Sony 1st party "a little sparse" this year

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@GreySeal9 said:
@bobrossperm said:
@bunchanumbers said:
@bobrossperm said:
@bunchanumbers said:

I don't get it. Persona 5 is coming to PS3, Teraway Unfolded is a port of the Vita game, No mans Sky is coming to PC as well. Only game you got that is exclusive is Bloodborne. Is just Bloodborne enough to brag about vs Star Fox, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yoshi's Wooly World, Splatoon, Mario Party 10, etc. etc. etc.

Doesn't matter. It's games you won't find on any other platform but PlayStation. Smash is also on 3DS, but it's a bigger more expanded game altogether. Tearaway is being rebuilt for the PS4, not ported and uprezzed. And there are different levels. It's a PS4 game hence why they changed the title. Persona 5 is going to be on PS4 and not it's competition. If you have a PS4, you have something to buy. Not including it's system seller status if you already have a PS3. No Mans Sky will be a PS4 game in 2015. Just like Tomb Raider will be an Xbox One game in 2015. We are speaking of this year. Not beyond.

and all these qualifiers make them exclusive? It sounds more like justification for a lack of real exclusives.

No, it's just the real world silly. PS4 having games that are timed and/or on PS3 makes no difference. What matters is the games PS4 is getting that the competition isn't. And Bloodborne, Persona 5, Tearaway Unfolded, No Mans Sky are all games that the competition aren't getting in 2015. This year, the year we are discussing.

If we are to talk about PS4 only games, sure, the PS4 is lacking. But on the basis of games that you can get for your PS4 in 2015 that you can't get on WiiU, Xbox One, or PC, those 4 games count. No Mans Sky is timed and may release the end of this year on PC, or in 2016 or whatever. It's up for interpretation. But at release, and probably for months after, it will only be on PS4.

This thread is about 1rst party tho.

The original post I replied to was referring to exclusives this year in general, not just first party. In that case, only Tearaway can be mentioned.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By sHaDyCuBe321
Member since 2003 • 5769 Posts

@AzatiS said:
@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

This is pretty pathetic.

What differentiates Sony from MS? Noting

Why would you purchase a PS4 instead of a gaming PC that will run all the 3rd party games better? Bloodborne and...I have a total of 6 games for my PS4 since launch. It's a dust collector.

Yeah , like we dont have 5-6 years more for next-gen ... Tell me in what position X1 ..or even worse , Wii U will be when PS4 will still be going strong ( 2-3 years from now or more ) You people judging hard , then in the end you eat your words like you did with PS3 .

So it's ok for the first 2 1/2 - 3 to be barren? That's BS.

Last gen Sony HAD TO put in the effort to have great exclusives in order to save face and catch up to MS because they lagged in sales and put their foot in their mouth with that $600 monstrosity and late start.

Where is the impetus this time around?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:
@silversix_ said:
@jg4xchamp said:

Why are we saying the Xbox One exclusives are better this year?

What exclusive did the Xbox One even get this year so far? Nothing?

on the way you have

-More fucking Halo

-More fucking Fable

-More fucking Forza

-A port of the original Gears of War

-and maybe Tomb Raider for its short window exclusivity.

In comparison to what the PS4 and WiiU getting it's like an all star performance of lameness between all 3 first parties.

ouch if a lem like blackace reads your post,,,,,,, he may just cry haha

To be fair, he included your precious Sony the all star performance of lameness as well.

already mentioned multiple times that after BB there's nothing im looking forward to (exclusives) in 2015 so i'm not gonna defend something not worth defending. But saying that Xbone lineup is better when its as pathetic and all its games are a yearly spam we've been getting since the original Xbox or 360 is just funny

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

bu bu bu Bluudburne

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@silversix_ said:

@darkangel115: Bloodborne is the same shit? BB is by far the most different Souls title we've seen while your halo/forza/gears is copy pastarino from generation to generation.

how is it mine? I don't even like racing games so i could care less about forza lol. yes BB is the same as dark souls except you get a gun to parry instead of just rolling and slashing. It was the same clunky boring game as dark souls and why i played it like an hour and sent it back. Just because it differs a little for DS doesn't mean it's not the same game pretty much. Its funny how i said MS has sucked this year so far on exclusives, but you only focus on how i said sony has sucked too. nice fanboy reaction. You should head back to your sony circle jerk with tormentos and heli ;)

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#56 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:
@AzatiS said:
@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

This is pretty pathetic.

