Sony: Game Over....................

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (8789 posts) -

http://gaminrealm.com/2013/12/30/sony-79-chance-bankrupt-2-years/

" While it wouldn’t be factual to say that SNE will fail in the next 2 years (it’s all a guess), the 78.49% figure is based off of real, actual numbers. Many will consider this number overly inflated, but it all doesn’t sound too far-fetched when you take into consideration some of the things that have been happening over in Sony Land. Last year, Sony’s market value was slashed down to “junk” status, and they’ve sold multiple HQ buildings as well.

Not to mention, Sony still hasn’t recovered from all of the money they’ve lost on the PS3, and the Vita is still not profitable and isn’t selling as well as it should.

For comparative purposes, Macroaxis is stating that Nintendo has only a 22% chance of failing in the next 2 years, which is very ironic considering the fact that the majority of gamers and journalists online are always claiming that Nintendo is in imminent danger, when in reality Nintendo is very healthy and Sony is the actually the one closest to failing out of the console manufacturers. Microsoft is sitting off to the side with only 1% chance of failure.

Personally, I feel that Sony will be just fine and this is just a statistic, it doesn’t mean something will actually happen at the end of the day. I’ve been fully aware of Sony’s financial woes for the last 7 years (unlike most gamers) but at the same time, I feel that they are a smart enough corporation to turn things around."

So this is just someone's prediction but it is writing on the wall that we can all read. Don't mention the 2.1 million PS/4 consoles sold as helping this. When something is sold at a loss, money is only recouped in the long term.

Personally I think things may be cut from different lines but the important thing to remember is this company is run by it's engineers who have too much stubborn pride to make a drastic change. Look on the bright side cows, Sears got to stay in business after it claimed bankruptcy!

http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2012/09/08/the-ten-year-decline-of-sony/

This could be the start of how easy it is going to be for Microsoft to start buying up exclusives. Discuss.

NOTE: This is probably why TitanFall isn't coming to anything with a "Sony" name on it. You cant have the soon to be biggest GOTY on shaky ground.

Enjoy!

Additional link about Sony Stock. UPDATED 1/02/14 http://news.cnet.com/8301-1001_3-57616386-92/sony-troubles-persist-factories-said-to-be-target-of-staff-cuts/

#2 Edited by CrumUnderMe (195 posts) -

except microsoft wont buy out any exclusives and just keep cramming kinect down your throat, they cant even keep titanfall off the stinkpc or 360 and the next games will be on ps4

#3 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (8789 posts) -

@CrumUnderMe said:

except microsoft wont buy out any exclusives and just keep cramming kinect down your throat, they cant even keep titanfall off the stinkpc or 360 and the next games will be on ps4

Oh really? Kinect huh? I would love to come stay with you under your rock sometime.

#4 Posted by Wasdie (50549 posts) -

Sony has been "dead" since 2009. Guess what, they are still around. Beating a dead horse at this point.

#5 Posted by ZoomZoom2490 (3943 posts) -

I been hearing this story for the last ten years, keep it going you silly turd.

#6 Posted by CrumUnderMe (195 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@CrumUnderMe said:

except microsoft wont buy out any exclusives and just keep cramming kinect down your throat, they cant even keep titanfall off the stinkpc or 360 and the next games will be on ps4

Oh really? Kinect huh? I would love to come stay with you under your rock sometime.

im not a hermit.

#7 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (8789 posts) -

@ZoomZoom2490 said:

I been hearing this story for the last ten years, keep it going you silly turd.

bump.

#8 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (26193 posts) -

They're just spending a lot. They'll turn up when Licensed Movies and Big Budget Games show up.

#9 Posted by joel_c17 (2958 posts) -

@CrumUnderMe: lol keep hoping that lems

#10 Posted by CrumUnderMe (195 posts) -

@joel_c17 said:

@CrumUnderMe: lol keep hoping that lems

how can i be a lem when im watching netflix on my ps4 and holding my dual shock 4 :|

#11 Posted by Jakandsigz (6341 posts) -

@LegatoSkyheart said:

They're just spending a lot. They'll turn up when Licensed Movies and Big Budget Games show up.

I would put more on games than movies.

