So, Xbox One already won NEXT GEN CONSOLE WAR!!!!

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (2524 posts) -

Best looking next gen console game?

Winner: Ryse

Loser: Killzone: Shadow Fall

What is the best next gen console game currently available?

Winner: Forza 5

Second winner: Super Mario 3D World

Loser: Killzone: Shadow Fall

Most anticipated games of 2014?

Winners:

1. Kinect Sports Rivals (Xbox One) (30%)

2. Halo 5 (Xbox One)(25%)

3. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U)(10%)

Biggest losers:

1. Infamous: Second Son (PS4)(2%)

2. The Order: 1886 (PS4)(4%)

3.Driveclub (PS4)(0%)

PS4 is cheaper and more powerful on paper but it just has no games at all.

THIS RESULTS IS BY GAMESPOT PEOPLE!!!

#2 Posted by lostrib (37732 posts) -

dafuq is this shit

#3 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10607 posts) -

opinions are fun

#4 Posted by plageus900 (1082 posts) -

Who cares about consoles?

#5 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (2524 posts) -

@lostrib said:

dafuq is this shit

This is poll results what people voted, liked and wanted.

#6 Posted by Evo_nine (1741 posts) -

In other news, water is wet

#7 Posted by Dilrod (4239 posts) -

Actual sales show otherwise... Still have them over a week later..

#8 Edited by EZs (1361 posts) -

@Dilrod said:

LoL.

Dude you working for Gamestop?

#9 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (2524 posts) -

@Dilrod said:

Sales does not count. By your logic Transformers 3 is best movie ever.

100 people bought PS4 but only 20 people were happy

50 people bought Xbox One and 40 people were happy. Results? Xbox One is better.

#10 Posted by Dilrod (4239 posts) -

@EZs: Na.. Im a manager at Best Buy. Just odd how nowhere is selling these. We have only only gotten rid of 3 consoles in the last 5 days. 2 of them were replacements for units that didn't work properly. And I know we have returned at least 2 others in the last two days. I believe we have received more xbox ones in returns/defective units than we have sold since December 22nd. lol

#11 Posted by lostrib (37732 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@lostrib said:

dafuq is this shit

so basically meaningless crap

#12 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (2524 posts) -

@Dilrod said:

@EZs: Na.. Im a manager at Best Buy. Just odd how nowhere is selling these. We have only only gotten rid of 3 consoles in the last 5 days. 2 of them were replacements for units that didn't work properly. And I know we have returned at least 2 others in the last two days. I believe we have received more xbox ones in returns/defective units than we have sold since December 22nd. lol

I love how you make up things when it shows that 180 000 consoles sold last week, NOT 3 CONSOLE.

Again, you just confrimed that Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace and Alice in Wonderland are best movies of all time.

#13 Posted by silversix_ (14801 posts) -

Best looking game on Xbone is running in 900p LOL powerful console!

#14 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (2524 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@lostrib said:

dafuq is this shit

so basically meaningless crap

This means WHAT PEOPLE REALLY THINK ABOUT YOU AND GAMING!!!!

Truth hurts you a lot FRIEND!

=)

#15 Posted by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

@Dilrod said:

That's just sad that you're thinking about system wars outside of this forum lmfao

#16 Edited by jhcho2 (4427 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Dilrod said:

50 people bought Xbox One and 40 people were happy. Results? Xbox One is better.

And where did you get that results from? Your ass? Not to mention that Sony consoles always come out on top in the long run. The 360 was already bled dry by 2010. The only thing it had going for it was that it sold more than the ps3 at that time. Oh wait, you just said it wasn't relevant.

It's funny how you solely use 2014 to represent an entire console generation, which is actually 7 years.

And it's also funny how you created a thread about how Cows are seemingly the most delusional people ever, and then you created a thread like this. As if you're any better.

#17 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5145 posts) -

Mods, please permaban this worthless spammer and his delusion.

