User Lists: 0

#52 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Cranler said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Cranler said:

@papatrop said:

I hope the reason they're flopping is because reviewers have taken notice that nothing has changed between this gen and last gen other than a graphics improvement.

And I think it's a huge reason why PC gaming is getting more and more popular.

What's changed on pc?

Nothing. Cheaper way to game. One decent PC will last years for gaming.

Where can I get a $400 prebuilt that's guaranteed to play every multiplat this gen?

As far as games it depends on the gamers habits. I see plenty of gamers buying pc games at full price on steam then they get lured into games they never wanted to buy in steam sales so they end up with a gigantic backlog of games they'll never have time for.

Where did I mention price? Nonetheless budget builds do exist and they aren't that much more than consoles if you know how to shop. And Steam games cost less than full retail console games dude.

You said it's a cheaper way to game.

Maybe in your country but in the U.S. the msrp is the same on most multiplats. There's only about 2 upcoming multiplats out of dozens that are cheaper on pc. Even Far Cry which had always been cheaper on pc now has the same msrp on console and pc.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Cranler said:

@papatrop said:

I hope the reason they're flopping is because reviewers have taken notice that nothing has changed between this gen and last gen other than a graphics improvement.

What's changed on pc?

Where can I get a $400 prebuilt that's guaranteed to play every multiplat this gen?

As far as games it depends on the gamers habits. I see plenty of gamers buying pc games at full price on steam then they get lured into games they never wanted to buy in steam sales so they end up with a gigantic backlog of games they'll never have time for.

Poor of us, PC gamers :' ( What an aweful happens to us. Anything but only not a gigantic backlog of games.

He's being pretty obvious about his trolling now a days. That is straight up LoosingEnds level shit.

I think Destiny flopping set him over the edge.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@Cranler said:

Maybe in your country but in the U.S. the msrp is the same on most multiplats. There's only about 2 upcoming multiplats out of dozens that are cheaper on pc. Even Far Cry which had always been cheaper on pc now has the same msrp on console and pc.

Games tend to cost less for PC. And you can build a computer for roughly $600. On the other hand I know people that game on $300-$400 laptops....which is in the ball park of consoles. Plus you ignore the console gamers that buy multiple consoles. They spend more on gaming than a decent segment of the PC demographic.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:they get lured into games they never wanted to buy in steam sales so they end up with a gigantic backlog of games they'll never have time for.

Trolling.

Truth. That's what sales are designed for, and Gabe Newell didn't become a billionare by only selling games on sale for minimal profit.

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@blackace said:

@jhonMalcovich: Forza 5 got a 9. Even thought Titanfall isn't exclusive (it is XBox only) it too got a 9. Destiny isn't exclusive at all. There are tons of PC exclusives that flop at well. The Sims Online and The Sims 4 both flopped. The recently released Firewall also flopped. Lots of PC exclusive flop just as much as any console game. Dead Rising 3 scored better on game consoles. LMAO!! DR3 got a damn 3 on the most powerful system. What a joke.

Please stop making threads. All you're are doing is embarrassing yourself.

But in the end PC has far more 8-9 scoring exclusives, while console isn't catching up due to all these major flops.

They have pretty tiny libraries, and can't really afford these flops.

These companies really have to stop making such poor games when its all the system has.

"Destiny," the new video game from the creators of the "Halo" franchise, is already setting industry records in being the biggest flop of the decade".

**** off troll. Every post in this thread has been about scores. You idiot clown.

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/destiny-review/1900-6415863/

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/destiny

http://www.gamerankings.com/xboxone/716732-destiny/index.html

Why whats with all the hostility. 2 insults in one post. Having a bad day?

Are you saying that reviews matter more than sales? 75 meta isn't all that bad. The game has already made enough for a sequel and going by Bungies track record it will be much better.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:tml

Why whats with all the hostility. 2 insults in one post. Having a bad day?

Are you saying that reviews matter more than sales?