#12 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (8789 posts) -

@CrumUnderMe said:

@joel_c17 said:

@CrumUnderMe: lol keep hoping that lems

how can i be a lem when im watching netflix on my ps4 and holding my dual shock 4 :|

No games confirmed. Again.

#13 Edited by cainetao11 (19048 posts) -

I agree with the author. Its a stat, and very real one. But I have faith in Sony to turn things around.

#14 Edited by CrumUnderMe (195 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@CrumUnderMe said:

@joel_c17 said:

@CrumUnderMe: lol keep hoping that lems

how can i be a lem when im watching netflix on my ps4 and holding my dual shock 4 :|

No games confirmed. Again.

i have all the big hits like ac4 and bf4. im not playing right now beause im trying to fix an error on my pc

#15 Posted by Telekill (5025 posts) -

I'm not worried.

#16 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (26193 posts) -

@Jakandsigz said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

They're just spending a lot. They'll turn up when Licensed Movies and Big Budget Games show up.

I would put more on games than movies.

Guess so. Spiderman might flop.

#17 Edited by Muffin2020 (534 posts) -

The PlayStation brand - dying in the same way as a PC for the last 10 years.

So not dying

#18 Posted by K1ngd0m4g3rul3z (179 posts) -

@ZoomZoom2490 said:

I been hearing this story for the last ten years, keep it going you silly turd.

Well the same was said about Nokia and Blackberry for about 5 years.. no way they can fail!

#19 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (1122 posts) -

they still got a loyal Naughty Dog fanbase, also most japanese devs are leaving Sony.

maybe developing Xbox One exclusives?? only time can tell.

#20 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (8789 posts) -

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

They're just spending a lot. They'll turn up when Licensed Movies and Big Budget Games show up.

I would put more on games than movies.

Guess so. Spiderman might flop.

Actually the new trailer looks pretty good. So many damn villains, can't keep track. One movie isn't going to save a empire though.

#21 Posted by John_Matherson (2086 posts) -

Don't make threads. Ok? Promise! You have to promise!!!!!

#22 Edited by -Rhett81- (3569 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

http://gaminrealm.com/2013/12/30/sony-79-chance-bankrupt-2-years/

" While it wouldn’t be factual to say that SNE will fail in the next 2 years (it’s all a guess), the 78.49% figure is based off of real, actual numbers. Many will consider this number overly inflated, but it all doesn’t sound too far-fetched when you take into consideration some of the things that have been happening over in Sony Land. Last year, Sony’s market value was slashed down to “junk” status, and they’ve sold multiple HQ buildings as well.

Not to mention, Sony still hasn’t recovered from all of the money they’ve lost on the PS3, and the Vita is still not profitable and isn’t selling as well as it should.

For comparative purposes, Macroaxis is stating that Nintendo has only a 22% chance of failing in the next 2 years, which is very ironic considering the fact that the majority of gamers and journalists online are always claiming that Nintendo is in imminent danger, when in reality Nintendo is very healthy and Sony is the actually the one closest to failing out of the console manufacturers. Microsoft is sitting off to the side with only 1% chance of failure.

Personally, I feel that Sony will be just fine and this is just a statistic, it doesn’t mean something will actually happen at the end of the day. I’ve been fully aware of Sony’s financial woes for the last 7 years (unlike most gamers) but at the same time, I feel that they are a smart enough corporation to turn things around."

So this is just someone's prediction but it is writing on the wall that we can all read. Don't mention the 2.1 million PS/4 consoles sold as helping this. When something is sold at a loss, money is only recouped in the long term.

Personally I think things may be cut from different lines but the important thing to remember is this company is run by it's engineers who have too much stubborn pride to make a drastic change. Look on the bright side cows, Sears got to stay in business after it claimed bankruptcy!

http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2012/09/08/the-ten-year-decline-of-sony/

This could be the start of how easy it is going to be for Microsoft to start buying up exclusives. Discuss.

NOTE: This is probably why TitanFall isn't coming to anything with a "Sony" name on it. You cant have the soon to be biggest GOTY on shaky ground.

Enjoy!

If you actually read the full article that you posted and even copy/pasted, you would've noticed that even the writer thinks Sony will be fine. So who's prediction are you actually parading? Yours?

