Sony changes Driveclub DRM

• 119 results
#101 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70921 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@shawn30 said:

@RR360DD said:

So I guess the fact Sony even attempted such a practice will now be all forgiven LOL

Cows are hilariously stupid.

Lol, so very true. The hypocrisy is amazing. Still, good thing for Sony to do. It was the right move.

Last time i checked, Titanfall still has DRM...

Boom there goes the killshot!

good post brother

Also, for those who dont know, Shawn30 was banned from neogaf for being a Microsoft shill.

He was outed and exposed. The email he signed up with was linkeed to a Microsoft PR firm. Hes a confirmed Microsoft shill. He was exposed

Its pretty obvious that RR360DD and Foxbatalpha are xbot shills too. Their "opinions" can never be relevant

Also Garden Warfare has DRM AND microtransactions. That is exclusive to X1 and PC. I don't see those guys mentioning that. It was never set in stone that Driveclub would have DRM, it did have a subscription based deal just like any other game from PS+. I don't understand why people are bitching when they aren't going to buy it like me

#102 Posted by super600 (30386 posts) -

It's nice to hear that sony changed this.

#103 Posted by foxhound_fox (87839 posts) -

Microsoft pulls things out of their products due to complaints... they are considered the bad guys.

Sony pulls things out of their products due to complaints... they are considered heroes.

That's cows for you.

#104 Edited by Midnightshade29 (5270 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786:

Jaw dropped on that new footage!!!! Day 1 Retail buy from me. The sense of speed seems great and the dynamic lighting.....droools...

#105 Posted by SolidTy (42543 posts) -

@selfreflect said:

good post brother

Also, for those who dont know, Shawn30 was banned from neogaf for being a Microsoft shill.

He was outed and exposed. The email he signed up with was linked to a Microsoft PR firm. Hes a confirmed Microsoft shill. He was exposed

Its pretty obvious that RR360DD and Foxbatalpha are xbot shills too. Their "opinions" can never be relevant

That does not surprise me.....on the other hand you'd think MS could find better with their money.

He's getting paid to represent a company at various forums and promote a message...huh.

I like talking to the PR guys behind the scenes. I had a great conversation once with an Xbox Representative at a trade show, it's nice to get to know these guys and get an idea of what they REALLY think. The forums are monitored and money's on the line, so we'll never get that kind of candid truth here, but it's refreshing talking to gamers about games, especially in real life.

#106 Posted by Midnightshade29 (5270 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@charizard1605 said:

Another 180 for Sony

Told you so. You were one of the first to put up the pitch forks. As soon as it gets fixed, you start complaining about the correction.

Make up your mind.

He flip-flops between ms and sony because he can't spend all his time routing for nintendo as they are in sour straights.... Why he feels the need to troll.. I just don't get ... (or anyone who trolls for that matter, its a stupid immature thing to do!)

#107 Edited by Midnightshade29 (5270 posts) -

That's the way it should be for all their titles! You lose ps+, you should be able to keep them.

Thats plain ridiculous! You realize PS+ gives you $1000s of dollars worth of games a year... for a mere $50 .... how would publishers go for that. Sony wouldn't make any money off it. It's not a damn charity. The entitled masses and kids need to understand that it cost money to put these games on ps+.. we get a whole lot for are little cash. The thing is even if you cancel, and you resubscribe you will get everything back. Also why would someone invested ever not sub? For someone like me who owns, a PSP, PSV, PS3, and a PS4..... it would be ridiculous for me to unsubscribe to ps+ as I get 4-5 games a month! Some I may already have, most I don't. And the massive discounts on top of it....it would be moronic to not have plus.

