.

I am not hoping Sony goes under.................well ok maybe a little.

What games MS has coming on 2014 that has it wrapped up.?

Titanfall multiplatform no one needs and xbox one to play that game,or pay $620 dollars for a half game.

Quantum Break doesn't have a concrete release date either,and i am sure Halo 5 will not hit on 2014.

Yes you are hoping for sony to go under,sadly is not going to happen and Sony now is beating MS ass on their only 2 markets,imagine how worse it is on the ones sony win by default...lol

And to think sony has financial problems and still is beating MS,last time something like this happen,the PS2 destroyed Sega,sadly MS can't even beat a financially bad sony...lol

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

what only dumbasses will get it 360, lower player count, exceptionally lower graphics fidelity, smaller maps i guess, and it will most likely P2P servers unlike PC and Xbox One version.

yep i know X360 titanfall version will make the most money to MS since it was cheaper to develop, but it will fall short compared to Xbox One /PC master race versions.

sorry my english. i know it bloody sucks.

If your excuse to get Titanfall on the xbox one is graphics,then get it on PC with $620 which you need to spend to play that game on xbox one,you build a stronger than xbox one PC,hell with $620 you build one more powerful than the PS4 to.

Titanfall is irrelevant,is a multiplatform game no one needs and xbox one to play it,and most people will get it on 360,way less expensive.

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

sony might be needed for a while to keep Naughty Dog Healthy until they learn how to use nextgen consoles and start developing for Xbox One.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

Some of you have no hope.

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Spare me your total bullshit. MS went on stage first and Sony was all set to go ahead with the DRM as well as all the publishers. Sony then decided to pull all this "for gamer" crap out of their ass right in the last minute.

You stupid cows think Sony cares about you. NO corporation gives a fu7k about you. I am tired of Sony and they need to go as well as the brainwashed idiots that keep spreading their filth like yourself.

HAhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

Yeah because plans change at last minute right.? So tell why the PS4 didn't need and update to strip DRM while the xbox one need it on.?

You are Blackace tween brother,you pull some sh** from out of your a$$,it make you look so desperate and full of damage control.lol

So Sony stopped the PS4 from been manufacture,and now sony changed DRM at last minute any more of those theories that you want to share with us.? Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa//

That sweet bolded Meltdown..hahahaha

@k1ngd0m4g3rul3z said:

He's right you doof.

Sony was going to implement DRM and still is next gen at the latest.

If you really believe the Whole "for gamers" pr bs I pity you and this Earth.

No...

Sony had a patent for blocking used games,just like they have a patent for dual GPU,and just like many other patents that sony has and many other companies do but don't use.

Did MS had a patent for blocking used games.? Yet they were the one with a confirmed plan to block used games,funny how things turn out,if it wasn't for sony and the huge push Neogaf did,you people would be unable to even lend a game to your friends,funny how sony even had a video mucking MS on how to share games on PS4.

Sony never hinted at blocking used games,even on February when the showed the first games,MS remained silent,even that the rumors were out since early 2012,and on may when they did the unveiling,they refuse to confirm used games been block,24 hours check ups and all that crap,they dance around the thing each one trowing the hot potato one to another,until they confirmed it and all hell broke loose.

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4861 Posts

Bankruptcy might be the best thing for Sony. It would allow them to release their some of their debts, restructure the company and give them leverage to restructure employee benefits. The company will continue though.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#135 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@Wasdie said:

Sony has been "dead" since 2009. Guess what, they are still around. Beating a dead horse at this point.

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#136  Edited By k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

If Sony goes away

Microsoft will release one exclusive every 3 years lol

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@tormentos said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Vatusus said:

Lems are a sad pathetic bunch

lem: "Well, since MS cant beat the power of the PlayStation brand with legit means, lets hope Sony goes to bankruptcy so that MS can take over"

*crosses fingers*

lems are getting desperate

No. I am confident with the games that are lined up that MS has already got 2014 wrapped up with the great games coming out. Paper specs are one thing but when you sit in your room and use your PS4 for Porn Hub and the X1 has the games, that is $400 wasted.

I am not hoping Sony goes under.................well ok maybe a little.

What games MS has coming on 2014 that has it wrapped up.?

Titanfall multiplatform no one needs and xbox one to play that game,or pay $620 dollars for a half game.

Quantum Break doesn't have a concrete release date either,and i am sure Halo 5 will not hit on 2014.

Yes you are hoping for sony to go under,sadly is not going to happen and Sony now is beating MS ass on their only 2 markets,imagine how worse it is on the ones sony win by default...lol

And to think sony has financial problems and still is beating MS,last time something like this happen,the PS2 destroyed Sega,sadly MS can't even beat a financially bad sony...lol

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

what only dumbasses will get it 360, lower player count, exceptionally lower graphics fidelity, smaller maps i guess, and it will most likely P2P servers unlike PC and Xbox One version.

yep i know X360 titanfall version will make the most money to MS since it was cheaper to develop, but it will fall short compared to Xbox One /PC master race versions.

sorry my english. i know it bloody sucks.