#23 Posted by bbkkristian (14967 posts) -

@Wasdie: just like Nintendo's been doomed since 2006, but still has not kicked the bucket. Lol

#24 Edited by Nengo_Flow (10368 posts) -

@Telekill said:

I'm not worried.

Im not worried about nothing. Quad Life/Trey City/Vita Loca

#25 Posted by Muffin2020 (534 posts) -

Should we be more worried about A or B?

A) Sony losing money apart from the Playstation brand

B)MS making a ton of money from Operating Systems and breaking even (losing money?) on the Xbox

#26 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (15973 posts) -
Loading Video...

Xdone.

#27 Posted by Liquid_ (2938 posts) -

grasping again TC.

much butthurt

#28 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (8789 posts) -

@John_Matherson said:

Don't make threads. Ok? Promise! You have to promise!!!!!

Oh it's the self proclaimed thread king. Blow me.

#29 Posted by John_Matherson (2086 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@John_Matherson said:

Don't make threads. Ok? Promise! You have to promise!!!!!

Oh it's the self proclaimed thread king. Blow me.

Blow you what?

#30 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (8789 posts) -

@-Rhett81- said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

http://gaminrealm.com/2013/12/30/sony-79-chance-bankrupt-2-years/

" While it wouldn’t be factual to say that SNE will fail in the next 2 years (it’s all a guess), the 78.49% figure is based off of real, actual numbers. Many will consider this number overly inflated, but it all doesn’t sound too far-fetched when you take into consideration some of the things that have been happening over in Sony Land. Last year, Sony’s market value was slashed down to “junk” status, and they’ve sold multiple HQ buildings as well.

Not to mention, Sony still hasn’t recovered from all of the money they’ve lost on the PS3, and the Vita is still not profitable and isn’t selling as well as it should.

For comparative purposes, Macroaxis is stating that Nintendo has only a 22% chance of failing in the next 2 years, which is very ironic considering the fact that the majority of gamers and journalists online are always claiming that Nintendo is in imminent danger, when in reality Nintendo is very healthy and Sony is the actually the one closest to failing out of the console manufacturers. Microsoft is sitting off to the side with only 1% chance of failure.

Personally, I feel that Sony will be just fine and this is just a statistic, it doesn’t mean something will actually happen at the end of the day. I’ve been fully aware of Sony’s financial woes for the last 7 years (unlike most gamers) but at the same time, I feel that they are a smart enough corporation to turn things around."

So this is just someone's prediction but it is writing on the wall that we can all read. Don't mention the 2.1 million PS/4 consoles sold as helping this. When something is sold at a loss, money is only recouped in the long term.

Personally I think things may be cut from different lines but the important thing to remember is this company is run by it's engineers who have too much stubborn pride to make a drastic change. Look on the bright side cows, Sears got to stay in business after it claimed bankruptcy!

http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2012/09/08/the-ten-year-decline-of-sony/

This could be the start of how easy it is going to be for Microsoft to start buying up exclusives. Discuss.

NOTE: This is probably why TitanFall isn't coming to anything with a "Sony" name on it. You cant have the soon to be biggest GOTY on shaky ground.

Enjoy!

If you actually read the full article that you posted and even copy/pasted, you would've noticed that even the writer thinks Sony will be fine. So who's prediction are you actually parading? Yours?

I read that part fine. Were you hoping I didn't read it so you could look clever?

"So this is just someone's prediction................"

#31 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (8789 posts) -

@John_Matherson said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@John_Matherson said:

Don't make threads. Ok? Promise! You have to promise!!!!!

Oh it's the self proclaimed thread king. Blow me.

Blow you what?

Don't try to be cute. It isn't your strong point. Go make another thread about Halo and your hatred.

#32 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (1122 posts) -

@John_Matherson said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@John_Matherson said:

Don't make threads. Ok? Promise! You have to promise!!!!!

Oh it's the self proclaimed thread king. Blow me.

Blow you what?

i feell you, John being a Sony shill for a long time and then watching Japanese developers dumping PS4 to Mobile and 3DS gaming must hurt your Sony Loving testicles.

#33 Edited by Muffin2020 (534 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@John_Matherson said:

Don't make threads. Ok? Promise! You have to promise!!!!!

