Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

@Cranler said:

The Point?

We could post a pc game a few points higher than a console game then you could post again and do the same thing.....and this could go on all day.

So...the point?

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

I've seen plenty of PC games flop here on GS over the past several years.

which ones?

Look in the review tab. Lots of 4's and 6's on PC this year.

doesn't make them a flop

Oh and 2's and 3's as well.

But which system has the most 8's and 9's?

You guys can't really afford all these flops.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@naz99 said:

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

So continually buying new games is as bad as downloading free games?

Your indies comment makes no sense. Indies are typically digital only. Can't trade digital games.

Trading/reselling a game=lost sale for developers=as harmful for the developer as downloading it for free.

No difference, it´s just a lost sale.

Meanwhile most of the indies do pass over consoles for many reasons, or they never release their games in physical format.

With used games at least one sale goes to dev, with piracy the dev gets nothing. Trade in gives trader credit to buy new games.

Indies are getting more and more common on consoles. PS 4 has over 100 games now and many are indies.

You keep grasping at them straws mate......you will get one eventually :)

Grasping? Saying that used games are as bad as piracy is the epitome of grasping.

Siding with malcovichs nonsensical post shows what a fanboy you are.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

@naz99 said:

@pimphand_gamer said:

You guys aren't gamers, you're all just cheap ass's. And the PC only gamers will spend $600 for just a GPU because of Witcher 3 or whatever big game is getting ready to come out, but can't come up with $400 lousy bones for one that comes complete with gamepad..etc to play a triple A exclusive only cause it's on console and rant some excuses about why you don't want them anyway lol.

Derp did you come up with that all by yourself.

I can tell, usual console fanboy crap.......all obviously false opinions and not one shred of fact.

You and cranler should mate and have a flock of derpy troll babies :)

Truth hurts huh.

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By naz99

@Cranler said:

@naz99 said:

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

Your indies comment makes no sense. Indies are typically digital only. Can't trade digital games.

Trading/reselling a game=lost sale for developers=as harmful for the developer as downloading it for free.

Meanwhile most of the indies do pass over consoles for many reasons, or they never release their games in physical format.

With used games at least one sale goes to dev, with piracy the dev gets nothing. Trade in gives trader credit to buy new games.

Indies are getting more and more common on consoles. PS 4 has over 100 games now and many are indies.

Grasping? Saying that used games are as bad as piracy is the epitome of grasping.

It is grasping when you seem to think that every pirated copy is a lost sale, but that is just not the case,the people that do it would never buy the game anyway that is and always has been common knowledge,so like i said, grasping, clinging , clawing, whatever you want to call it ;)

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Cranler

@naz99 said:

@Cranler said:

The Point?

We could post a pc game a few points higher than a console game then you could post again and do the same thing.....and this could go on all day.

So...the point?

This thread is made the same week Destiny comes out and he claims console games are short on content. I find that comparison highly relevant.

Isn't Sims 4 the poster child for cut content?

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@Cranler said:

Yeh right, like we had been hyping Sim4 for the last 8 moths, making hype threads about it and all.

It´s not even a new IP, it wasn´t made by Bungie, and it didn´t have a budge fo 300M.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Cranler

@naz99 said:

@Cranler said:

@naz99 said:

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

It is grasping when you seem to think that every pirated copy is a lost sale, but that is just not the case,the people that do it would never buy the game anyway that is and always has been common knowledge,so like i said, grasping, clinging , clawing, whatever you want to call it ;)

New console game buyer may never have bought game if he hadn't been able to trade in. Consolite may not want to buy another game if he can't trade in current game.

It's all moot anyways since one is perfectly legal and the other isn't. Console game buying duos and trios can save way more than any GMG customer.

Where is your proof that the pirate would have never bought the game?

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 PimpHand_Gamer

Yes, pirates most often wouldn't pay the asking price anyway. No real point with including them for any statistic. Fortunately publishers have finally started to realize that and stopped with the crazy DRM schemes but they remain cautious enough to use clients instead. But at least companies that made those DRM's have finally lost their financial foothold on the industry.

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By naz99

@pimphand_gamer said:

@naz99 said:

@pimphand_gamer said:

You guys aren't gamers, you're all just cheap ass's. And the PC only gamers will spend $600 for just a GPU because of Witcher 3 or whatever big game is getting ready to come out, but can't come up with $400 lousy bones for one that comes complete with gamepad..etc to play a triple A exclusive only cause it's on console and rant some excuses about why you don't want them anyway lol.

