Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@GravityX said:

Because 'gamers' are ignoring the best console to ever be released and its game for irrational reasons.

PS4 is truly the most powerful indie machine ever made.

Bottom line people are purposely depriving themselves of the awesomeness that is XB1. And its not even close to being the true version of itself yet, beta tested in the future ;)

The Shitbone has no games, though.

humanistpotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302 humanistpotato
Member since 2013 • 555 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@elessarGObonzo said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Reviewers have started to take notice that they are playing same sh*t over and over again, and those millions of dollars were just for marketing and not for the game itself . Not to mention , bigger budget doesn't make a better game .

Blame the consumer then. Apparently they buy those games over and over.

why all you hear is garbage on the radio, all you see is garbage on television, and all you keep seeing is the same horrible kind of movie storylines released over and over these passed 15+ years. it's all become about the hype, not the content.

Still the consumers fault....

yeah, you can whine all you want AssCrd or CoD series making same games over and over again, or gaming industry repeating itself over past generations , however that doesnt changes the fact, those games are selling millions, and millions just buys the game out of hype or brand value , its the consumers fault

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 Slimmin360
Member since 2010 • 1933 Posts

Your absolutely right both PS4 and Xbox One exclusives are flopping which is why i own a Wii-U, every 1st party title from Nintendo is gold, and thats why the Wii-U has been slowly gaining ground, gamers are realizing that the most fun 1st party games to play are on the Wii-U.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#305 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60711 Posts

PC is holding console gaming back. Thanks hermits

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#306 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@xxyetixx said:

@lundy86_4: yeah no shit so is Halo I was giving examples of how PC gamers want console games so much so they beg for them at times.

Halo was made for consoles, Titanfall was made with console in mind PC was just an after thought.

Like Ryse, and Dead Rising 3 on PC.

Speculation. Gotta love it. At the end of the day, your post made you look like a dipshit. That isn't my fault, so don't rage at me.

monstersfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#307 monstersfa
Member since 2014 • 398 Posts

@walloftruth said:

@Cranler said:

@walloftruth said:

@Cranler said:

I said "delete my post" why should I have to add "when your typing your post" that part should be a given. When else can a normal user delete someone else post? DERP!

I can't delete your post whatsoever, what you meant to say it "delete me out of the quote chain". Really, you don't know how to articulate yourself clearly, do you?

Why should I have to go into detail on something that any user should already understand? I guess I gave you more credit that you deserve.

Well apparently you haven't understood it either or else you'd have said it. And thanks, I'm glad that you think that I deserve that credit.

Sounds like he gave you credit to have common sense. I read this whole argument and I knew exactly what he meant.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

well he said he deserved the credit he gave him. that's actually rather sweet.

"I guess I gave you more credit that you deserve."

very nice. he's really turned himself around.

monstersfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 monstersfa

@CrownKingArthur said:

Turned himself around? Cranler is one of the few people on here that doesn't instantly jump to insults and trolling anytime someone has a different outlook. Wall started that argument btw.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Shiny outside. Nothing inside. That's the reason

monstersfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 monstersfa

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Cranler said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

"So why wait" Seriously? You would have to have no value of money to think like that. Why buy something with little current worth. The last gen versions aren't even hugely inferior, certainly not to warrant buying a brand new console. And you don't know they'll end up spending the same money. Early adopters end up paying more.

Right now it's just buying a console for the sake of it.

If someone waits until there's games of worth to a platform, they can get the first year crap pretty cheap anyway later on.

Vastly better graphically I meant.

They're going to spend that $400 at some point. Why not now so they can play better versions of the same games? It's a no brainer.

Would you like to compare the current and last gen versions of BF 4?

Loading Video...

Not impressed.

First off a youtube video cannot convey the difference in resolution. Last gen is all low settings. Next gen is mix of medium and high settings. Next gen is 60fps with 64 player mp while last gen is 24 players and 30 fps.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@monstersfa said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

Turned himself around? Cranler is one of the few people on here that doesn't instantly jump to insults and trolling anytime someone has a different outlook. Wall started that argument btw.

well good on Cranler for offering the olive branch.

and yes, turned himself around!