How about you stop trolling for once? This thread is 100% about scores. Every post from every faction has been discussing said scores.

Stop making it seem like you have a brain problem.

Destiny flopped badly, get over it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Destiny flopped badly

What did it get. Never paid any attention to that game TBH....

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@Cranler said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Cranler said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Cranler said:

@papatrop said:

What's changed on pc?

Where did I mention price? Nonetheless budget builds do exist and they aren't that much more than consoles if you know how to shop. And Steam games cost less than full retail console games dude.

OMG. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I HEAR THAT PC GAMING IS EXPENSIVE.. IN THE USA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH IN THE USA HAHAHAHAHAHAH IN THE USA

Loading Video...

Cranler, you da real MVP., you are so hilarious.

So you heard him, kids, you´d better move to Africa if you want to do PC Gaming. In the USA it´s too expensive.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Destiny flopped badly

A 6.0 for probably the absolute most hyped game so far this gen. It's going to be talked about till next gen. When anyone mentions flop there will be a pic of destiny.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 LJS9502_basic

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Destiny flopped badly

A 6.0 for probably the absolute most hyped game so far this gen. It's going to be talked about till next gen. When anyone mentions flop there will be a pic of destiny.

That sucks for those looking forward to it I guess.....wasn't Titanfall hyped more though?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Cranler

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Cranler said:

@papatrop said:

What's changed on pc?

You heard him, kids, don´t do PC gaming or else you will end up with a gigantic backlog of games.

You'll end up buying a bunch of game you never planned on buying and end up never playing.

The ony way you really save money on pc gaming is if you buy most of the games you really want on sale. How many people actually do that though?

Steam is so successful because most pc gamers continue to buy games full price at launch and even buy games that aren't finished yet then they also get lured into games they would have never bought if they hand't been on sale.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

Poor of us, PC gamers :' ( What an aweful happens to us. Anything but only not a gigantic backlog of games.

He's being pretty obvious about his trolling now a days. That is straight up LoosingEnds level shit.

LOL! I knew Destiny would get mediocre reviews. I played the Beta and was totally underwhelmed.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Cranler said:

@papatrop said:

What's changed on pc?

You heard him, kids, don´t do PC gaming or else you will end up with a gigantic backlog of games.

You'll end up buying a bunch of game you never planned on buying and end up never playing.

The ony way you really save money on pc gaming is if you buy most of the games you really want on sale. How many people actually do that though?

Steam is so successful because most pc gamers continue to buy games full price at launch and even buy games that aren't finished yet then they also get lured into games they would have never bought if they hand't been on sale.

Cool, but what any of that has to do with my thread :(

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#65 EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

Consolites got what they deserve.

They want nice graphics, that's the only thing they get.

Most cows' threads are made to emphasize graphics and how "amazing a game looks",

Killzone = "wow shinny graphics", game itself is shit

I:SS = "wow the graphixs man" = average gameplay

The Order = "looks so shinny", press impressions have been bad

Uncharted 4 = "GOTY!!", just a teaser, 0 gameplay so far, "but it looks so gut m8"

The next big exclusive, DelayedFlop, what have we heard about that game other than it looks "stunning"? Absolutely nothing on the gameplay itself.

Why haven't we heard much about Knack, you know other than the fact it was a flop? Because the graphics are nothing special. And then there's Ryse which is on the same level of quality but at least it looks good.

This just shows how desperate consolites are for an upgrade from last gen, even though they denied it all the time last gen when 720p was "as good as it gets".

Seems pointless to be hyping graphics when the jump is so small. 1080p here, 900p there. They are shaping developers mind.

When they start caring about the gameplay itself perhaps things can change.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

I think you are looking at it wrong TC.

The bigger the budget of an AAA title, the wider an audience they would theoretically need.

To get the biggest audience you would ofcourse need to have a story that even the dumbest person can understand, game mechanics a borderline retard would be able to figure out, a main protagonist and reason so simple that they might aswell be cavepaintings.

