So what's the official lemming spin on PS4 sales?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5797 posts) -

For PS4 having the most successful launch of any console in recent history?

I'm finding it hard to focus on a single DC talking point. So much Damage control everywhere?

Do NA sales no longer matter, lems?

#2 Posted by lundy86_4 (44335 posts) -

Did you finally get over those release scores?

#3 Edited by AppleFan1991 (3224 posts) -

I've heard a lot of "because it launched first" but mostly just "haha Teh Brickstation"

#4 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5797 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

I've heard a lot of "because it launched first" but mostly just "haha Teh Brickstation"

LOL well there's the RROD360 so that's out the window..

and launched first? Must be why the Wii-U is so successful.

#5 Posted by Lionheart08 (15625 posts) -

But Knack flopped.

#6 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3224 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@WadeFan said:

I've heard a lot of "because it launched first" but mostly just "haha Teh Brickstation"

LOL well there's the RROD360 so that's out the window..

and launched first? Must be why the Wii-U is so successful.

Sorry, I meant launched first out of the next gen consoles

#7 Edited by MonsieurX (31693 posts) -

Because it sold off the hype of the PS3 but it doesn't have any good games available currently(lol flops and multiplats)

#8 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

Some are trying to damage control by mentioning that PS4 wobbles, some saying that the console is a broken POS because less than 1% of them are duds, some are are mentioning Knack flopping, and I've even seen some say that NA doesn't matter anymore.

Who knows what spin they'll have when NPD numbers come in and MS gets utterly destroyed in NA. Not to mention the devastation that will take place in EU when Sony launches there. It's a tough time to be a lem right now if you're depending on sales.

#9 Posted by tormentos (20210 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

For PS4 having the most successful launch of any console in recent history?

I'm finding it hard to focus on a single DC talking point. So much Damage control everywhere?

Do NA sales no longer matter, lems?

It depends if you go by Kuu2 the PS4 is selling because people are buying 2 or 3 to have replacements since the PS4 fail rate is high.

Is you ask Sinjim AKA Foxbat the PS4 has over 50% fail rate so each person is buying 2 for replacements as well.

This month NPD will be epic..lol

#10 Posted by MonsieurX (31693 posts) -

Because it sold off the hype of the PS3 but it doesn't have any good games available currently(lol flops and multiplats)

@WadeFan said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@WadeFan said:

I've heard a lot of "because it launched first" but mostly just "haha Teh Brickstation"

LOL well there's the RROD360 so that's out the window..

and launched first? Must be why the Wii-U is so successful.

Sorry, I meant launched first out of the next gen consoles

Wii U's next gen,someone's in denial :(

b-b-b-but gen = power

#11 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5797 posts) -
@MonsieurX said:

Because it sold off the hype of the PS3 but it doesn't have any good games available currently(lol flops and multiplats)


Lol are they really saying that? I thought PS3 was a distaster.... according to lems.

#12 Edited by _Cadbury_ (2936 posts) -

There are no lemmings left to give an explanation.
Pretty sure the SW is over.

#13 Edited by AppleFan1991 (3224 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

Because it sold off the hype of the PS3 but it doesn't have any good games available currently(lol flops and multiplats)

@WadeFan said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@WadeFan said:

I've heard a lot of "because it launched first" but mostly just "haha Teh Brickstation"

LOL well there's the RROD360 so that's out the window..

and launched first? Must be why the Wii-U is so successful.

Sorry, I meant launched first out of the next gen consoles

Wii U's next gen,someone's in denial :(

b-b-b-but gen = power

Sorry, but I refuse to consider it next gen when it's biggest improvement was an HDMI port. Which was a feature that was new in 2006

#14 Edited by MonsieurX (31693 posts) -
@WadeFan said:

@MonsieurX said:

Because it sold off the hype of the PS3 but it doesn't have any good games available currently(lol flops and multiplats)

@WadeFan said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@WadeFan said:

I've heard a lot of "because it launched first" but mostly just "haha Teh Brickstation"

LOL well there's the RROD360 so that's out the window..

and launched first? Must be why the Wii-U is so successful.

