SONY exclusives are better than Microsoft's exclusives!

• 192 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for MstaPrimeMnista
MstaPrimeMnista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 MstaPrimeMnista
Member since 2013 • 1042 Posts
[QUOTE="rockydog1111"][QUOTE="Frostbite24"] Or geometry wars 1 and 2.Frostbite24
Blue Dragon and Viva Pinata 1 and 2

Viva pinata are both on the PC also.

Day 1
epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 epicgameplayer
Member since 2013 • 882 Posts
Completely agreed OP Now this post is long, but bear with me haha:) I will break it up into 7 parts so that its easier to read and digest as you follow along:) PART 1 What I will say is PS3 exclusives get it right! The rest of the industry fails to strike the perfect balance between gameplay and story that PS3 exclusives strike, and fails to capture the magic that most top PS3 exclusives capture etc Most of the top PS3 exclusives are phenomenal at bridging together awesome gameplay with story plus great graphics! PART 2 And that especially rings true for the magnificent Uncharted series from the brilliant Naughty Dog team (as far as im concerned Naughty Dog is the best developer in the game) Firstly, There may now be a lot of copy cat Uncharted clones out there, but at the time it came out, it broke new grounds Even then, Name me an adventure action game in the vien of Uncharted, which has Uncharted's charm, quality of gameplay, diversity, stellar multi level design, quality of presentation, and focuses on strong character performances the way Uncharted successfully does? I also love the stories in Uncharted which are based on historical figuers or events, but have the what if twists to them (even have super natural twists to them) Many games try to copy Uncharted, but cant even get a faction of an inch within touching Uncharted Look at how developers have been trying to immitate Uncharted's formual, but to no avail That about says it all! PS3 exclusives set the trends Also, Naughty Dog took presentation to new heights with Uncharted, while still giving the player as much control as possible. For example in a Gears of War game you WATCH a cut scene. In an Uncharted game you PLAY the cut scene! What Naughty dog with Uncharted in that regard is revolutionary. Other games started copying Naughty Dog's Uncharted formula Uncharted is the game that set the standard. Just because other games have been copying Uncharted's forumla, and have been doing it worse, that doesn't make Uncharted anything other then a great series In Uncharted games you are also traversing big, luscious, beautiful, and often times atmospheric environments. Its a sight to behold! Then you are engaging in hand to hand combat, and shoot outs. At times are doing a mixture of it all etc You even solve puzzels,and that breaks up the action nicely etc (Here is the thing, it all makes sense with the kind of game Uncharted is. It all makes sense with the premise of the game, and its all flows smoothly. Nothing seems out of place) Uncharted games simply have some of the smoothest, most diversely fun - flowing gameplay segments of any game I have played! Now add the playable cinematic factors, and it kicks it all up to a tier that no other games can reach Uncharted's gameplay is driven by fun, charming, and very well told stories too, so it serves it an even greater purpose. The cinemact flair to it all is amazing as well. The fully playable cinematic sequences that sometimes occur in an Uncharted game, which are well integrated by the way, put 99.9% of other cinematic games to shame! Now by comparison, a game like Gears of War is very static, repetitive, and boring in the gameplay department compared to Uncharted. Mean while Gears tries to have good stories like the Uncharted games also have, and so Gears fails even more miserably in trying to do so The Uncharted games have a great everything (stellar graphics, great gameplay, and great story telling) Uncharted 2 is one of the best games OF ALL TIME, and Uncharted 3 is a TOP 5 master piece of this gen! Uncharted is a phenomenal series and is easily the best new series of this generation! PART 3 The same goes for the God of War games. The God of War games have fantastic and satisfying hack and slash gameplay coupled with interesting stories and stellar graphics PART 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 had a lot of cut scenes, but the gameplay that was there was solid! I mean all Metal Gear Solid games are heavy on cut scenes, so it never should have been an issue like it was made out to be at the time. Metal Gear Solid 4 is the best game of the series, and its a PS3 exclusive, so that's where the irrational hate was coming from PART 5 Infamous may be open world, but it is one of my favorite open world games too. Infamous is definitely one of the best looking open world games out there too. Infamous has such satisfying and phenomenal open world gameplay which makes you really feel like a legit super hero or bad guy depending on how you play PART 6 Racthet and Clank a Crack in Time was an awesome open world story driven platformer/actiom game too. Killzone has the best best gunplay mechanics of any FPS this gen....and according to many has the best graphics of any FPS this gen too Heavy Rain was a unique and interactive experience! BOTTOM LINE, PS3 exclusives are some of the best games of this generation If it werent for PS3 exclusives, there would be no innovation in games today. At least appreciate! Lems have multi plat games like Tomb Raider BECAUSE OF UNCHARTED setting the trend and aying down the forumula for Tomb Raider to copy from (even then Uncharted is still the much better game) Personally, I wouldnt even be a gamer today if it werent for the many awesome PS3 exclusives which have managed to keep my interest in gaming high! Microsoft exclusives are the cancer of this industry IMo. A typical Halo and Gears game has a 5 hour campaign with poor stories and lackluster and repetitive gameplay 360 exclusives are about miltu-player shooting this and multi player shooting that! Microsoft has done more harm then good for the industry: Charging for basic online play (greedy corporate b@stards) The mentality that exclusives dont matter. The way they butcher single player campaigns. The way they brought about the rise of douche bro multi player gaming Seriously, go away Microsoft, you unoriginal hacks! I hate everything about Microsoft and what they stand for. Microsoft is against the core gamer. Therefore Microsoft is my enemy and they should be your enemy too if you are a real hardcore gamer! PART 7 I will forever and always be a playstation gamer because they create the best games for us! They listen to us. Sony has the industry best developers in Naughty Dog (and even Santa Monica, Sucker Punch, and Gurrila Games are great studios etc) and they (Sony) always lets them do their thang and make the best games they can. Sony would never Rare a studio the way Microsoft killed off Rare etc Sony is all about the core gamer. If you are a core gamer, it would be preposterous to support anybody but Sony!
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52423 Posts
F*cking hell, brofists. Spoiler tag all your posts, please.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52423 Posts
copy pasting nutjob
epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 epicgameplayer
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]Completely agreed OP Now this post is long, but bear with me haha:) I will break it up into 7 parts so that its easier to read and digest as you follow along:) PART 1 What I will say is PS3 exclusives get it right! The rest of the industry fails to strike the perfect balance between gameplay and story that PS3 exclusives strike, and fails to capture the magic that most top PS3 exclusives capture etc Most of the top PS3 exclusives are phenomenal at bridging together awesome gameplay with story plus great graphics! PART 2 And that especially rings true for the magnificent Uncharted series from the brilliant Naughty Dog team (as far as im concerned Naughty Dog is the best developer in the game) Firstly, There may now be a lot of copy cat Uncharted clones out there, but at the time it came out, it broke new grounds Even then, Name me an adventure action game in the vien of Uncharted, which has Uncharted's charm, quality of gameplay, diversity, stellar multi level design, quality of presentation, and focuses on strong character performances the way Uncharted successfully does? I also love the stories in Uncharted which are based on historical figuers or events, but have the what if twists to them (even have super natural twists to them) Many games try to copy Uncharted, but cant even get a faction of an inch within touching Uncharted Look at how developers have been trying to immitate Uncharted's formual, but to no avail That about says it all! PS3 exclusives set the trends Also, Naughty Dog took presentation to new heights with Uncharted, while still giving the player as much control as possible. For example in a Gears of War game you WATCH a cut scene. In an Uncharted game you PLAY the cut scene! What Naughty dog with Uncharted in that regard is revolutionary. Other games started copying Naughty Dog's Uncharted formula Uncharted is the game that set the standard. Just because other games have been copying Uncharted's forumla, and have been doing it worse, that doesn't make Uncharted anything other then a great series In Uncharted games you are also traversing big, luscious, beautiful, and often times atmospheric environments. Its a sight to behold! Then you are engaging in hand to hand combat, and shoot outs. At times are doing a mixture of it all etc You even solve puzzels,and that breaks up the action nicely etc (Here is the thing, it all makes sense with the kind of game Uncharted is. It all makes sense with the premise of the game, and its all flows smoothly. Nothing seems out of place) Uncharted games simply have some of the smoothest, most diversely fun - flowing gameplay segments of any game I have played! Now add the playable cinematic factors, and it kicks it all up to a tier that no other games can reach Uncharted's gameplay is driven by fun, charming, and very well told stories too, so it serves it an even greater purpose. The cinemact flair to it all is amazing as well. The fully playable cinematic sequences that sometimes occur in an Uncharted game, which are well integrated by the way, put 99.9% of other cinematic games to shame! Now by comparison, a game like Gears of War is very static, repetitive, and boring in the gameplay department compared to Uncharted. Mean while Gears tries to have good stories like the Uncharted games also have, and so Gears fails even more miserably in trying to do so The Uncharted games have a great everything (stellar graphics, great gameplay, and great story telling) Uncharted 2 is one of the best games OF ALL TIME, and Uncharted 3 is a TOP 5 master piece of this gen! Uncharted is a phenomenal series and is easily the best new series of this generation! PART 3 The same goes for the God of War games. The God of War games have fantastic and satisfying hack and slash gameplay coupled with interesting stories and stellar graphics PART 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 had a lot of cut scenes, but the gameplay that was there was solid! I mean all Metal Gear Solid games are heavy on cut scenes, so it never should have been an issue like it was made out to be at the time. Metal Gear Solid 4 is the best game of the series, and its a PS3 exclusive, so that's where the irrational hate was coming from PART 5 Infamous may be open world, but it is one of my favorite open world games too. Infamous is definitely one of the best looking open world games out there too. Infamous has such satisfying and phenomenal open world gameplay which makes you really feel like a legit super hero or bad guy depending on how you play PART 6 Racthet and Clank a Crack in Time was an awesome open world story driven platformer/actiom game too. Killzone has the best best gunplay mechanics of any FPS this gen....and according to many has the best graphics of any FPS this gen too Heavy Rain was a unique and interactive experience! BOTTOM LINE, PS3 exclusives are some of the best games of this generation If it werent for PS3 exclusives, there would be no innovation in games today. At least appreciate! Lems have multi plat games like Tomb Raider BECAUSE OF UNCHARTED setting the trend and aying down the forumula for Tomb Raider to copy from (even then Uncharted is still the much better game) Personally, I wouldnt even be a gamer today if it werent for the many awesome PS3 exclusives which have managed to keep my interest in gaming high! Microsoft exclusives are the cancer of this industry IMo. A typical Halo and Gears game has a 5 hour campaign with poor stories and lackluster and repetitive gameplay 360 exclusives are about miltu-player shooting this and multi player shooting that! Microsoft has done more harm then good for the industry: Charging for basic online play (greedy corporate b@stards) The mentality that exclusives dont matter. The way they butcher single player campaigns. The way they brought about the rise of douche bro multi player gaming Seriously, go away Microsoft, you unoriginal hacks! I hate everything about Microsoft and what they stand for. Microsoft is against the core gamer. Therefore Microsoft is my enemy and they should be your enemy too if you are a real hardcore gamer! PART 7 I will forever and always be a playstation gamer because they create the best games for us! They listen to us. Sony has the industry best developers in Naughty Dog (and even Santa Monica, Sucker Punch, and Gurrila Games are great studios etc) and they (Sony) always lets them do their thang and make the best games they can. Sony would never Rare a studio the way Microsoft killed off Rare etc Sony is all about the core gamer. If you are a core gamer, it would be preposterous to support anybody but Sony!