Now this is not to be misunderstood with calling people WHO enjoys consoles, dumb, far from it, no matterthe platform most people here complain about the same thing, namely the above, although we all Word it differently.

Someone brought up bloodborne right? well From earned its name as of late to focus on a very specific target audience, granting them the ability to focus on game mechanics, story and setting that would resonate with the specific Group that the games were targeted at.

It is not just true for AAA console exclusives, alot of Multiplat AAA suffers the same fate (Hell I think Deus Ex: HR were the last AAA game which kind of requested the userbase to think about the story a Little). But the more cost sunk into a game, the wider the potential target audience has to be, meaning FAR less complexity in everything (same is true in movies and books btw.).

I think it shows more on consoles, given how many Publishers are desperate to accomidate the very specific way most people WHO plays consoles buys games, with the maybe 6 games a year that makes a huge profit (most others fail to make the Money back, which may be part of the reason why so many Publishers and devs went under last gen).

When I say the consumer base, bear in mind that nearly everyone on these boards are NOT the average console sonsumer, however the "bro" WHO buys madden and CoD (and perhaps 2 other games a year) ARE the average consumer.

PC gamers are often made with a smaller budget, and with a focus on a specific target demographic. But that does not mean that COnsoles don't have Devs doing the same, they do, but the "AAA Blockbusters" have more or less degraded into a sure way of shooting yourself in the foot nowadays.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@jhonMalcovich: you might want to correct your score of Dead Rising 3. It got a 7/10.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Cranler

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Cranler said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Cranler said:

@papatrop said:

What's changed on pc?

OMG. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I HEAR THAT PC GAMING IS EXPENSIVE.. IN THE USA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH IN THE USA HAHAHAHAHAHAH IN THE USA

Loading Video...

So you heard him, kids, you´d better move to Africa if you want to do PC Gaming. In the USA it´s too expensive.

Sorry that the pc's big game price advantage is slipping away. No need to resort to lame trolling.

What funny is I'm one of the few pc gamers who actually does save money on pc games. I get blasted routinely in steam forums for suggesting that such and such game isn't worth $60 and that they should wait for a price drop.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Cranler

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Cranler said:

@papatrop said:

What's changed on pc?

Cool, but what any of that has to do with my thread :(

No counterpoint? Not even a troll? LJS brought up costs.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

@freedomfreak said:

50 bucks for Ground Zeroes? If you wanna troll, at least inform yourself just a little bit.

Lol. Since when informing oneself is a requirement for trolling :D

"no trolling" huh?

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Cranler said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Cranler said:

@papatrop said:

What's changed on pc?

Loading Video...

Sorry that the pc's big game price advantage is slipping away. No need to resort to lame trolling.

What funny is I'm one of the few pc gamers who actually does save money on pc games. I get blasted routinely in steam forums for suggesting that such and such game isn't worth $60 and that they should wait for a price drop.

Have you checked how much PS4 costs in Brasil ? If you knew the World like I do, Cranler, you would be laughing too.

jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#72  Edited By jedikevin2
Member since 2004 • 5263 Posts

@Cranler said:

The only way you really save money on pc gaming is if you buy most of the games you really want on sale. How many people actually do that though?

• On PC you can get games on Sale before Even Day 1
  • Sales are great on PC. They Happen before games release, on release, or after. I cannot see how buying a game cheaper then retail is ever a bad thing.
  • For me, I find is sad so many console gamers waste extra money on 59.99 dollar games that PC gamers can get before release for 20+ dollars cheaper. Its not the gamers fault things like this happen but is pretty wild when it does.

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

8 is flopping hard? smh...

According to him, an 8 is only "decent"

cfisher2833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 cfisher2833
Member since 2011 • 2150 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

Meanwhile, your dear Kojima managed to sell you a 4-hour piece of DLC for thirty bucks. This is how your beloved companies appreciate your loyalty.