Sorry, I meant launched first out of the next gen consoles

Wii U's next gen,someone's in denial :(

b-b-b-but gen = power

Sorry, but I refuse to consider it next gen when it's biggest improvement was an HDMI port. Which was a feature that was new in 2006

It had a tablet controller?

It had Miiverse?

etc.

And all we hear about PS4 is 1080P games,that's the only new features it seems

#15 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5797 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

Some are trying to damage control by mentioning that PS4 wobbles, some saying that the console is a broken POS because less than 1% of them are duds, some are are mentioning Knack flopping, and I've even seen some say that NA doesn't matter anymore.

Who knows what spin they'll have when NPD numbers come in and MS gets utterly destroyed in NA. Not to mention the devastation that will take place in EU when Sony launches there. It's a tough time to be a lem right now if you're depending on sales.

LOOOOOOL. This brings me so much joy!

Lems are in complete disarray :)

#16 Posted by Jakandsigz (6341 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

Some are trying to damage control by mentioning that PS4 wobbles, some saying that the console is a broken POS because less than 1% of them are duds, some are are mentioning Knack flopping, and I've even seen some say that NA doesn't matter anymore.

Who knows what spin they'll have when NPD numbers come in and MS gets utterly destroyed in NA. Not to mention the devastation that will take place in EU when Sony launches there. It's a tough time to be a lem right now if you're depending on sales.

So your claim is having seen people say these things only because of 1 million PS4sales, yet, well, uh, THESE STATEMENTS MADE BEFORE THE PS4 WENT ONE SALE???

There is no DC or spinning of the PS4 numbers. The only thing I can tell your slow self is to wait for the Xbox One launch. Regardless, PS4 is off to a good start.

#17 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3224 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:
@WadeFan said:

@MonsieurX said:

Because it sold off the hype of the PS3 but it doesn't have any good games available currently(lol flops and multiplats)

@WadeFan said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@WadeFan said:

I've heard a lot of "because it launched first" but mostly just "haha Teh Brickstation"

LOL well there's the RROD360 so that's out the window..

and launched first? Must be why the Wii-U is so successful.

Sorry, I meant launched first out of the next gen consoles

Wii U's next gen,someone's in denial :(

b-b-b-but gen = power

Sorry, but I refuse to consider it next gen when it's biggest improvement was an HDMI port. Which was a feature that was new in 2006

It had a tablet controller?

It had Miiverse?

etc.

And all we hear about PS4 is 1080P games,that's the only new features it seems

This tablet controller that doesn't have multitouch, and if I remember correctly, only one can be used at a time. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that the Wii U is a terrible console. Im a big fan of it's 1st party games, I just think that Nintendo tried to go the Wii route and it didn't work this time around. The wii really was a "fad" that was out before the Wii U launched and Nintendo failed to realize that. Personally, I'd rather see Nintendo succeed and Microsoft fail.

#18 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5797 posts) -
@tormentos said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

For PS4 having the most successful launch of any console in recent history?

I'm finding it hard to focus on a single DC talking point. So much Damage control everywhere?

Do NA sales no longer matter, lems?

It depends if you go by Kuu2 the PS4 is selling because people are buying 2 or 3 to have replacements since the PS4 fail rate is high.

Is you ask Sinjim AKA Foxbat the PS4 has over 50% fail rate so each person is buying 2 for replacements as well.

This month NPD will be epic..lol

Xbox is a thing of the past.

If they lose NA, that's it for Xbox lol. They don't sell jackshit anywhere else

#19 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

sigh.... I wish this site redesign never happened. Launch time would be so much more fun

#20 Edited by SinjinSmythe (789 posts) -

one million sales...............................not all one million playing.

