So whatcha playing this weekend?

• 79 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by idill23 (1062 posts) -

So what you got lined up for this weekend game wise?

#2 Edited by treedoor (7478 posts) -

A 5v5 multiplayer game that was created using the Source Engine.

Not cool enough for 6v6 in 2014, sadly

#3 Edited by Zassimick (6140 posts) -

Jumping between Final Fantasy IX, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Super Mario 3D World. I'm really wanting to get into Xenoblade though, so we'll see if I cave and start playing that as well.

#4 Posted by mems_1224 (45737 posts) -

Idk, probably Skyrim and NCAA14. Haven't felt like playing much else lately. Kinda burnt out on games right now.

#5 Edited by idill23 (1062 posts) -

@mems_1224: i know the feeling.... Skyrim is never a bad choice

#6 Posted by Slashkice (12980 posts) -

I'm going to finish Tomb Raider: DE and try to wrap up the Plants vs. Zombie platinum on my Vita. Probably some Bioshock Infinite as well since it's still sitting unfinished on my PS3.

#7 Posted by cheesie253 (835 posts) -

Working on a 100% in Super Mario 3D World; probably going to start Windwaker HD as well. Finally finish off DR3 hopefully and probably a little KI.

#8 Posted by tubbyc (3646 posts) -

Just The Lost Crown: A Ghost Hunting Adventure on the PC. That is, if I resist the temptation to finish off Soul Sacrifice on the Vita. I can finish the last two chapters at work next week.

#9 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (5458 posts) -

Tomb Raider DE on XB1. Such a great game!

#10 Posted by Alucard_Prime (2600 posts) -

Mostly Killer Instinct, trying to get good with Glacius, he is great fun. Apparently we are getting Spinal tomorrow so I'll be playing with him too. I might also play Mirror of Fate on 360......wanna finish it before Lords of Shadow 2 comes out. BF4 as well.......playing it more recently, great game, lots of refinements from Bf3.

#11 Posted by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -

cod ghost. Got it yesterday paid $16 :)

I am unlock member at best buy so i get 20% off any new game + I had a $25 coupon i got in email from them SO ya, worked out nice i say

#12 Posted by soulitane (13375 posts) -

Yakuza Dead Souls or FEAR 2 if I play anything.

#13 Posted by wolverine4262 (18795 posts) -

I picked up the MGS:Legacy Collection, so Ill be playing through that. Also, Ill probably play some Kh1.5 and MAYBE ff13-2 as well.

Ooh, Also Phantom Breaker with @freedomfreak!

#14 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

Replaying Fire Emblem Sacred Stones here and there on my phone. Will probably finish up Psychonauts and hopefully start The Witcher.

#15 Edited by jg4xchamp (46622 posts) -

Wonderful 101

#16 Posted by lostrib (31519 posts) -

Maybe try to plow through Crysis 3 and perhaps some RDR

#17 Edited by TwistedShade (3120 posts) -

Replaying BF4 multiplayer since it seems more stable now. Also recently bought a Vita, so I'll probably pick a game on that to start (Likely Killzone).

#18 Posted by bobbetybob (19086 posts) -
@treedoor said:

A 5v5 multiplayer game that was created using the Source Engine.

Not cool enough for 6v6 in 2014, sadly

Sounds lame.

I'll be playing Battlefield 4 which has like 100 times more players than that poop game.

Also I will be playing that poop game because I am addicted to it now and am trying to rope all my friends into playing it.

#19 Edited by blangenakker (2059 posts) -

The Walking Dead Season 2

#20 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24231 posts) -

Well I just beat Assassin's Creed 3.

#21 Posted by Bigboi500 (28804 posts) -

AC IV: Black Flag.

#22 Posted by HitmanActual (311 posts) -

Playing Deadpool atm but also dabbling in Metro LL, Ratchet & Clank Nexus and DMC.

#23 Posted by lamprey263 (22426 posts) -

I'm starting up Beyond: Two Souls, but on Sunday I'll be watching the Pot Bowl on TV. I'll probably remote-play NSMBU my Wii U or Dream Team on my 3DS if the game gets to hectic to take my mind of things.

#24 Edited by br0kenrabbit (12652 posts) -

Other than doing my dailies on Guild Wars 2, I've got a good aggressive game of Medieval 2: Total War going. I've also been jumping into GTA:SA a mission or two at a time every few days just to finish the storyline, because I never have.

#25 Posted by ConanTheStoner (4463 posts) -

3D World with some friends, another run through Super Metroid and either continue on Link Between Worlds or Terranigma.