I can tell, usual console fanboy crap.......all obviously false opinions and not one shred of fact.

Truth hurts huh.

A sentence of nonsense you call the truth does not hurt no...it has to have some basis in fact for that to happen.

Try it sometime,if it is even possible. ;)

Edit: looks at post above.....so it is possible! that's comforting to know

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By naz99

@Cranler said:

@naz99 said:

@Cranler said:

@naz99 said:

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

New console game buyer may never have bought game if he hadn't been able to trade in. Consolite may not want to buy another game if he can't trade in current game.

It's all moot anyways since one is perfectly legal and the other isn't. Console game buying duos and trios can save way more than any GMG customer.

Wheres your proof the console gamer may never have bought it if it could not be traded in?

See 2 can play at that game. :/

Also the legality of it is not the disscussion here.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 PimpHand_Gamer

@naz99 said:

@pimphand_gamer said:

@naz99 said:

@pimphand_gamer said:

Truth hurts huh.

A sentence of nonsense you call the truth does not hurt no...it has to have some basis in fact for that to happen.

Try it sometime,if it is even possible. ;)

Well step up then son. So you're saying I'm wrong how exactly? So you think PC only gamers won't spend for a high end GPU over 1 triple A title like they did with the release of Doom, Oblivion, Stalker, Crysis...I could go on. You're saying I'm wrong that they don't make excuses against console exclusives as to why they don't want to play them? Perhaps you don't read many posts here but if their excuse was true..then they are not really much of a gamer then are they. Listen up son, you might learn something cause It's all about playing the games you enjoy, the hardware is secondary.

Fact is, if you're a fanboy of 1 system that's fine in it's own right. The error in their part comes when they try to use it to feed a superiority complex based on their desires and dreams for their single purchase to be the best despite the fact that it's a subjective matter since all gamers are different. So either the fanboy's are too cheap to actually delve into their hobby more seriously, or they are just lying to themselves to feed a complex.

So which are you?

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@pimphand_gamer said:

Why would I shell out 400 bucks for a platform that has no REAL AAA exclusives. It´s like tipping Sony/MS for being lousy.

Here, MS/Sony, take 400 bucks for giving a shit. In this way, I will prove that I am a real gamer in the eyes of a few.

Sony/MS are mistreating you, and you say they are mistreating us because they love us.

Angry_Mushroom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#115 Angry_Mushroom
Member since 2009 • 708 Posts

Are console exclusives flopping hard? There appear to be more than a few decent titles out right now on consoles that are scoring quite well critically. Bravely Default surprised everyone, Fire Emblem is a heavy hitter, Pokemon is still going strong. Then we have the bevy of Nintendo Wii U games that are getting pretty nifty ratings. There's always the edge factor of hating the major players. Also nostalgia goggles and coddling has hit everyone quite hard. So the game didn't have literally everything you wanted. I'd say check your hype, and try having more reasonable expectations. So Destiny and Titanfall fell short of the hype. I doubt it is 6/10 bad. Then again 6/10 is above average. Hardly bad.

I'd blame some of the poor ratings on the general reviewing media side. Too many suddenly feel the urge to shit on everything to be edgy and cool. Others sound almost like hipsters being dragged of the streets. Most important thing to remember about Gamespot, IGN, Kotaku, and Company is that they are all humans with some pretty extreme biases. Sometimes they get paid to get a good review, other times they get sexual favors. Other times the gift basket doesn't have their brand of crackers. Trick is to pull from a variety of sources, and most reliably... ask a friend. The most consistent reviewers are the ones that don't get paid to review games. IE: A friend.

tl;dr: OP has been blinded by hype. His examples are cherry picking the bad while ignoring the good. There's good stuff on PC and consoles, and bad stuff on both.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

@pimphand_gamer said:

Why would I shell out 400 bucks for a platform that has no REAL AAA exclusives. It´s like tipping Sony/MS for being lousy.

There were REAL AAA exclusive last gens on consoles. Duh...

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Cranler

@naz99 said:

@Cranler said:

@naz99 said:

@Cranler said:

@naz99 said:

Wheres your proof the console gamer may never have bought it if it could not be traded in?