Why would you purchase a PS4 instead of a gaming PC that will run all the 3rd party games better? Bloodborne and...I have a total of 6 games for my PS4 since launch. It's a dust collector.

Yeah , like we dont have 5-6 years more for next-gen ... Tell me in what position X1 ..or even worse , Wii U will be when PS4 will still be going strong ( 2-3 years from now or more ) You people judging hard , then in the end you eat your words like you did with PS3 .

Last gen Sony HAD TO put in the effort to have great exclusives in order to save face and catch up to MS because they lagged in sales and put their foot in their mouth with that $600 monstrosity and late start.

For now we are not even on second year , only Wii U surpassed that.

Last gen Sony DIDNT HAVE TO put in any effort and easily let PS3 die but instead Wii did that , yes the winner of last generation with huge profits and 100M userbase.

Give some respect to Sony for not letting PS3 die or out of support ( aka games ) when they had every reason possible and every excuse in the world to do so. Billion of losses constantly , almost every single year of PS3s life that is.

Yes , they did many things wrong , price was one thing ... Late start wasnt the issue since Wii had a late start also and won by far. And here we are , talking in how nasty position PS3 was and Sony as a whole and in the end of generation caught up with X360 and they were releasing exclusives after exclusives even few months prior of next-gen ( this gen ).

So please .. get your damn facts straight ! If it was MS or Nintendo in Sonys shoes last generation ... PS3 would be in dead state after 2-3 years in the market. Period

Avatar image for deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
deactivated-5afcc99c5544f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
Member since 2012 • 1917 Posts

Star Wars and Assassin's Creed Praystation Bundleruuuuuus incoming.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

PS4 so far: BloodBorne

PS4 in the future: Uncharted4 (unless it flops)

totes worth $500+

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 sHaDyCuBe321

@AzatiS said:
@sHaDyCuBe321 said:
@AzatiS said:
@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

This is pretty pathetic.

Last gen Sony DIDNT HAVE TO put in any effort and easily let PS3 die but instead Wii did that , yes the winner of last generation with huge profits and 100M userbase.

Give some respect to Sony for not letting PS3 die or out of support ( aka games ) when they had every reason possible and every excuse in the world to do so. Billion of losses constantly , almost every single year of PS3s life that is.

Yes , they did many things wrong , price was one thing ... Late start wasnt the issue since Wii had a late start also and won by far. And here we are , talking in how nasty position PS3 was and Sony as a whole and in the end of generation caught up with X360 and they were releasing exclusives after exclusives even few months prior of next-gen ( this gen ).

So please .. get your damn facts straight ! If it was MS or Nintendo in Sonys shoes last generation ... PS3 would be in dead state after 2-3 years in the market. Period

I can't even tell if you're being serious.

Sony had to do what they did last gen in order to show that they would have been able to compete with MS. If Sony floundered that badly and hadn't supported the machine they would have been Nintendo all over again (powerhouses for two generations and lost support from other developers after that).

The only reason Wii recovered from the late start was because the Wii was $200 and had the novelty of motion control. Late start absolutely had tons to do with it.

