Sony 1st party "a little sparse" this year

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-admits-ps4-first-party-lineup-this-year-is-a-/1100-6427614/

Andrew House admits, at the investor conference, that Sony will rely on more 3rd party deal for this year, while leaving 1st party for next year.

Something something greatness

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

If that's sparse, imaging how mediocre and laughable the Xbone lineup is. That also applies to WiiU.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sHaDyCuBe321
Member since 2003 • 5769 Posts

This is pretty pathetic.

What differentiates Sony from MS? Noting

Why would you purchase a PS4 instead of a gaming PC that will run all the 3rd party games better? Bloodborne and...I have a total of 6 games for my PS4 since launch. It's a dust collector.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Well I guess I can put off my PS4 purchase for another year

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

If it leads to the rest of Sony's first party that isn't Naughty Dog to stop sucking, I'm actually cool with that. Team Ico releasing a game this decade would actually be appreciated as well.

If they are going to be the same lousy group of poorly designed games they usually end up being then the PS4's real advantage comes down to the Japanese stuff it'll get as defacto exclusives like Bloodborne or other jrpgs (like I assume Star Ocean 5 is a PS4 exclusive right now) or PS4/PC deals like SFV.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DEadliNE-Zero0

@jg4xchamp: Just a question Champ, since i'm curious about your opinion on this.

Since Guerrila Game's Poject Horizon seems to be the big new IP from Sony's 1st party, how do you think it'll go?

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts

Killzone Shadow Fall, Knack, Infamous Second Son and DriveClub... ouch.

Sony's studios really aren't all they're hyped up to be lol. And I can't believe Sony Japan halted The Last Guardian Development for fucking Knack. The worst game i've ever played. I don't ever want to see an Infamous or Killzone game again. Oddly, DriveClub is far and away Sony's best first party game to come out this generation. Good car game.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

Lol Sony

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9  Edited By stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

It's only been 1.5 years into the gen. People need to relax. Games take longer to make in todays world and why do so many people expect a dozen AAA games in the first year? No console in history has ever had 10 AAA exclusives in the first year.

The wii u has been out for 2.5 years and it has nowhere near 10 games worth buying.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

@silversix_ said:

If that's sparse, imaging how mediocre and laughable the Xbone lineup is. That also applies to WiiU.

Yup and it is, I have both.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sHaDyCuBe321

@silversix_ said:

Xbox exclusives this year > PS exclusives this year.

Wii U owners knew what they were getting into and if they have a PC they are getting everything that PS4 owners are getting so the PS4 is obsolete outside of 4 or 5 games.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jg4xchamp

@deadline-zero0 said:

@jg4xchamp: Just a question Champ, since i'm curious about your opinion on this.

Since Guerrila Game's Poject Horizon seems to be the big new IP from Sony's 1st party, how do you think it'll go?

No idea. Depends on what it is

In the context of what we know with Killzone
-They can animate really well
-They can make a consistent atmosphere right down to their aesthetic decision for those of us that aren't stupid and say shit like "derp gray shooter"
-Mechanically they are a bit spotty in the game feel department. They find this weird middle ground where it's satisfying to kill things but the moment to moment moving a gun part feels off?

Their negatives though
-they have been terrible writers, atrocious writers, the endings to Killzone 2 and 3 are breath taking in their stupidity
-very stale single player experiences. Both Killzone 2 and 3 felt like poor man's CoD clones in the campaign department, with more meaty shooting, but without understanding why CoD's roller coaster worked in CoD4.
-Multiplayer wise they went backwards from 2, but they are willing to make really time consuming mp matches, server browsers, clans, free maps, a lot of good things, but they went backwards from Killzone 2.

So maybe they just needed to break way from Killzone? That franchise only ever really felt like its own thing in Killzone 2's multiplayer, the rest of it always felt like some hand-me down version of someone else's game. If Shadow Fall is some indication maybe they want to work with more open game design, which is nice, but their idea of open was some binary ass shit. On the plus side #PleaseDontBeAShooter

I'm excited for the new ip part, but can we do it without making another game where we shoot dudes in the face. Shit is played out.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@lostrib said:

Well I guess I can put off my PS4 purchase for another year

or the next gen when we get ps4/xbone remasters

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sHaDyCuBe321

@jg4xchamp said:

If it leads to the rest of Sony's first party that isn't Naughty Dog to stop sucking, I'm actually cool with that. Team Ico releasing a game this decade would actually be appreciated as well.

