Sony Does Not Get Enough Credit for SharePlay

• 131 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

It has the right idea in mind, but it's set up perfectly for abuse in the @Blabadon wrong hands. Somebody you don't know well (and some you do) could easily delete your game saves, characters etc.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

safeguards should be in place to prevent save files and personal info from being touched. What if a person goes into someone's account and buys $1000+ worth of games under the owners credit card?

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

Aye, it's fantastic. It's been something I dreamed of using for years, really. Ever since my old gaming buddies and I grew up, moved apart, and/or started raising families and we lost the ability to just hang out at whoever's apartment and game together. It was THE function that excited me about the PS4 reveal, though I admit with Sony's history of over-promising features pre-launch I was skeptical that it'd function well if released at all. Glad to be proved wrong.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#54 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@lawlessx: They can't. They don't gain access of your console or your account, just the specific game you are sharing with them.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 lawlessx

@charizard1605 said:

@lawlessx: They can't. They don't gain access of your console or your account, just the specific game you are sharing with them.

yeah,but what if said game has an marketplace? think F2P or MOBA game where players can quickly buy skins or items in last than 30 seconds?

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

It's a nice feature, but it's detractors take away from being great.

First, there's the obvious tech issue, with potential lag spikes, downgraded IQ and resolution set to 720p.

Second, it requires 2 ps4 users to be online at any time, but one must have the game in question and sacrifice control of his time to the other.

It's usefull for small moments when you need someone to beat a specific part of a game for you, or for a quick demo, or such.

But basically, unless you have someone you can specifically take huge advantage of the service with, on average, one user will have to relinquish control on his time with the console while the other one gets a lower quality version of the title.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#57 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@lawlessx: You still need to authenticate all purchases with a password, so unless you gave them your password, you'd be pretty damn safe. That, plus any purchase required a system screen (I.e. The game has a popup of the PSN Store to validate the purchase), and System Screens cannot be SharePlayed, so the other player would just get a blank screen while the host player for to either go through with the purchase or back out of it.

It's completely secure.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

As I said:

"The people that seem to have the most problems with Share Play and post about Share Play are typically the people that don't even have the machine or the PS+ service. They are just looking to knock the service down a peg because they don't even comprehend it. Like Frankenstein's Monster, they look to kill what they don't understand. "

@lawlessx said:

@charizard1605 said:

yeah,but what if said game has an marketplace? think F2P or MOBA game where players can quickly buy skins or items in last than 30 seconds?

It works with people on your friendslist. If you don't trust them, don't befriend them and certainly don't give them control of your console in RL.

What would happen if you let an acquaintance/friend play a game that has a marketplace in RL? They could delete it as well. You have a party, invite a few friends, but they invite a few friends you don't know well...you are outside BBQing some food and you come in and find they bought some stuff on your MOBA game? Worse than that has happened. They would have to have your password to buy things, right? So, don't give stranger danger your passwords in RL or online.

Stranger Danger.

The point of Share Play is passing the controller to your friend that is on the couch across miles.

If you are worried about these bad people doing things to your save or account, don't invite them in your home or invite them onto your console via share play.

What if People ask online for your XBL, Steam, PSN, etc account information as well? What if you give it to them and they buy a bunch of games with your CC and change your password and refuse to give you the account back?

There is a lot of What if's for everything. What if a kid is online on XBL, Steam, or PSN and he meets a stranger and wants to meet up with them in a park? These scenarios only go so far when you realize there is a responsibility on the consumer as well.

Technology can be abused, no doubt about it. Should we then hamper our progress as a species because of what if scenarios?

You aren't allowed to be on PSN or XBL unless you are an adult or under adult supervision/parental consent. After that, if you choose to befriend a total stranger and invite them in your home for coffee or send a Friend Request to a stranger and then proceed to let them to play your game via Share Play. You can stop the Share Play if you are sitting there and watching them. If you go afk and let them run wild and you don't know them...Well, that's on the user. It's just as if they are in your house and messing with your save. Thankfully you still have your passwords protecting you as well.

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Zen_Light

@charizard1605: Except for the game's save data of the particular game you're sharing at the time.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By SolidTy
@deadline-zero0 said:

It's a nice feature, but it's detractors take away from being great.

First, there's the obvious tech issue, with potential lag spikes, downgraded IQ and resolution set to 720p.

Second, it requires 2 ps4 users to be online at any time, but one must have the game in question and sacrifice control of his time to the other.