Sorry that I caused so much butthurt with my legal method of saving more on new console games than could ever be saved on new pc games.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 PimpHand_Gamer

@jhonMalcovich said:

@pimphand_gamer said:

Nothing wrong with that. But why would you then turn around and bash consoles? If you don't then I wasn't talking to guys like you. Perhaps you don't see the logic, but it makes no sense to bash a console you don't prefer, if you do then obviously the issue lies deeper with your own, like you either can't afford it and be jelly or you have some kind of complex as if mommy didn't hug you.

So as you can see, I was speaking directly to a particular group of people that call themselves gamers. Can't be much into games if all you care about is what hardware it's on.

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 naz99

@Cranler said:

@naz99 said:

@Cranler said:

@naz99 said:

@Cranler said:

@naz99 said:

Sorry that I caused so much butthurt with my legal method of saving more on new console games than could ever be saved on new pc games.

*sigh* you get more useless as time goes on, it is utterly impossible for you not to go off topic and start ranting about something that nobody is talking about.

Fail,fail,fail

And the old " i lack a decent response so i will throw Butthurt in there that will show him!" nonsense

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 jhonMalcovich

@LJS9502_basic said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@pimphand_gamer said:

There were...last gens. Did I miss something, are we in last gen ?

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By naz99

@pimphand_gamer said:

Well step up then son. So you're saying I'm wrong how exactly? So you think PC only gamers won't spend for a high end GPU over 1 triple A title like they did with the release of Doom, Oblivion, Stalker, Crysis...I could go on. You're saying I'm wrong that they don't make excuses against console exclusives as to why they don't want to play them? Perhaps you don't read many posts here but if their excuse was true..then they are not really much of a gamer then are they. Listen up son, you might learn something cause It's all about playing the games you enjoy, the hardware is secondary.

Fact is, if you're a fanboy of 1 system that's fine in it's own right. The error in their part comes when they try to use it to feed a superiority complex based on their desires and dreams for their single purchase to be the best despite the fact that it's a subjective matter since all gamers are different. So either the fanboy's are too cheap to actually delve into their hobby more seriously, or they are just lying to themselves to feed a complex.

So which are you?

"Step up son"???

Lol who do you think you are you numpty.

(((((You guys aren't gamers, you're all just cheap ass's. And the PC only gamers will spend $600 for just a GPU because of Witcher 3 or whatever big game is getting ready to come out, but can't come up with $400 lousy bones for one that comes complete with gamepad..etc to play a triple A exclusive only cause it's on console and rant some excuses about why you don't want them anyway lol.)))))))

You are basically saying that gamers who spend alot on hardware and save money on games are not gamers,which is utter nonsene,you cant get 75% off a GPU, they dont have summer and winter Gpu sales with crazy discounts it is hard to get a bargin but if we could we would damn well buy it, but we can get 75% - 90% off of games easily so why would we not take advantage of that, are you saying that if sales were like that on consoles you would not buy any games on sale because it would make you not a real gamer???

Do you understand how idiotic that sounds??

And these so called $600 Gpus you talk about is nonsense $200 is the most popular price bracket and that is totally reasonable

Step up son...lol, you da man!

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

Resorting to trolling because you got proven wrong.

Cranler be Cranler.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 LJS9502_basic

@jhonMalcovich said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

Considering you're complaining about console gaming that is applicable. New consoles take awhile to catch up.

cfisher2833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 cfisher2833
Member since 2011 • 2150 Posts

@Cranler said:

@naz99 said:

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

Except it's actually worse. Not only do the developers/publishers get absolutely no money from the sale of a used game, but they also have to pay to maintain the servers that people with used copies play on (assuming the game has some multiplayer component); it's the reason EA and other companies started including a pass that only allowed people who bought the game new to play online.

Loading Video...

And who gives a shit about the Sims 4!? Now if Wasteland 2, Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous, or Pillars of Eternity flops...then you'll have a case, but the Sims 4? lulz

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By PimpHand_Gamer

@naz99 said:

@pimphand_gamer said:

So which are you?

"Step up son"???

(((((You guys aren't gamers, you're all just cheap ass's. And the PC only gamers will spend $600 for just a GPU because of Witcher 3 or whatever big game is getting ready to come out, but can't come up with $400 lousy bones for one that comes complete with gamepad..etc to play a triple A exclusive only cause it's on console and rant some excuses about why you don't want them anyway lol.)))))))

There is nothing to say, everything above is utter nonsense based on no facts i dont have to explain your opinion on something is not the "truth".

lol, so you had nothing to show me being wrong then. Glad that's settled.