Just to add, Microsoft always puts out cookie cutter games which do the bare minimum (Gears) and which are really lackluster to be honest (Halo now is just as bad as Gears is too) Where as PS3 exclusives have beein shinning gems through out this whole generation and have always tried new things
2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

The number of exclusives might be close, but the big difference is so many of 360 exclusives were from the very start of the gen, whereas the PS3 has dominated the 2nd half of the gen.

Now I constantly see people make the counter-argument that "those games don't magically disappear from existence". That might be true, but there is no doubt that quality and standards have improved each year. So that the best games releasing in 2013, are DRAMATICALLY better than the best games of 2006. It is for this reason, that Sony dominates. Because they made their push to close out the gen, whereas MS simply enjoyed a few exclusives "by default" in 2006 or 2007, but in quite a few cases those are games that nobody will look back at and really give a crap about.

That being said, the sad reality is there aren't that many exclusives for either console. I think when everyone looks back at this gen 5-10 years from now, the exclusives people actually care about will be a pathetically small subset of games. (Good luck to IGN doing a top 100 retro games for 360 or PS3). For Microsoft they will struggle to even find 10 exclusives that "matter". For PS3 maybe there will be 20-30+. But that's still pretty pathetic compared to the hundreds of noteworthy exclusives on PS1 and PS2.

