so this is cool

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Zakeris (29 posts) -

I can type and post this message right from one of my consoles gamepad while my game is paused. Can U?!

#2 Posted by freedomfreak (41464 posts) -
Sure.
#3 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

I'm posting this from my Vita.

#4 Posted by freedomfreak (41464 posts) -

Sagem28
You finally found some use for it. [spoiler] hur dur huuurr [/spoiler]
#5 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (25849 posts) -

I can type and post this message right from one of my consoles gamepad while my game is paused. Can U?!

Zakeris

Want me post a video about it?

I can do that on the PC now.

(btw WiiU and 3DS is pretty swanky with that Internet Browser stuff.)

Sagem28

But that stops the game.

#6 Posted by faizan_faizan (7866 posts) -

I am posting this message with my PC with 2 heavy games running in the background for which i can always "Alt+TAB" and play them quickly WITH a lot of sh*t going the background.

#7 Posted by Sushiglutton (5359 posts) -
I'm on my Manhole Game & Watch posting this.
#8 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

[QUOTE="Sagem28"]

freedomfreak

You finally found some use for it. [spoiler] hur dur huuurr [/spoiler]

You're just jelly of teh domination !

[spoiler] images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQc9pRXxQIFnwfAKWWqkmO [/spoiler]

#9 Posted by delta3074 (18509 posts) -
sure, if thats what floats ya boat:)
#10 Posted by Zakeris (29 posts) -

I am posting this message with my PC with 2 heavy games running in the background for which i can always "Alt+TAB" and play them quickly WITH a lot of sh*t going the background.faizan_faizan
hey I hear ya, but for a console, this is pretty neat. I'd play my PC a lot more if i could get rid of the damn "NVLDDMKM driver has stopped responding and has recovered" message. That thing annoys me. I've got a fairly capable PC othrwise.

#11 Posted by funsohng (28415 posts) -
Why would you type anything with a freaking gamepad? And yes, all I have to do is alt+tab or bring up the Steam overlay. Also, 3DS games allow you to access the browser in game (but I haven't been playing any 3DS games on 3DS lately >.>)
#12 Posted by faizan_faizan (7866 posts) -

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"]I am posting this message with my PC with 2 heavy games running in the background for which i can always "Alt+TAB" and play them quickly WITH a lot of sh*t going the background.Zakeris

hey I hear ya, but for a console, this is pretty neat. I'd play my PC a lot more if i could get rid of the damn "NVLDDMKM driver has stopped responding and has recovered" message. That thing annoys me. I've got a fairly capable PC othrwise.

Umm what are you referring to? I never got that error, Oh well bad for you.
#13 Posted by themajormayor (25918 posts) -
Posting this from my PS3
#14 Posted by Wasdie (50279 posts) -

Good for you? Nothing really to discuss here.