It's usefull for small moments when you need someone to beat a specific part of a game for you, or for a quick demo, or such.

But basically, unless you have someone you can specifically take huge advantage of the service with, on average, one user will have to relinquish control on his time with the console while the other one gets a lower quality version of the title.

You are right, but it's not limited to just that scenario. Some games have Multiplayer and you can Share Play with them. Being able to play the game at the same time even if they don't have the game.

Far Cry 4 did this as one example of many. A good fighting game pop it in and Share Play with them like Guilty Gear or Injustice (even though they don't own those games). Play Madden, NBA, or Towerfall MP with them and show them why you like those games. Play some co op that has local only co op but now online, etc.

Towerfall is a great game and it has no online modes...but yet, you can use Share Play and make it online!

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 lawlessx

No need to get so defensive SolidTy.

I wasn't knocking the system at all..only asking if the system is secure. Given what just happened to that kid's savefiles i think my questions of if a person can get access to another person's info or troll someone buy making insane purchases is justified.

thank you charizard for answering my questions

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By SolidTy
@SolidTy said:

As I said:

"The people that seem to have the most problems with Share Play and post about Share Play are typically the people that don't even have the machine or the PS+ service. They are just looking to knock the service down a peg because they don't even comprehend it. Like Frankenstein's Monster, they look to kill what they don't understand. "

@lawlessx said:

@charizard1605 said:

It works with people on your friendslist. If you don't trust them, don't befriend them and certainly don't give them control of your console in RL.

What would happen if you let an acquaintance/friend play a game that has a marketplace in RL? They could delete it as well. You have a party, invite a few friends, but they invite a few friends you don't know well...you are outside BBQing some food and you come in and find they bought some stuff on your MOBA game? Worse than that has happened. They would have to have your password to buy things, right? So, don't give stranger danger your passwords in RL or online.

Stranger Danger.

The point of Share Play is passing the controller to your friend that is on the couch across miles.

If you are worried about these bad people doing things to your save or account, don't invite them in your home or invite them onto your console via share play.

What if People ask online for your XBL, Steam, PSN, etc account information as well? What if you give it to them and they buy a bunch of games with your CC and change your password and refuse to give you the account back?

There is a lot of What if's for everything. What if a kid is online on XBL, Steam, or PSN and he meets a stranger and wants to meet up with them in a park? These scenarios only go so far when you realize there is a responsibility on the consumer as well.

Technology can be abused, no doubt about it. Should we then hamper our progress as a species because of what if scenarios?

You aren't allowed to be on PSN or XBL unless you are an adult or under adult supervision/parental consent. After that, if you choose to befriend a total stranger and invite them in your home for coffee or send a Friend Request to a stranger and then proceed to let them to play your game via Share Play. You can stop the Share Play if you are sitting there and watching them. If you go afk and let them run wild and you don't know them...Well, that's on the user. It's just as if they are in your house and messing with your save. Thankfully you still have your passwords protecting you as well.

@lawlessx said:

No need to get so defensive SolidTy.

I wasn't knocking the system at all..only asking if the system is secure. Given what just happened to that kid's savefiles i think my questions of if a person can get access to another person's info or troll someone buy making insane purchases is justified.

thank you charizard for answering my questions

No need to get so defensive lawlessx.

I answered your comment in great depth.

The above statement wasn't regarding you. It was an observation about a pattern I've noticed on this topic across tons of threads. What I wrote for you was under your quote which explains Share Play.

I certainly wasn't defensive. I wrote in the thread and then I also quoted you and answered you separately. Don't apply the top post for you. I took the time to link two videos above as well and really tried to explain it. I noticed a pattern in Share Play discussions in about 10 threads, is all.

That said my goal was explaining how Share Play works again to yet another user. It's not you per se, it's that I've had this redundant discussion about 20x now so I come off more short than perhaps I intend. I wish the click bait articles and trolls that that try to minimize Share Play weren't so effective because even you just cited that media Destiny kid as a reason for your questions.

That's why I took the time to answer because it's a great feature, but just like anything, it can be abused. The internet is abused all the time. Gotta be careful.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@SolidTy: Oh yeah, i for got about that. In those cases, Shareplay is a pretty good tool. My bad.

Still, the latency factor can always be an issue for faster paced games, shoudl you face it. So yeah, for single player games, i don't see it much, but for co-op multiplayer, it ca be very usefull.

I still don't think it's that much of an amazing, game changing feature to have, but in an age where digital connectivity is becoming larger and larger everyday, i do see SP has one to allow more options for the end user.