Avatar image for GhettoBlastin92
GhettoBlastin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 GhettoBlastin92
Member since 2012 • 1231 Posts
Halo Forza and Gears. I would put those three over most of Sonys exclusives. GT, Killzone, InFamous, Sly cooper, I never got into those. And Uncharted is alright, although UC3 was a big disappointing.
epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 epicgameplayer
All the 360 has is Gears/Halo/Forza.....Gears/Halo/Forza.....some more Gears/Halo/Forza..... And then some kinect shovel ware LOL It cant compare to the exclusive library of the PS3 The PS3 has many more worthwhile exclusives, has the much better exclusives period, and across a much wider variety of genres to boot If we are being honest, the 360's exclusive library is a joke compared to the PS3's exclusive library Uncharted crushes Gears in every conceivable manner of gaming Killzone is now better then Halo. Call of Duty has also over taken Halo as the causal FPS And many people prefer Gram Turismo to Forza
jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I tend to agree although it's strictly my preferences talking. There are some 360 exclusives I'd love to have such as Forza Horizons. It just so happens the PS3 has more that I like. There's also a number of PS3 exclusives I'm not interested in.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]Completely agreed OP Now this post is long, but bear with me haha:) I will break it up into 7 parts so that its easier to read and digest as you follow along:) PART 1 What I will say is PS3 exclusives get it right! The rest of the industry fails to strike the perfect balance between gameplay and story that PS3 exclusives strike, and fails to capture the magic that most top PS3 exclusives capture etc Most of the top PS3 exclusives are phenomenal at bridging together awesome gameplay with story plus great graphics! PART 2 And that especially rings true for the magnificent Uncharted series from the brilliant Naughty Dog team (as far as im concerned Naughty Dog is the best developer in the game) Firstly, There may now be a lot of copy cat Uncharted clones out there, but at the time it came out, it broke new grounds Even then, Name me an adventure action game in the vien of Uncharted, which has Uncharted's charm, quality of gameplay, diversity, stellar multi level design, quality of presentation, and focuses on strong character performances the way Uncharted successfully does? I also love the stories in Uncharted which are based on historical figuers or events, but have the what if twists to them (even have super natural twists to them) Many games try to copy Uncharted, but cant even get a faction of an inch within touching Uncharted Look at how developers have been trying to immitate Uncharted's formual, but to no avail That about says it all! PS3 exclusives set the trends Also, Naughty Dog took presentation to new heights with Uncharted, while still giving the player as much control as possible. For example in a Gears of War game you WATCH a cut scene. In an Uncharted game you PLAY the cut scene! What Naughty dog with Uncharted in that regard is revolutionary. Other games started copying Naughty Dog's Uncharted formula Uncharted is the game that set the standard. Just because other games have been copying Uncharted's forumla, and have been doing it worse, that doesn't make Uncharted anything other then a great series In Uncharted games you are also traversing big, luscious, beautiful, and often times atmospheric environments. Its a sight to behold! Then you are engaging in hand to hand combat, and shoot outs. At times are doing a mixture of it all etc You even solve puzzels,and that breaks up the action nicely etc (Here is the thing, it all makes sense with the kind of game Uncharted is. It all makes sense with the premise of the game, and its all flows smoothly. Nothing seems out of place) Uncharted games simply have some of the smoothest, most diversely fun - flowing gameplay segments of any game I have played! Now add the playable cinematic factors, and it kicks it all up to a tier that no other games can reach Uncharted's gameplay is driven by fun, charming, and very well told stories too, so it serves it an even greater purpose. The cinemact flair to it all is amazing as well. The fully playable cinematic sequences that sometimes occur in an Uncharted game, which are well integrated by the way, put 99.9% of other cinematic games to shame! Now by comparison, a game like Gears of War is very static, repetitive, and boring in the gameplay department compared to Uncharted. Mean while Gears tries to have good stories like the Uncharted games also have, and so Gears fails even more miserably in trying to do so The Uncharted games have a great everything (stellar graphics, great gameplay, and great story telling) Uncharted 2 is one of the best games OF ALL TIME, and Uncharted 3 is a TOP 5 master piece of this gen! Uncharted is a phenomenal series and is easily the best new series of this generation! PART 3 The same goes for the God of War games. The God of War games have fantastic and satisfying hack and slash gameplay coupled with interesting stories and stellar graphics PART 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 had a lot of cut scenes, but the gameplay that was there was solid! I mean all Metal Gear Solid games are heavy on cut scenes, so it never should have been an issue like it was made out to be at the time. Metal Gear Solid 4 is the best game of the series, and its a PS3 exclusive, so that's where the irrational hate was coming from PART 5 Infamous may be open world, but it is one of my favorite open world games too. Infamous is definitely one of the best looking open world games out there too. Infamous has such satisfying and phenomenal open world gameplay which makes you really feel like a legit super hero or bad guy depending on how you play PART 6 Racthet and Clank a Crack in Time was an awesome open world story driven platformer/actiom game too. Killzone has the best best gunplay mechanics of any FPS this gen....and according to many has the best graphics of any FPS this gen too Heavy Rain was a unique and interactive experience! BOTTOM LINE, PS3 exclusives are some of the best games of this generation If it werent for PS3 exclusives, there would be no innovation in games today. At least appreciate! Lems have multi plat games like Tomb Raider BECAUSE OF UNCHARTED setting the trend and aying down the forumula for Tomb Raider to copy from (even then Uncharted is still the much better game) Personally, I wouldnt even be a gamer today if it werent for the many awesome PS3 exclusives which have managed to keep my interest in gaming high! Microsoft exclusives are the cancer of this industry IMo. A typical Halo and Gears game has a 5 hour campaign with poor stories and lackluster and repetitive gameplay 360 exclusives are about miltu-player shooting this and multi player shooting that! Microsoft has done more harm then good for the industry: Charging for basic online play (greedy corporate b@stards) The mentality that exclusives dont matter. The way they butcher single player campaigns. The way they brought about the rise of douche bro multi player gaming Seriously, go away Microsoft, you unoriginal hacks! I hate everything about Microsoft and what they stand for. Microsoft is against the core gamer. Therefore Microsoft is my enemy and they should be your enemy too if you are a real hardcore gamer! PART 7 I will forever and always be a playstation gamer because they create the best games for us! They listen to us. Sony has the industry best developers in Naughty Dog (and even Santa Monica, Sucker Punch, and Gurrila Games are great studios etc) and they (Sony) always lets them do their thang and make the best games they can. Sony would never Rare a studio the way Microsoft killed off Rare etc Sony is all about the core gamer. If you are a core gamer, it would be preposterous to support anybody but Sony! epicgameplayer
Just to add, Microsoft always put out cookie cutter games which do the bare minimum (Gears) and which are really lackluster to be honest (Halo now is just as bad as Gears is too) Where as PS3 exclusives have beein shinning gems through out this whole generation and have always tried new things

Halo is Ok with me. Even 343 did a pretty solid overall job with Halo 4 (even though Reach was way better, and the story/dialogue in Halo 4 was laughably bad, it was still a pretty well polished game that lives up to the best possible quality a console exclusive can deliver).