#21 Posted by YD_11 (1867 posts) -

I doubt many actually believed the ps4 would not sell most, if not all, of it's supply. I believe the X1 will do the same

#22 Posted by lundy86_4 (44335 posts) -

@_Cadbury_ said:

There are no lemmings left to give an explanation.

Pretty sure the SW is over.

Dude, Cows dipped hard after release scores.

#23 Edited by MonsieurX (31693 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

@MonsieurX said:
@WadeFan said:

@MonsieurX said:

Because it sold off the hype of the PS3 but it doesn't have any good games available currently(lol flops and multiplats)

@WadeFan said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@WadeFan said:

I've heard a lot of "because it launched first" but mostly just "haha Teh Brickstation"

LOL well there's the RROD360 so that's out the window..

and launched first? Must be why the Wii-U is so successful.

Sorry, I meant launched first out of the next gen consoles

Wii U's next gen,someone's in denial :(

b-b-b-but gen = power

Sorry, but I refuse to consider it next gen when it's biggest improvement was an HDMI port. Which was a feature that was new in 2006

It had a tablet controller?

It had Miiverse?

etc.

And all we hear about PS4 is 1080P games,that's the only new features it seems

This tablet controller that doesn't have multitouch, and if I remember correctly, only one can be used at a time. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that the Wii U is a terrible console. Im a big fan of it's 1st party games, I just think that Nintendo tried to go the Wii route and it didn't work this time around. The wii really was a "fad" that was out before the Wii U launched and Nintendo failed to realize that. Personally, I'd rather see Nintendo succeed and Microsoft fail.

Still a major improvement over the Wii,just hasn't been fully used yet.

#24 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5797 posts) -
@Jakandsigz said:

@I_can_haz said:

Some are trying to damage control by mentioning that PS4 wobbles, some saying that the console is a broken POS because less than 1% of them are duds, some are are mentioning Knack flopping, and I've even seen some say that NA doesn't matter anymore.

Who knows what spin they'll have when NPD numbers come in and MS gets utterly destroyed in NA. Not to mention the devastation that will take place in EU when Sony launches there. It's a tough time to be a lem right now if you're depending on sales.

So your claim is having seen people say these things only because of 1 million PS4sales, yet, well, uh, THESE STATEMENTS MADE BEFORE THE PS4 WENT ONE SALE???

There is no DC or spinning of the PS4 numbers. The only thing I can tell your slow self is to wait for the Xbox One launch. Regardless, PS4 is off to a good start.

There's lots of DC. So now just wait for Xbone to launch? lol that's your DC.

Can't wait :)

#25 Posted by Suppaman100 (4364 posts) -

Beautiful DC on SW now.

Entertainment overload!

#26 Edited by AppleFan1991 (3224 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

@WadeFan said:

@MonsieurX said:
@WadeFan said:

@MonsieurX said:

Because it sold off the hype of the PS3 but it doesn't have any good games available currently(lol flops and multiplats)

@WadeFan said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@WadeFan said:

I've heard a lot of "because it launched first" but mostly just "haha Teh Brickstation"

LOL well there's the RROD360 so that's out the window..

and launched first? Must be why the Wii-U is so successful.

Sorry, I meant launched first out of the next gen consoles

Wii U's next gen,someone's in denial :(

b-b-b-but gen = power

Sorry, but I refuse to consider it next gen when it's biggest improvement was an HDMI port. Which was a feature that was new in 2006

It had a tablet controller?

It had Miiverse?

etc.

And all we hear about PS4 is 1080P games,that's the only new features it seems

This tablet controller that doesn't have multitouch, and if I remember correctly, only one can be used at a time. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that the Wii U is a terrible console. Im a big fan of it's 1st party games, I just think that Nintendo tried to go the Wii route and it didn't work this time around. The wii really was a "fad" that was out before the Wii U launched and Nintendo failed to realize that. Personally, I'd rather see Nintendo succeed and Microsoft fail.

Still a major improvement over the Wii,just hasn't been fully used yet.