For that, i give props to Sony.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#64 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

They don't get enough credit it for it, because

A: I can beat my own games just fine, thank you very much
B: streaming to play a game is fucking gross.

Digital movement? I can get behind that. VR bullshit? yeah sure whatever. Indie scene after triple A market falls apart? no frown on my face.

The day streaming a game because the norm, and the go to? **** that.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 SolidTy

@deadline-zero0 said:

@SolidTy: Oh yeah, i for got about that. In those cases, Shareplay is a pretty good tool. My bad.

Still, the latency factor can always be an issue for faster paced games, shoudl you face it. So yeah, for single player games, i don't see it much, but for co-op multiplayer, it ca be very usefull.

I still don't think it's that much of an amazing, game changing feature to have, but in an age where digital connectivity is becoming larger and larger everyday, i do see SP has one to allow more options for the end user.

For that, i give props to Sony.

It's pretty wild. To be a teenager again. Limited income, limited library, but a friend contacts you and you can still play with them online some MP games you don't own.

You are right, good internet is the key. People with poor connections need not apply.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

They don't get enough credit it for it, because

A: I can beat my own games just fine, thank you very much

B: streaming to play a game is fucking gross.

Digital movement? I can get behind that. VR bullshit? yeah sure whatever. Indie scene after triple A market falls apart? no frown on my face.

The day streaming a game because the norm, and the go to? **** that.

unless its drew fighting a giant robot and early playstation controls, watching other people play games is fucking dumb.

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Zen_Light

@jg4xchamp: I feel the same way. I don't personally care much for trophies, but at least they show proof if you actually did what you said you did, like beat a game etc, but this neutralizes them since now you can have anyone beat your game for you and then take the credit for it. **** that.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#68  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

That is a good feature. Brings me back to the days of 16 player shooters on Xbox/360.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@charizard1605: it's refreshing to see someone be able to give credit even though their biases lay elsewhere. Shows intellectual honesty.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Neat idea, sure, but to get credit for an idea for an unoriginal idea, no. Share Play is still very restricted, not all games are supported, not all countries and regions support it, resolution downgrades, controller latency, input lag, lag will occur even if you have fast internet, there is a time limit, need to pay PS+, all parties need to pay PS+ to access features, and it's still up to the developer and publisher if they want to support it, they could even retract and disable the feature on games that supports it now. Letting a friend take control of your game is pretty cute but it's really novice, that's probably the only thing unique with this borrowed idea. It might be a very welcomed idea for those that pride themselves with Trophies and such since a friend could help or you could help out your friend in challenging parts of games.

To be honest, if I trust someone enough I would rather game share than Share Play. Game sharing is available for both consoles now and is still available on last gen consoles. My friends don't need help and I don't need help playing to get through games, so I would rather share any and every game and not have any restrictions unlike Share Play. I believe Microsoft's Family Sharing plan will make a return, hopefully they get their messaging right this time though. I think they really messed up their messaging back then and I think the industry and gamers alike weren't ready. But now it seems like everyone is doing it, I believe Steam have this family sharing option too. Hopefully Sony is currently working on family game sharing too rather than just Share Play. I think more people like the idea of accessing games they don't own rather than taking over a friends game. You're better off game sharing than Share Play.

Take away the dumbed down way to game share, take away the dumbed down way to watch game streams, and all you have is a virtual way for someone to play your games for you which cheapens things like Trophies in an instant. Share Play and the technology behind it is not as amazing nor as unique at all as some may have been lead to believe and the credit it got now if any is already enough.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

Came in for the cheating kid sympathetic people, I wasn't disappointed.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SolidTy

@Zen_Light said:

@jg4xchamp: I feel the same way. I don't personally care much for trophies, but at least they show proof if you actually did what you said you did, like beat a game etc, but this neutralizes them since now you can have anyone beat your game for you and then take the credit for it. **** that.

NOW? Like this is a NEW thing that people suck at games?

This isn't a recent thing people do.

That's been going on since the days of Atari 2600. I remember going to a friends house and beating Zelda NES for him since he was stuck for a month and wanted to watch me beat it since he was so annoyed. Going to someone's house and beating their game is older than most users in SW is. It's something their parents would remember...was the era before the Internet and "Let's Play" existed. Now kids just watch other people beat games on Youtube and half the time don't even go back to finish their copy, or worse, never even play the game, just watch someone else play games they want to play.

