Sony E3 Thread - UNCHARTED 4 CONFIRMED

#1601 Edited by TheGuardian03 (21791 posts) -

geoff says UC4 is 60 fps.

#1602 Posted by Bigboi500 (30082 posts) -

@CanYouDiglt said:

@tonitorsi said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Boring. Microsoft's conference was a little better than this.

I'd say GTA5 PS4 was bigger.

Ya because showing two games GTA and TLoU in a row which are only a year old and being sold again for $60 is such a megaton.

Yeah. No way in hell I'm paying $60 AGAIN to play that mediocre game with such shitty, shitty online play.

#1603 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7422 posts) -

@CyberLips said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@CyberLips said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Sony got blown the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job Microsoft.

The Order 1886

Little Big Planet 3

Bloodbourne

Grim Fandango

Magicka 2

Uncharted 4

Yes they lost so bad.

indie garbage. They needed to spread that indie crap out to give you the sensation that they had a great show. over an hour of indies compared to MS 3 minutes. LuLZ

Plus we knew about all the other good sony games. Uncharted CGI. more LULZ.

Your hypocrisy astounds me.

Your lack of intelligence bores me.

#1604 Posted by Shewgenja (9634 posts) -

This is the part of the thread where Lemmings start to realize that the Sony conference just put their MS conference thread under and now have to fight the impulse to let the butthurt flow through them in order to try to look relevant in this forum. But they won't. This thread will be 60 pages tomorrow morning or some such.

#1605 Edited by lglz1337 (3855 posts) -

and who got the most exclusives ?

that's right Sony lems can only hype multiplats those that will run better on ps4! haha

#1606 Edited by ninjapirate2000 (3058 posts) -

@Vatusus said:

@ninjapirate2000 said:

@Vatusus said:

@ninjapirate2000 said:

SO Driveclub and LBP3 are the big sony fall exclusives this year? Dammit!

Just curious... what are the MS's ones?

Forza, Sunset overdrive and project Spark and Halo? I have no idea. I only have a ps4, don't keep up much with x1 apart from today's conference.

Halo? You mean the remaster or Halo 5? Halo 5 is only next year and if you want to count the remaster then its only fair to count TLOU remaster aswell. Project Spark isnt exclusive, its also available on PC. Want me to count Planetside 2 aswell? So, basically only 2 proper exclusives like Sony. Why are you complaining again?

Because I want to play games on my ps4? I don't care what's out on the xbox one! Does that come through to you? Count all the games you want.

Driveclub and LBP3 aren't my cup of tea.

#1607 Posted by heretrix (37422 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@heretrix said:

@CyberLips said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Great job Microsoft.

The Order 1886

Little Big Planet 3

Bloodbourne

Grim Fandango

Magicka 2

Uncharted 4

Yes they lost so bad.

Grim Fandango? Serious? Not serious right?

Right?

LOL Grim Gangbango. If Lems were pushing that trash we would be laughed out of here. See ya, make sure the door hits you in the ass.

Trash? Whoa now. That game is a fucking classic. But that's the problem here, it's nearly 15 years old.

#1608 Edited by Animal-Mother (26962 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@CyberLips said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Great job Microsoft.

The Order 1886

Little Big Planet 3

Bloodbourne

Grim Fandango

Magicka 2

Uncharted 4

Yes they lost so bad.

indie garbage. They needed to spread that indie crap out to give you the sensation that they had a great show. over an hour of indies compared to MS 3 minutes. LuLZ

yet MS had an indie showing lollololololololol

3 minutes of indies compared to an hour? How are you defending this?

I did not see an hour of indies. Sorry, you might wanna take the fanboy goggles off for this one.

Both conferences were pretty shite IMO

#1609 Edited by Heil68 (45220 posts) -

@darkspineslayer said:

amazing show. tons of new content, lots of it got bonuses on Playstation. Totally sold on Batman, Metal Gear, Uncharted, and tons more.

It was incredible.

With SONY's thirst for INNOVATION and GAMES, they delivered on all fronts.

#1610 Posted by Underdog123x (266 posts) -

@Vatusus: That's almost as sad as Sony's press conference...almost

#1611 Posted by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur: It was a joke, it was actually Tim Schafer lol.

#1612 Edited by coasterguy65 (6027 posts) -

Ok so at the end when they were showed the Naughty Dog logo I thought...great they will show some Uncharted 4 footage...then they showed Nathan laying in the water and my mind said...WTF is Joel doing there...must be footage of TLoU remastered, but I didn't remember the scene from TLoU, then Sully started to talk and I was like WTF. Why does Nathan look like Joel? Well maybe it was just me.

#1613 Posted by misterpmedia (3468 posts) -

wait uncharted is 60fps?

#1614 Posted by X_CAPCOM_X (6267 posts) -

I don't know what people are so angry about. All I needed to know was that Bloodborne/Project Beast was real. More souls type awesomeness.

#1615 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14454 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

Man, after last year who would have thought that MS would destroy Sony at E3? What a reversal

Possibly the worst clip you could have chosen.

Stay salty bruh.

Do you even watch the show?