If they are going to be the same lousy group of poorly designed games they usually end up being then the PS4's real advantage comes down to the Japanese stuff it'll get as defacto exclusives like Bloodborne or other jrpgs (like I assume Star Ocean 5 is a PS4 exclusive right now) or PS4/PC deals like SFV.

I guess the problem becomes that as of right now it's a big IF. Sony 1st parties need to put up or shut up at this point. I can't live off of MLB the Show and Bloodborne forever.

Plus as development costs continue to rise studios will be less and less likely to provide exclusives in any form, leading to more PS4/PC or Xbox/PC exclusive deals like you said. If you have a PC though there'd be no need for a console outside of the infrequent 1st party exclusive and a Nintendo console.

The real winner is MS and Windows.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@jg4xchamp: It's hinted at being an open world 3rd person RPG. With mechanical dinossaurs, if the concept art is to go by

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/rumour-guerrila-games-new-ip-horizon-concept-art-l-31562455/

Maybe the new freedom will help them.

@stuff238 said:

It's only been 1.5 years into the gen. People need to relax. Games take longer to make in todays world and why do so many people expect a dozen AAA games in the first year? No console in history has ever had 10 AAA exclusives in the first year.

The wii u has been out for 2.5 years and it has nowhere near 10 games worth buying.

Well, the wii u had Mario 3D World, MK8, SMB, Bayonetta 2 in the first 2 years.

The ps4 has Bloodborne. You catch my drift

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 silversix_

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:
@silversix_ said:

Wii U owners knew what they were getting into and if they have a PC they are getting everything that PS4 owners are getting so the PS4 is obsolete outside of 4 or 5 games.

You got Halo in 2014. You're getting 2 additional Halo games in 2015 (odst and halo 5). Got Forza in 2013, 2014. Getting the same thing in 2015. If the same shit every year>games like Blooborne then i dunno what to say. X1 lineup is pure mediocrity for 2015.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BobRossPerm
@sHaDyCuBe321 said:
@silversix_ said:

I agree that Xbox is looking more appealing this year overall than the PS4. But why give WiiU the huge advantage by lumping it in with the PC? Why does it get to be a leech and not the PS4 and Xbox One? Why should the PS4 be demonized by people because they didn't **** up 3rd party relations?

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jg4xchamp

@deadline-zero0 said:

@jg4xchamp: It's hinted at being an open world 3rd person RPG. With mechanical dinossaurs, if the concept art is to go by

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/rumour-guerrila-games-new-ip-horizon-concept-art-l-31562455/

Maybe the new freedom will help them.

@stuff238 said:

Dinosaurs are cool, video games need more Dinosaurs.

It isn't like Capcom is going to make Dino Crisis ever again...those scumbags.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Sparse? That is one way to describe it. It is more like Sony is saying "Get used to this. This is what going out of business looks like."

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20  Edited By bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

lol sparse. More like finding water on the Sun. If they didn't bend over for 3rd parties they would have been dead years ago.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DEadliNE-Zero0

@jg4xchamp: agreed mate. I need a fucking Dino game. Would kill for Far Cry with dinos

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#22 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@stuff238 said:

Yes, lets forget Infamous SS wich got an 8 here and an 80 on meta. You may not like it but its obviously others do, so if MK8 and SMB are mentioned then Infamous SS should be aswell since they scored more or less the same

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

It's called "OnegameStation4" for a reason.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sHaDyCuBe321

@bobrossperm said:
@sHaDyCuBe321 said:
@silversix_ said:

I agree that Xbox is looking more appealing this year overall than the PS4. But why give WiiU the huge advantage by lumping it in with the PC? Why does it get to be a leech and not the PS4 and Xbox One? Why should the PS4 be demonized by people because they didn't **** up 3rd party relations?

