Sony fails to register a single Million seller in Japan.

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by funsohng (28819 posts) -

[QUOTE="funsohng"]I am pretty sure FF13 and Monster Hunter games sold more than a million just in Japan.Newhopes

FF13-2 flopped sale wise.

Last monster hunter game on a Sony machine was a PSP port on the PS3 last year sold ok but nowhere near a million .

I'm talking about FFXIII, not FFXIII-2, and PSP Monster Hunter games, not the HD port.
#52 Posted by Newhopes (4655 posts) -

[QUOTE="Newhopes"]

[QUOTE="funsohng"]I am pretty sure FF13 and Monster Hunter games sold more than a million just in Japan.funsohng

FF13-2 flopped sale wise.

Last monster hunter game on a Sony machine was a PSP port on the PS3 last year sold ok but nowhere near a million .

I'm talking about FFXIII, not FFXIII-2, and PSP Monster Hunter games, not the HD port.

FFXIII was from 3 years ago and has sold no where near a million this year.

Last PSP Monster hunter was 2 years ago and you've guessed right it's sold nowhere near a million this year.

#53 Posted by GunSmith1_basic (9877 posts) -
everything on the vita was rushed and the ps4 is probably siphoning off dev time from the ps3, like what Nintendo did with the wii to prepare for the wiiu
#54 Posted by mariokart64fan (19629 posts) -
how many million sellers does nintendo have in japan ? jee look at 3ds ds wii lol
#55 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

Yup, We need the PS4 and 720 badly right now

EPaul
Pretty much... for the love of god..no more 5+ years for a gen to finish.
#56 Posted by King_Dodongo (3363 posts) -

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

they need to stop trying to copy west and do their own thing, ff xiii or re 6 hardly have anything that made their predecesors great because of "teh cinematic action". i've been a fan of ff since ff iv and ff xiii and xiii-2 are the only ones i didnt like. Same for re. And is also true ff always have been a bit excentric but they are now also borderline ridiculous.

Gue1

what's amazingly funny is that not even Japan gives a F* about FFXIII-2 and Square is making a 3rd one. The idiots don't realize that they are just wasting resources at the same time they are about to kill the Dragon Quest series too if DQX's poor sales are anything to go by.

And to make things even worse than they already are: Former president of Square Enix calls corporate merger a disaster. Da fk is Wada doing? He is destroying Square with his westernization plans and by putting a mediocre developer like Toriyama at the helm of FF development.

Sad thing is... they will make Lightning returns again (FF13-IV) before versus.
#57 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (26096 posts) -

I don't think it's about having a Next Generation console dudes.