#108 Edited by shawn30 (4364 posts) -

@selfreflect said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@shawn30 said:

@RR360DD said:

So I guess the fact Sony even attempted such a practice will now be all forgiven LOL

Lol, so very true. The hypocrisy is amazing. Still, good thing for Sony to do. It was the right move.

good post brother

He was outed and exposed. The email he signed up with was linkeed to a Microsoft PR firm. Hes a confirmed Microsoft shill. He was exposed

@selfreflect lol, are you serious in calling me a shill. Ive been here for years, where you just showed up very recently. 2nd, Sonygaf didn't get that name by accident. They banned a shit-ton of Xbox Fans who weren't cursing, attacking people or anything else. And if gmail is linked to a MS PR firm, name them. Don't accuse me of shit without proof, of which you have none. I'm a Xbox Fan, never pretended to be different. But check my posting history when it comes to being reasonable, outside of sarcasm at times of course:) You a typical Cow idiot, likely someones alternate account who don't have the balls to say anything with their regular account. Pathetic, sad, and weak.

#109 Posted by SelfReflect (116 posts) -

Microsoft pulls things out of their products due to complaints... they are considered the bad guys.

Sony pulls things out of their products due to complaints... they are considered heroes.

That's cows for you.

Red my post on the last page. The situations are nothing alike. Cant compare.

#110 Posted by lawlessx (46576 posts) -

That's cows for you.

does this really surprise you?

#111 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4210 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

FUCK I HAVE TO REPOST IT TWICE?!?!?!

Drive Club, Evo and SCE redeemed. Lems once again in tatters.

Important things to note: 1) it didn't take them most of a month to ditch it and 2) they recognised it was wrong and didn't try the "they didn't understand it," "it was too early," "we didn't communicate it well enough" whinge excuses that Spencer, Penello and Harrison tried.

Thank god it didn't take them a month. Were they not at E3 last year? Giving them credit for NOT making the catch up mistakes MS made when they had the MS situation to learn from? That's fvckin fanboy, love affair non sense. You people rape MS for stating and screwing up in PR, but Sony having a type of what has become the dirtiest word in gaming ready to be implemented is ok, because they learned from a huge blunder less than a year ago? I guess we should all get a standing ovation for flushing the toilet also.

You sound upset.

#112 Edited by RR360DD (11635 posts) -

@selfreflect said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@shawn30 said:

@RR360DD said:

good post brother

That does not surprise me.....on the other hand you'd think MS could find better with their money.

You believing him doesn't surprise me.

What does surprise me is that you're one of the biggest idiots on this board and you can't even see it.

#113 Edited by cainetao11 (16995 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

FUCK I HAVE TO REPOST IT TWICE?!?!?!

Drive Club, Evo and SCE redeemed. Lems once again in tatters.

Important things to note: 1) it didn't take them most of a month to ditch it and 2) they recognised it was wrong and didn't try the "they didn't understand it," "it was too early," "we didn't communicate it well enough" whinge excuses that Spencer, Penello and Harrison tried.

Thank god it didn't take them a month. Were they not at E3 last year? Giving them credit for NOT making the catch up mistakes MS made when they had the MS situation to learn from? That's fvckin fanboy, love affair non sense. You people rape MS for stating and screwing up in PR, but Sony having a type of what has become the dirtiest word in gaming ready to be implemented is ok, because they learned from a huge blunder less than a year ago? I guess we should all get a standing ovation for flushing the toilet also.

You sound upset.

The only sound you hear when reading something is your own inner voice.

#114 Edited by LJS9502_basic (150474 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@selfreflect said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@shawn30 said:

@RR360DD said:

good post brother

What does surprise me is that you're one of the biggest idiots on this board and you can't even see it.

If what he says is true MS is certainly wasting their money with you. On a board where people such as you hold tight to one brand and sleepwalk through reality you're saying I'm a idiot? LOL no. I come here for amusement to see the fools scramble to defend a console. And if what he says is true.....MS is making their fan base look like morons since you'd be their spokesman......doing more harm than good for the brand. Can I have the name of your boss? I'd like to let him know how you're doing.

#115 Edited by foxhound_fox (87839 posts) -

@lawlessx said:

@foxhound_fox said:

That's cows for you.

does this really surprise you?