Oh it's not getting excused by any means. It's the worst of all the consoles game-wise this year. That has been acknowledged and talked about ad nauseum. My point is that those owners know what they got into when they bought the system and it can't be looked upon in this discussion in the same way. The white flag is up and it's a lock for third place. Why beat a dead horse in every conversation you know?

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DEadliNE-Zero0

@Vatusus: well, if we include i:ss, we can also count games like Captain Toad. I didn't mean Infamous is bad, just that it's not this amazing, high meta scoring game.

In fact, Helldivers, Resogun and GG Xrd are higher scoring, but they're on the ps3. And Xrd might end up on Steam anyway.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@silversix_ said:

Sure, because Halo 5, Forza 6, Fable Legends, (and not technically 1st party but at least exclusive for some time) Tomb Raider sure as hell could be interpreted as "WASTELAND". Not to mention Elite Dangerous along the way (as valid and existing on the same timed console exclusive grounds as No Man's Sky).

He didn't mean overall library thus far. He specifically meant what's coming this year.

How in the hell what's coming for the Xbone is laughable? Just objectively, please?

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

LMAO Xboners having fun ohhh wait they still waiting

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

I hope said problem will start to get fixed if they're now admitting there is a problem.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts
@silversix_ said:
@sHaDyCuBe321 said:
@silversix_ said:

You got Halo in 2014. You're getting 2 additional Halo games in 2015 (odst and halo 5). Got Forza in 2013, 2014. Getting the same thing in 2015. If the same shit every year>games like Blooborne then i dunno what to say. X1 lineup is pure mediocrity for 2015.

Is it Microsoft's fault they understand business and they understand what an IP is? What if Uncharted Collection comes out this fall? Will you declare it the best thing ever? And then the next year you'd have a brand new Uncharted.

SMH.

Forza standalone games and Horizon games are totally different beasts, and Halo 5 is a brand new game specificially built for this gen.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jg4xchamp

@Vatusus said:
@deadline-zero0 said:
@stuff238 said:

Yes, lets forget Infamous SS wich got an 8 here and an 80 on meta. You may not like it but its obviously others do, so if MK8 and SMB are mentioned then Infamous SS should be aswell since they scored more or less the same

Not one to get into metacritic battles, but they aren't more or less the same.

Smash is at a 92, a good 12 points higher

MK8 is at an 88, 8 points higher.

Which given the fact that it's an average of a whole bunch of scores, is a pretty big gap in their recognition and praise.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

Doesn't matter Xbone is My least Favorite Console of all time. Where as PS4 is one of my favorite systems of all time reminds me of a slick gaming PC fast OS fast installs fun games

As for games i own 6 games on ps4 i own 3 on xb1 an the library is gonna get worse an worse for xbone as i buy multiplats on ps4 since its superior

BTW Xbone just got a witcher 3 patch that locks the game at 30 FPS just like the ps4 version it is now strictly 100% inferior to ps4 power to the players XBONE

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BobRossPerm
@sHaDyCuBe321 said:
@bobrossperm said:
@sHaDyCuBe321 said:
@silversix_ said:

Oh it's not getting excused by any means. It's the worst of all the consoles game-wise this year. That has been acknowledged and talked about ad nauseum. My point is that those owners know what they got into when they bought the system and it can't be looked upon in this discussion in the same way. The white flag is up and it's a lock for third place. Why beat a dead horse in every conversation you know?

What is Nintendo getting that crushes Bloodborne, Persona 5, Tearaway Unfolded and No Mans Sky? Ignoring system seller status (which Xbox clearly wins this year on), but quality of the game.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 bunchanumbers

@bobrossperm said:
@sHaDyCuBe321 said:
@bobrossperm said:
@sHaDyCuBe321 said:
@silversix_ said:

What is Nintendo getting that crushes Bloodborne, Persona 5, Tearaway Unfolded and No Mans Sky? Ignoring system seller status (which Xbox clearly wins this year on), but quality of the game.