You act as if Sony not letting the PS3 die was some noble gesture on the part of Sony. Get your head out of your ass and stop dickriding a company that clearly is content to sit back and let consumers get bs remasters, updated ports and a subpar exclusives because they know sheep will follow blindly and they don't need to do anything to appease their fanbase.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

@bobrossperm said:
@bunchanumbers said:
@bobrossperm said:
@bunchanumbers said:

I don't get it. Persona 5 is coming to PS3, Teraway Unfolded is a port of the Vita game, No mans Sky is coming to PC as well. Only game you got that is exclusive is Bloodborne. Is just Bloodborne enough to brag about vs Star Fox, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yoshi's Wooly World, Splatoon, Mario Party 10, etc. etc. etc.

Doesn't matter. It's games you won't find on any other platform but PlayStation. Smash is also on 3DS, but it's a bigger more expanded game altogether. Tearaway is being rebuilt for the PS4, not ported and uprezzed. And there are different levels. It's a PS4 game hence why they changed the title. Persona 5 is going to be on PS4 and not it's competition. If you have a PS4, you have something to buy. Not including it's system seller status if you already have a PS3. No Mans Sky will be a PS4 game in 2015. Just like Tomb Raider will be an Xbox One game in 2015. We are speaking of this year. Not beyond.

and all these qualifiers make them exclusive? It sounds more like justification for a lack of real exclusives.

No, it's just the real world silly. PS4 having games that are timed and/or on PS3 makes no difference. What matters is the games PS4 is getting that the competition isn't. And Bloodborne, Persona 5, Tearaway Unfolded, No Mans Sky are all games that the competition aren't getting in 2015. This year, the year we are discussing.

If we are to talk about PS4 only games, sure, the PS4 is lacking. But on the basis of games that you can get for your PS4 in 2015 that you can't get on WiiU, Xbox One, or PC, those 4 games count. No Mans Sky is timed and may release the end of this year on PC, or in 2016 or whatever. It's up for interpretation. But at release, and probably for months after, it will only be on PS4.

Sounds to me like you admitted that the PS4 fist party lineup is sparse.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 sHaDyCuBe321

@silversix_ said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@silversix_ said:
@jg4xchamp said:

Why are we saying the Xbox One exclusives are better this year?

What exclusive did the Xbox One even get this year so far? Nothing?

on the way you have

-More fucking Halo

-More fucking Fable

-More fucking Forza

-A port of the original Gears of War

-and maybe Tomb Raider for its short window exclusivity.

In comparison to what the PS4 and WiiU getting it's like an all star performance of lameness between all 3 first parties.

ouch if a lem like blackace reads your post,,,,,,, he may just cry haha

To be fair, he included your precious Sony the all star performance of lameness as well.

already mentioned multiple times that after BB there's nothing im looking forward to (exclusives) in 2015 so i'm not gonna defend something not worth defending. But saying that Xbone lineup is better when its as pathetic and all its games are a yearly spam we've been getting since the original Xbox or 360 is just funny

Fine...how about this:

Xbox One's lineup is a little less pathetic than PS4's.

I think we can all agree with that.

I think the major problem is that there is almost NOTHING to differentiate the two systems at this point and while I think Phil Spencer would want to change that because MS is backed into a corner, Sony is content to rest on their laurels.

ImBatman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ImBatman-
Member since 2013 • 1279 Posts

Their 1st party offerings for the rest of the year are pretty shit outside of their AA indies like Rime which don't have exact release dates yet (don't care about Tearaway Unfolded, Until Dawn, GOW Remastered, or the Uncharted Collection). Multiplats, indies, 1 or 2 unannounced things like the Uncharted Collection, and most likely a price-cut will be more than enough to carry them through the holidays though.

2016 will be the year their 1st party hits full stride, and will probably be the best year of the gen for everyone unless you only own a lolWii U or a lolVita.

From Sony I'm really looking forward to Uncharted 4, Sony Bend's open world survivor horror game, Media Molecule's new create share play thing, The Last Guardian (no I'm not joking, 2016 should be the year it releases based on when it went into active development), Guerrilla's open world robo-dino RPG with the New Vegas writer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#64 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

So basically, the actual reason to buy this thing is for third party exclusive games, sort of like the Xbox 360. The myth of Sony's first party is coming crashing down.