Oh it's the self proclaimed thread king. Blow me.

If he blows you do you promise to stop making threads?

#34 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (8789 posts) -

@muffin2020 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@John_Matherson said:

Don't make threads. Ok? Promise! You have to promise!!!!!

Oh it's the self proclaimed thread king. Blow me.

If he blows you do you promise to stop making threads?

Sure. You cows can have all the one sided threads you want then.

#35 Edited by -Rhett81- (3569 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@-Rhett81- said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

http://gaminrealm.com/2013/12/30/sony-79-chance-bankrupt-2-years/

" While it wouldn’t be factual to say that SNE will fail in the next 2 years (it’s all a guess), the 78.49% figure is based off of real, actual numbers. Many will consider this number overly inflated, but it all doesn’t sound too far-fetched when you take into consideration some of the things that have been happening over in Sony Land. Last year, Sony’s market value was slashed down to “junk” status, and they’ve sold multiple HQ buildings as well.

Not to mention, Sony still hasn’t recovered from all of the money they’ve lost on the PS3, and the Vita is still not profitable and isn’t selling as well as it should.

For comparative purposes, Macroaxis is stating that Nintendo has only a 22% chance of failing in the next 2 years, which is very ironic considering the fact that the majority of gamers and journalists online are always claiming that Nintendo is in imminent danger, when in reality Nintendo is very healthy and Sony is the actually the one closest to failing out of the console manufacturers. Microsoft is sitting off to the side with only 1% chance of failure.

Personally, I feel that Sony will be just fine and this is just a statistic, it doesn’t mean something will actually happen at the end of the day. I’ve been fully aware of Sony’s financial woes for the last 7 years (unlike most gamers) but at the same time, I feel that they are a smart enough corporation to turn things around."

So this is just someone's prediction but it is writing on the wall that we can all read. Don't mention the 2.1 million PS/4 consoles sold as helping this. When something is sold at a loss, money is only recouped in the long term.

Personally I think things may be cut from different lines but the important thing to remember is this company is run by it's engineers who have too much stubborn pride to make a drastic change. Look on the bright side cows, Sears got to stay in business after it claimed bankruptcy!

http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2012/09/08/the-ten-year-decline-of-sony/

This could be the start of how easy it is going to be for Microsoft to start buying up exclusives. Discuss.

NOTE: This is probably why TitanFall isn't coming to anything with a "Sony" name on it. You cant have the soon to be biggest GOTY on shaky ground.

Enjoy!

If you actually read the full article that you posted and even copy/pasted, you would've noticed that even the writer thinks Sony will be fine. So who's prediction are you actually parading? Yours?

I read that part fine. Were you hoping I didn't read it so you could look clever?

"So this is just someone's prediction................"

The article starts off by stating that the numbers are over-inflated, and the author of the article even puts his own doubts on the possibly of Sony "failing." That "someone's prediction" literally says "I think Sony will be fine."

You linked an article that doesn't even support what your "Sony is going bankrupt!" theory suggests.

Aside from your mouth-frothing fanboy preaching, what was the point of this thread?

#36 Posted by Joedgabe (5132 posts) -

it would be illegal for M$ to buy out Sony's exclusives.

#37 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (8789 posts) -

@-Rhett81- said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@-Rhett81- said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

http://gaminrealm.com/2013/12/30/sony-79-chance-bankrupt-2-years/

" While it wouldn’t be factual to say that SNE will fail in the next 2 years (it’s all a guess), the 78.49% figure is based off of real, actual numbers. Many will consider this number overly inflated, but it all doesn’t sound too far-fetched when you take into consideration some of the things that have been happening over in Sony Land. Last year, Sony’s market value was slashed down to “junk” status, and they’ve sold multiple HQ buildings as well.

Not to mention, Sony still hasn’t recovered from all of the money they’ve lost on the PS3, and the Vita is still not profitable and isn’t selling as well as it should.

For comparative purposes, Macroaxis is stating that Nintendo has only a 22% chance of failing in the next 2 years, which is very ironic considering the fact that the majority of gamers and journalists online are always claiming that Nintendo is in imminent danger, when in reality Nintendo is very healthy and Sony is the actually the one closest to failing out of the console manufacturers. Microsoft is sitting off to the side with only 1% chance of failure.