I don't get it. Persona 5 is coming to PS3, Teraway Unfolded is a port of the Vita game, No mans Sky is coming to PC as well. Only game you got that is exclusive is Bloodborne. Is just Bloodborne enough to brag about vs Star Fox, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yoshi's Wooly World, Splatoon, Mario Party 10, etc. etc. etc.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

This is pretty pathetic.

What differentiates Sony from MS? Noting

Why would you purchase a PS4 instead of a gaming PC that will run all the 3rd party games better? Bloodborne and...I have a total of 6 games for my PS4 since launch. It's a dust collector.

Yeah , like we dont have 5-6 years more for next-gen ... Tell me in what position X1 ..or even worse , Wii U will be when PS4 will still be going strong ( 2-3 years from now or more ) You people judging hard , then in the end you eat your words like you did with PS3 .

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jg4xchamp

Why are we saying the Xbox One exclusives are better this year?

What exclusive did the Xbox One even get this year so far? Nothing?

on the way you have
-More fucking Halo
-More fucking Fable
-More fucking Forza
-A port of the original Gears of War
-and maybe Tomb Raider for its short window exclusivity.

In comparison to what the PS4 and WiiU getting it's like an all star performance of lameness between all 3 first parties.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

on the way you have

-More fucking Halo

-More fucking Fable

-More fucking Forza

In comparison to what the PS4 and WiiU getting it's like an all star performance of lameness between all 3 first parties.

I would say those are better than the GOW3 remaster....yes.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 BobRossPerm
@bunchanumbers said:
@bobrossperm said:
@sHaDyCuBe321 said:
@bobrossperm said:
@sHaDyCuBe321 said:
@silversix_ said:

I don't get it. Persona 5 is coming to PS3, Teraway Unfolded is a port of the Vita game, No mans Sky is coming to PC as well. Only game you got that is exclusive is Bloodborne. Is just Bloodborne enough to brag about vs Star Fox, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yoshi's Wooly World, Splatoon, Mario Party 10, etc. etc. etc.

Doesn't matter. It's games you won't find on any other platform but PlayStation. Smash is also on 3DS, but it's a bigger more expanded game altogether. Tearaway is being rebuilt for the PS4, not ported and uprezzed. And there are different levels. It's a PS4 game hence why they changed the title. Persona 5 is going to be on PS4 and not it's competition. If you have a PS4, you have something to buy. Not including it's system seller status if you already have a PS3. No Mans Sky will be a PS4 game in 2015. Just like Tomb Raider will be an Xbox One game in 2015. We are speaking of this year. Not beyond.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56092 Posts

Persona 5, Godzilla, J-Star: Victory, No Man's Sky, [no telling when the PC version is going to be release] Star Ocean 5, [assuming it's coming out this year] Until Dawn, God of War 3 Remastered and Disgaea 5. Assuming thses games are coming out this year without any delays, I failed to see what's the drought here.

Games that are already out are: The Order: 1886 and Bloodborne. PS4 is still winning in terms of sells

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@silversix_ said:
@sHaDyCuBe321 said:
@silversix_ said:

bloodborne is the same shit as demon souls, dark souls 1 and dark souls 2. You really aren't proving your point with that one. I guess you should have said the order, but lets face it, that game was terrible. Funny thing is, all exclsuives have sucked so far this year for me. I've played 2 sony ones (the order and bloodborne) and 0 MS ones (they haven't put out a good exclusive this year yet either) but at least i have fable legends, Tomb raider, and halo 5 (and ODST for free) to look forward to this year, I have nothing to look forward to for the PS4 at all. Hell if it wasn't for neverwinter releasing about 2 months ago, my backlog would be empty and i wouldn't have anything to play on either. Lets not pretend one system has kicked ass this year and the other has sucked balls, the truth is both have sucked balls, the best game to release on either one this year has been a 2 year old F2P PC game sadly. But at least X1 has potential in 3 months, the PS4 has no potential for the rest of this year.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 bunchanumbers

@bobrossperm said:
@bunchanumbers said:

Doesn't matter. It's games you won't find on any other platform but PlayStation. Smash is also on 3DS, but it's a bigger more expanded game altogether. Tearaway is being rebuilt for the PS4, not ported and uprezzed. And there are different levels. It's a PS4 game hence why they changed the title. Persona 5 is going to be on PS4 and not it's competition. If you have a PS4, you have something to buy. Not including it's system seller status if you already have a PS3. No Mans Sky will be a PS4 game in 2015. Just like Tomb Raider will be an Xbox One game in 2015. We are speaking of this year. Not beyond.

and all these qualifiers make them exclusive? It sounds more like justification for a lack of real exclusives.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 silversix_

@jg4xchamp said:

on the way you have

-More fucking Halo

-More fucking Fable

-More fucking Forza

ouch if a lem like blackace reads your post,,,,,,, he may just cry haha

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 DEadliNE-Zero0

@jg4xchamp: Scalebound probably not

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 silversix_

@darkangel115: Bloodborne is the same shit? BB is by far the most different Souls title we've seen while your halo/forza/gears is copy pastarino from generation to generation.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#44 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@silversix_ said:
@jg4xchamp said:

on the way you have

-More fucking Halo

-More fucking Fable

-More fucking Forza

ouch if a lem like blackace reads your post,,,,,,, he may just cry haha

To be fair, he included your precious Sony the all star performance of lameness as well.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 BobRossPerm
@bunchanumbers said:
@bobrossperm said:
@bunchanumbers said:

and all these qualifiers make them exclusive? It sounds more like justification for a lack of real exclusives.

No, it's just the real world silly. PS4 having games that are timed and/or on PS3 makes no difference. What matters is the games PS4 is getting that the competition isn't. And Bloodborne, Persona 5, Tearaway Unfolded, No Mans Sky are all games that the competition aren't getting in 2015. This year, the year we are discussing.

If we are to talk about PS4 only games, sure, the PS4 is lacking. But on the basis of games that you can get for your PS4 in 2015 that you can't get on WiiU, Xbox One, or PC, those 4 games count. No Mans Sky is timed and may release the end of this year on PC, or in 2016 or whatever. It's up for interpretation. But at release, and probably for months after, it will only be on PS4.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 GreySeal9

@bobrossperm said:
@bunchanumbers said:
@bobrossperm said:
@bunchanumbers said:

No, it's just the real world silly. PS4 having games that are timed and/or on PS3 makes no difference. What matters is the games PS4 is getting that the competition isn't. And Bloodborne, Persona 5, Tearaway Unfolded, No Mans Sky are all games that the competition aren't getting in 2015. This year, the year we are discussing.

If we are to talk about PS4 only games, sure, the PS4 is lacking. But on the basis of games that you can get for your PS4 in 2015 that you can't get on WiiU, Xbox One, or PC, those 4 games count. No Mans Sky is timed and may release the end of this year on PC, or in 2016 or whatever. It's up for interpretation. But at release, and probably for months after, it will only be on PS4.

This thread is about 1rst party tho.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#47 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

Didn't everyone hear? Greatness Awaits! (In another year from now. lol)

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56092 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@jg4xchamp: Scalebound probably not

But I thought Scalebound was slated for next year. Unless at E3 2015 say otherwise.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#49 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Vatusus: well, if we include i:ss, we can also count games like Captain Toad. I didn't mean Infamous is bad, just that it's not this amazing, high meta scoring game.

In fact, Helldivers, Resogun and GG Xrd are higher scoring, but they're on the ps3. And Xrd might end up on Steam anyway.

You can count how many you like for the WiiU, idc, but fact is Sony has put at least two quality exclusives in a year and half. Dont act like the 1st year of the WiiU was that great either. SM 3D world was the only notable game they had until Bayonetta 2 and MK8 came out. I would even argue Killzone SF was a good game. Sure it wasnt that great but better than the average shooter imo and for a launch title it was serviceable.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 GreySeal9

@Vatusus said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

You can count how many you like for the WiiU, idc, but fact is Sony has put at least two quality exclusives in a year and half. Dont act like the 1st year of the WiiU was that great either. SM 3D world was the only notable game they had until Bayonetta 2 and MK8 came out. I would even argue Killzone SF was a good game. Sure it wasnt that great but better than the average shooter imo and for a launch title it was serviceable.

The Wii U had Pikmin 3 before MK8.