That being said, Gears of War to me is absolute trash. I didn't bother playing it until last year, and by that time Gears of War 1 was INCREDIBLY dated. Game would literally score a 5.0 if it were to be released/reviewed in 2013.  Gears of War 2 was a large improvement, although overall I was very disappointed in this franchise. Then again I think Resistance is a highly overrated PS3 franchise as well, I would say the Gears franchise gives it a run for it's money as the most OVER-rated franchise of the entire gen. 

epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 epicgameplayer
Halo Forza and Gears. I would put those three over most of Sonys exclusives. GT, Killzone, InFamous, Sly cooper, I never got into those. And Uncharted is alright, although UC3 was a big disappointing.GhettoBlastin92
Halo= a rehashed franchise that has failed to evolve with the times! Gears=most BORING, coma inducing TPS ever.... we cant also forget, the most generic TPS either - with some of the most repetitious, shallow, and tired shooting segments to ever be found on consoles I could easily do without more sequels from those Microsoft exclusive garbage esque franchises. I will continue to get my FPS fix from Killzone and BattleField! And will continue to play the superior game to Gears in every conceivable way imaginable in Uncharted! Its all about that patented Uncharted esque epic roller coaster ride of your life type of a campagin! The multi-player in Uncharted is sick too! And.... I also prefer an action adventure with lots more variety, strong game play, strong story telling, strong character performances, and playable cinematic action that Gears could never touch>>>>>>>>>to a borefest TPS strictly only shooter in Gears! In fact, Gears is JUST a shooter and it isn't even the best shooter out there. Vanquish is! I also prefer Uncharted's gun play mechanics to Gears' Also, the controls in Gears are wonky and unresponsive. In Gears it feels like you are controlling a damn semi tank In Uncharted you actually feel like you are controlling a person! I'm more then willing to stick to my many awesome PS exclusives. Contray to what the vocal minority on forums say, many of the best PS3 exclusives have had the awesome gameplay to match Even though I do have a 360, I havent played it in several years, because theres been no need to...no games lmao, and especially when I've been getting better games to play on my PS3! The 360 is up there for one of the worst consoles of all time IMO. The tiny amouny of exclusives they do have (Gears/Halo/Forza) are lackluster and boring! Then the fact you are charged 60$ a year for basic online play. Its all ridiculous. I cant say it enough, FU Microsoft!!
xOMGITSJASONx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 xOMGITSJASONx
Member since 2009 • 2634 Posts

Tell that to the Gears of War, Forza & Halo communities they will laugh at you. Personally I have played more exclusives on the PS3 than 360 this gen.

epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 epicgameplayer

The number of exclusives might be close, but the big difference is so many of 360 exclusives were from the very start of the gen, whereas the PS3 has dominated the 2nd half of the gen.2Chalupas

Yep, and the thing is, Most of those early 360 "exclusives," Like Bioshock, Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Full Auto, Mass Effect etc ALL later lost exclusivity to the PS3 So the 360's library becomes even more of a joke. About 90% of the 360's library are also available on the PS3, while the PS3 has the much better exclusives, more of them at a higher quality, and across a much wider range of genres

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts
Nah Halo- best fps on consoles Gears- best tps on consoles Forza- Best racing game on consoles Sony may have more exclusives but Microsofts are the best in the industry.
epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 epicgameplayer
All the 360 has is Gears/Halo/Forza.....Gears/Halo/Forza.....some more Gears/Halo/Forza..... And then some kinect shovel ware LOL It cant compare to the exclusive library of the PS3 The PS3 has many more worthwhile exclusives, has the much better exclusives period, and across a much wider variety of genres to boot If we are being honest, the 360's exclusive library is a joke compared to the PS3's exclusive library Uncharted crushes Gears in every conceivable manner of gaming Killzone is now better then Halo! Call of Duty has also over taken Halo as the causal go to FPS for FPS boobs! And many people prefer Gram Turismo to Forza Hell, without Gran Turismo THERE IS NO Forza
epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 epicgameplayer
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]Nah Halo- best fps on consoles Gears- best tps on consoles Forza- Best racing game on consoles Sony may have more exclusives but Microsofts are the best in the industry.

The PS3 has 3 exclusives which are HIGHER RATED then ANY Gears,Halo, or Forza game *Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96.46% LittleBigPlanet - 94.67% Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 93.56% *Are all higher rated then any of the following *Halo 3 - 93.53% Gears of War 2 - 93.32% Forza Motorsport 3 - 92.13% Halo Reach - 91.71% Gears of War 3 - 91.32% Halo Reach - 91.71% Gears of War 3 - 91.32% Forza Motorsport 4 - 90.50% Gorza Motorsport 2 - 89.85% *And its funny how only Gears/Halo/Forza sequels make up every 360 exclusive that has ever scored a 90 or higher. *Where as if you look at all the PS3 exclusives, which are rated 90 or higher,YOU SEE FAR more variety and diversity throughout *1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96.46% 2. LittleBigPlanet - 94.67% 3. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 93.56% 4. LittleBigPlanet 2 - 92.20% 5. God of War III - 92.01% 6. The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection - 91.99% 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 91.96% 8. MLB 10: The Show - 90.53% 9. God of War Collection - 90.51% 10. Killzone 2 - 90.32% 11. MLB 11: The Show - 90.03% AND not only that, **The PS3 has MORE 90+ or higher rated exclusives then the 360 has *In fact, the PS3 has FIVE more to be exact, WHICH is significant. *As we already say in the PS3's list: *1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96.46% 2. LittleBigPlanet - 94.67% 3. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 93.56% 4. LittleBigPlanet 2 - 92.20% 5. God of War III - 92.01% 6. The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection - 91.99% 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 91.96% 8. MLB 10: The Show - 90.53% 9. God of War Collection - 90.51% 10. Killzone 2 - 90.32% 11. MLB 11: The Show - 90.03% *compared to only.... 1. Halo 3 - 93.53% 2. Gears of War 2 - 93.32% 3. Forza Motorsport 3 - 92.13% 4. Halo Reach - 91.71% 5. Gears of War 3 - 91.32% 6. Forza Motorsport 4 - 90.50% And thats all just Gears/Halo/Forza titles too LOL! Now, ask yourself as a true gamer, which line up you would rather have? The one with more quality, higher quality titles, and more diversity through out... OR the one with just lower scoring Gears/Halo/Forza titles, and repetitive sequels of? The reasonable choice would be for the PS3! But wait, why am i even asking lems like you, and the fact lems conitue to write what they do in the face of all the evidence proves how irrational they are, and incapable they are of grasping reality. *No matter, which way you cut it, the PS3 has more quality exclusives, and higher quality exclusives, THEN anything the 360 has to offer, while the PS3 also offers far more variety, then the 360 has to offer. Not to mention that, *The PS3 has 3 exclusives which sell equal to or better then nearly EVERY 360 exclusive beside Halo. In fact, Halo is the only game that sells exceptionally well on the 360. I guess 360 fanboys only know how to do two things, that's troll, and gobble up mindles repetitive shooters on the xbox. All in all, xbots and lems fail in typical M$ fashion, and have failed through out all of this gen in the footsteps of all of M$'s fails. They are just falling in M$'s lead of fails! In fact, the 360 came out of the gate as a straight up failure*ahem* PROD lol

