Some things never change.... (Xbone related)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Ever since the lunch of the Bone, microsoft fanboys have been waiting for that "patch" to give the bone the power its severely lacking. This patch of sorts has manifested itself under many different guises, "secret sauce" to name one. Now its the DX12 dream

Is it so difficult to accept that the hardware is what it is? Never have I seen such a delusional pursuit of redundant proportions. The console just isn't going to compete with PS4 or PC. Period. Just like PS4 doesn't aspire to dethrone PC graphically. Some things you just accept

The Xbone is the weakest of the Big 3. Accept it. Just like Charizard said about the console war being over, well the hardware war is spoken for. Let it go MS fanboys...

LET IT GO.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

Ever since the lunch of the Bone

well this is off to a good start

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

Ever since the lunch of the Bone, microsoft fanboys have been waiting for that "patch" to give the bone the power its severely lacking. This patch of sorts has manifested itself under many different guises, "secret sauce" to name one. Now its the DX12 dream

Is it so difficult to accept that the hardware is what it is? Never have I seen such a delusional pursuit of redundant proportions. The console just isn't going to compete with PS4 or PC. Period. Just like PS4 doesn't aspire to dethrone PC graphically. Some things you just accept

The Xbone is the weakest of the Big 3. Accept it. Just like Charizard said about the console war being over, well the hardware war is spoken for. Let it go MS fanboys...

LET IT GO.

Just as soon as you accept that the Ps4 is barely better. Sure. Its the most powerful console. King of the turds. Must be glamorous.

Also, graphics don't matter if you don't have any games worth playing.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I welcome the hype train to nowhere. The problem is the fanbase. Money was supposed to solve all the problems the previous two gens but reality has set in.

You won't be able to talk sense into the hardcore fanbase that is left for the thing. Also, this is System Wars and not Fanboy Wars.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lostrib

@Shewgenja said:

The problem is the fanbase.

You won't be able to talk sense into the hardcore fanbase

wait, are we talking about Sony fans now?

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Douevenlift_bro

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LET IT GO.

Just as soon as you accept that the Ps4 is barely better. Sure. Its the most powerful console. King of the turds. Must be glamorous.

You've become so delusional but you can hardly disagree with me while vehemently trying to refute me lol. "Accept the PS4 is better! just not by much!"

haha.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LET IT GO.

Sadly, this is an issue for cows

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lostrib

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LET IT GO.

You've become so delusional but you can hardly disagree with me while vehemently trying to refute me lol. "Accept the PS4 is better! just not by much!"

haha.

what is he delusional about?

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 inb4uall

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LET IT GO.

haha.

I'm hardly delusional. Cows shit on the xbone and wii U but all three were outdated the day they released. Deal with it.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shewgenja

@lostrib said:

@Shewgenja said:

Really?

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Douevenlift_bro

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LET IT GO.

haha.

I'm hardly delusional. Cows shit on the xbone and wii U but all three were outdated the day they released. Deal with it.

That has been the case for every console since what, PS1? lol. PC, PS4, Bone, Wii-U. That's the hierarchy. Deal with it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lostrib

@Shewgenja said:

@lostrib said:

@Shewgenja said:

Really?

Have you ever tried to talk to them? It's awful

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Douevenlift_bro
@lostrib said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LET IT GO.

haha.

He seems to find comfort in the claiming all consoles are horrible and PS4 is just not as horrible as the Xbone. That's a very delusional way of seeing things

"Oh they all suck! some suck more! You take that!!!" hahaha.

GabensHerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GabensHerald
Member since 2015 • 171 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LET IT GO.

Sadly, this is an issue for cows

They are waiting for the next "Hidden" SKU update that will unlock 50% power. Tidux said so on twitter.

I'm so amused cows think they are above lems shenanigans when they are repeating the same garbage all the time but in a different manner. SKU 2.0 will unlock 60FPS they said on Dualshillers, y'know....

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lostrib

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

haha.

That has been the case for every console since what, PS1? lol. PC, PS4, Bone, Wii-U. That's the hierarchy. Deal with it.

So where are you when PS fanboys argue otherwise?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lostrib

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@lostrib said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

haha.

He seems to find comfort in the claiming all consoles are horrible and PS4 is just not as horrible as the Xbone. That's a very delusional way of seeing things

How is that delusional?

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Douevenlift_bro

@lostrib said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

haha.

Point them out...

I think anybody who's been gaming knows console hardware isn't cutting edge even at release.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 inb4uall

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LET IT GO.

haha.

I'm not having problems coming to terms with it.

Anyway now that you have admitted that all three are outdated, look at your argument. Does it feel good to wear the crown of least shitty turd? I mean the PS4 is still shit after all.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lostrib

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@lostrib said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

haha.