#18 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (2524 posts) -

@jhcho2 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Dilrod said:

And where did you get that results from? Your ass? Not to mention that Sony consoles always come out on top in the long run. The 360 was already bled dry by 2010. The only thing it had going for it was that it sold more than the ps3 at that time. Oh wait, you just said it wasn't relevant.

It's funny how you solely use 2014 to represent an entire console generation, which is actually 7 years.

And it's also funny how you created a thread about how Cows are seemingly the most delusional people ever, and then you created a thread like this. As if you're any better.

In short... You ignoring facts and truth. SAD!

#19 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5145 posts) -

@jhcho2 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Dilrod said:

It would be good if FreedomFromFacts sourced where he got his bullshit polls from.

#20 Posted by silversix_ (14801 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Dilrod said:

I love how you make up things when it shows that 180 000 consoles sold last week, NOT 3 CONSOLE.

Again, you just confrimed that Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace and Alice in Wonderland are best movies of all time.

no one is buying your bone, get over it already. system is underpowered, has no games and exclusives is something MS never knew very well since the end of original xbox. No one cares about your dark moon crap... no one wants or cares about X1 because the system has absolutely nothing going for it. Its outclassed by ps4 in every single aspect imaginable. You should also thank Nintendo for failing so much with the wiiu, at least now x1 will arrive 2nd. Millions upon millions behind but still 2nd. Congratulations!

#21 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (2524 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@jhcho2 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Dilrod said:

It would be good if FreedomFromFacts sourced where he got his bullshit polls from.

LOOK AT FORUM!!!

You just visited that page and you ignoring THOSE SOURCES!!!

No point to talk with you anymore. REPORTED!!!

#22 Edited by jhcho2 (4427 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@jhcho2 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Dilrod said:

In short... You ignoring facts and truth. SAD!

And by fact, you mean an anecdote in which a bunch forumers who found it worth their time to participate in an online poll, many of whom are probably as free as you and do nothing all day except create stupid threads as a self assurance

#23 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5145 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@jhcho2 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Dilrod said:

LOOK AT FORUM!!!

You just visited that page and you ignoring THOSE SOURCES!!!

No point to talk with you anymore. REPORTED!!!

So not only a bunch of online polls, but polls made here? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are misterxmedia and you should go away.

#24 Posted by Dilrod (4239 posts) -

@Rage010101:

@Rage010101 said:

@Dilrod said:

That's just sad that you're thinking about system wars outside of this forum lmfao

I know right? I did that because the hardcore lemmings keep saying that its sold out, ignoring the fact that you can get it anywhere and if its not in the store it can be shipped to a store within 3 days.. Oh and they kept saying the pictures weren't mine that I stole them from another website etc etc.. saying everything they can to ignore the facts.. just like the TC here.. /sigh

#25 Posted by Dilrod (4239 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Dilrod said:

Make things up? Rofl.. I posted a picture of this SAME stack of xbox ones days ago. It had 45 in them and a day one. There are 42, and we moved the day one to the back (I don't know why, except maybe an employee wants it). Sorry to burst your bubble in imagination land, but sales do matter. Your movie reference is amusing at best.. lol

#26 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (2524 posts) -

@Dilrod said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Dilrod said:

Make things up? Rofl.. I posted a picture of this SAME stack of xbox ones days ago. It had 45 in them and a day one. There are 42, and we moved the day one to the back (I don't know why, except maybe an employee wants it). Sorry to burst your bubble in imagination land, but sales do matter. Your movie reference is amusing at best.. lol

So you saying Transformers, Phantom Manace and Aliece in Wonderlands are best movies ever. WOW JUST WOW. YOU LOST ALL RESPECT YOU HAD!!!

Funny how Sony says PS4 are all outsold when there are PS4s in shop and also standing and waiting...