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#65 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

It took 1.5 years for the PS4 to get its first remotetly interesting exclusive: Bloodborne.

Wiiu has plenty of amazing exclusives

Xbone doesnt interest me at all

This gen sucks overall compared to last gen. If all the remasters are any indication

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 bunchanumbers

@charizard1605 said:

So basically, the actual reason to buy this thing is for third party exclusive games, sort of like the Xbox 360. The myth of Sony's first party is coming crashing down.

yup this pretty much sums it up.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Sony needed to stop reading the Xbox 360 playbook before getting to the chapter about relying on third parties. Microsoft has taught them well.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@silversix_ said:

If that's sparse, imaging how mediocre and laughable the Xbone lineup is. That also applies to WiiU.

The XB1 has 1st party coming this year: Halo 5 and (possibly) a Gears of War Remaster come to mind.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 7983 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

Indeed..

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

Not, it's for Persona 5.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@deadline-zero0: Which releases in 2015.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@deadline-zero0: Which releases in 2015.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#73  Edited By santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

(and not technically 1st party but at least exclusive for some time) Tomb Raider

Lol, not "technically" or in any other interpretation is it 1st party. It's a pay to delay title, for a matter of weeks ffs. And it's even not an exclusive to begin with, as it is multiplat from day 1...

@Salt_The_Fries said:Not to mention Elite Dangerous along the way (as valid and existing on the same timed console exclusive grounds as No Man's Sky).

We had confirmation that E:D was coming to PS4 the day after the Bone announcement. While I'd love to see NMS go to any platform capable, it still has no announcement aside from PS4 and later PC. Not the same thing.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 14

#74 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41489 Posts

Third party support there maybe, but this is fucking slacking off on Sony's half.

CleanB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 CleanB
Member since 2013 • 289 Posts

At least they got dem sales.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

The consoles this generation are terrible... honestly I don't know how people can even defend them anymore.

Silly little constraints aside, the PC is the best option, flat out.

Lord_Magikarp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Lord_Magikarp
Member since 2015 • 374 Posts

@bunchanumbers said:

lol sparse. More like finding water on the Sun. If they didn't bend over for 3rd parties they would have been dead years ago.

If Nintendo didnt have 1st party they would have been dead long ago, two sides to a coin (and at least sony will have 1st party eventually, nintendo is screwed with 3rd party as of now)

CleanB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 CleanB

@lord_magikarp said:
@bunchanumbers said:

lol sparse. More like finding water on the Sun. If they didn't bend over for 3rd parties they would have been dead years ago.

If Nintendo didnt have 1st party they would have been dead long ago, two sides to a coin (and at least sony will have 1st party eventually, nintendo is screwed with 3rd party as of now)

lol sony ponies are trying to deflect a topic negative about Sony to Nintendo in a pathetic DC attempt.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

Look at all the damage controlling going on in here lol. A Sony executive says their own game lineup is weak this year and all the Sony fanboys in here bringing up MS like they don't have game either lol. It's funny how roles have seem to reverse cause I'm sure Sony is going to lean heavily on 3rd party games this year and all Sony fanboys based MS for doing that for years. MS seems to be moving towards building their own first party lineup now and Sony fanboys will be quick to repeat the same thing over and over again about Halo's old, Forze old, Gears old blah blah blah but overlook Scalebound, Q.B. Gigantic, Crackdown and probably some other Xbox exclusives this year and next. All this is just funny to me.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 bunchanumbers

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Look at all the damage controlling going on in here lol. A Sony executive says their own game lineup is weak this year and all the Sony fanboys in here bringing up MS like they don't have game either lol. It's funny how roles have seem to reverse cause I'm sure Sony is going to lean heavily on 3rd party games this year and all Sony fanboys based MS for doing that for years. MS seems to be moving towards building their own first party lineup now and Sony fanboys will be quick to repeat the same thing over and over again about Halo's old, Forze old, Gears old blah blah blah but overlook Scalebound, Q.B. Gigantic, Crackdown and probably some other Xbox exclusives this year and next. All this is just funny to me.

lol Sony fanboys will defend Sony at all costs. Even if the ones doing the damage is Sony themselves.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Antwan3K said:
@charizard1605 said:

Indeed..