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] In Gears it feels like you are controlling a damn semi tank

You are wearing heavy powered armour, it's called realism, you are clearly not going to move the same way as somebody in jeans and aT-shirt are you?, How do you think People in huge clunky armour would move then? If you prefer Ps3 exclusives then more power to you but learn to accept and respect the Fact that people have different tastes and different opinion and try not to make up Daft reasons why you don't like a game, i would rather play gears because i am a huge fan of marines in powered armour, have been since alines and WH40k Desktop gaming, i also like the fact that the combat in Gears is top notch, the problem with uncharted, and the same in TR, is the point of view when you hold the aim trigger, gears Nails it i also like thafact that the Combat is intense, exiting and visceral, the guns are massively powerful and theres a good selection, the bad guys are just asking to be shot at, the level designs are very good, the artstyle is awesome Uncharted beats gears in the Exploration and action adventure category but it doesn't even touch gears in the Combat category, gears is easily the best TPS on consoles, Vanquish would come second on that list. Thats all my own opinion obvioulsy, you obvioulsy prefer uncharted, cool beans, each to there own.
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#68 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts
Yes, and imo, chocolate ice cream is better than strawberry. Doesn't mean I cant like strawberry as well. Let it go folks, play games.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60702 Posts
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"]Nah Halo- best fps on consoles Gears- best tps on consoles Forza- Best racing game on consoles Sony may have more exclusives but Microsofts are the best in the industry.

The PS3 has 3 exclusives which are HIGHER RATED then ANY Gears,Halo, or Forza game *Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96.46% LittleBigPlanet - 94.67% Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 93.56% *Are all higher rated then any of the following *Halo 3 - 93.53% Gears of War 2 - 93.32% Forza Motorsport 3 - 92.13% Halo Reach - 91.71% Gears of War 3 - 91.32% Halo Reach - 91.71% Gears of War 3 - 91.32% Forza Motorsport 4 - 90.50% Gorza Motorsport 2 - 89.85% *And its funny how only Gears/Halo/Forza sequels make up every 360 exclusive that has ever scored a 90 or higher. *Where as if you look at all the PS3 exclusives, which are rated 90 or higher,YOU SEE FAR more variety and diversity throughout *1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96.46% 2. LittleBigPlanet - 94.67% 3. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 93.56% 4. LittleBigPlanet 2 - 92.20% 5. God of War III - 92.01% 6. The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection - 91.99% 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 91.96% 8. MLB 10: The Show - 90.53% 9. God of War Collection - 90.51% 10. Killzone 2 - 90.32% 11. MLB 11: The Show - 90.03% AND not only that, **The PS3 has MORE 90+ or higher rated exclusives then the 360 has *In fact, the PS3 has FIVE more to be exact, WHICH is significant. *As we already say in the PS3's list: *1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96.46% 2. LittleBigPlanet - 94.67% 3. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 93.56% 4. LittleBigPlanet 2 - 92.20% 5. God of War III - 92.01% 6. The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection - 91.99% 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 91.96% 8. MLB 10: The Show - 90.53% 9. God of War Collection - 90.51% 10. Killzone 2 - 90.32% 11. MLB 11: The Show - 90.03% *compared to only.... 1. Halo 3 - 93.53% 2. Gears of War 2 - 93.32% 3. Forza Motorsport 3 - 92.13% 4. Halo Reach - 91.71% 5. Gears of War 3 - 91.32% 6. Forza Motorsport 4 - 90.50% And thats all just Gears/Halo/Forza titles too LOL! Now, ask yourself as a true gamer, which line up you would rather have? The one with more quality, higher quality titles, and more diversity through out... OR the one with just lower scoring Gears/Halo/Forza titles, and repetitive sequels of? The reasonable choice would be for the PS3! But wait, why am i even asking lems like you, and the fact lems conitue to write what they do in the face of all the evidence proves how irrational they are, and incapable they are of grasping reality. *No matter, which way you cut it, the PS3 has more quality exclusives, and higher quality exclusives, THEN anything the 360 has to offer, while the PS3 also offers far more variety, then the 360 has to offer. Not to mention that, *The PS3 has 3 exclusives which sell equal to or better then nearly EVERY 360 exclusive beside Halo. In fact, Halo is the only game that sells exceptionally well on the 360. I guess 360 fanboys only know how to do two things, that's troll, and gobble up mindles repetitive shooters on the xbox. All in all, xbots and lems fail in typical M$ fashion, and have failed through out all of this gen in the footsteps of all of M$'s fails. They are just falling in M$'s lead of fails! In fact, the 360 came out of the gate as a straight up failure*ahem* PROD lol

Ownage approve, advantage SONY. Rep added, friend request sent.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
Yes, and imo, chocolate ice cream is better than strawberry. Doesn't mean I cant like strawberry as well. Let it go folks, play games.cainetao11
Strawberry>chocolate ice cream But chocolate ice cream is better if you put strawberry treat on it,lol
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
Only Sony games that I liked as much as Halo 3 and Reach this gen are inFAMOUS games. To me, they are about the same.
epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 epicgameplayer
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] In Gears it feels like you are controlling a damn semi tank

You are wearing heavy powered armour, it's called realism, you are clearly not going to move the same way as somebody in jeans and aT-shirt are you?, How do you think People in huge clunky armour would move then?