Wasn't it actually far less? Like 45mins to an hour? I thought the people getting four hours only got it as a result of replaying the same mission over and over.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@cfisher2833 said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

Meanwhile, your dear Kojima managed to sell you a 4-hour piece of DLC for thirty bucks. This is how your beloved companies appreciate your loyalty.

Wasn't it actually far less? Like 45mins to an hour? I thought the people getting four hours only got it as a result of replaying the same mission over and over.

Yeh, now that I remember. AngryJoe said that it was much less than 4 hours.

I_Return

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#76 I_Return
Member since 2014 • 873 Posts

@Gamerno6666 said:

Uhh Bloodborne will prove you wrong. And I will buy a ps4 for it.

Nein neger. You're wasting your money for just ONE game. My neighbor's PS4 is enough for me to enjoy that ONE game.

Never expected you to say such stupid things. It's not like you aren't stupid but this was a bit too much.

heguain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 283

User Lists: 36

#77 heguain
Member since 2007 • 1433 Posts

DOS got a 9/10 GS, 87 MC. Yay PC :D and there's still Elite Dangerous, POE and Wasteland 2.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

LOL! I knew Destiny would get mediocre reviews. I played the Beta and was totally underwhelmed.

Then stop bringing up sales in a thread 100% about scores. You always try to derail and go off-topic when owned.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#79  Edited By deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

@i_return said:

@Gamerno6666 said:

Nein neger. You're wasting your money for just ONE game. My neighbor's PS4 is enough for me to enjoy that ONE game.

Never expected you to say such stupid things. It's not like you aren't stupid but this was a bit too much.

While you play your neighbor's PS4 I am gonna buy one and enjoy the game. Because I can. Because I have a job and money. Things that you don't have. Stay sad. And poor.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#80  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

I don't know why these big console games keep being so mediocre, but I know why smaller PC games have been getting better. The whole crowd-funding, in-the-open development is ultimately a good thing, even if a few devs have flaked out and ran away with the money.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Cranler

@jedikevin2 said:

@Cranler said:

The only way you really save money on pc gaming is if you buy most of the games you really want on sale. How many people actually do that though?

• Sales are great on PC. They Happen before games release, on release, or after. I cannot see how buying a game cheaper then retail is ever a bad thing.
  • For me, I find is sad so many console gamers waste extra money on 59.99 dollar games that PC gamers can get before release for 20+ dollars cheaper. Its not the gamers fault things like this happen but is pretty wild when it does.

That's one of the few multiplats that has a cheaper msrp than console. Most pc gamers don't know about GMG, otherwise Steam would have to start competing. I could post screens showing all the games that are same price on all platforms.

Shrewd gamers can save lots of money regardless of platform. Those who want to buy games at launch can save more on console actually. A game buying duo can save more money than any pc gamer who buys games at launch.

Gamer A buys Mordor for $60, Gamer B buys The Evil Within for $60. They trade games with each other after they finish. Then they trade games in for $30 credit each. So this game buying duo ends up paying $15 a game.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Then stop bringing up sales in a thread 100% about scores. You always try to derail and go off-topic when owned.

Does this sound like a flop?

'Destiny' Crosses $500 Million On Day One, Biggest New Video Game Launch Ever

ShimmerMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#83  Edited By ShimmerMan
Member since 2008 • 4634 Posts

It's down to business practices. It seems that Consolites have been buying garbage (ie DLC ) for so long that now publishes/devs believe they can simply sell a game based on marketing. Destiny is proof of that, it seems that clearly Activision put more money into marketing than itno actually producing the game. The PC is no different except for the fact that it's open source so we do get occasional good games filtering through.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

'Destiny' Crosses $500 Million On Day One, Biggest New Video Game Launch Ever

yes

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/destiny-review/1900-6415863/

Yes thats one of the biggest flops ever here at SW. Makes doom3 and 8.8 seem like jokes.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@Cranler said:

@jedikevin2 said:

@Cranler said:

That's one of the few multiplats that has a cheaper msrp than console. Most pc gamers don't know about GMG, otherwise Steam would have to start competing. I could post screens showing all the games that are same price on all platforms.