Considering how Sony is investing more money into the Playstation business this fiscal year and they are expecting more first party releases in the next fiscal year, it's pretty obvious what Sony is doing right now. If ya'll can't connect the dots then so be it.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

I'm still playing Bloodborne. I'm excited for a few coming up later in the year though. I'm guessing E3 has some surprises as well. We'll see.

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

@Shewgenja said:
@Antwan3K said:
@charizard1605 said:

Indeed..

Considering how Sony is investing more money into the Playstation business this fiscal year and they are expecting more first party releases in the next fiscal year, it's pretty obvious what Sony is doing right now. If ya'll can't connect the dots then so be it.

2 words, fuckin up.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

And people call me a lemming for echoing those exact sentiments, ridiculous. This generation Sony has been an incredible let down, they made a good console but that is about as far as their accomplishments go.

I am bored of the PlayStation 4, I've been bored of it and there is no redeeming factor there. I'm also bored of my Xbox One, but at least it serves another media oriented purpose which makes it useful everyday... Not to mention the games it has coming this Fall/Winter so there are actually things to look forward to in the coming months, Sony has The Order 2.0: Until Dawn and I'm not holding my breath for another interactive movie...

Sony has dropped the ball, that's not even questionable...

P.S. Harsh criticism =/= bashing, a lot of you people seem to think they're synonymous...

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

Greatness still awaiting

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:
@AzatiS said:
@sHaDyCuBe321 said:
@AzatiS said:
@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

This is pretty pathetic.

I can't even tell if you're being serious.

Sony had to do what they did last gen in order to show that they would have been able to compete with MS. If Sony floundered that badly and hadn't supported the machine they would have been Nintendo all over again (powerhouses for two generations and lost support from other developers after that).

The only reason Wii recovered from the late start was because the Wii was $200 and had the novelty of motion control. Late start absolutely had tons to do with it.

You act as if Sony not letting the PS3 die was some noble gesture on the part of Sony. Get your head out of your ass and stop dickriding a company that clearly is content to sit back and let consumers get bs remasters, updated ports and a subpar exclusives because they know sheep will follow blindly and they don't need to do anything to appease their fanbase.

Im not serious , im dead serious.

Why you bypassing a huge fact , that Sony was on multibillion losses when they were supporting PS3 almost its entire lifetime ?! When a company bleeding so many billions you think they care if theyll go Nintendo way ? Wtf is this argument ?! Wth are you talking about when you saying they would lose 3rd party support , for what exactly ?

SEGA let SATURN die and they had great 3rd party support with DREAMCAST for example .. Stop talking nonsense to win an argument ! Lol !

Im not saying Sony didnt let PS3 die out of noble gesture but the fact remains , learn to read what people saying and not what you think they saying you prick. I said if any other company was in Sonys shoes last generation , PS3 would have been DEAD MEAT. And the fact that Nintendo let Wii die despite the huge profits and 100M userbase proves that. So , give some respect to a multibillion losses company that provided amazing games even few months before next-gen and get your damn facts straight ...

Hate more , facts remain , you like it or not , prick ! We can talk about games in the end of this generation .. for now you should relax and have patience. Its to soon to cry out loud or hate.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

Every single one of my favourite games last gen were Third party. That's a fact. I played on a few great first party games but none of them captivated me like a rockstar game or Mass Effect 2 or skyrim.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 7983 Posts

@Shewgenja said:
@Antwan3K said:
@charizard1605 said:

Indeed..