You are insane! Gears has locuts, and mutated foes as enemies, plus has 400 pound roided out dumb meatheads as "characters," Its not realistic in any way lol But when it comes to its wonky and unresponsive controls, now its supposed to be about realism? GTFO! That is one of the lamest excuses i have heard! Lems like you really do have nothing going on in the brain! Aww so that explains why you and lems like you prefer mindless and repetitive shooters like Gears and Halo! Bottom line is, Games are supposed to be fun, not realistic! Gears just isnt fun to begin with, and its shooting segments are so shallow, restricted, and repetitious to boot Lastly, no amount of damage controlling from you can take away from the fact that Gears controls like sh1t, and has unresponsive controls. Gears has such barbones gameplay too- Its stop pop and shoot and thats it, its teduim to the extreme. The one thing Gears does it doenst even do that well either. I much prefer gun play in Vanqusih and gun play in Uncharted plus MUCH prefer the unique blend of gun play + traversal in Uncharted Gears is seriously one of the most shallow, restrictive, and repetitive third person games on the market Gears is the epitome of aweful generic and shallow shooter garbage! p.s How many times have i told you this! You said that you have never played Uncharted So you have no business talking about Uncharted when you have never played Uncharted You have to play Uncharted! Play it before you ever want to speak about Uncharted again! Until then your opinions regarding Uncharted are irrelevant Are we clear on that you old senile brit;)
epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 epicgameplayer
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] The PS3 has 3 exclusives which are HIGHER RATED then ANY Gears,Halo, or Forza game *Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96.46% LittleBigPlanet - 94.67% Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 93.56% *Are all higher rated then any of the following *Halo 3 - 93.53% Gears of War 2 - 93.32% Forza Motorsport 3 - 92.13% Halo Reach - 91.71% Gears of War 3 - 91.32% Halo Reach - 91.71% Gears of War 3 - 91.32% Forza Motorsport 4 - 90.50% Gorza Motorsport 2 - 89.85% *And its funny how only Gears/Halo/Forza sequels make up every 360 exclusive that has ever scored a 90 or higher. *Where as if you look at all the PS3 exclusives, which are rated 90 or higher,YOU SEE FAR more variety and diversity throughout *1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96.46% 2. LittleBigPlanet - 94.67% 3. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 93.56% 4. LittleBigPlanet 2 - 92.20% 5. God of War III - 92.01% 6. The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection - 91.99% 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 91.96% 8. MLB 10: The Show - 90.53% 9. God of War Collection - 90.51% 10. Killzone 2 - 90.32% 11. MLB 11: The Show - 90.03% AND not only that, **The PS3 has MORE 90+ or higher rated exclusives then the 360 has *In fact, the PS3 has FIVE more to be exact, WHICH is significant. *As we already say in the PS3's list: *1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96.46% 2. LittleBigPlanet - 94.67% 3. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 93.56% 4. LittleBigPlanet 2 - 92.20% 5. God of War III - 92.01% 6. The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection - 91.99% 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 91.96% 8. MLB 10: The Show - 90.53% 9. God of War Collection - 90.51% 10. Killzone 2 - 90.32% 11. MLB 11: The Show - 90.03% *compared to only.... 1. Halo 3 - 93.53% 2. Gears of War 2 - 93.32% 3. Forza Motorsport 3 - 92.13% 4. Halo Reach - 91.71% 5. Gears of War 3 - 91.32% 6. Forza Motorsport 4 - 90.50% And thats all just Gears/Halo/Forza titles too LOL! Now, ask yourself as a true gamer, which line up you would rather have? The one with more quality, higher quality titles, and more diversity through out... OR the one with just lower scoring Gears/Halo/Forza titles, and repetitive sequels of? The reasonable choice would be for the PS3! But wait, why am i even asking lems like you, and the fact lems conitue to write what they do in the face of all the evidence proves how irrational they are, and incapable they are of grasping reality. *No matter, which way you cut it, the PS3 has more quality exclusives, and higher quality exclusives, THEN anything the 360 has to offer, while the PS3 also offers far more variety, then the 360 has to offer. Not to mention that, *The PS3 has 3 exclusives which sell equal to or better then nearly EVERY 360 exclusive beside Halo. In fact, Halo is the only game that sells exceptionally well on the 360. I guess 360 fanboys only know how to do two things, that's troll, and gobble up mindles repetitive shooters on the xbox. All in all, xbots and lems fail in typical M$ fashion, and have failed through out all of this gen in the footsteps of all of M$'s fails. They are just falling in M$'s lead of fails! In fact, the 360 came out of the gate as a straight up failure*ahem* PROD lol

Ownage approve, advantage SONY. Rep added, friend request sent.

:)
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
well yeah..that is true. But that is not hard to achieve.
Avatar image for SonyNintendoFan
SonyNintendoFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 SonyNintendoFan
Member since 2010 • 527 Posts
wow epicgameplayer! you're a lems worst nightmare lol
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts
You list Alan Wake, but you don't list Dust, Kameo, Nuts 'n Bolts, Fez, Crackdown, Fable, Shadow Complex, Lost Odyssey, PGR?freedomfreak
Damn Lems are even more desperate then I thought :lol: What a pathetic list :lol:
Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Karpetburnz
Member since 2013 • 532 Posts

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]Nah Halo- best fps on consoles Gears- best tps on consoles Forza- Best racing game on consoles Sony may have more exclusives but Microsofts are the best in the industry. epicgameplayer

damn, Xbox 360 only has 3 different franchises that score over 90 on Gamerankings and Metacritic, When you list the games out like that I cant see how Lemmings can deny the fact that they only have 3 franchises worth playing. And not one of them can beat Uncharted, Little Big Planet or Metal Gear Solid 4.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10604 Posts

[QUOTE="ermacness"]

[QUOTE="Frostbite24"] Or geometry wars 1 and 2.Frostbite24

To be fair, the TC never added any PSN titles to the list.

I didn't say anything about PSN or XBLA. Exclusives games are exclusive games. Retail and downloadable games are treated exactly the same here on SW.

I don't see how, since PSN/XBLA titles are judged in a totally different criteria than retail titles are.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Microsoft's only exclusive are Halo and Forza. So no sh1t

It's a miracle and also $599 that caused people to initially invest in that P.O.S Paybox360

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

Wow brofists did Bill Gates sleep with your mother?

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Karpetburnz
Member since 2013 • 532 Posts

[QUOTE="Frostbite24"][QUOTE="ermacness"]To be fair, the TC never added any PSN titles to the list.

ermacness

I didn't say anything about PSN or XBLA. Exclusives games are exclusive games. Retail and downloadable games are treated exactly the same here on SW.

I don't see how, since PSN/XBLA titles are judged in a totally different criteria than retail titles are.

I agree, IMO You shouldnt even put PSN/XBLA games in the same catagory as Retail Exclusives, Some PSN/XBLA games look like they could be crappy phone apps, yet if they get scores over 90 fanboys will try to claim ownage with these scores even though they are judged with obvious lower standards than retail games.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ermacness

[QUOTE="ermacness"]

[QUOTE="mariokart64fan"]

sony 

resistance

kill zone

little big planet

twisted metal

uncharted

infamous

socom

gt 

wipe out

psbas 

lbp karting

modnation racers

nintendo

super mario 2d series

super mario 3d series

mario party

mario kart

giest

metroid prime

donkey kong country 

kirby

yoshi

wario land

wario ware

game n watch series

nintendogs 

pilot wings

steel diver

mario sports titles

mario paint

metroid 2d -other m

punchout

ice climbers

kid icaris

duck hunt

nintendo land

wii  branded games

- zelda

pikmin

pokemon

fzero

starfox

i say nintendo has more 

delta3074

Straw Grasping much?

