Some Characters Revealed in Sunset Overdrive

#1 Posted by kuu2 (6806 posts) -

Get Some Delirium

Looks like MSoft has kicked off the marketing campaign for this game in a unique way.

I think there will be chances to play this game in certain city before launch.

San Diego

Seattle

Los Angeles

Cologne

Should be interesting to see how this all plays out.

I want a Fizzle Doll by the way.

#2 Edited by Vatusus (4229 posts) -

If TitanFall couldnt save the X1 this wont either

Halo 5 is the last X1 hope and after the disappointment thats was Halo 4 and the fact it isnt made by bungie when Destiny is on the horizon, makes me think it wont be that much of a big system seller either

#3 Edited by Desmonic (12695 posts) -

That's odd. The website keeps getting locked at 96%.

#4 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5899 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

Yeah same here. Da fuq?

#5 Edited by chikenfriedrice (9419 posts) -
@Desmonic said:

Same

#6 Edited by shawn30 (4298 posts) -

@Vatusus said:

Halo 5 is the last X1 hope and after the disappointment thats was Halo 4 and the fact it isnt made by bungie when Destiny is on the horizon, makes me think it wont be that much of a big system seller either

No one game saves a system, lol. But a group of really good games along with the right price can do wonders Titanfall is selling very well and reviewed great. My hopes are very high for this game, and loving the sense of humor thus far. Can't wait to see more.

#7 Posted by kuu2 (6806 posts) -
@Vatusus said:

More clowns thinking The One needs to be saved.

The One is not the PelayStation3.

#8 Posted by Locutus_Picard (3975 posts) -

It certainly looks interesting but I'm hoping it doesn't devolve into a co-op shooter like FUSE.

#9 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (3306 posts) -

so this is basically fuse 2.0? lol insomanic should stick to making platformers because they suck at shooters

#10 Posted by ActicEdge (24327 posts) -

so this is basically fuse 2.0? lol insomanic should stick to making platformers because they suck at shooters

They suck at platformers too unless they are called Spyro the Dragon.

#11 Edited by lglz1337 (3022 posts) -

it's all beast now guys sorry

rejected fuse characters got their way in i see

#12 Posted by Desmonic (12695 posts) -

TC, is that the only link you have? I really can't open it. It stops at 96% everytime, using Chrome.

#13 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (3306 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

TC, is that the only link you have? I really can't open it. It stops at 96% everytime, using Chrome.

link is working for me. maybe its a regional thing

#14 Posted by kuu2 (6806 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

Weird, I am in but I did have it go only to 96% a couple of times and stop. I am on IE so I don't think it has anything to do with your browser.

#15 Edited by Locutus_Picard (3975 posts) -
#16 Posted by chikenfriedrice (9419 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@Desmonic said:

Weird, I am in but I did have it go only to 96% a couple of times and stop. I am on IE so I don't think it has anything to do with your browser.

I am on Firefox and had the same issue, but when it was at 96% I refreshed the page and it worked.

#17 Edited by Desmonic (12695 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@Desmonic said:

I am on Firefox and had the same issue, but when it was at 96% I refreshed the page and it worked.

Already refreshed some 7 times and still nothing :P

Ah well, I'll check the gaf thread then. Thanks for the share anyway TC :)

#18 Edited by magicalclick (22237 posts) -

I am using WP IE11, works fine for me. No issues. The plush is so cute. I kinda hope they include this in BR version.

#19 Posted by Heil68 (42680 posts) -

I want a sexburger.

#20 Posted by nini200 (9383 posts) -

Nothing really interesting on that site outside of the Fizzle Doll. And this is one of my most anticipated games of this year.

#21 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8160 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

Get Some Delirium

Looks like MSoft has kicked off the marketing campaign for this game in a unique way.

I think there will be chances to play this game in certain city before launch.

San Diego

Seattle

Los Angeles

Cologne

Should be interesting to see how this all plays out.

I want a Fizzle Doll by the way.

Cologne in Germany or some peasant knock-off American equivalent?

#22 Posted by Gesyma (1030 posts) -

Looks interesting but Fuse lowered the insomniac bar pretty drastically... do you guys think this will be any good?

#23 Posted by Animal-Mother (26215 posts) -

There's nothing about this game that's getting me excited. From Art design to graphics. I can't comment on the gameplay as we haven't seen any yet but it's just not doin it for me.

#24 Posted by Underdog123x (266 posts) -

This is Insomniacs last chance before they lose all credibility

#25 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5899 posts) -

I'm really starting to dig the art style of SSOD. I'm sold.

#26 Posted by hippiesanta (9733 posts) -

That game looks like Teen Titan .... lol