Shrewd gamers can save lots of money regardless of platform. Those who want to buy games at launch can save more on console actually. A game buying duo can save more money than any pc gamer who buys games at launch.

Gamer A buys Mordor for $60, Gamer B buys The Evil Within for $60. They trade games with each other after they finish. Then they trade games in for $30 credit each. So this game buying duo ends up paying $15 a game.

Trading games is no better than piracy. This is why so many indie game developers pass over consoles.

What you are advocating has killed many good developers-

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Gamerno6666 said:

The fact that people keep re-using teh exact same game, over and over and over is concerning. But then again, it seems to be all the potato 4 has nowadays.

Also TC, i hope you're not talking about the WiiU, because Mario Kart 8 at 88 on MC, Bayonetta 2 and Smash coming aswell.

But yes, lol consoles

Dvinity OS 87 MC, Wasteland and POE coming, UT4, Torment and SC

Dont forget sims

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

I've seen plenty of PC games flop here on GS over the past several years.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 lostrib

@Bigboi500 said:

which ones?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Cranler

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@jedikevin2 said:

@Cranler said:

Trading games is no better than piracy. This is why so many indie game developers pass over consoles.

So continually buying new games is as bad as downloading free games?

Your indies comment makes no sense. Indies are typically digital only. Can't trade digital games.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Bigboi500

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

which ones?

Look in the review tab. Lots of 4's and 6's on PC this year.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#92  Edited By PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

You guys aren't gamers, you're all just cheap ass's. And the PC only gamers will spend $600 for just a GPU because of Witcher 3 or whatever big game is getting ready to come out, but can't come up with $400 lousy bones for one that comes complete with gamepad..etc to play a triple A exclusive only cause it's on console and rant some excuses about why you don't want them anyway lol.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 jhonMalcovich

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@jedikevin2 said:

@Cranler said:

Your indies comment makes no sense. Indies are typically digital only. Can't trade digital games.

Trading/reselling a game=lost sale for developers=as harmful for the developer as downloading it for free.

No difference, it´s just a lost sale.

Meanwhile most of the indies do pass over consoles for many reasons, or they never release their games in physical format.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 lostrib

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

which ones?

doesn't make them a flop

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

which ones?

doesn't make them a flop

Not hard to not have any flops when not one pc game has a hype thread

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Bigboi500

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

which ones?

doesn't make them a flop

Oh and 2's and 3's as well.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Cranler

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@jedikevin2 said:

@Cranler said:

Trading/reselling a game=lost sale for developers=as harmful for the developer as downloading it for free.

Meanwhile most of the indies do pass over consoles for many reasons, or they never release their games in physical format.

With used games at least one sale goes to dev, with piracy the dev gets nothing. Trade in gives trader credit to buy new games.

Indies are getting more and more common on consoles. PS 4 has over 100 games now and many are indies.

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

@pimphand_gamer said:

You guys aren't gamers, you're all just cheap ass's. And the PC only gamers will spend $600 for just a GPU because of Witcher 3 or whatever big game is getting ready to come out, but can't come up with $400 lousy bones for one that comes complete with gamepad..etc to play a triple A exclusive only cause it's on console and rant some excuses about why you don't want them anyway lol.

Derp did you come up with that all by yourself.

I can tell, usual console fanboy crap.......all obviously false opinions and not one shred of fact.

You and cranler should mate and have a flock of derpy troll babies :)

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

With used games at least one sale goes to dev, with piracy the dev gets nothing. Trade in gives trader credit to buy new games.

Indies are getting more and more common on consoles. PS 4 has over 100 games now and many are indies.

You keep grasping at them straws mate......you will get one eventually :)

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 jhonMalcovich

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

which ones?

doesn't make them a flop

Oh and 2's and 3's as well.

Actually only a very few PC exclusives got 2 or 3.

But lol, comparing SUPER COMBOMAN (budget 10k) with Destiny (over 300M) is laugh worthing.