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By naz99

@pimphand_gamer said:

@naz99 said:

@pimphand_gamer said:

So which are you?

"Step up son"???

There is nothing to say, everything above is utter nonsense based on no facts i dont have to explain your opinion on something is not the "truth".

lol, so you had nothing to show me being wrong then. Glad that's settled.

Umm nothing you showed proved you was right and you made the original statement so the onus is on you.

Do you even know how this works?

Argues like a child yet calls other people "son"

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Cranler

@naz99 said:

@Cranler said:

*sigh* you get more useless as time goes on, it is utterly impossible for you not to go off topic and start ranting about something that nobody is talking about.

Fail,fail,fail

And the old " i lack a decent response so i will throw Butthurt in there that will show him!" nonsense

No counterpoint on my unbeatable game buying method? not surprised. LJS brought up cost in this thread, not me.

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

Resorting to trolling because you got proven wrong.

Cranler be Cranler.

I missed the part where I got proven wrong.

@cfisher2833 said:

@Cranler said:

Except it's actually worse. Not only do the developers/publishers get absolutely no money from the sale of a used game, but they also have to pay to maintain the servers that people with used copies play on (assuming the game has some multiplayer component); it's the reason EA and other companies started including a pass that only allowed people who bought the game new to play online.

Loading Video...

And who gives a shit about the Sims 4!? Now if Wasteland 2, Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous, or Pillars of Eternity flops...then you'll have a case, but the Sims 4? lulz

Sorry but this is hardly conclusive.

Sims is one of the biggest pc game franchises.

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By naz99

@Cranler said:

@naz99 said:

@Cranler said:

Fail,fail,fail

No counterpoint on my unbeatable game buying method? not surprised. LJS brought up cost in this thread, not me.

You actually have to provide "proof" for me to need to counterpoint it....

*sigh*

Edit: and actually be on topic (for a change)

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@LJS9502_basic said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

Considering you're complaining about console gaming that is applicable. New consoles take awhile to catch up.

So basically whay are you saying is NO AAA exclusives this year. Cool.

Meanwhile PC will get Pillars of Eternity, Wasteland 2, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Elite: Dangerous, Alone in the dark, Haunted House, Dreamfall Chapters and some other this year.

But consoles, until 2015, nothing, no big exclusives left.

So it doesn´t reflect a decay in consoles AAA exclusive qualiity at all. It´s just a dry year.

Got it.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Cranler

@naz99 said:

@Cranler said:

@naz99 said:

@Cranler said:

Fail,fail,fail

You actually have to provide "proof" for me to need to counterpoint it....

*sigh*

Edit: and actually be on topic (for a change)

Proof of what? I know people who do exactly what I explained.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11792 Posts

PC games don't flop as hard because we don't hype to the heavens as much as console gamers. When was the last time we had a hype thread for a PC exclusive? Console gamers have proved themselves again to fall for the hype with the next gen consoles.

No wonder so many console gamers want games like Killing Floor 2 to be on their platform.

cfisher2833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By cfisher2833
Member since 2011 • 2150 Posts

@Cranler said:

So is Farmville, yet you're not gonna hear any of us crying because it gets a low review score. I don't think you understand how the game is played. People have to actually be hyped for the game in order for it to flop. People were insanely hyped for Destiny. Like I said, if Star Citizen flops, then you can get on the forums and laugh all you want at us PC guys, but the Sims 4? Nobody here gives a shit about the game and its floppage--hell, many of us are probably ecstatic that it flopped! Maybe it'll actually convince EA to not **** up the next game.

As for the used game thing. Hardly conclusive? What's there to conclude? You said used games aren't worse than piracy. I provided a very clear example of how they are (companies having to pay for server maintenance on online games for people who didn't give them any money). A non-multiplayer used game isn't any worse than piracy though. Piracy and used games: either way, the developer ends up with no money from the sale.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 jhonMalcovich

@NoodleFighter said:

PC games don't flop as hard because we don't hype to the heavens as much as console gamers. When was the last time we had a hype thread for a PC exclusive? Console gamers have proved themselves again to fall for the hype with the next gen consoles.

No wonder so many console gamers want games like Killing Floor 2 to be on their platform.

I made a hype thread about Divinity: Original Sin and only 7 people voted. Lol. I believe I was like the only one who voted for AAA.