The TC also happened to list titles that have made an appearence this gen, on the ps3.

but the wii does have more high scoring exclusives than the Ps3 so how is he grasping at straws? Ps3 AE =21 AAE =20 AAAE =9 AAAAE=1 Nintendo wii AE=46 AAE=29 AAAE=5 AAAAE=1 Ps3 AAE or above=30 Wii AAE or above=35

Actually, all this proves is that the Wii have more exclusives, because I'm willing to bet you that the Wii also have way more lower scoring exclusives than the ps3. The ps3 have more AAAE's than the Wii, and both have 1 AAAAE.  I never understood this about SW, if console 1 have: 3 AAAE's, 1 AAE's, and 1 AE, and console 2 have: 1 AAAE, 15 AAE's, and 27 AE's, console 1 would still have the higher scoring exclusives because of those 2 unanswered AAAE's that it have over console 2.

The reason why I stated that he's grasping for straws is because he clearly listed franchises that never appeared on the Wii (some of them never even appeared on the Gamecube), where as the TC listed titles that appeared on the ps3.

Also, I clearly was under the assumption that we was comparing the 360 to the ps3 exclusives initially. How did the Wii make it's way here, is a mystery beyond me. 

DropsofJupiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 DropsofJupiter
Member since 2013 • 1449 Posts
Ni No Kuni is not first party. Having said that, Sony does get the better exclusives.
ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 ermacness

Ni No Kuni is not first party. Having said that, Sony does get the better exclusives.DropsofJupiter
TC never said anything about 1st party.

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

Its still sad how 360 actually has games while PS3 has game wannabes, but are really interactive movies.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 ermacness

Its still sad how 360 actually has games while PS3 has game wannabes, but are really interactive movies.

sonic1564

Funny you state this when one of the highest selling XBLA games was an heavy cinema driven game as well.;)

DropsofJupiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 DropsofJupiter

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"]Ni No Kuni is not first party. Having said that, Sony does get the better exclusives.ermacness

He did, actually, if you actually read the post and not just the topic title.
Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

sonic1564

What does that even mean?

Halo and Gears are movie wanna be's . Most blockboster video games are.

That has got to be the most stupid arguement I've ever heard. Cinematic is good.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 ermacness

[QUOTE="ermacness"]

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"]Ni No Kuni is not first party. Having said that, Sony does get the better exclusives.DropsofJupiter

He did, actually, if you actually read the post and not just the topic title.

I did, and I saw nothing about 1st or 3rd party titles. He listed MGS4, in which completely destroys the 1st party argument.

**EDIT** You're right, he did state "first party". What an idiot move on the TC. Like I stated, MGS4 completely destroys his "first party" claim. TC needs a dictionary on what "first party" means.

Even Gears isn't 1st party.

DropsofJupiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 DropsofJupiter

I did, and I saw nothing about 1st or 3rd party titles. He listed MGS4, in which completely destroys the 1st party argument.

ermacness

*sigh* 

SONY has a huge edge in quantity and quality first-party games over microsoft. If you want to play more diverse, quality first party games, well then you have to switch to Playstation. Let's count them,

-list snipped-

SonyNintendoFan

epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 epicgameplayer
Also, So far God of War Ascension has been the best game i have played this year (along with Ni No Kuni) And both are PS3 exclusives! Ascension is such an under rated and awesome game! It should be getting a lot more love! Santa Monica did such a geat job with it! I feel so bad for Santa Monica because they worked hard to deliver arguably one of the best God of War games yet; for true fans, And yet crticis panned it and trolls have been trolling it Well, we all appreciate what you put out Santa Monica! Keep your heads up! p.s If any one from Santa Monica is reading this, take it from us real fans of the series, Ascension is amazing! Please dont change the game to cater to the critics or cater to the trolls who dont even care for the series Keep Ascension the way it is, and improve upon that formula for future titles! Aanyway, Ascension feels like the God of War 2 of this generation (the feeling of adventure) but with better bosses, better puzzels, better pacing, and much... much....and I mean much better combat In fact, after having played Devil May Cry and MGS Rising this year, Ascension's combat is much better, deeper, and more satisfying then both The improved combat in Acension is the high point of the hack and slash genre as of this momemt IMO Plus the insane graphics and scale in Ascension really puts those other hack and slash games to shame! Ascension is such a great great game!
ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 ermacness

[QUOTE="ermacness"]

DropsofJupiter

*sigh* 

SONY has a huge edge in quantity and quality first-party games over microsoft. If you want to play more diverse, quality first party games, well then you have to switch to Playstation. Let's count them,

-list snipped-

SonyNintendoFan

You're right, and I edited my post. My bad.

DropsofJupiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 DropsofJupiter

You're right, and I edited my post. My bad.

ermacness
No worries :P
epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 epicgameplayer

sonic1564
And all 360 exclusives are nothing but casual-ized online shooters with mediocre to plausible graphics and lack luster single player campagins. See how that works;) But the funny thing is MY statement would actually be MUCH closer to the truth then your statements regarding PS3 exclusives are. But hey, give me Metal Gear Solid 4 or Heavy Rain over any lackluster 360 exclusive with a mediocre SP campagin any day. All in all your trolling failed sir. I'm sorry
ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 ermacness

Also, So far God of War Ascension has been the best game i have played this year (along with Ni No Kuni) And both are PS3 exclusives! Ascension is such an under rated and awesome game! It should be getting a lot more love! Santa Monica did such a geat job with it! I feel so bad for Santa Monica because they worked hard to deliver arguably one of the best God of War games yet; for true fans, And yet crticis panned it and trolls have been trolling it Well, we all appreciate what you put out Santa Monica! Keep your heads up! p.s If any one from Santa Monica is reading this, take it from us real fans of the series, Ascension is amazing! Please dont change the game to cater to the critics or cater to the trolls who dont even care for the series Keep Ascension the way it is, and improve upon that formula for future titles! Aanyway, Ascension feels like the God of War 2 of this generation (the feeling of adventure) but with better bosses, better puzzels, better pacing, and much... much....and I mean much better combat In fact, after having played Devil May Cry and MGS Rising this year, Ascension's combat is much better, deeper, and more satisfying then both The improved combat in Acension is the high point of the hack and slash genre as of this momemt IMO Plus the insane graphics and scale in Ascension really puts those other hack and slash games to shame! Ascension is such a great great game!epicgameplayer
I really did like Ascension, but I was far more impressed with GOW3. To me, GOW3 just had way better boss battles, better visuals (although, not by much), and better pacing. Ascension had a better overall story, deeper combat, and better puzzles (by far). After having just beaten Ascension tonight, I have to say that the final battle was way more epic with GOW3 than Ascension, although Ascension was very epic as well. If Ascension failed to live up to most of the GOW standard, at least it made haters eat the very same line they love to use against any GOW game. They can no longer say that you can get by in Ascension with just : Square, Square, Triangle. I would LOVE  to see ANY hater try to post a video on youtube showing us that they beat Ascension with just that combo.