Personally, I feel that Sony will be just fine and this is just a statistic, it doesn’t mean something will actually happen at the end of the day. I’ve been fully aware of Sony’s financial woes for the last 7 years (unlike most gamers) but at the same time, I feel that they are a smart enough corporation to turn things around."

So this is just someone's prediction but it is writing on the wall that we can all read. Don't mention the 2.1 million PS/4 consoles sold as helping this. When something is sold at a loss, money is only recouped in the long term.

Personally I think things may be cut from different lines but the important thing to remember is this company is run by it's engineers who have too much stubborn pride to make a drastic change. Look on the bright side cows, Sears got to stay in business after it claimed bankruptcy!

http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2012/09/08/the-ten-year-decline-of-sony/

This could be the start of how easy it is going to be for Microsoft to start buying up exclusives. Discuss.

NOTE: This is probably why TitanFall isn't coming to anything with a "Sony" name on it. You cant have the soon to be biggest GOTY on shaky ground.

Enjoy!

If you actually read the full article that you posted and even copy/pasted, you would've noticed that even the writer thinks Sony will be fine. So who's prediction are you actually parading? Yours?

I read that part fine. Were you hoping I didn't read it so you could look clever?

"So this is just someone's prediction................"

The article starts off by stating that the numbers are over-inflated, and the author of the article even puts his own doubts on the possibly of Sony "failing." That "someone's prediction" literally says "I think Sony will be fine."

You linked an article that doesn't even support what your "Sony is going bankrupt!" theory.

Aside from your mouth-frothing fanboy preaching, what was the point of this thread?

Ahh a real question. First games take a long time to develop. If it takes a company a year to get a game out the door and a company has doom hanging over it, would it make sense to put a game out on that system? I mean what if Sony tanks hard and your development studio is out on its ass now?

The point is could this effect gaming and allow MS to get exclusives easier?

#38 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (8789 posts) -

@Joedgabe said:

it would be illegal for M$ to buy out Sony's exclusives.

It wouldn't be illegal to get big titles on board such a the rumored Fallout 4.

#39 Posted by Opus_Rea-333 (1122 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Joedgabe said:

it would be illegal for M$ to buy out Sony's exclusives.

It wouldn't be illegal to get big titles on board such a the rumored Fallout 4.

Cows will surely flood Bethesda twitter/forums if a PC/Xbox One Fallout 4 exclusive ever happens.

#40 Posted by -Rhett81- (3569 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@-Rhett81- said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@-Rhett81- said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

http://gaminrealm.com/2013/12/30/sony-79-chance-bankrupt-2-years/

" While it wouldn’t be factual to say that SNE will fail in the next 2 years (it’s all a guess), the 78.49% figure is based off of real, actual numbers. Many will consider this number overly inflated, but it all doesn’t sound too far-fetched when you take into consideration some of the things that have been happening over in Sony Land. Last year, Sony’s market value was slashed down to “junk” status, and they’ve sold multiple HQ buildings as well.

Not to mention, Sony still hasn’t recovered from all of the money they’ve lost on the PS3, and the Vita is still not profitable and isn’t selling as well as it should.

For comparative purposes, Macroaxis is stating that Nintendo has only a 22% chance of failing in the next 2 years, which is very ironic considering the fact that the majority of gamers and journalists online are always claiming that Nintendo is in imminent danger, when in reality Nintendo is very healthy and Sony is the actually the one closest to failing out of the console manufacturers. Microsoft is sitting off to the side with only 1% chance of failure.

Personally, I feel that Sony will be just fine and this is just a statistic, it doesn’t mean something will actually happen at the end of the day. I’ve been fully aware of Sony’s financial woes for the last 7 years (unlike most gamers) but at the same time, I feel that they are a smart enough corporation to turn things around."

So this is just someone's prediction but it is writing on the wall that we can all read. Don't mention the 2.1 million PS/4 consoles sold as helping this. When something is sold at a loss, money is only recouped in the long term.

Personally I think things may be cut from different lines but the important thing to remember is this company is run by it's engineers who have too much stubborn pride to make a drastic change. Look on the bright side cows, Sears got to stay in business after it claimed bankruptcy!

http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2012/09/08/the-ten-year-decline-of-sony/

This could be the start of how easy it is going to be for Microsoft to start buying up exclusives. Discuss.