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#134 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

Good design > giant budget

Divinity: Original Sin, Dark Souls 2 and Velocity 2X are poised to win GOTY at this rate. This has been an exceptionally bad year for console exclusives. Someone should bring up that list showing all the AA+ (score) titles by platforms this year.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 LJS9502_basic

@jhonMalcovich said:

Meanwhile PC will get Pillars of Eternity, Wasteland 2, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Elite: Dangerous, Alone in the dark, Haunted House, Dreamfall Chapters and some other this year.

So it doesn´t reflect a decay in consoles AAA exclusive qualiity at all. It´s just a dry year.

Got it.

No that wasn't what I said.

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

1) Kind of sad that you believe an 8 is only a decent score.

2) Who cares if a game flops? It has no bearing in the real world. Sure, it is fun to do here, but to try and make it applicable in the real world, it doesn't work like that.

@jhonMalcovich said:

Got it.

You flip flop between definitions of "AAA". You go back and forth between the traditional AAA meaning and our score system here.

You can hype and hope these games get AAA, We'll have to wait and see. Prepare to be shocked when one of these titles doesn't get the vaunted 9, and gets the dreadful score of a decent 8.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Still too early to tell. Something like Perfect Dark Zero was an anomaly. Seriously, did it deserve a 9? Nah. There will be better games. And despite what Kevin Van Ord says, I like Destiny.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

Comparing the most hyped game this gen so far, to a game that practically wasn't even hyped anywhere.

You're trolling isn't as subtle as it used to be.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Cranler

@cfisher2833 said:

@Cranler said:

So is Farmville, yet you're not gonna hear any of us crying because it gets a low review score. I don't think you understand how the game is played. People have to actually be hyped for the game in order for it to flop. People were insanely hyped for Destiny. Like I said, if Star Citizen flops, then you can get on the forums and laugh all you want at us PC guys, but the Sims 4? Nobody here gives a shit about the game and its floppage--hell, many of us are probably ecstatic that it flopped! Maybe it'll actually convince EA to not **** up the next game.

As for the used game thing. Hardly conclusive? What's there to conclude? You said used games aren't worse than piracy. I provided a very clear example of how they are (companies having to pay for server maintenance on online games for people who didn't give them any money). A non-multiplayer used game isn't any worse than piracy though. Piracy and used games: either way, the developer ends up with no money from the sale.

Well I dont see any pc games being hyped besides Star Citizen. So many pc games coming out but none are hype worthy?

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

@cfisher2833 said:

@Cranler said:

Well I dont see any pc games being hyped besides Star Citizen. So many pc games coming out but none are hype worthy?

You're right. We aren't really into hype, it's more about the finished product. "Hype worthy" matters little when we get more 8's and 9's every year.

Divinity had a bit of hype here, (not much), but it payed off with a solid AAA. I think Wasteland2 has a very small amount too (mostly from me), we'll see next week if I get owned or not. I want it to be great, it looks fun.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 jhonMalcovich

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@cfisher2833 said:

@Cranler said:

You're right. We aren't really into hype, it's more about the finished product. "Hype worthy" matters little when we get more 8's and 9's every year.

Divinity had a bit of hype here, (not much), but it payed off with a solid AAA. I think Wasteland2 has a very small amount too (mostly from me), we'll see next week if I get owned or not. I want it to be great, it looks fun.

There are actually a considerable amount of people on this forum excited about Wasteland 2, even among console fans.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Cranler

@jhonMalcovich said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

Got it.

These are big exclusives?

Dreamfall and Vanishing are on PS 4 btw. Wasn't the last Alone in the Dark a complete disaster? Haunted House is by atari also. 2 bug ridden disasters coming this fall only on pc.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#143 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@jhonMalcovich: Last of Us, Resogun, Forza, Uncharted, Red Dead Redemption, God of War, Journey, ICO, Shadow of the Colussus, Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart, Zelda, Donkey Kong, MLB the Show, Okami, Final Fantasy X, etc?

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

Got it.

Dreamfall and Vanishing are on PS 4 btw. Wasn't the last Alone in the Dark a complete disaster? Haunted House is by atari also. 2 bug ridden disasters coming this fall only on pc.

Dreamfall and Vanishing are not to be released on PS4 this year. And who knows when they will ?

Shadow Warrior, for example, hasn´t even been released on consoles yet, and that game is like one year old already.

Wasn't the last Alone in the Dark a complete disaster?