Point them out...

I think anybody who's been gaming knows console hardware isn't cutting edge even at release.

have you seriously never seen a Gpuking graphics thread? he makes one just about ever time a PS exclusive releases

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Douevenlift_bro

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LET IT GO.

haha.

Anyway now that you have admitted that all three are outdated, look at your argument. Does it feel good to wear the crown of least shitty turd? I mean the PS4 is still shit after all.

Ah the delusions...

PS2 greatest console of all time. Xbox 360 great console for a while, PS3 picked up the slack. PS4 looking great so far

What do these have in common? Popularity, support and sufficient power. The PS4 is enjoying ALL of that this gen. Deal with it

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Douevenlift_bro
@lostrib said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@lostrib said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

haha.

Point them out...

have you seriously never seen a Gpuking graphics thread? he makes one just about ever time a PS exclusive releases

Never have. I don't post a lot

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 inb4uall

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LET IT GO.

haha.

Ah the delusions...

PS2 greatest console of all time. Xbox 360 great console for a while, PS3 picked up the slack. PS4 looking great so far

What do these have in common? Popularity, support and sufficient power. The PS4 is enjoying ALL of that this gen. Deal with it

Sufficient power? Who are you to determine what is and is not sufficient? PC is excessive and overkill. But xbone and wii U are weak and pathetic?

Also I'm pretty sure you don't know what delusion means...

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

The Xbone is going to completely embarrass even the most powerful of super PCs with the Cloud. We already saw a glimpse of that with Titanfall, just imagine when it`s at maximum power.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Shewgenja

@lostrib said:

I think that goes for every faction. IMHO, the worst of the whole lot are the supposedly "unbiased" ones. They're either buying everyone's bullshit or have a preference they just don't own up to because it may not be popular at the time.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By inb4uall

@Shewgenja said:

@lostrib said:

I think that goes for every faction. IMHO, the worst of the whole lot are the supposedly "unbiased" ones. They're either buying everyone's bullshit or have a preference they just don't own up to.

I can agree with that. People pretending to be manticores are the worst.

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Douevenlift_bro

@lostrib said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@lostrib said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

haha.

How is that delusional?

That's like me saying, The P1 is faster than the lambo and ferrari but it doesn't matter theyre all cars so they suck!!!!

lmao.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

Ya, I think they should. It's getting as ridiculous (if not more) as last gen's Sony fans with their "teh hidden cell powah".

Ryno1179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Ryno1179
Member since 2015 • 187 Posts

@kratosyoloswag said:

The Xbone is going to completely embarrass even the most powerful of super PCs with the Cloud. We already saw a glimpse of that with Titanfall, just imagine when it`s at maximum power.

It will be glorious LOL!

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

TC probably has an One.

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LET IT GO.

lol how can forum conversations really be this important to someone?

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Douevenlift_bro

@kratosyoloswag said:

I forgot about teh cloud lol.

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Douevenlift_bro
@Bishop1310 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LET IT GO.

lol how can forum conversations really be this important to someone?

A forum poster claiming to be above forum posting ^ LMAO.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lostrib

I think TC might be delusional

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

Mind lems telling us where is teh almighty cloud now? is it missing in action? because i was told by lems it would transform the xbone into a nasa supercomputer (hahahahaha) and now no one even mentions it :(

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 lostrib

@Krelian-co: but have you seen titanfall!

mjf249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#36 mjf249
Member since 2004 • 3000 Posts

I could careless if the Xbox One is weaker than PS4.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@inb4uall said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LET IT GO.

haha.

Whatever you have for your PC now, unless it's a new Titan X, is also outdated, dummy. PC gamers and their idiot hypocrisy.

What is the use of PC gamers calling the hardware on consoles outdated the day it was released when practically the same thing applies to PC hardware only a few months old?

I highly doubt you have a bleeding edge PC as in a Titan X, so guess what your PC is outdated too. Deal with it.

Avatar image for snapcracklenpop
snapcrackleNpop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 snapcrackleNpop
Member since 2015 • 274 Posts

Ps4 graphics are pretty on paper but have not produced them in games ... Xbox one has produced them in games with ryse still being on par or better then anything ps4 has done ... I would favor to say Xbox one games coming up looked very good in the graphics space maybe even better across the board then ps4 games ... as for PC they just run on windows MS says thank you

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

I see cows are still mad waiting for a quality AAA exclusive.

TC should change his name to DoUevenKowWhatduhFuckuTalkboutBro.

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#40  Edited By EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

Better to wait for a patch since launch than waiting the same time for a good exclusive.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

Other threads already on this topic, we don't need another barely blog worthy one.