NOTE: This is probably why TitanFall isn't coming to anything with a "Sony" name on it. You cant have the soon to be biggest GOTY on shaky ground.

Enjoy!

If you actually read the full article that you posted and even copy/pasted, you would've noticed that even the writer thinks Sony will be fine. So who's prediction are you actually parading? Yours?

I read that part fine. Were you hoping I didn't read it so you could look clever?

"So this is just someone's prediction................"

The article starts off by stating that the numbers are over-inflated, and the author of the article even puts his own doubts on the possibly of Sony "failing." That "someone's prediction" literally says "I think Sony will be fine."

You linked an article that doesn't even support what your "Sony is going bankrupt!" theory.

Aside from your mouth-frothing fanboy preaching, what was the point of this thread?

Ahh a real question. First games take a long time to develop. If it takes a company a year to get a game out the door and a company has doom hanging over it, would it make sense to put a game out on that system? I mean what if Sony tanks hard and your development studio is out on its ass now?

The point is could this effect gaming and allow MS to get exclusives easier?

But... the article you linked doesn't show Sony as having "doom hanging over it."

#41 Posted by Bigboi500 (30863 posts) -

Oh nowoes! TC has convinced me not to buy a PS4 and instead get a Xbox One. lololols

#42 Edited by TheTruthIsREAL (803 posts) -

Sony takes huge risks and it shows. PlayStation 4 is the shovel that should dig it out of this "junk"

#43 Posted by iambatman7986 (666 posts) -

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

they still got a loyal Naughty Dog fanbase, also most japanese devs are leaving Sony.

maybe developing Xbox One exclusives?? only time can tell.

Who are the "most dev japanese devs" that are leaving Sony? Why would they go to MS when the 360 sold abysmally in Japan? Got any evidence or proof to back it up?

#44 Posted by Vatusus (5092 posts) -

Lems are a sad pathetic bunch

lem: "Well, since MS cant beat the power of the PlayStation brand with legit means, lets hope Sony goes to bankruptcy so that MS can take over"

*crosses fingers*

lems are getting desperate

#45 Posted by Opus_Rea-333 (1122 posts) -

@Bigboi500 said:

Oh nowoes! TC has convinced me not to buy a PS4 and instead get a Xbox One. lololols

if you never watched Titanic then get PS4 and watch how Time will sink it.

#46 Edited by Joedgabe (5132 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Joedgabe said:

it would be illegal for M$ to buy out Sony's exclusives.

It wouldn't be illegal to get big titles on board such a the rumored Fallout 4.

It kinda is... it'll be like MC donalds buying out one of the major chicken farm so the competition doesn't get any. You think M$ wouldn't have done it already? ofcouse they would have, if anything they most likely have tried already. If they're willing to spend 400m dollars for some exclusive football deal they surely can throw off maybe even a billion to screw over it's competition. It doesn't matter how you defend M$, they're a serious shady company with power. The best they can get out of it is exclusive content or another exclusive game but not a franchise like this one in order to sabotage the other company. < - that's illegal.

#47 Edited by lostrib (41843 posts) -

I doubt it will happen

#48 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (8789 posts) -

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Joedgabe said:

it would be illegal for M$ to buy out Sony's exclusives.

It wouldn't be illegal to get big titles on board such a the rumored Fallout 4.

Cows will surely flood Bethesda twitter/forums if a PC/Xbox One Fallout 4 exclusive ever happens.

Kinda like the begging they are doing for Quantum Break too. https://www.change.org/petitions/remedy-to-make-quantum-break-available-for-ps4

#49 Edited by Bigboi500 (30863 posts) -

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Oh nowoes! TC has convinced me not to buy a PS4 and instead get a Xbox One. lololols

if you never watched Titanic then get PS4 and watch how Time will sink it.

If you fart in the tub you don't need a jacuzzi.

#50 Posted by K1ngd0m4g3rul3z (179 posts) -

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

Sony takes huge risks and it shows. PlayStation 4 is the shovel that should dig it out of this "junk"

How exactly? The console is sold at cost.

Plus Sony is a big company, gaming division is only a fraction.