Sonicplys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 Sonicplys
Member since 2004 • 2602 Posts

Smash on WiiU hasnt come out yet to prove you wrong, TC

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13663 Posts

@monstersfa said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Cranler said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

"So why wait" Seriously? You would have to have no value of money to think like that. Why buy something with little current worth. The last gen versions aren't even hugely inferior, certainly not to warrant buying a brand new console. And you don't know they'll end up spending the same money. Early adopters end up paying more.

Right now it's just buying a console for the sake of it.

If someone waits until there's games of worth to a platform, they can get the first year crap pretty cheap anyway later on.

Vastly better graphically I meant.

They're going to spend that $400 at some point. Why not now so they can play better versions of the same games? It's a no brainer.

Would you like to compare the current and last gen versions of BF 4?

Not impressed.

First off a youtube video cannot convey the difference in resolution. Last gen is all low settings. Next gen is mix of medium and high settings. Next gen is 60fps with 64 player mp while last gen is 24 players and 30 fps.

My point was that this is not good enough to warrant early adopting a current gen platform.

GamingElite021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By GamingElite021
Member since 2014 • 89 Posts

Not much creativity left as a result console exclusives are failing

L0ngshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#317 L0ngshot
Member since 2014 • 516 Posts
@zeeshanhaider said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

Dead Rising 3 got a 7 on consoles, 3 on PC.

PC has higher standards, confirmed?

Yep. A 8.5/9 on PC is 10 for consoles.

monstersfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 monstersfa

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@monstersfa said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Not impressed.

My point was that this is not good enough to warrant early adopting a current gen platform.

It's 2015

Gamer A bought the xbone for $400 and has bought BF 4, AC Black Flag, DA Inquisition, Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry 4.

Gamer B has bought BF 4, AC Black Flag, DA Inquisition, Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry 4 for the 360 and just bought the xbone for $400.

Both gamers spent same amount of money but the early adopter got to play superior versions of all those games.

monstersfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 monstersfa

@walloftruth said:

@monstersfa said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

It's funny how you registered here around the same time Cranler was banned and now you're always agreeing with him and backing him up. You're totally not his alt though, right? Riiiight.

And no, I didn't start that argument, I was agreeing with another poster and simply mentioned "consolites" and ta-da! A wild Cranler appeared to derail the thread.

Not Cranler but he's right. You're not a mod so the only time you can delete a users post is when quoting.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@monstersfa said:

@walloftruth said:

@monstersfa said:

It's funny how you registered here around the same time Cranler was banned and now you're always agreeing with him and backing him up. You're totally not his alt though, right? Riiiight.

And no, I didn't start that argument, I was agreeing with another poster and simply mentioned "consolites" and ta-da! A wild Cranler appeared to derail the thread.

Not Cranler but he's right. You're not a mod so the only time you can delete a users post is when quoting.

It's just a coincidence

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 HalcyonScarlet

@monstersfa said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@monstersfa said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Not impressed.

It's 2015

Gamer A bought the xbone for $400 and has bought BF 4, AC Black Flag, DA Inquisition, Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry 4.

Gamer B has bought BF 4, AC Black Flag, DA Inquisition, Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry 4 for the 360 and just bought the xbone for $400.

Both gamers spent same amount of money but the early adopter got to play superior versions of all those games.

Well since the X1 keeps dropping in price, that just backs up my point.

Listen it's simple, if current gen consoles get great unique games to them [X1 and PS4], they then they become of value. I own an X1 and even I realised I got one at the wrong time and I was very foolish, because right now, the current gen is full of crap. If you really want to buy a brand new console just for questionably better multiplats then fine.

But I think it's smarter to wait and see what happens and decide when the actual next gen games start coming.

We shouldn't be defending cross gen multiplats and ports. The only people benefiting is the publishers making money off last gen systems while holding back current gen console to achieve this. On the one side you could argue that 'great, they're still supporting last gen systems', but imo it's a slap in the face to us current gen owners. It's like, they encouraged us to buy these fucking contraptions and now they're feeding us shit.

I don't want better versions of those games, I want games those last gen consoles couldn't run if you cut them in half. I want true current gen games.

razu2444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 razu2444
Member since 2010 • 820 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

monstersfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By monstersfa

@walloftruth said:

@monstersfa said:

@walloftruth said:

You're not a mod so the only time you can delete a users post is when quoting.