#1616 Edited by Merex760 (4328 posts) -

Would of been way better if they didn't have the TV/Multimedia and CEO bragging segments. They were on a really good pace then lost all steam there. Overall, I really liked Microsoft's pacing and presentation. Good exclusives coming to both platforms. Multi-platform ruling all as usual.

#1617 Posted by Elpresador-911 (316 posts) -

@mems_1224: lmao texans/rockets/astros blow

#1618 Posted by chriscoolguy (356 posts) -

An RPG would have been nice.

#1619 Edited by trugs26 (5579 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

Too lazy to search and read whole thread,what did I miss?

Sony had a strong opening, hit a wall in the middle with too much blabbering about indies, stats, remakes and TV, then they finished strong with the last two games. Generally had too much third party stuff and "exclusive deals". They kind of acted like Microsoft in previous years.

Edit: I should add that some of the indie games looked amazing. But just generally it dragged on and the whole section in the middle of their conference felt slow and boring.

#1620 Posted by kuu2 (7370 posts) -

Well Sony Fan at least you have Powers.

I wonder if @Animal-Mother thinks it will add value to PSN?

#1621 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7422 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@CyberLips said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Great job Microsoft.

The Order 1886

Little Big Planet 3

Bloodbourne

Grim Fandango

Magicka 2

Uncharted 4

Yes they lost so bad.

yet MS had an indie showing lollololololololol

3 minutes of indies compared to an hour? How are you defending this?

I did not see an hour of indies. Sorry, you might wanna take the fanboy goggles off for this one.

Both conferences were pretty shite IMO

Work with me here 45 minutes? Either way the gap was huge. DAT filler.

#1622 Edited by ghostwarrior786 (5070 posts) -

wow sony DESTROYED ms today. console war has officially ended. its over lems pack it up

#1623 Posted by Vatusus (4697 posts) -

@iloveatlus said:

Crash rumor was fake. Shenmue rumor was fake. Playstation Allstars rumor was fake. Project beast rumor was a muliplatform. The last guardian got canned.

Its not a multiplat. Sony trademarket the IP. Sony owns the Bloodborne IP

#1624 Posted by Shewgenja (9634 posts) -

@underdog123x said:

What's sad is that in less than ten minutes after Sony's E3 this thread has already gotten bigger than the MS thread that's been open all day.

#1625 Posted by ActicEdge (24492 posts) -

Terrible conference all around. Multiplats!!!! Yay!!!

#1626 Edited by gago-gago (9542 posts) -

This is why Sony fans, cows are the worst. They will always be in denial and sink with the sinking ship, Sony's 2014 E3. No wonder Tretton got the fuck outta there. At least Tretton said MS did a great job and gave them an A. MS was all about games, Sony was about TV and talk.

#1627 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26907 posts) -

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

I don't know what people are so angry about. All I needed to know was that Bloodborne/Project Beast was real. More souls type awesomeness.

Because the show ended up being sinfully padded and pulled similar sins that MS did years ago (minus the Kinect).

#1628 Posted by Chozofication (2930 posts) -

There goes a day i'll never get back :(

#1629 Posted by Effec_Tor (319 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786 said:

wow sony DESTROYED ms today. console war has officially ended. its over lems pack it up

Agreed.

#1630 Posted by Heil68 (45220 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@tonitorsi said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Boring. Microsoft's conference was a little better than this.

I'd say GTA5 PS4 was bigger.

and Uncharted 4?

SONY knocked MS the fuck out...AGAIN!

You're high.

I'll buy that X1 for 275 shipped?

Microsoft destroyed this conference.

FH2

HALO collection. Halo 5 beta

Sunset Overdrive

Plus a shitload of Indy filler

All in 2014

GTA 5 will be on the X1 with 90% of the other games shown. Same with the Microsoft conference.

Sony 2014

Little Big Planet 3

Drive Club

Indy filler

?

What else seriously. I can't remember.

In HIGH on SONY"s care and being focused on us the GAMER.

I would sell every game system I have if It meant I could play Uncharted 4

The most expensive deluxe CE edition will be mine.

#1631 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14454 posts) -

also where the fuck was Guerillas rpg.

That showing was horrible.

#1632 Edited by AutoPilotOn (8524 posts) -

Come on Nintendo. It won't take much to win this.

#1633 Posted by Underdog123x (266 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@underdog123x said:

What's sad is that in less than ten minutes after Sony's E3 this thread has already gotten bigger than the MS thread that's been open all day.

Because now we can actually compare the press conferences. Not too bright are you?

#1634 Edited by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@heretrix said:

Right?

LOL Grim Gangbango. If Lems were pushing that trash we would be laughed out of here. See ya, make sure the door hits you in the ass.

Wow you're going nuts lol. Calm down buddy, i know you're extremely butthurt right now but there is no need to overreact.

#1635 Posted by mems_1224 (47282 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

Man, after last year who would have thought that MS would destroy Sony at E3? What a reversal

Stay salty bruh.

Yup. Why u mad tho?

#1636 Edited by Animal-Mother (26962 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

Well Sony Fan at least you have Powers.

I wonder if @Animal-Mother thinks it will add value to PSN?