That's never going to go away while gaming is around. People have their cousins, parents, friends, and relatives play and beat their games all the time. It has nothing to do with the internet. That's an incredibly weak complaint tbh.

I do agree that people should own up and play their games. Practice makes perfect...but I come from an arcade gaming scene where every quarter counted and we had to stretch a single dollar for hours. That made me really good at videogames. Some people are lazy. If Share Play didn't exist, people would still beg others to beat their games for them though.

Luckily, Share Play is much more than having someone beat a game for you. You can invite people to play Co op games with you like Far Cry 4 using Share Play, or invite them to play against you in Madden or Streetfighter even if they don't own the game.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

sony is indeed the pioneer of gaming. the only company that cares about gamers

@tymeservesfate said:

Sony isn't getting any credit or praise for Shareplay because it's Microsoft's idea LOL.

it was one of the features on XB1's initial system structure plan that people were "supposedly" so upset and offended about. Microsoft then restructured things to what people said they wanted, and Sony stole the idea.

now we have people trying to drum up praise for Sony after damning MS for trying to implement their initial Family Share plan lol. funny how that works.

wow at that delusion. even for a lem this crosses the line

would you say that its almost cow worthy? that level of delusion. if that's the case then maybe i should get on some meds, or something. if only to avoid being like your fool ass lol.

Their wealth is not a factor of ones existence. Their accomplishments are not yours.

their accomplishments? you realize cows are just guys that play VIDEO GAMES on one particular system, right? the only real difference is they're mentally disturbed lol. or do you think this all actually means shii? its just a hobby...a frivolous one at that.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 tymeservesfate

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Sony isn't getting any credit or praise for Shareplay because it's Microsoft's idea LOL.

it was one of the features on XB1's initial system structure plan that people were "supposedly" so upset and offended about. Microsoft then restructured things to what people said they wanted, and Sony stole the idea.

now we have people trying to drum up praise for Sony after damning MS for trying to implement their initial Family Share plan lol. funny how that works.

@SolidTy said:
@effec_tor said:

SharePlay should definitely get more praise.

Agreed. Sony has been working on Share Play concept since they bought Gaikai in 2012. It's amazing and they rolled it out for consumers and it's a smashing success.

Only upset fanboys get bitter about new unique technologies.

Share Play was officially revealed to the world at E3 2013 during the PS4 presentation. This was way back when M$ was still pulling the DRM down on everyone and ended up doing tons of reversals months later.

lol

lol.

nice and comfy here in your head....lol

lol.

hey, whydontcha post a string of pictures of videos games for meh. then go over your gaming resume a little. then we can continue to laugh at each others posts LOL.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By SolidTy
@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

Agreed. Sony has been working on Share Play concept since they bought Gaikai in 2012. It's amazing and they rolled it out for consumers and it's a smashing success.

Share Play was officially revealed in Feb 2013 during the PS4 presentation before the Xbone reveal. It was also later talked about at E3 that year. This was way back when M$ was still pulling the DRM down on everyone and ended up doing tons of reversals months later.

lol

lol.

lol.

hey, whydontcha post a string of pictures of videos games for meh. then go over your gaming resume a little. then we can continue to laugh at each others posts LOL.

Hey, I included two links in that post that have to do with being in heads, that was good enough.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By tymeservesfate

@SolidTy said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

Share Play was officially revealed to the world at E3 2013 during the PS4 presentation. This was way back when M$ was still pulling the DRM down on everyone and ended up doing tons of reversals months later.

lol

lol.

lol.

Hey, I included two links in that post that have to do with being in heads, that was good enough.

is it PR? i know how you have this love and hate thing going on when it comes to PR...do you love it or hate it this time?

oh and what happened with your DriveClub thread....i would have liked getting in on that :(

lol

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

sony is indeed the pioneer of gaming. the only company that cares about gamers

@tymeservesfate said:

wow at that delusion. even for a lem this crosses the line

Delusion? "Shareplay" is nothing more than Xbox One Family Sharing twisted into what Sony wanted to take from it, just as Valve took this from Microsoft as well and made Steam Family Sharing with their own twist on it...

The only delusion here is not recognizing that these things originated with Microsoft...

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By SolidTy

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

lol.

is it PR? i know how you have this love and hate thing going on when it comes to PR...do you love it or hate it this time?

oh and what happened with your DriveClub thread....i would have liked getting in on that :

lol

You went full fanboy, eh? Never go full fanboy.

The two links were in the "lol." Each "l" had a link to a video...