I'll agree to that. Sorry, I went totally fan boyish there and I usually pride myself on trying to be fair to all companies. I don't think the Wii U is as bad as I said, I just think it is trying something different. PS4 and Xbox One are going after the best graphics, games and power but the Wii U is going after a more casual approach with games that are more "fun". Neither is wrong, just different ways I think.

#27 Edited by Murderstyle75 (4412 posts) -

PS3 hype? Lol. PS3 was a failure for the most part.

#28 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5797 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@_Cadbury_ said:

There are no lemmings left to give an explanation.

Pretty sure the SW is over.

Dude, Cows dipped hard after release scores.

..Cuz we have PS4's lol. We actually play the console

#29 Posted by SinjinSmythe (789 posts) -

@_Cadbury_ said:

There are no lemmings left to give an explanation.

Pretty sure the SW is over.

You want an explanation?

The 1 million sales is a result from Sony Hype and PR. They built this idea that Greatness Awaits. The preorders are based on that and hence you have 1 million sales.

The reality is the hype is over. People bought the consoles on hope and now there is nothing more to deliver. They are bored. They are in SW and writing reviews on Amazon.

Launch sales are a great boost but if it fizzles out later then what good was it?

#30 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5797 posts) -
@SinjinSmythe said:

one million sales...............................not all one million playing.

So this is the DC tag line? lol

Tell me exactly how many are playing then?.. Keeping in mind 360 sold much less and had a very high fail rate.

#31 Posted by lamprey263 (25595 posts) -

there's nothing to spin, PS4 gamers have barely even tried to feign satisfaction of their purchase so far

#32 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5797 posts) -

@lamprey263 said:

there's nothing to spin, PS4 gamers have barely even tried to feign satisfaction of their purchase so far

Oh okay, so this is your DC talking point?

#33 Edited by lundy86_4 (44335 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@_Cadbury_ said:

There are no lemmings left to give an explanation.

Pretty sure the SW is over.

Dude, Cows dipped hard after release scores.

..Cuz we have PS4's lol. We actually play the console

Kk. Scores were released, and Cows dipped hard. What seems more likely? Cows completely abandoned SW in order to play the PS4 with all their spare time... Or they couldn't DC the scores?

Never mind, I already know your answer lol.

#34 Posted by SinjinSmythe (789 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@SinjinSmythe said:

one million sales...............................not all one million playing.

So this is the DC tag line? lol

Tell me exactly how many are playing then?.. Keeping in mind 360 sold much less and had a very high fail rate.

Genius.............the 360 had failures a few months, a few years out. The launch 360 lasted 10x longer than the PS4/10 is. The 360 had solder that lost a connection after heating up.

The PS4/10 has everything going wrong.

1. Blue lights of Death. Could not turn PS4 on. No any image on TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-eDs9kxeo

2. Red Line Of Death (RLOD). PS4 constantly overheats and shuts down or freezes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpvitvoDSWk

3. White line of Death (WLOD). HDD problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoKB80wvqow

4. Defective controller. Thumbstick rubber peels off & R1 button gets stuck - R1 button gets stuck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSk8GPldOSM

- PS4 Controller R1 Button Defective after only 10 hours of play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzvyIMmvPzw

5. Wobbles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1cZjmx7qfM

6. Strange sound when inserting disc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tlHzTPksMI

7. HDMI cable problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbJfqGbQYXQ

8. PS4 is very loud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2T_p05WA_4

9. Electroshocks its owner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD9_kTxjAeA

10. Bad assembly and cheap plastic. Someone could not find its power button because it was missed.

11. Defective disc drive. Sometimes can't play disc based games or movies.

12. The screen is glitchy.

13. Battery in controller dies in less than 6 hours of gameplay.

Other problems and complains:

- Bluray loads painfully slow. - Blu-ray will not output digital sound, neither will games. But the dashboard will? - Blu-ray looks DVD quality and a little bit muddy. - Blue blinding light on controller, with no option to turn it off. - Constant game freezing - Poor interface for inviting friends to online games - Just plain poor interface - 3.5 hour initial set up.