No it doesn't. As i've discussed this doesn't add shit.

Both conferences I found to be really disappointing.

MS- 45 minutes of multiplats and another 45 minutes of content that's either a reboot or sequel aside and some new ips

Sony 1:45 minutes of god knows what. Cool indies, cool sequels, some new ips

both companies played it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too safe.

#1637 Posted by santoron (7775 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@resevl4rlz said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@resevl4rlz said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Great job Ubisoft

fixed

Yeah Sony really showed the shit out of those multiplats. NO GAMES CONFIRMED.

SO DID MICROSOFT

Not all damn show.

List both set of exclusives maybe? I watched both but wasnt keeping close count of either. The information (and ownage) is there for the taking!

#1638 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26907 posts) -

@Chozofication said:

There goes a day i'll never get back :(

Just for Sony and Ubisoft's conferences especially, I know the feeling (I actually liked MS' conference)...

#1639 Posted by kuu2 (7370 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

So LBP3 is what is rounding out 2014 for Sony????

Also, TV, Movies, and TV shows...................lulz.

Cows should seriously go into hiding after that.

Weren't you touting original content and TV shows less than 2 months ago?

Weren't you discrediting it?????

Weird how Sony pulls the MeToo card again for something so irrelevant (by your standards of course).

#1640 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14454 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

Stay salty bruh.

Yup. Why u mad tho?

You should know exactly where that scene leads to then.

#1641 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7422 posts) -

@CyberLips said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@heretrix said:

Right?

Wow you're going nuts lol. Calm down buddy, i know you're extremely butthurt right now but there is no need to overreact.

Ha, you might be mistaken your own asshurt for a Sony win. Sony got blown out. Sorry.

#1642 Posted by navyguy21 (12956 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@navyguy21 said:

Cows, just admit that Sony got beat this year. It was ONE YEAR lol, MS sucked the last few, at least give them one.

Gametrailers, Giantbomb, and IGN are saying MS had the better conference. Its not the end of the world to concede just ONE conference.

You cant win them all.

Sony clearly did worse than MS as far as games and presentation.

I am more excited by The Last of Us than any game EITHER showed, but i think Sunset Overdrive was the best exclusive shown.

Only after you admit you missed your Zoloft dosage this morning and that you are clearly a Lem out of the closet now.

Lem? Again, check my posting history. I leave my profile public for a reason..............and i bought the PS4 FIRST.........and think PS4 better in almost every way..............and play more on PS4 than i do XB1. Yea, clearly a biased lem.

Why is it that if i dont blindly praise everything Sony.........im automatically a lem. Yet when im critical of MS............im celebrated?

#1643 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

The only thing keeping Lemmings alive is sheer utter delusion.

What are you scores for both conferences? I give MS a 8 and Sony a 6. Curious to hear your thoughts. I know we disagree, but you clearly state your position far better than most Cows.

#1644 Posted by nervmeister (15272 posts) -

@Vatusus said:

@iloveatlus said:

Crash rumor was fake. Shenmue rumor was fake. Playstation Allstars rumor was fake. Project beast rumor was a muliplatform. The last guardian got canned.

Its not a multiplat. Sony trademarket the IP. Sony owns the Bloodborne IP

That and Last Guardian was recently confirmed to be still alive and in development.

#1645 Edited by CrownKingArthur (4895 posts) -

@CyberLips:

#1646 Posted by B4X (5242 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

This is the part of the thread where Lemmings start to realize that the Sony conference just put their MS conference thread under and now have to fight the impulse to let the butthurt flow through them in order to try to look relevant in this forum. But they won't. This thread will be 60 pages tomorrow morning or some such.

The gifs that are fixing to come from gaf will be glorious for you. As a fanboy. I personally can't wait for the treasures.

You don't win with multi-plats. 2015-2016 games?

Little Big planet 3 looked awesome.

Will be mine!!

#1647 Edited by Zero5000X (8218 posts) -

Has there been any confirmation that Bloodborne is exclusive?

#1648 Posted by Underdog123x (266 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

You know I would make an attempt to debate this rationally with you, but there's a 90% chance that you'll keep your head firmly up Sony's backside

#1649 Posted by X_CAPCOM_X (6267 posts) -
@iloveatlus said:

Project beast rumor was a muliplatform.

Sony is not co-developing an Xbox game.

#1650 Posted by Vatusus (4697 posts) -
@drummerdave9099 said:

That was the best so far, yet I still felt pretty bored for a while. A decent ammount of reveals- more than Xbox had, and more varied games.

But I mean c'mon cows, you're all gonna act like you weren't hoping Sony was gonna reveal Project Beast and the Last Guardian. Everyone was hoping for that, so it's a letdown now. That was not a 10/10 conference since it had neither of those games.

Also, why no Driveclub? I'm kind of afraid that game is going bad now. LBP 3 might be the only big exclusive game PS4 is getting now before 2015.

Sony- 7.5/10, Microsoft- 6.5/10. C'mon Ninty, do something incredible and steal the hearts of millions.

Ugh, this again... Project Beast IS Bloodborne. It WAS announced