You should be smart enough not to ask loaded questions by now. ;)

PR sucks as I've said many a time, but fanboy liars and shitty clickbait articles designed mislead suck donkey turds. :(

I hate PR, but I'll take it over the moron fanbots that run around lying and damage controlling for corporations that don't pay them.

Tootles.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

Microsoft offered a service very similar and got slated for it. So we can celebrate a good idea now?

360ru13r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 360ru13r
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts

Yall realize MS had the same idea when they first revealed the Xbox One right. Nevermind yall to happy with shareplay. I'll sit in the corner now.

RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 RedentSC
Member since 2013 • 1243 Posts

it has been drummed up by lems in this forum. i've made two threads where i've specifically mentioned it as a massive selling point. lems and Herms alike just brush it aside as some kind of toy. It gets used all the time in my house hold to play 2 player local games with friends.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46226 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@mems_1224 said:

Meh, I like to play my own games.

No, let me play your games please :)

i would totes let you play my games. if i had a ps4 and if the ps4 had any games to play

Ah that's so nice.

Yeah I don't own a PS4 either, because it doesn't have many games to play yet :P

-Mister47-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 -Mister47-
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

@mems_1224 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@mems_1224 said:

Meh, I like to play my own games.

No, let me play your games please :)

i would totes let you play my games. if i had a ps4 and if the ps4 had any games to play

Ah that's so nice.

Yeah I don't own a PS4 either, because it doesn't have many games to play yet :P

it doesnot even have games at all. just interactive movies like order 1886. or watchout there will be many girly JRPGs on PS4 because they want to apeal to female gamers.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 tymeservesfate

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

lol

lol.

lol.

oh and what happened with your DriveClub thread....i would have liked getting in on that :

lol

PR sucks as I've said many a time, but fanboy liars and shitty clickbait articles designed mislead suck donkey turds. :(

I hate PR, but I'll take it over the moron fanbots that run around lying and damage controlling for corporations that don't pay them.

Tootles.

damn kid, how many times did you edit this shii?? the message is like 2x longer than it was last night lmaooo...wow. also, asking questions isnt a problem. especially when the person doesn't know what the question is actually answering lol.

anyway, so what you're basically saying is that you support and champion PR when it favors the console you fanboy for. but you denounce and try to use it as ammo against towards other users and consoles because you're a total hypocrite and fanboy. yes?

idk, i really don't see how you admitting to being a biased hypocrite and a fanboy has you feeling as if you set the record straight here lol. post those game pictures and go over your resume for us again bud...

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60710 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

lol

lol.

lol.

lol

Tootles.

damn kid, how many times did you edit this shii?? the message is like 2x longer than it was last night lmaooo...wow. also, asking questions isnt a problem. especially when the person doesn't know what the question is actually answering lol.

anyway, so what you're basically saying is that you support and champion PR when it favors the console you fanboy for. but you denounce and try to use it as ammo against towards other users and consoles because you're a total hypocrite and fanboy. yes?

idk, i really don't see how you admitting to being a biased hypocrite and a fanboy has you feeling as if you set the record straight here lol. post those game pictures and go over your resume for us again bud...

Here is an old one of mine. Most those 360 games are pre 2009, before MS dropped core to go upwards of 66% casual with Kinect and of course before SONY launched the current gen 8 console leader PS4.

_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

<b>lemz n hermz so butthurt because they jelly how godny came out with dis creative unique invention first! shareplay changed the game n now others wanna copy but sony too far ahead. shareplay is the best n the most amazing tech don't hate because this is a game changer imho facts</b>

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46226 Posts

@-mister47- said:

it doesnot even have games at all. just interactive movies like order 1886. or watchout there will be many girly JRPGs on PS4 because they want to apeal to female gamers.

At this moment I would like to play:

- Killzone Shadow Fall

-Driveclub

- Infamous Second Son

For Xbone:

- Sunset Overdrive

- Forza 5

- Forza Horizon

- Halo: MCC

But that's waaaaaaay too few games to justify buying a system for.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

@charizard1605:

It's a great feature but Im afraid (at least at the moment) that the idea of sharing a game like 1886 instead of you buying it, is not something that Sony would advertise.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

Yeah. Until someone is a dick and deletes your stuff.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

never tried it and the fact that its in 720p... meh.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
@silversix_ said:

never tried it and the fact that its in 720p... meh.