No... but I feel the need to point it out for some reason. Couldn't say why. Maybe it's the years of SW I've lived through.

#116 Posted by RR360DD (11635 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@selfreflect said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@shawn30 said:

@RR360DD said:

good post brother

If what he says is true MS is certainly wasting their money with you. On a board where people such as you hold tight to one brand and sleepwalk through reality you're saying I'm a idiot? LOL no. I come here for amusement to see the fools scramble to defend a console. And if what he says is true.....MS is making their fan base look like morons since you'd be their spokesman......doing more harm than good for the brand. Can I have the name of your boss? I'd like to let him know how you're doing.

LOL why are you still even entertaining the idea that MS pays me to post on a forum? How old are you?

#117 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (6191 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@selfreflect said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@shawn30 said:

@RR360DD said:

good post brother

LOL why are you still even entertaining the idea that MS pays me to post on a forum? How old are you?

LittleJack95302 watch your mouth! RR360DD is one of the most respected lems on here. He may not be paid by MS like I am but his word is always dead on.

Just because you claim neutrality (really a cow) doesn't mean your stance is any better.

I am also dying to see how Microsoft makes its fanbase look like morons when Sony has been caught in numerous lies, especially of late. 1080p Killzone mulitplayer? DRM in DriveClubz? This is just recent.

#118 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

Lol @shawn30: being banned from NeoGaf. Not surpising after seeing some of his posts. Pure nonsense.

#119 Edited by shawn30 (4364 posts) -

Lol @shawn30: being banned from NeoGaf. Not surpising after seeing some of his posts. Pure nonsense.

Sonygaf banned a ton of pro-Xbox people, hence its well earned name. As for pure nonsense, UI think that everytime I see you post too :)

#120 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

@Foxbatalpha: You mean the removed DRM in the OP? Sony really got us with that one.

#121 Edited by shawn30 (4364 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@selfreflect said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@shawn30 said:

@RR360DD said:

good post brother

LittleJack95302 watch your mouth! RR360DD is one of the most respected lems on here. He may not be paid by MS like I am but his word is always dead on.

Just because you claim neutrality (really a cow) doesn't mean your stance is any better.

I am also dying to see how Microsoft makes its fanbase look like morons when Sony has been caught in numerous lies, especially of late. 1080p Killzone mulitplayer? DRM in DriveClubz? This is just recent.

Bro, can I get some of that MS shill money? If all I gotta do is post pro-Xbox One talk for cash, I'm in. Sounds like a awesome part-time job, lol. And yeah, Sony's been caught in a number of lies in recent months, but Cows treat it as they do financial data about the company:

#122 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (6191 posts) -

@shawn30 said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@selfreflect said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@shawn30 said:

@RR360DD said:

good post brother

Bro, can I get some of that MS shill money? If all I gotta do is post pro-Xbox One talk for cash, I'm in. Sounds like a awesome part-time job, lol. And yeah, Sony's been caught in a number of lies in recent months, but Cows treat it as they do financial data about the company:

ha, I'm just messing around. I like to think MS pays me because so many accuse me of it!

#123 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (6191 posts) -

@Foxbatalpha: You mean the removed DRM in the OP? Sony really got us with that one.

Denial is a terrible thing.

#124 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

@Foxbatalpha: Trolling because you are wrong is even worse.

You keep fighting that good fight though.

#125 Edited by shawn30 (4364 posts) -

@shawn30 said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@selfreflect said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@shawn30 said:

@RR360DD said:

good post brother

ha, I'm just messing around. I like to think MS pays me because so many accuse me of it!

Dammit! I was gonna use that extra money to buy a PS4... OK, SORRY, i CAN'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT BUYING THAT BULLSHIT SYSTEM WITH NO GAMES :) But yeah, the shill accusation has found me a few times as well. I wish it were true as I'd love extra cash just for hyping Xbox, seeing as how I enjoy the console for real anyway.