So you finally admit that you were wrong or trolling.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@razu2444 said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

2 different reviewers. It would have received a 3 on X1 if the PC reviewer had done the review

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

@Heil68 said:

PC is holding console gaming back. Thanks hermits

THHBO. Heil68 is just truth telling, suck it haters.

monstersfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 monstersfa
@HalcyonScarlet said:

@monstersfa said:

It's 2015

Listen it's simple, if current gen consoles get great unique games to them [X1 and PS4], they then they become of value. I own an X1 and even I realised I got one at the wrong time and I was very foolish, because right now, the current gen is full of crap. If you really want to buy a brand new console just for questionably better multiplats then fine.

But I think it's smarter to wait and see what happens and decide when the actual next gen games start coming.

We shouldn't be defending cross gen multiplats and ports. The only people benefiting is the publishers making money off last gen systems while holding back current gen console to achieve this. On the one side you could argue that 'great, they're still supporting last gen systems', but imo it's a slap in the face to us current gen owners. It's like, they encouraged us to buy these fucking contraptions and now they're feeding us shit.

I don't want better versions of those games, I want games those last gen consoles couldn't run if you cut them in half. I want true current gen games.

Keeps dropping? It had one price drop.

If current gen console have superior versions of games then they become of value especially when you consider that it's highly unlikely that the consoles will have anymore price drops anytime soon and the consolite will probably be forced to upgrade before those drops occur anyway.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Sony and Microsoft rushed their consoles out. First Party Dev's were obviously not prepared and we got xbox360/ps3 games passed off to us as PS4/Xbone exclusives. That's why i believe the exclusives have flopped or have been just mediocre. Then you have the multiplats which have also met the same fate as the exclusives. Holiday 2014 should have been the release date for xbone/ps4.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 HalcyonScarlet

@monstersfa said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

@monstersfa said:

It's 2015

If current gen console have superior versions of games then they become of value especially when you consider that it's highly unlikely that the consoles will have anymore price drops anytime soon and the consolite will probably be forced to upgrade before those drops occur anyway.

I would bet heavily that the X1 will drop again before March 2015. I said they can't drop now because it would look even worse, but after Christmas, yeah, I see something major happening.

They need it, they just need to wait for the right time.

I'll bet the X1 drops price again before the next gen games start coming consistently.

monstersfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 monstersfa

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@monstersfa said:

I would bet heavily that the X1 will drop again before March 2015. I said they can't drop now because it would look even worse, but after Christmas, yeah, I see something major happening.

I'll bet the X1 drops price again before the next gen games start coming consistently.

They don't need a price drop they need a killer exclusive like, I don't know, maybe Halo 5.

Even if it did you would have saved a mere $50 and been stuck playing inferior versions of multiplats.

@walloftruth said:

@monstersfa said:

Oh lookie there, it only took you 4 pages to finally come to that conclusion! And I love how Cranler stopped posting here since you took all his conversations over. But I know, you're totally not Cranler.

I was playing along to see if you could come up with a decent argument but you failed.

SerOlmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#335  Edited By SerOlmy
Member since 2003 • 2369 Posts
@BigBadBully said:

Sony and Microsoft rushed their consoles out. First Party Dev's were obviously not prepared and we got xbox360/ps3 games passed off to us as PS4/Xbone exclusives. That's why i believe the exclusives have flopped or have been just mediocre. Then you have the multiplats which have also met the same fate as the exclusives. Holiday 2014 should have been the release date for xbone/ps4.

I highly agree with this. The launch schedule for games on these two consoles is a f***ing joke. We are a year since release and each console has barely had a handful of exclusives. Most of the multiplats that were optimized for either console have been overhyped garbage - Destiny, Titanfail, WatchDogs. And Both of them are only marginal upgrades over the previous generation, with the PS4 being slightly less of a piece of s*** in the hardware department.

I bought an XBox 360 last gen to play Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed, both at the time were innovative and amazing games. Where is this gen's Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, and other early launch titles? Everything has either been a playing it safe cash-in on hype and developer rep that turned out mediocre (Destiny, Titanfail) or a sequel.