#35 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3224 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@_Cadbury_ said:

There are no lemmings left to give an explanation.

Pretty sure the SW is over.

Dude, Cows dipped hard after release scores.

..Cuz we have PS4's lol. We actually play the console

Haha, not sure why this is a surprise. I would imagine this will happen next Friday for the lems, which of course at that time they will all say it's because of their Xbox's unlike the PS4 it's because the cows were getting their asses handed to them. haha

#36 Posted by _Matt_ (9434 posts) -

Wobblestation!

#37 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5797 posts) -

"It only sold so many because it has a 90% failure rate and people have to buy multiple consoles to get one that works. I know some people that are on their 10th PS4 now, LOL!"

Saw this comment on a website ^ lol lems are so cute...

SDC.

#38 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3224 posts) -

@SinjinSmythe said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@SinjinSmythe said:

one million sales...............................not all one million playing.

So this is the DC tag line? lol

Tell me exactly how many are playing then?.. Keeping in mind 360 sold much less and had a very high fail rate.

Genius.............the 360 had failures a few months, a few years out. The launch 360 lasted 10x longer than the PS4/10 is. The 360 had solder that lost a connection after heating up.

The PS4/10 has everything going wrong.

1. Blue lights of Death. Could not turn PS4 on. No any image on TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-eDs9kxeo

2. Red Line Of Death (RLOD). PS4 constantly overheats and shuts down or freezes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpvitvoDSWk

3. White line of Death (WLOD). HDD problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoKB80wvqow

4. Defective controller. Thumbstick rubber peels off & R1 button gets stuck - R1 button gets stuck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSk8GPldOSM

- PS4 Controller R1 Button Defective after only 10 hours of play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzvyIMmvPzw

5. Wobbles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1cZjmx7qfM

6. Strange sound when inserting disc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tlHzTPksMI

7. HDMI cable problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbJfqGbQYXQ

8. PS4 is very loud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2T_p05WA_4

9. Electroshocks its owner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD9_kTxjAeA

10. Bad assembly and cheap plastic. Someone could not find its power button because it was missed.

11. Defective disc drive. Sometimes can't play disc based games or movies.

12. The screen is glitchy.

13. Battery in controller dies in less than 6 hours of gameplay.

Other problems and complains:

- Bluray loads painfully slow. - Blu-ray will not output digital sound, neither will games. But the dashboard will? - Blu-ray looks DVD quality and a little bit muddy. - Blue blinding light on controller, with no option to turn it off. - Constant game freezing - Poor interface for inviting friends to online games - Just plain poor interface - 3.5 hour initial set up.

haha, I love the PS4/10 thing. I think I'll use that for the XboxOne/10. It makes more sense anyway

#39 Edited by Douevenlift_bro (5797 posts) -

@SinjinSmythe said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@SinjinSmythe said:

one million sales...............................not all one million playing.

So this is the DC tag line? lol

Tell me exactly how many are playing then?.. Keeping in mind 360 sold much less and had a very high fail rate.

So a few youtube links? Oh ok. It's still very far from RROD then lol. Anything else for the DC?

#40 Edited by SinjinSmythe (789 posts) -

I predict with 1 million PS4/10's wobbling, it may cause the tectonic plates to shift.

Please get 8 post it notes and fix ASAP. I wouldn't want the world to end before the 22nd.

#41 Posted by tormentos (20210 posts) -

@SinjinSmythe said:

@_Cadbury_ said:

There are no lemmings left to give an explanation.

Pretty sure the SW is over.

You want an explanation?

The 1 million sales is a result from Sony Hype and PR. They built this idea that Greatness Awaits. The preorders are based on that and hence you have 1 million sales.

The reality is the hype is over. People bought the consoles on hope and now there is nothing more to deliver. They are bored. They are in SW and writing reviews on Amazon.