#27 Edited by GTR12 (9668 posts) -

@Dilrod: You wouldn't happen to have a picture of a PS4 pallet or cart thing would you? it would show the TC that its sold out... or an empty cart lol.

#28 Posted by Dilrod (4239 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Dilrod said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Dilrod said:

So you saying Transformers, Phantom Manace and Aliece in Wonderlands are best movies ever. WOW JUST WOW. YOU LOST ALL RESPECT YOU HAD!!!

Funny how Sony says PS4 are all outsold when there are PS4s in shop and also standing and waiting...

No, you're the fool that said that with your ridiculous analogy. No one but yourself mentioned movies. And your second part of your post made no sense what so ever. Can I get that in English please? I think you are trying to say there are ps4's available somewhere but yet you look at retailers and they aren't available... I don't know why fanboys get so butthurt.

#29 Posted by Szminsky (1433 posts) -

Stop making threads...

#30 Posted by Dilrod (4239 posts) -

@GTR12 said:

@Dilrod: You wouldn't happen to have a picture of a PS4 pallet or cart thing would you? it would show the TC that its sold out... or an empty cart lol.

They never make it to the floor. We get them usually for a Sunday, and people are lined up to get them. We sell out of them within the first hour. This is the last time we had ps4's and was about 4 hours before we opened.

#31 Edited by _Matt_ (8924 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife: you're sounding like a broken record at the moment lad, you should stop making threads, they keep backfiring.

#32 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14454 posts) -

much caps.

so opinion.

wow, doge.

#33 Posted by GTR12 (9668 posts) -

@Dilrod: HAHAHA LMAO, great pic.

#34 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2746 posts) -

#35 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25769 posts) -

Your posts are worse than Saddam Hussein.

#36 Posted by sukraj (23060 posts) -

the OP speaks the truth xbox one for the win.

#37 Posted by misterpmedia (3468 posts) -

Tales from my ass: The thread.

#38 Edited by jsmoke03 (12930 posts) -

arguing with idiots is pointless. lets just pretend whatever he says is right.....

#39 Edited by RedentSC (701 posts) -

"Most Anticipated games of 2014: 1. Kinect Sports Rivals (Xbox One) (30%)"

HAHA what dumfuq world are you inhabiting?... you seriously suggesting more people want to play this than say, EVERY OTHER GAME COMING OUT NEXT YEAR?

oh god...... kinds these days don't even know how ridiculous they sound online

Also you arguments like "on that basis, transformers is the best movie ever on sales" is pointless

Its a strawman argument.. if you don't know what that is just google it

Anyone who does will recognise your miss informed nonsense for what it is and just dismiss your rhetoric like you deserve

#40 Posted by BlbecekBobecek (2689 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

I like how you always use only solid facts and verified statistic data in your arguments for discussion. That makes discussing with you a pleasing and rewarding experience.

#41 Edited by OmitName (721 posts) -

View Full Size Image

weird. why is this image rotated in the message for no reason? when you click it in the original post its rightside up and stretched.

#42 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (4517 posts) -

TC, there's no need to stoop to the cows level with these arguments. It doesn't matter if you're any other fanboy or not, we take pride that at least we aren't cows. ;-)

#43 Posted by RedentSC (701 posts) -

@HalcyonScarlet: spoke like a true fascist

#44 Posted by Shewgenja (9634 posts) -

This OP here. I'm voting him as the Lemming Information Minister

#45 Posted by DonnaTroy (232 posts) -

sounds like somebody's mad the Bone is getting destroyed. B-)

#46 Posted by sukraj (23060 posts) -

not destroyed yet imo

#47 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7422 posts) -

10/10 thread!!! Cow butthurt is off the charts!

#48 Edited by tormentos (18367 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Dilrod said:

Link to this hope is not VGchartz..

#49 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38216 posts) -

6 threads on the front page are yours... and they're all shit. Stop making crappy spammy threads

#50 Posted by rjdofu (9170 posts) -

Abonsado?