If your excuse to get Titanfall on the xbox one is graphics,then get it on PC with $620 which you need to spend to play that game on xbox one,you build a stronger than xbox one PC,hell with $620 you build one more powerful than the PS4 to.

Titanfall is irrelevant,is a multiplatform game no one needs and xbox one to play it,and most people will get it on 360,way less expensive.

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

sony might be needed for a while to keep Naughty Dog Healthy until they learn how to use nextgen consoles and start developing for Xbox One.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

Some of you have no hope.

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Spare me your total bullshit. MS went on stage first and Sony was all set to go ahead with the DRM as well as all the publishers. Sony then decided to pull all this "for gamer" crap out of their ass right in the last minute.

You stupid cows think Sony cares about you. NO corporation gives a fu7k about you. I am tired of Sony and they need to go as well as the brainwashed idiots that keep spreading their filth like yourself.

HAhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

Yeah because plans change at last minute right.? So tell why the PS4 didn't need and update to strip DRM while the xbox one need it on.?

You are Blackace tween brother,you pull some sh** from out of your a$$,it make you look so desperate and full of damage control.lol

So Sony stopped the PS4 from been manufacture,and now sony changed DRM at last minute any more of those theories that you want to share with us.? Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa//

That sweet bolded Meltdown..hahahaha

@k1ngd0m4g3rul3z said:

He's right you doof.

Sony was going to implement DRM and still is next gen at the latest.

If you really believe the Whole "for gamers" pr bs I pity you and this Earth.

No...

Sony had a patent for blocking used games,just like they have a patent for dual GPU,and just like many other patents that sony has and many other companies do but don't use.

Did MS had a patent for blocking used games.? Yet they were the one with a confirmed plan to block used games,funny how things turn out,if it wasn't for sony and the huge push Neogaf did,you people would be unable to even lend a game to your friends,funny how sony even had a video mucking MS on how to share games on PS4.

Sony never hinted at blocking used games,even on February when the showed the first games,MS remained silent,even that the rumors were out since early 2012,and on may when they did the unveiling,they refuse to confirm used games been block,24 hours check ups and all that crap,they dance around the thing each one trowing the hot potato one to another,until they confirmed it and all hell broke loose.

I skipped all the bullshit and will just address the last part. Sony has more than hinted DRM...........they updated their TOS with it. While they might not enforce it now, they have started getting people to agree to it.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#138  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@lhughey said:

Bankruptcy might be the best thing for Sony. It would allow them to release their some of their debts, restructure the company and give them leverage to restructure employee benefits. The company will continue though.

/thread.

Bravo!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 tormentos

@blackace said:

We'll see what happens next year. If Sony starts selling building and stocks again, we'll know things aren't improving.

See Foxbatalpha tween brother...But but he is a manticore....lol Next year sony will kick MS ass so hard that you will open 3 new accounts just so one one see you defend the xbox one from yours..hahaha

What make this all the sweeter is that even that sony had to sell some building still had enough to beat MS ass on US and UK,taking the market from MS and deliver the best next console to people.

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

if Fallout 4 turn out to be a PC/Xbox One only game. i will cry of happiness,. Fallout 4 might even start a new era of RPG and change gaming forever.

Real

so MS can get a much needed edge. Please God. Make it happen.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... That sh** will do nothing..

@tdkmillsy said:

@Suppaman100 said:

He's not the potential CEO any more, keep up.

They don't want to get rid, they want to sell on. Which isn't as bad as a company going pop.

Why do you think they want to sell it.? 12 years and not a single cent in profits,just losses alto it may appear that MS is doing money,they loss so much of it on the first 6 years of the brand that they have yet to come clean and actually make out everything they loss,so yeah is reason enough to sell it,even more now that the brand still have some life,selling it after a defeat against the PS4 will lower the asking price.

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Suppaman100 said:

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/digital-and-mobile/1564992/business-matters-sonys-electronics-division-worth-zero

http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/22/sony-board-discussing-whether-to-split-entertainment-and-electronics-divisions/

There is the same talk going on over at your beloved, crumbling Sony.

Yeah i am sure that splitting the company is non longer an issue,considering how sony shatter all sales records for the console market even the PS2 ones,and is selling all the consoles it can produce in a heart beat,it is what make it even better Sony is beating the crap out of MS even that it has problem,that crap and bad MS is that it can't even beat a company with financial problems.. It most be eating inside..hahahahaha

1 million 1 day in NA it took MS 10 days to do that on NA...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The xbox one is doom.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60679 Posts

" Personally, I feel that Sony will be just fine and this is just a statistic, it doesn’t mean something will actually happen at the end of the day"

. And thus SDC, thank you SONY and a special shout out out for giving us the most powerful video game console to have ever been created in the history of video games. By gamers for gamers, the SONY way.