OldSnakePS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 OldSnakePS3
Member since 2012 • 306 Posts

i couldve told you that years ago 

oh and alan wake is not a xbox exclusive :lol:

Lotus-Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Lotus-Edge
Member since 2008 • 50513 Posts
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]You list Alan Wake, but you don't list Dust, Kameo, Nuts 'n Bolts, Fez, Crackdown, Fable, Shadow Complex, Lost Odyssey, PGR?Frostbite24
Or geometry wars 1 and 2.

epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 epicgameplayer

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]Also, So far God of War Ascension has been the best game i have played this year (along with Ni No Kuni) And both are PS3 exclusives! Ascension is such an under rated and awesome game! It should be getting a lot more love! Santa Monica did such a geat job with it! I feel so bad for Santa Monica because they worked hard to deliver arguably one of the best God of War games yet; for true fans, And yet crticis panned it and trolls have been trolling it Well, we all appreciate what you put out Santa Monica! Keep your heads up! p.s If any one from Santa Monica is reading this, take it from us real fans of the series, Ascension is amazing! Please dont change the game to cater to the critics or cater to the trolls who dont even care for the series Keep Ascension the way it is, and improve upon that formula for future titles! Aanyway, Ascension feels like the God of War 2 of this generation (the feeling of adventure) but with better bosses, better puzzels, better pacing, and much... much....and I mean much better combat In fact, after having played Devil May Cry and MGS Rising this year, Ascension's combat is much better, deeper, and more satisfying then both The improved combat in Acension is the high point of the hack and slash genre as of this momemt IMO Plus the insane graphics and scale in Ascension really puts those other hack and slash games to shame! Ascension is such a great great game!ermacness

I really did like Ascension, but I was far more impressed with GOW3. To me, GOW3 just had way better boss battles, better visuals (although, not by much), and better pacing. Ascension had a better overall story, deeper combat, and better puzzles (by far). After having just beaten Ascension tonight, I have to say that the final battle was way more epic with GOW3 than Ascension, although Ascension was very epic as well. If Ascension failed to live up to most of the GOW standard, at least it made haters eat the very same line they love to use against any GOW game. They can no longer say that you can get by in Ascension with just : Square, Square, Triangle. I would LOVE  to see ANY hater try to post a video on youtube showing us that they beat Ascension with just that combo.

Give me a high five right now haha:) Good post! I always have respected your opinion a lot:) You are mostly right! Both were pretty damn awesome, no need to tear the other down! I just think Ascension is better. It improved upon what was already a great game in every way IMO What i really love about Ascension is the different and stunning locals(lots of vibrant colors too) I defenintly think Ascension has better graphics! I also liked the opening level in Ascension! I think Ascensions's ending is better! It is jaw dropping! I mean holy sh1t is Ascension's ending incredible or what? Talk about dat scale and those graphics! Ascension feels like the God of War 2 of this generation. It feels like you are going on an adventure God of War 3 felt like the grand finale, because it was, so that is why God of War 3 probably felt more epic! But other then that, i think Ascension is more mechinically sound and does most things a lot better. It improved like a sequel should (or in this case a prequel) Ascension has the best pacing of any God of War game too IMO And yeah, Ascension has some great puzzles! Ascension has much better puzzels then Tomb Raider does. That is for sure lol p.s I love the stop time, rewind or fast forward time elements and puzzels, and i love that you can use it for combat too Lastly, The combat in Ascension is much improved! It is more fluid and deeper then its ever been before I love the new terthering mechanic (opens up combat) I love the different elemental powers, and strategies involved with that! I love the fact that as you build up rage with crowd control moves, and that once you fill the meter, you can start transitioning into more powerful attacks, and can start building up into some massive combos! And the meter goes down if you get hit so YOU HAVE TO use evasive techiques too, and always be fully aware at all times Enemies are also much more aggressive so you have to dodge roll and counter either way! Even the normal difficulity level in Ascension requries skill and more tactics Where as before, you needed to play on the harder difficulties! There is so many layers to Ascension's combat! In Ascension there are times when you are busting off sick unheard of combos, while being tactiful, and using all the skill sets Santa Monica gives you And you feel like the ultimate bad ass No other hack and slasher captures that feeling like Ascension does You always have direct control during combos. Its all so responsive and so visceral to boot I said it before but i will say it again, In Ascension you fell like an ultimate badass unleashing havock and destruction when unlocking the combos, and playing skillfully at your best! No other hack and slash game can touch Ascension in the combat/gameplay department Ascension has the best hack and slash gameplay of any hack and slaher i have played this gen. Its not even close IMO What you say is so true too But its pathetic, how now that Ascension upped its combat game big time, haters are now complaiming about something else in its place! So i think Sonta Monica should forget about tryiny to please the trolls who dont even care for the series, and who whime about everything, and should focus on what the true fans have been saying Ascension is a great great game, and deserves a lot better then a 79, that is for sure:) We can agree on that right:)
GeoffZak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#99 GeoffZak
Member since 2007 • 3715 Posts

SONY has a huge edge in quantity and quality first-party games over microsoft. If you want to play more diverse, quality first party games, well then you have to switch to Playstation. Let's count them,

SONY

- God of War

- Uncharted

- Last of Us

- InFamous

- Killzone

- Resistance

- ModNation racers

- Heavenly Sword

Isn't this proof that Playstation 3 is the best console this gen?

SonyNintendoFan

JonTron

If games like these dominate your console, that's a pretty mediocre console if you ask me.

epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 epicgameplayer
You list Alan Wake, but you don't list Dust, Kameo, Nuts 'n Bolts, Fez, Crackdown, Fable, Shadow Complex, Lost Odyssey, PGR?freedomfreak
You mean Kameo which is a mediocre launch title lol Then there is Nuts 'N Bolts, which was a terribly average game, and for many more was considered an under par game (Rare studios are a shell of their former selfes) Ratchet a Crack in Time is one of the best games of this gen and UTTERLY DESTROYRS both of those games So do the Little Big Planet games Now lets move on to the other mediocre 360 exclusives fanchises from early this gen, which are now but gone, and have since been long forgotten! Crackdown was so meh. Many will agree with that As were Fable and Shadow Complex(both those games are considered failures by most) Only Lost Odyssey was good. Ni No Kuni is much better Anyway, Listing old and long forgotten 360 exclusives from early from this gen doesnt prove what ever point you think you had... NOW all Microsoft has is Gears/Halo/Forza, and its been nothing but Gears/Halo/Forza + kinect for several years now Over all, the PS3 has the much better exclusives, and has much more across much more genres, while still keeping a higher level of quality through out! And for the past several years especially, the PS3 has been crushing the 360 in quantity and quality of exclusives, and by diversity of exclusives too Its been a mercy killing