It's unplayable in terms of input lag unless you're playing with your neighbor on your fiber optic connection. Tried doing it 2 friends, 1 was a state away, and the other was 2 states away - we all have 50mbps+ cable connections, and there's 100+ms of input lag. It's okay if you're just watching them play.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By SolidTy

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

Tootles.

You seem to have combined your poor reading comprehension and going off topic into all your posts. You have turned your inability to understand into almost an artform. It's scary the things you don't understand but yet continue to post about. Never go total insane fanboy. Remember this was a thread about Shareplay? I indulged your ramblings trying to be nice, but you must know all this effort is inane, off topic, and pointless.

No I don't support and champion PR like you always do. I hate PR...EXCEPT I hate PEOPLE WHO LIE MORE.

You can lie about anything: "Nintendo just decided to light a kids shirt on fire!" I read the article, and I find out it's a lie. I post that it's a lie and fanboys that supported the article get angry. Nintendo PR reports a day later that it's a lie. I post Nintendo's findings which ALSO support my earlier findings regarding the clickbait inaccurate article being quoted by fanbots and now you fanbot kids think all of the sudden I support PR? Get a clue. I called the LIES out well before PR said a damn thing. ;) The only hypocrite fanboy is you and other kids like you proclaiming anything different. I confess, I have a magnetic personality, so thank you for that. :P

However, if you get on these forums and lie to users, or a "journo" lies to users and fanbots like you jump up and down and proclaim the lies as as fact, then the PR > fanboys lying. In fact, I didn't need the PR, I exposed the lying in the article well before the PR popped up that also exposed the lying writer. I didn't need the PR, that was a bonus. I exposed the article the same day it was posted and fanboys like you get upset because you have an agenda...and agenda to mislead users. You hate truth, especially when the truth is blocking your lies. You have been wrong this entire time and your only move was to go off-topic in a share play thread, and now your hypocritical attitude is exposed for the world to see...again. This is the cycle of your foruming. You get upset and post random bs all over the place.

Tomorrow, if/when you decide to lie and say the PC isn't getting a game or post an article that lies about the Wii U, Xbone, or PS4. If that article is based on a lie, stop getting confused when users expose the lie. Not everything is exposed, some articles you post are legit and I'm in there posting anything. I read links and move on. It's the OBVIOUS LIES written by an idiot journo and the clickbait fanboys that believe everything that I correct WHEN I NOTICE IT. I can't notice everything. This has nothing to do with PR which sucks, it has to do with your own reading comprehension. There is a reason I don't usually take the time to write real posts for you like this, because you don't have the reading comprehension to grasp the big picture. I just let you play with your legos and move on. All of this is obvious and you could have reasoned it out for yourself. I already said it about 10 times. You ask me questions that are easily answered if you commit two braincells together, but you would rather continue to confuse yourself. Everyone here knows what you have been doing, not just me, everyone you encounter. We know your deal.

Unlike you, I'm not suck wining and dining with a single console and I don't post stupid PR threads about updates to an OS or cloud anything. It's all a joke and everyone knows it...or they should know it.

My experience with Share Play is not exciting because of PR, it's exciting because I used it. You are in a Share Play thread going off topic and your only post about Share Play was that M$ said some words once that vaguely resembled something so that was good enough. You are literally promoting vague words and a service YOU NEVER GOT TO PLAY. They didn't deliver jack S%*^ but you are in this thread right now talking about vague M$ PR in a Share Play thread because you would rather not acknowledge the fact that Sony committed to this fantastic concept and delivered an innovative feature to gamers. They have it RIGHT NOW! It wasn't some vague words when it comes to Share Play. It's not forcing users to do a 24 hour check in to use Share Play. People can still rent games and sell their used games and use Share Play. Sony saw the potential of Gaikai and bought them in 2012 and two years later Share Play was in people's homes.

Here's what matters to me. I buy these machines and wait for the software to release and play it. I wait for cool features I would use and chat about it.

On the side, little fanboy one-console kiddos like you stuck in a just the Xbox Ecosystem I put in their place because of all the lying, jealousy, and hypocrisy you kids with one plastic box can't seem to grasp. When you are older and you can afford more machines (and the services that come with them), you'll understand. Until then, you are just another misguided young person who goes off topic and sadly tries to get personal with users that don't see things his way (with his X-goggles on).

Here's my possessions. Where is yours? Do you even have an Xbone? Where is your pictures or your gamertag? For all we know you are another petty Xbox 360 lemming with a bone to pick.

GodspellWH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By GodspellWH
Member since 2013 • 1078 Posts

It works?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 SolidTy

@Heil68 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

Tootles.