Get your PS4 and add me-BroknOath. :D

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#141  Edited By -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

Why would Bethesda make a deal to do Fallout 4 exclusive to X1? What is to gain out of that? It makes sense for games like Titanfall, b/c it is an unproven IP. It needs funding due to its inherent risks. Fallout 4 is about as risky as another Avengers movie at this point.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 tormentos
@FoxbatAlpha said:

I swear you are fu7king brain dead. I explained why financial problems would make a investing developer sketchy on putting a game on a console that has a very bleak future.

Don't dance around and claim victory on "TitanFall sequel basically confirmed". IF................that ever happens it will be years down the road. So I wasn't pumping it to be exclusive (again), just that you cant play it on a PS4.

Dude sony financials mean sh** to developers your moron,the PS4 sold 1 million units in 1 day in NA alone that bring music to their ears,funny enough the PS4 is selling more multiplatform games than the xbox one..

Oh and that is something developers do look at the time of thinking if they put an exclusive game or not,EA most be crying now knowing how the PS4 is selling,for giving Titanfall to MS,which is the reason why they confirmed that is only 1 game,and that the sequel is not MS exclusive...hahahaha

MS will have to give EA much money for a sequel of Titanfall to not appear on PS4 that it would not even make a good business decision for MS,this is all dollars and numbers when it comes to exclusives,the console who sell the most has an easier time getting them because return of investment and more profits is all but warranty.

It doesn't matter when you can play it on 360 for $60 or on PC for even less,can you say the same about Drive Club and Infamous SS.? Oh no those are real exclusives,want them get a PS4.

@GhoX said:

Fortunately Microsoft's goal is to make money, and spending millions to cut off Sony's exclusives isn't profitable enough to be a sensible course of action. If Sony is down, then someone else will simply replace it. Even if no replacement will be there, the other parties like Nintendo or the PC platform will benefit just as much from it as Microsoft. Considering Microsoft's vast powers, it really shouldn't be difficult for Microsoft to destroy any other competitor in the console market. It's simply that its shareholders are not so out-worldly idiotic to consider the idea.

M bast power hasn't win them a generation yet,they still are 0 from 2 and this 3rd one it appear that they will lose it as well.

@lhughey said:

Yet that is always an option,and they even get to that point yet,Kmart did it and when it was out it actually bought sears..

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I skipped all the bullshit and will just address the last part. Sony has more than hinted DRM...........they updated their TOS with it. While they might not enforce it now, they have started getting people to agree to it.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... Yeah next year block games.... hahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Oh brother you really are butthurt about sony bating the crap out of MS yet again...hahahahaaa

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#143  Edited By k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Can you prove any of this?

it seems Sony care for me, after all they sold me a console with Blu-ray player and free online gaming and chargable controllers when Xbox360 had none of that

the330and419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 the330and419
Member since 2013 • 245 Posts

Sony going bankrupt and dying is a possibility but the gaming division is one of their bright spots. If anything, the playstation brand would be sold to another company. Apple?

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

Don't make threads. Ok? Promise! You have to promise!!!!!

I know the truth hurts. I know facts hurt. You seem perfectly OK with the fact that the PS4 has outsold the Xbox One so far, and the fact that the specs on the PS4 are greater than the Xbox Ones. But these financial numbers are facts as well. Sony is in dire financial shape, period and point blank. Its not a rumor or some gossip its a fact based on facts. If there's enough time to turn things around remains to be seen but as well as the PS4 is selling it can't come close to making up for Sony TV's , computers, cameras, and movies failing on every level. Spiderman 2 next year will help. All in all its important to watch and be mindful of articles like these if you are investing in a Sony console. In no way is this a promise Sony is about to go under. But proceed with caution and the facts.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 shawn30

@Gun-Unit said:

Even if sony did,i'am willing to bet it will not be the death of playstation, not when so many companies are fighting for the living room. Playstation is a big name and if sony went under, there's a huge chance for another big name company to bid on it and that would be worse news for MS.

That's true, a Samsung or Apple maybe. Or MS themselves. Vince owns WWE and bought his competition WCW years ago when they fell apart. If MS bought Playstation from Sony the boards would simply not work for three days, lol. All of this is wild, crazy speculation.... for now.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By tymeservesfate

@Joedgabe: so why didnt Sony call the authorities last gen when MS paid to get, idk, all that GTA4 DLC? is there some kind of technicality here that has MS/Sony/Nintendo doing this freely these days? this "sabotage" you say. they're just letting each other slide with the practice...them as well as the authorities.

i'm pretty sure sabotage is when someone makes a direct attack on an opponent to disable them. not when they just convince a third party to release their product through their services instead. its a common practice in all business to make deals that a product will exclusively be released through a companies services, not just in gaming. in the end it's one person's or groups product. they can be persuaded to work with whoever they want or to give it out to anyone willing to distribute it.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

Another "prayer" thread from lemmings. How surprising...

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 shawn30

@Syn_Valence said:

I guess you didn't article then, lol. This issue is so much bigger than anything the PS4 does.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

It's gonna be a bad 2014 for you lems so you may as well have your fun in here while you still can.