Launch sales are a great boost but if it fizzles out later then what good was it?

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

So much buthurt...

#42 Posted by xxyetixx (1384 posts) -

There is like 525 Million people in North America congrats on a 1 Million sold in that market place at launch. The hype train was built well, how many satisfied/unsatisfied customers, word of mouth, no games it will spread and the information will be out there for people that were holding off to make a sound decision and not jump in blind. Same will go for MS and X1, it will be out soon, people will see the consoles at the same time here the pros and cons and from there you'll see which will be the best selling console. I take nothing from Sony putting out a Million in 24 hours thats impressive, but what's more impressive is keeping it going we've got years to go

#43 Posted by kuu2 (7963 posts) -

I wonder how many WobbleS4 sales threads the mods will allow? Cowspot for the win.

On topic.

There is no spin. Sony sold a ton, great. Now fix all the ones that are junk.

#44 Posted by SinjinSmythe (789 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@_Cadbury_ said:

There are no lemmings left to give an explanation.

Pretty sure the SW is over.

You want an explanation?

The 1 million sales is a result from Sony Hype and PR. They built this idea that Greatness Awaits. The preorders are based on that and hence you have 1 million sales.

The reality is the hype is over. People bought the consoles on hope and now there is nothing more to deliver. They are bored. They are in SW and writing reviews on Amazon.

Launch sales are a great boost but if it fizzles out later then what good was it?

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

So much buthurt...

haha. I know I have you when you cant twist something around. Thanks for your support.

#45 Edited by Douevenlift_bro (5797 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@_Cadbury_ said:

There are no lemmings left to give an explanation.

Pretty sure the SW is over.

Dude, Cows dipped hard after release scores.

..Cuz we have PS4's lol. We actually play the console

Haha, not sure why this is a surprise. I would imagine this will happen next Friday for the lems, which of course at that time they will all say it's because of their Xbox's unlike the PS4 it's because the cows were getting their asses handed to them. haha

LMAO silly lems.

#46 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5797 posts) -
@SinjinSmythe said:

I predict with 1 million PS4/10's wobbling, it may cause the tectonic plates to shift.

Please get 8 post it notes and fix ASAP. I wouldn't want the world to end before the 22nd.

I've seen that, try again...

Lems I am dissapoint in your weak DC.

#47 Posted by tormentos (20210 posts) -

@SinjinSmythe said:

I predict with 1 million PS4/10's wobbling, it may cause the tectonic plates to shift.

Please get 8 post it notes and fix ASAP. I wouldn't want the world to end before the 22nd.

What make it better is that with all the wobble,bad scores,and problems still will beat the xbox one silly this holiday,officially as of now it is 1million + vs 0 so yeah the PS4 is winning..lol

#48 Posted by Kiro0 (1176 posts) -

Presumably something about how it won't matter in the long run. It's not hard to come up with excuses for anything. If the Xbox One pulls ahead next year the Playstation fanboys will just say to wait for 2015.

#49 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5797 posts) -

@xxyetixx said:

There is like 525 Million people in North America congrats on a 1 Million sold in that market place at launch. The hype train was built well, how many satisfied/unsatisfied customers, word of mouth, no games it will spread and the information will be out there for people that were holding off to make a sound decision and not jump in blind. Same will go for MS and X1, it will be out soon, people will see the consoles at the same time here the pros and cons and from there you'll see which will be the best selling console. I take nothing from Sony putting out a Million in 24 hours thats impressive, but what's more impressive is keeping it going we've got years to go

LOl @tormentos check out this DC

#50 Edited by SinjinSmythe (789 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@SinjinSmythe said:

I predict with 1 million PS4/10's wobbling, it may cause the tectonic plates to shift.

Please get 8 post it notes and fix ASAP. I wouldn't want the world to end before the 22nd.

I've seen that, try again...

Lems I am dissapoint in your weak DC.

K.