Nop, it wasn´t. But anyway, who cares. It´s a reboot, not a sequel.

The launch trailers look pretty good to me.

2 bug ridden disasters coming this fall only on pc.

Can you lend me your crystal ball that you use to predict that these two games will be disasters ?

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@The_Last_Ride said:

@jhonMalcovich: Last of Us, Resogun, Forza, Uncharted, Red Dead Redemption, God of War, Journey, ICO, Shadow of the Colussus, Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart, Zelda, Donkey Kong, MLB the Show, Okami, Final Fantasy X, etc?

Random list of games from from different generations. Cool.

God of War 1,2, Journey, ICO, Shadow of the Colussus, Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart 1-7, Zelda, Donkey Kong, MLB the Show, Okami, Final Fantasy X are playable on PC through emulation (that means at hd quality and high fps)

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@cfisher2833 said:

We? You arent a pc gamer are you?

Into the finished product? The steam sales charts are usually dominated by multiplats or early access games.

Looks like Divinity fizzled out. 711 million pc gamers and only 3,000 are playing Divinity right now.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#147 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Random list of games from from different generations. Cool.

God of War 1,2, Journey, ICO, Shadow of the Colussus, Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart 1-7, Zelda, Donkey Kong, MLB the Show, Okami, Final Fantasy X are playable on PC through emulation (that means at hd quality and high fps)

They're still consoles exclusives and illegal if you play them on emulators. And MLB, Last of Us, Forza, Journey, Mario Kart, Mario are all on current gen...

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Cranler

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Got it.

Dreamfall and Vanishing are not to be released on PS4 this year. And who knows when they will ?

Shadow Warrior, for example, hasn´t even been released on consoles yet, and that game is like one year old already.

Can you lend me your crystal ball that you use to predict that these two games will be disasters ?

Standards are higher on consoles. You cant just release any old game on a console like you can on pc.

Seems like Shadow Warrior sold dismally on pc. Player peak never broke 1000 and only 63 people playing right now. Maybe it will fare better on console.

Speaking of Shadow Warrior

"Bringing Shadow Warrior to PS4 and XB1 has proven to be a challenge for us as we want to make sure the player experience is perfect. In play testing we have been focusing in on the controller inputs and response.

"We recognised that we needed more time to improve this as Shadow Warrior is an old school FPS and this demands perfection. Sadly this means a small delay in the release date, but Lo Wang needs to be at his best on these shiny new consoles."

UPDATE 29/7/14 11:00AM Shadow Warrior will be released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on 26th September, publishers Namco Bandai and Devolver have announced.

Contrary to what Eurogamer was told just a few weeks ago, the console versions will include some exclusive features, as well as "high quality reshaped graphics".

There will be a new Arena mode for you to face waves of enemies with three environments to battle through. Extra weapons will be added, including Serious Sam 3's sledgehammer and Hotline Miami's katana sword.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

Looks like Divinity fizzled out. 711 million pc gamers and only 3,000 are playing Divinity right now.

We were discussing scores, how did you completely change the subject into gamer count?

Why do you always do this?

Divinity scored a 9.0, and was the last somewhat hyped PC game. Not Sims4.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Got it.

Standards are higher on consoles. You cant just release any old game on a console like you can on pc.

Seems like Shadow Warrior sold dismally on pc. Player peak never broke 1000 and only 63 people playing right now. Maybe it will fare better on console.

Speaking of Shadow Warrior

"Bringing Shadow Warrior to PS4 and XB1 has proven to be a challenge for us as we want to make sure the player experience is perfect. In play testing we have been focusing in on the controller inputs and response.

"We recognised that we needed more time to improve this as Shadow Warrior is an old school FPS and this demands perfection. Sadly this means a small delay in the release date, but Lo Wang needs to be at his best on these shiny new consoles."

UPDATE 29/7/14 11:00AM Shadow Warrior will be released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on 26th September, publishers Namco Bandai and Devolver have announced.

Contrary to what Eurogamer was told just a few weeks ago, the console versions will include some exclusive features, as well as "high quality reshaped graphics".

There will be a new Arena mode for you to face waves of enemies with three environments to battle through. Extra weapons will be added, including Serious Sam 3's sledgehammer and Hotline Miami's katana sword.

And how exactly your gibberish disproves my previous post.

Shadow Warrior has been a PC exclusive for a year. FACT. Piss off.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Loading Video...