My money will remain in my wallet until either of these consoles has something worth upgrading for, because I can play all the multiplats I'm interested in - Shadows of Mordor, Unity, Borderlands The P-S, etc on my PC as well as all the PC-exclusives on the horizon. I buy a console for the exclusives, as yet, there have been none that have even remotely made me want to upgrade yet.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@monstersfa said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@monstersfa said:

They don't need a price drop they need a killer exclusive like, I don't know, maybe Halo 5.

Even if it did you would have saved a mere $50 and been stuck playing inferior versions of multiplats.

They need anything they can get. The PS4 is outperforming it in sales without a killer exclusive, MS need the price war.

And I don't have a problem playing inferior multiplats if it means waiting until the right time, except you might be assuming PC gamers aren't console gamers or console gamers aren't PC gamers. I have a PC with a great mid ranged card as do many others, so believe me, even though I have an X1, I wouldn't be stuck with inferior multiplats if I didn't. In fact, this gen, I'd be playing inferior multiplats if I got them on a current gen platform.

monstersfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 monstersfa

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@monstersfa said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

They need anything they can get. The PS4 is outperforming it in sales without a killer exclusive, MS need the price war.

And I don't have a problem playing inferior multiplats if it means waiting until the right time, except you might be assuming PC gamers aren't console gamers or console gamers aren't PC gamers. I have a PC with a great mid ranged card as do many others, so believe me, even though I have an X1, I wouldn't be stuck with inferior multiplats if I didn't. In fact, this gen, I'd be playing inferior multiplats if I got them on a current gen platform.

Halo is still the biggest console exclusive. MS would be stupid to drop any further before Halo 5.

monstersfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By monstersfa

@walloftruth said:

@monstersfa said:

@walloftruth said:

@monstersfa said:

Oh lookie there, it only took you 4 pages to finally come to that conclusion! And I love how Cranler stopped posting here since you took all his conversations over. But I know, you're totally not Cranler.

I was playing along to see if you could come up with a decent argument but you failed.

But I thought you weren't Cranler's alt? Busted!

Guess what?

Anyone can join a discussion and play along.

And no I don't think you were trolling. You were serious.

Avatar image for WolfgarTheQuiet
WolfgarTheQuiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 6

#341 WolfgarTheQuiet
Member since 2010 • 483 Posts

@bldgirsh: Totally different game. Bloodborne hardcore offline rpg, destiny boring 500 million online FPS

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#342 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts
@WolfgarTheQuiet said:

@bldgirsh: Totally different game. Bloodborne hardcore offline rpg, destiny boring 500 million online FPS

That's how hype was built on destiny too...

Totally different game. Destiny hardcore online "share-shooter", borderlands boring anime shooter.

monstersfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 monstersfa

@walloftruth said:

@monstersfa said:

@walloftruth said:

But I thought you weren't Cranler's alt? Busted!

Guess what?

Anyone can join a discussion and play along.

And no I don't think you were trolling. You were serious.

So I said that it took you 4 pages to finally come to that conclusion and you answer with "I was playing along". Well guess what, I was having that 4 pages long argument with Cranler, so please tell me, how were you playing along for 4 pages when you're not Cranler?

Just drop the act already, no one is buying it.

How many posts did I need to make before I could be considered to be playing along?

monstersfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 monstersfa

@walloftruth said:

@monstersfa said:

@walloftruth said:

So I said that it took you 4 pages to finally come to that conclusion and you answer with "I was playing along". Well guess what, I was having that 4 pages long argument with Cranler, so please tell me, how were you playing along for 4 pages when you're not Cranler?

How many posts did I need to make before I could be considered to be playing along?

What act?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@monstersfa said:

@walloftruth said:

@monstersfa said:

@walloftruth said:

What act?

buy a pc crapler.

Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts

I don't expect amazing games less than a year into a console's life. The only company to do so was Nintendo back in the SNES and N64 days.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@Senor_Kami said:

I don't expect amazing games less than a year into a console's life. The only company to do so was Nintendo back in the SNES and N64 days.

Halo combat evolved was a release game for the original xbox

monstersfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 monstersfa

@Krelian-co said:

@monstersfa said:

What act?