#26 Edited by Netret0120 (1886 posts) -

Finishing FF13 again and The Ballad of gay Tony

#27 Posted by freedomfreak (38162 posts) -

I picked up the MGS:Legacy Collection, so Ill be playing through that. Also, Ill probably play some Kh1.5 and MAYBE ff13-2 as well.

Ooh, Also Phantom Breaker with @freedomfreak!

wt ring u got bithc?

#28 Posted by sukraj (21604 posts) -

Battlefield 4 for the Xbox One.

#29 Edited by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

Maybe some BlazBlue CP, either that or nothing.

Haven't really been gaming much this month anyway, getting kinda bored of it.

#30 Edited by rogelio22 (2342 posts) -

Prob finish ninja gaiden 3 re on ps3 (on day7) also try to finish batman ao and mg rising on pc... and prob a lil bit of persona 4 golden on vita

#31 Posted by betamaxx83 (351 posts) -

BF4 for PS4. I'll probably bust out Motorstorm Apocalpse for PS3. Haven't played it in forever

#32 Posted by yokofox33 (28919 posts) -

I'll probably play a smattering of games instead of really making progress in one game. I've got Valkyria Chronicles 2 and FFIX on the agenda for sure. I really need to make a dent in my backlog though.

#33 Posted by donalbane (16136 posts) -

I play Borderlands 2 every Sunday with my old friends on PC. Other than that, I'm going through Killzone Shadow Fall on Hard difficulty and picking up all the collectables, and I will probably play some multiplayer too. I also may revisit Dead Rising 3 now that they patched it, and I need to finish Freedom Cry DLC on PS4.

#34 Posted by Litchie (16175 posts) -

Helping my GF to move in with me, so if anything, maybe some Animal Crossing: New Leaf with the woman.

#35 Posted by bulby_g (981 posts) -

Nothing. Lots of wallpaper stripping and painting to do this weekend. :'(

#36 Posted by johnd13 (7803 posts) -

Witcher 2 and maybe some Chivalry Medieval Warfare here and there.

#37 Posted by CallOfDookie (6 posts) -

Ass Creed 4 and hopefully some Outlast if it's available on the PS4 this weekend.

#38 Edited by Pikminmaniac (8574 posts) -

I work a lot this weekend, but I've decided to go back and finish Donkey Kong Country Returns with 200% completion. I believe I'm at 197% right now (I spent a lot of time during the summer doing that). I really want to know what the last art work unlocks are and I want to finish the game before Tropical Freeze lands (well finish as much as I can. Getting a shiny gold medal in all the speed runs is pretty much impossible for even the most skilled player out there)

#39 Posted by lostrib (31519 posts) -

Ass Creed 4 and hopefully some Outlast if it's available on the PS4 this weekend.

don't think the PS store updates until tuesday

#40 Edited by Some-Mist (5630 posts) -

I was telling a new hire at my work about my shmup setup.. and he was intrigued.. so he'll be over and we'll be playing Progear, Armed Police Batrider, and ESP Ra.De. tonight.

I'll also probably be beating the final boss in Dragon's Crown with a different buddy since we've taken a few day break and have collected all 9 talisman.

#41 Edited by idill23 (1062 posts) -

@Litchie said:

Helping my GF to move in with me, so if anything, maybe some Animal Crossing: New Leaf with the woman.

Good luck man

#42 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3223 posts) -

Mainly Sleeping Dogs. Damn, it's so good. Dare I even say it's better than GTAIV.

#43 Posted by Telekill (4213 posts) -

Tomb Raider DE (PS4)

Killzone SF multiplayer (PS4)

Mass Effect 3 multiplayer (PS3)

Disney Infinity couch coop with my daughter (PS3)

#44 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6594 posts) -

Crusader Kings 2. I'm hoping to become king of Egypt before Sunday. I'm already King of Sicily and Africa.

#45 Posted by clone01 (24128 posts) -

Dead Rising 3...maybe some GTAV.

#46 Posted by Cyberdot (3510 posts) -

Red Faction: Guerrilla and Crysis.

#47 Edited by blackace (19714 posts) -

@idill23 said:

So what you got lined up for this weekend game wise?

Zelda: Four Swords now since it's free. Probably some Killer Instinct since Spinal will be playable. More DR3 since I finally started getting into it. If I have time I'll try Metro Last Light & XCom.

#48 Posted by Ghost120x (3637 posts) -

Tales of xillia mostly and when I'm finished maybe bayonetta.

#49 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16459 posts) -

I will be playing Divinity II Director's Cut. I will also start reading the book "The White War" as well.

#50 Posted by heretrix (37246 posts) -

GT6, Diablo 3, Mass Effect 3, Brothers, some random PC games.