Here is an old one of mine. Most those 360 games are pre 2009, before MS dropped core to go upwards of 66% casual with Kinect and of course before SONY launched the current gen 8 console leader PS4.

That's a beautiful picture. It's a shame they went chasing that Wii pot of gold.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#95 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

@uninspiredcup: yep

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#96 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Cool feature, what I really like is the ability to play couch co-op games with another person online. In essence, it enables online co-op for games that only support local co-op, if I understand this correctly. Hopefully something similar will come out on Xbox One soon.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By tymeservesfate

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

lol

Tootles.

You seem to have combined your poor reading comprehension and going off topic into all your posts. You have turned your inability to understand into almost an artform. It's scary the things you don't understand but yet continue to post about. Never go total insane fanboy. Remember this was a thread about Shareplay? I indulged your ramblings trying to be nice, but you must know all this effort is inane, off topic, and pointless.

No I don't support and champion PR like you always do. I hate PR...EXCEPT I hate PEOPLE WHO LIE MORE.

You can lie about anything: "Nintendo just decided to light a kids shirt on fire!" I read the article, and I find out it's a lie. I post that it's a lie and fanboys that supported the article get angry. Nintendo PR reports a day later that it's a lie. I post Nintendo's findings which ALSO support my earlier findings regarding the clickbait inaccurate article being quoted by fanbots and now you fanbot kids think all of the sudden I support PR? Get a clue. I called the LIES out well before PR said a damn thing. ;) The only hypocrite fanboy is you and other kids like you proclaiming anything different. I confess, I have a magnetic personality, so thank you for that. :P

However, if you get on these forums and lie to users, or a "journo" lies to users and fanbots like you jump up and down and proclaim the lies as as fact, then the PR > fanboys lying. In fact, I didn't need the PR, I exposed the lying in the article well before the PR popped up that also exposed the lying writer. I didn't need the PR, that was a bonus. I exposed the article the same day it was posted and fanboys like you get upset because you have an agenda...and agenda to mislead users. You hate truth, especially when the truth is blocking your lies. You have been wrong this entire time and your only move was to go off-topic in a share play thread, and now your hypocritical attitude is exposed for the world to see...again. This is the cycle of your foruming. You get upset and post random bs all over the place.

Tomorrow, if/when you decide to lie and say the PC isn't getting a game or post an article that lies about the Wii U, Xbone, or PS4. If that article is based on a lie, stop getting confused when users expose the lie. Not everything is exposed, some articles you post are legit and I'm in there posting anything. I read links and move on. It's the OBVIOUS LIES written by an idiot journo and the clickbait fanboys that believe everything that I correct WHEN I NOTICE IT. I can't notice everything. This has nothing to do with PR which sucks, it has to do with your own reading comprehension. There is a reason I don't usually take the time to write real posts for you like this, because you don't have the reading comprehension to grasp the big picture. I just let you play with your legos and move on. All of this is obvious and you could have reasoned it out for yourself. I already said it about 10 times. You ask me questions that are easily answered if you commit two braincells together, but you would rather continue to confuse yourself. Everyone here knows what you have been doing, not just me, everyone you encounter. We know your deal.

Unlike you, I'm not suck wining and dining with a single console and I don't post stupid PR threads about updates to an OS or cloud anything. It's all a joke and everyone knows it...or they should know it.

My experience with Share Play is not exciting because of PR, it's exciting because I used it. You are in a Share Play thread going off topic and your only post about Share Play was that M$ said some words once that vaguely resembled something so that was good enough. You are literally promoting vague words and a service YOU NEVER GOT TO PLAY. They didn't deliver jack S%*^ but you are in this thread right now talking about vague M$ PR in a Share Play thread because you would rather not acknowledge the fact that Sony committed to this fantastic concept and delivered an innovative feature to gamers. They have it RIGHT NOW! It wasn't some vague words when it comes to Share Play. It's not forcing users to do a 24 hour check in to use Share Play. People can still rent games and sell their used games and use Share Play. Sony saw the potential of Gaikai and bought them in 2012 and two years later Share Play was in people's homes.

Here's what matters to me. I buy these machines and wait for the software to release and play it. I wait for cool features I would use and chat about it.

On the side, little fanboy one-console kiddos like you stuck in a just the Xbox Ecosystem I put in their place because of all the lying, jealousy, and hypocrisy you kids with one plastic box can't seem to grasp. When you are older and you can afford more machines (and the services that come with them), you'll understand. Until then, you are just another misguided young person who goes off topic and sadly tries to get personal with users that don't see things his way (with his X-goggles on).