Sony's gonna have AAA exclusive titles next year like Uncharted 4, God of War 4, and a number of games potentially being announced in a couple of weeks at E3. Microsoft is gonna have AAA exclusive titles next year like Quantum Break, Gears of War, Crackdown, Scalebound, and a number of games potentially being announced in a couple of weeks at E3.. They both have AAA exclusives coming out next year..

The difference is that Microsoft also has AAA exclusives later this year as well in Halo 5, Forza 6, and Rise of the Tomb Raider..

The playing field has been evened and Microsoft is arguably winning in terms of AAA exclusives thus far.. As I agreed, "The myth of Sony's first party is coming crashing down".. If you can't connect those dots, then so be it..

CleanB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 CleanB
@DocSanchez said:

Every single one of my favourite games last gen were Third party. That's a fact. I played on a few great first party games but none of them captivated me like a rockstar game or Mass Effect 2 or skyrim.

Then why do you nut hug consoles so much when those very third party games you worship are in fact much better on PC?

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#90 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

I agree, every console has shit coming tho. Bad time to be a console only gamer, especially if it's just one console.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#91 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

but cows said the grass was greener on ps4...no drouts :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Sony and Microsoft both have pretty meh first party games. This is non news for me since I mainly play third party titles on my PS4.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#93 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

This is pretty pathetic.

Persona 5

Lord_Magikarp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Lord_Magikarp
Member since 2015 • 374 Posts

@CleanB said:
@lord_magikarp said:
@bunchanumbers said:

lol sony ponies are trying to deflect a topic negative about Sony to Nintendo in a pathetic DC attempt.

if ya say so... but you cant lie to yourself...

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

It's okay So long as they have sales cows are happy.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 bunchanumbers

@inb4uall said:

It's okay So long as they have sales cows are happy.

Sales is the best game ever.

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

What is up with all the poor Sony press leading up to E3?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@draign said:

Maybe they are trying to lower expectations beforehand?

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 bunchanumbers

@charizard1605 said:
@draign said:

Maybe they are trying to lower expectations beforehand?

I hate to say it but that would be genius. It would also explain why they are ignoring gamescon too. They really don't have much of anything to show this year.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:
@silversix_ said:

If that's sparse, imaging how mediocre and laughable the Xbone lineup is. That also applies to WiiU.

Sure, because Halo 5, Forza 6, Fable Legends, (and not technically 1st party but at least exclusive for some time) Tomb Raider sure as hell could be interpreted as "WASTELAND". Not to mention Elite Dangerous along the way (as valid and existing on the same timed console exclusive grounds as No Man's Sky).

He didn't mean overall library thus far. He specifically meant what's coming this year.

How in the hell what's coming for the Xbone is laughable? Just objectively, please?

It's always a different augment when it comes to Sony and playstation with people on this site. People bash the hell out of Sony for every thing YET expect the MOST out of them than any other company, this thread is proof of that.

Simply put, the underlined, is sufficient for xbox one's end of the year line up but the argument from people in here is that Sony has to put out 1st party to be happy (even tho sony is the most financially strapped of all the companies).

It's funny how MS and Nintendo haven't put out shit this year so far that this thread is made to criticize Sony for under performing when they already release 3 high profile games (The Order (that flopped) MLB 2015 and Bloodborne).

People are quite hypocritical in that light but I can demonstrate how PS4's lineup is also fine using the measurement you use for Xbox One.

Everybody's Gone to Rapture, Tearaway Unfolded, No Man's Sky, Persona 5, Dragon Quest Heroes, Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance and Until Dawn This all after The Order and Bloodborne , MLB 2015 already released!

compared that to Nintendo and MS line-ups and tell me how it stacks up. The only reason why we are hearing about this is because Sony holds the playstation name to higher standards, if Nintendo or MS get that many games that aren't on the competitors system in a single year they'd actually be proud of that. It seems everybody, even the fanboys who claim to hate Sony hold them to higher standards than the ones they claim to love.