Here's my possessions. Where is yours? Do you even have an Xbone? Where is your pictures or your gamertag? For all we know you are another petty Xbox 360 lemming with a bone to pick.

i have to admit...i only read like 2 and half paragraphs of that nonsense lmao. you take too long to say nothing.

but i get the gist of it...your morals are on a sliding scale basically, are flimsy as hell. you will actively go against things you spoke adamantly against in prior threads...to combat the awful fanboys. got it. kind of like a hypocritical valor type thing...yea, i get it.

.and thanks for the picture friend...the anticipation was killing me lmao.

hold on now...i'm going to do one of ur famous EDITs: i was scrolling back up the thread and noticed you saying i only have one console....smh, what? in the other thread we had a talk in you said you have no idea if i have a console or not. damn near talking down to me. how now are you speaking in such certainty of my console ownership Professor Gaming?

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 tymeservesfate

@Heil68 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

lol

lol.

lol.

lol

Tootles.

man, that is nice. but aren't they your girlfriend's? i thought she brought these games for you to play. not that anything is wrong with that. does she play along with you while you game? or does she go to do other things?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By SolidTy

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

Tootles.

i have to admit...i only read like 2 and half paragraphs of that nonsense lmao. you take too long to say nothing.

but i get the gist of it...your morals are on a sliding scale basically, are flimsy as hell. you will actively go against things you spoke adamantly against in prior threads...to combat the awful fanboys. got it. kind of like a hypocritical valor type thing...yea, i get it.

.and thanks for the picture friend...the anticipation was killing me lmao.

hold on now...i'm going to do one of ur famous EDITs: i was scrolling back up the thread and noticed you saying i only have one console....smh, what? in the other thread we had a talk in you said you have no idea if i have a console or not. damn near talking down to me. how now are you speaking in such certainty of my console ownership Professor Gaming?

My morals remained the same since I first posted in SW back in 2005. I call it like I see it. You are the one that doesn't answer to anyone. You don't post pics or gamertags or anything. You want people to explain things to you, but you don't answer to anyone. You aren't alone because that is the attitude of many fakeboy and alternate account users that stop by GS. If you are legit, we unfortunately wouldn't know it. We can only go on what you post and your posting history paints the same story we've seen a 100x before. It's not an original premise. So, many of us exercise caution depending on who we are talking too.

Regarding new accounts that pop up and wax on and on with fanboyisms, those accounts aren't spoken about too much in here, but the legit users of SW always treat those users as an alt account or even a fakeboy account. We see the threads, we jump in for lulz, or we don't post at all. We see who made the thread, etc. This was established years and years before you ever joined GS with this current account.

All we know about you for certain is you love Xbone and Xbox 360 and are passionate about those products...and like to go offtopic on users that say things you disagree with about those products. Disagreement is fine, but the off topic stuff gets old.

You do go a bit far though as exampled in this thread. This isn't an Xbox thread, but a thread about Share Play which presumably you have no first hand experience. You spoke about some vague PR and then proceeded to engage users on a personal off topic level. You will go offtopic in threads like this Share Play thread because, and this is a guess, it's hard to wrap your mind around a company delivering something your prized company hasn't delivered yet. I wonder what you were doing before Xbox existed? I remember those days like yesterday. Decades of nothing Xbox...I wonder where all your passion would have been then? Most likely you weren't born or were too young, which puts you at a younger age and explains why you have either no machines or one machine, due to limited income when first starting out.

We don't know with a gamertag or picture if you are a fakeboy or alternate account. People create alts to troll users and hide from their main account. Sometime they create alts to troll specific users. I've seen plenty of last gen users patrolling these forums and defending the current gen machines. You could very well be an excited 360 owner saving for an Xbone and arguing here about it daily. These patterns were around years before you ever came along. These other alt accounts and fakeboys may even sometimes defend you and hate every word I type for instance, but it's the truth. Rather than explain it to these scrubs (there will be new users pulling the same things in two years), usually we all just remain silent and watch the accounts dance around in the forums in front of us.

Either way, I do hope you enjoyed this time. Peace be with you. :P

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60710 Posts

@tymeservesfate:

I got myself hoe ready. Hit the gym, practiced good hygiene and studied the arts and fine literature and got my BA. I got married and now because I'm awesome I get to buy things or things are bought for me.

Living the dream brah.